Which is the worst Batfamily character?

And why is Batwoman.

Other urls found in this thread:

community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?85930-Teen-Titans-Rebirth-1-Preview-Discussion/page12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of them are shit except Alfred and Dick.

The Batfamily was a mistake.

Batwoman only started counting as Batfamily 2 months ago. Tim Drake has been the main stinker since 2004.

Damien

All of them.

Batman

I'd say this too. I kinda like Damien as a character, but I think he is completely superfluous as a part of the Batman mythos.

In general I think the idea of super sons is kinda lame.

Also Batwoman is my waifu. Lay off.

Jason "Nothing personnel kid" Todd

I like the whole bat family, as large as it is.
I even liked the idea of Batman Inc.

Is that such a crime?

That said, if Catwoman counts, she's only in because of Bruce's penis, she doesn't seem to truly believe in "The Mission". But I guess that's kind what makes her involvement interesting.

Is Black Canary in that pic?

>Is that such a crime?
Yes. Pick a favorite and shit on others, you filthy fence-sitter.

Batman. He constantly brings in people, then berates and admonishes them for not being obsessive weirdos like he is.

Helena.

TIM

Tim Drake Wayne

1.) Tim Drake - the boring Robin
2.) Stephanie Brown - the literally who
3.) Batgirl - totally not just a female Robin

Drake.

>"Nothing personnel kid"
It's actually "It's personal, very personal" with Jason.

Batgirl maybe? Because I'm seriously disliking what are they doing with her and didn't really like her as Oracle either.

Tim Drake -I wish Tim Drake is buried in the same hole Didio dug up for Jason,

Almost everyone in the Batfamily is more interesting than Bruce is.

Damien.

As someone who is only marginally familiar with the wider Batfamilly, why the hate for Tim? Aside from his fans, apparently?

Bruce himself

I'd rather read about literally any if the others

I'd take a Julia, Harper, Cullen and Duke book before yet another Bruce book

Tim is a close second worst
The worst is Jason

Jason is actually a quiet good addition to the Batfamily.

Just like Dick is basically the embodiment of Batmans heroic and just side, Jason is the embodiment of Batmans dark and vengeful side... they're both sides of the same coin.

you said that SO much better than I did.

Timmy.

He is bland and isn't really interesting. Not to mention that he doesn't stand out in comparison to the other robins which makes him pretty much a pointless character.

Damian wayne

Tim is a huge pussy and gets shit on all the time. Remember when Batman sent Cassandra over to Bludhaven to protect him?

Huntress

Tim Drake.

>Also Batwoman is my waifu.

Batwoman triggers me

>lesbian Jew military brat who has red hair like Barbara Gordon.

I hate that puss so much

Is this artist Benes?

Close, it's his brother Fred Benes who he learned from but I think he never worked on the American comics industry.

Fred Benes also draw pic related

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

All the Batfamily from different ages.

Stephanie Brown is probably the most worthless as a character. Tim was at least sold as being the greatest detective.

She is Tim blonde girlfriend.

Blackfire?

because "wah i'm an angry lesbian who was in the army for a week" isnt characterisation

obviously not, since the women have competently drawn lips

Yes,

Thanks.

Is his brother Fred.

Why does she dress like that? Not even Bibleman was this on the nose.

BINGO!

Stephanie is neat because she's a Batman fangirl that managed to work her way into the family.

Batwoman is boring.

community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?85930-Teen-Titans-Rebirth-1-Preview-Discussion/page12
Timfags hate now Damian and Batmanfags.
now is Bruce is the victim.

Timfags are cancer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tim and Kate.

Catwoman is the worst, she's a dull character only bought in to be a beard for Bruce.

Huntress and Canary in my opinion shouldn't be part of the bat family, do they ever actually interact with anyone in the bat circle any more?

Stephanie Brown
Tim Drake
Harper Row

Tim.

Since when is Canary part of the batfamily?

>all this Tim backlash
I remember a time when he was a favorite on Cred Forums, largely because at the time Cred Forums had a large cross-section of 90s kids who grew up with him and fujoshi who had an increasingly solid argument for Tim being gay. I think the tipping point was when they had no direction for the character after Infinite Crisis, so he first was run through the wringer that was Geoff Johns' Titans, and THEN Red Robin which squandered any interest by being bog-standard capeshit by that master of mediocre 90s comics, Tom DeFalco. It didn't help that there was a die-hard Timfag fanbase at the time who wouldn't shut up about how the book was just SOOO MUCH BETTER GAIZ than the more refreshingly outre MorrisonBats stuff (because they hated Damian and/or any deviation from the Bat-status-quo they grew up with), so I can imagine a lot of people got sick of their characterfaggotry and this hatred is at least partially a reaction to that.

Really, ALL of the three major Robins seem to have gone through phases of being fan-favorites on Cred Forums, and then suffered the hyper-backlash because of it. All the "We love Dick!" meme-ing has produced a lot of people going "FUCK YOU he's a boring Mary Sue!" and even Jason Todd seems to get more vocal criticism now than, say, when Morrison used him as a villain and all the threads were about "WTF JASON IS A NICE BOY WHO HAS HAPPY FEELINGS ALL OF THE TIME, ALSO HE'S NOT AN ICKY GINGER!!!11"

Why the fuck is Canary on there, but not Tim?

Honestly? I got sick of the concept of the modern day Bat-family just because Cred Forums wouldn't shut up about it a couple years ago. Back when every fucking thread about Batman devolved into 'YEAH LET'S POST PICTURES OF CUTE ROBINS BEING CUTE =3" and "Boy, wouldn't it be fucking wonderful if they did a comic with ALL the Robins in it!? And and, and they could have like different rooms in Wayne Manor and the whole book could just be silly slice-of-life shenanigans with cute boys like my Chinese-comics-printed-on-tampons! XD"

It feels like at some point, we all realized "Wait that's fucking stupid, nobody needs that many Robins in their life", and that's true, but I dunno if we're necessarily better off, because fans just reverted to tribalism and attacking everyone else while rabidly defending their Favorite Robin like THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Jason Todd, easily, but I don't think that's the CHARACTER'S fault. He can and has worked well as an antagonist in Batman comics, I just don't think he works as a member of the Bat-family anymore. I mean, do I need to explain why? You can even enjoy him running around shooting niggas bein an antihero if you want, but you gotta admit, wearing a Bat-symbol while doing that is just ass-backwards.

I was wondering when you will show up butthurt Jason hater.

Tim maybe Jason,

One of the reasons I'm not fond of Damien is because I personally believe Bruce should not have a biological son, at least in the main canon. Batman already has sons even though they're not blood related. Dick, Jason, Tim, they're his sons and Bruce has served as adoptive father to all three of them. Damien sort of messes with that vibe.

I wonder if one of the reasons I don't like Damien is because of his age. Like if he was older and he was acting how he was I'd be more accepting of him. But at the age he is now he just comes off as a little fucking brat. I wonder if DC will ever let him age up. Also I don't like design which probably makes me dislike him even more.

What are they even planning to do with Duke? I like him and King seems to have plans for him, but so far he's just been relegated to a training buddy and another Alfred in the cave.

The Bat-Clan gladly accepting killers in their mist doesn't work.

hahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahaa

>Batwoman
Silly user, that's not how you spell Jason Todd.

Seriously, all the guy does is copy other peoples gimmicks and be boring.

>I personally believe Bruce should not have a biological son, at least in the main canon. Batman already has sons even though they're not blood related. Dick, Jason, Tim, they're his sons and Bruce has served as adoptive father to all three of them. Damien sort of messes with that vibe.
You are an Idiot!

Jason Todd

Fuck you, I like her.

And, yes, my attraction to punk girls is a huge reason why.

She's a better version of Stephanie.

Tim.

Okay then can you tell me why I'm an idiot? I'll admit I probably don't know enough about Damien so if you could enlighten me here that would be nice.

Oracle was great in Birds of Prey. It would have been better if she was an original character though.

Damien is a shitty little brat. Don't listen to him. He's shit outside of his relationship with Dick.

Jason Hopefully you’re past the point of blaming other people for your problems!

I’m sorry your experience as an adopted child were so horrible!

The entire bat family is a collection of troubled yet gifted individuals that were also dicked over in life somehow. They find batman or batman finds them and sooner or later they are given a second chance to be the best version of themselves and yet work towards something even greater than themselves.

Damien might be blood, but he's just as much an orphan as the rest of the Robins. He never had a father or a normal life till he was like 10. He spent his whole childhood training to be pretty much the pinnacle of human capabilities, yet he was kept from the outside world and fed all sorts of propaganda.

Damien's struggle is to grow up and be someone worthy of inheriting the cowl AND Wayne enterprises despite starting off as an arrogant, out of touch shithead.

Jason Todd Jason Todd Jason Todd Jason Todd

Dick is the only consensus good member of the Batfamily.

Everyone loves Grayson, while all the Jason, Tim, and Damien haters fling shit at each other.

This obsession isn't healthy, user.

>I like the whole bat family, as large as it is
Me too. All fight among batfamily started to seriously get annoying and make it understandable why bat fans have a bad reputation.

>Everyone loves Grayson
Sure they do...

What are you, straight?

*among the batfamily fans

that's because they keep removing traits from bruce and divvying them up between an army of mediocre teenage sidekicks, to the point where there's nothing left to bruce himself but "i'm batman so i win"

/this if Haper didn't get pushed so hard she'd be pretty good.

>Alfred is the only consensus good member of the Batfamily
FTFY. Dick a shit

Batwing
Harper Row
Duke
Bawoman's sidekick

the Batfamily was bloated before new 52

Jason should be at odds with them
Steph shouldn't be part of the family
Babs should be Oracle imo

Damien's inclusion was the bloat reaching critical mass

Honestly, she doesn't feel like Stephanie to me. She feels more like previous universe's Tim then anything else. Like you insert her in between Stephanie and Cassandra they have that same dynamic.

She should be the one in Duke's spot right now, not Duke.

>worst

It completely depends on the writer.