Howard the Duck

So would they actually do a Howard the Duck movie? Because that would be amusing.

Other urls found in this thread:

flixist.com/how-to-do-it-better-howard-the-duck-219583.phtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uhm yeah they plan to release one in 1986... better go check it out on google

He means in the MCU. That's what would make it crazy.

No, it was just so that the MCU nerds who read about Howard's first movie on Wikipedia could feel special about recognizing such an 'obscure' character.

I feel like a TV series is the only thing that could do him justice. But then budget becomes a problem.

I accidentally brought 4 copies of the first edition of 70s Howard the duck yesterday. No idea what to do with them

It would be the best thing marvel has done since guardians. An entire movie for jokes and cosmic mayhem would be epic.

Three words.

Doctor. Fucking. Bong.

>Howard the duck
>Cosmic mayhem

did you even read the comic?

Because it's like 20% cosmic maybem and 80% Earth shitting on Howard and his friends in mundane ways.

The original series ended with one of his friends hospitalized after being beaten and raped by a drunken bum.

What we need is a Man-Thing movie.

only if they get DeVito as Howard

George Lucas already made one.

flixist.com/how-to-do-it-better-howard-the-duck-219583.phtml

I'd watch it.

I'd prefer H Jon Benjamin.

>four
Someone take this madman's credit card away he's a loose cannon with his internet shopping

Fucking Seth Green is playing him.

Brought 3 boxes at an auction just to see what was in them. 4 copies of howard the duck #1 (3 pence 1 cents) Hulk #181 first appearance of wolverine UK and a couple of Spiderman and captain britain. Paid for itself hopefully

What we need is a Man-Thing Netflix show.

And Foolkiller.

>Man-Thing Netflix show
Mmm, yes.

green was shit at him

I thought he worked to be honest.

In my mind a spin-off with Howard and Benicio Del Toro's Collector would be the best movie in cinematic history.

>The original series ended with one of his friends hospitalized after being beaten and raped by a drunken bum
Wow that's edgy

It wasn't, it was just something else Howard had to deal with

>The Essay Issue

I particularly liked Howard's cameo in "The Night Of".

Do you think they'd be able to make a Howard movie without it turning into Duckman?

Already got one of those, too.

To do it right, it would have to be rated R at least with the bawdy humor that triggers the Tumblrinas that are SOOOOOOOO into NERD CULTURE now. So I doubt it's going to happen, especially from Disney.

Shame Disney doesn't have Miramax anymore.

this could have came in handy.

Howard the Duck is showing up in Season 7 of Agents of Shield. Screencap this!

>friends hospitalized after being beaten and raped by a drunken bum

s..storytime?

They should make a Netflix series out of him.