Ok, what the fuck is wrong with the "heroines" in this comic...

Ok, what the fuck is wrong with the "heroines" in this comic ? Among some of their "achievements" that I can recall at the moment are:

>travelling back in time to break up the main character's family and brainwash his potential nice childhood crush into someone that's interested in everyone beside him
>ruin his other potential relationship, either through incompetence or out of jealousy
>damn his sister to hell
>put him in a potentially lethal relationship
>turn him into a woman, possibly permanently
>take naked pictures of him
>now potentially rape ?

Other urls found in this thread:

deapierre.blogspot.com.ar/2009/12/trudy-cooper-pretty-pictures-filthy.html
tgtmedia.com/podcast/gisele-lagace-menage-a-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>travelling back in time to break up the main character's family
>break up a family
>>ruin his other potential relationship, either through incompetence or out of jealousy
>> potentially lethal relationship
>>take naked pictures of him
>>and rape

>zii in a nutshell

its´a dave zero comic, what do you expect?

I just read the comic, I don't know who that is or what he did ?

Reapers have needs user

wait, you don´t know menage a 3?

>reapist apologist

I have.
But is always fun to know how deep they fall to get pussy like the guy from sinfest

I think I read it, but the art style was different, I would even say better. And even if it's the same guy there wasn't any time travelling family wrecking from what I remember.

Here it's "oh, I fucked up your life even more ? Whoopsie."

Fuck meant to reaply to this

dave zero and t campbell the editor are two of the most pussywhipped manchilds in the entire webcomic world, both of them use the female on male rape as a comedic device but get triggered real bad with male on female rape

Sinfest is... weird. I won't go on about how it used to be better but the current one is just weird. I follow it just to see how more fucked up it will get.

>family wrecking

there`s one of those in menage a 3

>family wrecking

he love to build jokes around that, he`s that edgy

Meh. I'm sure there's two sides to this story

Even Oglaf doesn't go full male on female rape. Now female on female rape.

>kiley wouldn't keep fucking gary because of some bullshit reason related to being a psychologist
>will happily bang chad on the regular despite him also being a client

>It seems the women in Oglaf tend to be the bullies and have the last laugh. Is this comic your cruel way to thrash and make fun of us men?
No way! It’s just that jerks are funny. Girl jerks are… well, they’re no funnier, I guess, but if you’re doing hetero sex comedy, the other option is woman-as-victim. Doing that and not having it bleak and horrible would need a delicate touch, and hey! Fuck that! That sounds waaaaay too hard. Girl jerks. Easier than working

deapierre.blogspot.com.ar/2009/12/trudy-cooper-pretty-pictures-filthy.html

now you know why she doesn´t like to do male on female rape

She broke up with him because she felt bad for stealing Yuki's man after helping her all that time for the sole purpose of getting with Gary. Kiley just chose not NTR her friend it had nothing to do with therapy.

Well it certainly is a good thing that chad is here to NTR Gary then

>and i do what`s best for my patients

real talk, the girl in the middle is actually an hermaphrodite

>not being able to read between the lines
Besides that has nothing to do with having sex with patients, that was not fucking up her patients progress. In Matt and Didi's case sex was part of the therapy.

someone post the strip with zii destroying that kids life

dave zero is the writer of dangerous chloe and menage a 3

tgtmedia.com/podcast/gisele-lagace-menage-a-3/

here, an interview to dave and giz, dave sound like a retard