In the day and age we live in, along with all the recent things going on...

In the day and age we live in, along with all the recent things going on. Some would've never thought that a character like Luke Cage could be a beacon for these young people? Wrong.
Extremely.

One of the most fantastic things Marvel has ever done, was send out an gigantic message to communities and minorities everywhere, in one of the most grossing genres and franchises on the planet (Marvel Cinematic Universe) and tell them 'I got you'. The premise alone of a Bulletproof Black Man in a hoodie alone speak volumes.

Luke Cage is a game changer. With unarmed Black People getting killed by police now and the Black lives matter movement protesting that this show could not have come at a better time. Luke Cage is without a doubt the most important show of 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

theralphretort.com/bill-simmons-new-site-mad-luke-cage-conservative-hates-n-word-9030016/
youtube.com/watch?v=5FnCnCl1dCU
youtube.com/watch?v=w40StCz3b-M
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Alison_Rapp
youtube.com/watch?v=5wt8k-3xD5s
youtube.com/watch?v=Afgtd8ZsXzI
vibe.com/2016/10/luke-cage-star-says-signature-hoodie-is-an-ode-to-trayvon-martin/
youtube.com/watch?v=xwTu2bpcZ3w
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed. The thing for me that gives it just as much impact as Daredevil was it's message and overall soul it had. It had heart, and a lesson to learn from each episode. This is what young black kids need, honestly.

Luke Cage is basically "Pull Your Damn Pants Up: The Show", so it's weird to see BLM people supporting the show. Luke Cage literally goes to jail at the end despite being innocent because it's the right thing to do, he's bulletproof and doesn't do it under any threat of violence or death. He does it and doesn't make excuses nor use his race as a scapegoat.

It's basically anti-BLM.

It also shows that black people can be evil as shit too. Very anti-blm, black people are all dindus to them after all.

Not gonna lie they have a habit of championing the wrong people.

People are acting like Luke Cage didn't exist for decades.

>theringer.com/luke-cage-black-conservative-f5be622daf67

>Cage, Stokes, Dillard, and Pop are all nostalgic for an older, respectable Harlem, where, in Stokes’s recollection, “people walked old ladies across the street.” This sentimentalism is so pervasive, and so bipartisan, that the beef between Cage and Stokes gets rather ambiguous. Theoretically, Cage does battle with Stokes and Dillard to determine the future of Harlem, but Cage doesn’t seem to believe in anything that’s more or less honorable than Stokes’s simple plan to keep his money clean and his nightclub humming. Between Pop’s swear jar and Cage’s pat distaste for “that word,” these characters are largely defined by bits of trivial repression that Coker drives home with more gusto than he does any plotline.

>Cage dates himself with stale concerns: if black people should say “nigga,” whether or not tailored clothing is the measure of a man’s self-respect, and so on. Which explains, perhaps, why Luke Cage feels less like Jessica Jones or Daredevil and more like Shaft—but with none of the humor or charm that Richard Roundtree brought to that role in the 1970s. On his own, Cage is a reclusive killjoy who is astoundingly slow to solve or discover anything. He’s a big, buff, invincible disappointment. Any other uptown native might’ve been quicker to discover that Harlem’s greater, untouchable menace is the NYPD. But what, Luke Cage wonders, about black-on-black crime?

theralphretort.com/bill-simmons-new-site-mad-luke-cage-conservative-hates-n-word-9030016/

>untouchable menace is the NYPD.
Manipulated by Black Mariah and Diamond Back

It's talking about real life. The guy making the show publicized it with references to Black Lives Matter but does it ever actually address police brutality? I'm actually asking I haven't finished it yet.

Did anyone else find Diamondback really handsome?

it's only anti-BLM if you pretend to completely misunderstand the movement's message and purpose.

Yes. Mariah starts using policy brutality incidents to further her agenda.

>How dare these black people not agree with all my views
I love it, these people are only happy when minorities are their mouthpiece.

>Mariah starts using policy brutality incidents to further her agenda.

Uh what? If you're trying to examine police brutality towards black people it kinda muddies the waters to have it be caused by a corrupt black politician.

>The premise alone of a Bulletproof Black Man in a hoodie alone speak volumes.
I'm sorry, how alone are we talking here?

No she does not cause it. She uses it to further her agenda.

A good deal of the incidents that BLM have protested/rioted over where a black man shot by a black policeman. Think the most recent were in Charlotte.

Police brutality against black minors is the focus of the plot, briefly. The show doesn't overly focus on political stuff but it's definitely touched on throughout.

Yeah this is why I'm not even pirating this shit.

You literally can't disconnect the political from the show, it's infused directly into it.

Ok, Mr. Rooney.

That's MISS Rooney to you, Mr.

And what is that message exactly?

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5FnCnCl1dCU

Nah, this kind of corny ass sentimentality is actually just extremely condescending and based off of narcissism and ego. It's like when adults try to talk like teenagers in an effort to relate to them, but just come across as disingenuous and self serving.

Power Man isn't a blank slate representative of the struggles of the black community. He is an individual person who is wholly distinct in and of himself who has his own unique existential struggles that define him. This take on the character, making him this weak, watered down "man for the community" only serves to reduce the character into a poorly defined and uninteresting waste of potential, created solely to be a pat on the back for writers who want to appear moral. It shouldn't be applauded.

Ultimately, what this actually is an example of is a unique character having his individuality erased and a new personality written for him that puts him in alignment with collectivist perceptions.

Any excuse to riot and loot. At least that's what it's becoming now

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=w40StCz3b-M

God forbid we discourage people from acting like dindus

>tfw Claire will never flirt with you

>Luke Cage is without a doubt the most important show of 2016.

Still more excited for the Superman episode in Supergirl.

Also JLAction is more important because it will bring back proper action shows for kids that don't indoctrinate them, like Steven Universe.

That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!

What also muddies the water is when most of those cases are black officers shooting black criminals. Or the fact that most of those incidents involve the victim resisting arrest, brandishing a weapon, and just generally being a potential threat to the officer in question and to others around them. Or the fact that the movement made to protest these incidents responds with rioting, looting, and assaulting/killing innocent people themselves. At this point, Luke Cage is watering down the mud.

>super crime drama with 70's harlem influences contains corruption and positive black role models alongside black villains
>There must be some kind of deep message which is what really matters!
Kill yourself. It's fucking Luke Cage cleaning up Harlem.

Stop looking for trenchant political commentary from fucking cape media. Just because it uses something doesn't mean it has something to say about it.

No, some douche bringing up BLM in promotional material doesn't mean there's actual commentary, erroneously tying your media to recent events is marketing 101

Didnt the show knock BLM?

Hell wasnt the show "sort out your own community before you start blaming THE MAN"?

Am I missing something here?

BLM is a lot like GamerGate.

It's not a movement. Movements have goals and leaders and representatives. Movements campaign for something specific and either win or lose.

BLM, like GamerGate before it, is not a group or movement. It's a hashtag. A slogan anyone can slap on any mob or any person doing any action, which renders it ultimately meaningless and impotent except as a boogeyman.

Was GamerGate funded and facilitated by a billionaire globalist like BLM too?

Gamergate actually has a better defined role.

BLM's goal is infinite money. Gamergate's goal is "stop giving good ratings to bad games just because they pay you." Among other things. It's basically the same as if you saw a bunch of movie critics being paid by companies to shill bad movies.

In order to be funded you need to exist.

People may have been given money to do something under the BLM name, but just like Gamergate literally anyone can co-opt it. There is no central organization to say "this is our platform, these are our members. These others are not our members"

It's like you're asking if "anonymous" is for something or was being funded by someone. There is no anonymous, just individual groups using the name.

BLM is an actual organisation with a clearly defined mission statement, agenda and action plan though.

BLM was always Soros destablization group in America.

it doesn't matter what they do or say, Soros can rest assured whatever it is, it will further his goal of social instability.

this is the same man who furthered the refugee crisis (even sent fliers to non conflict countires telling them to come to Europe)

he destablizes, then capitlizes on it.

BLM has always been his little cudgel, and thats it.

Unlike gamergate BLM operates in the real world.
When someone threw out a gamergate hashtag while spouting some hateful shit on twitter, you're right, it could have been fucking anyone co-opting the name.
But when a group of people march through the streets shouting for dead pigs, that is no longer the same situation.

>There is no central organization to say "this is our platform, these are our members. These others are not our members"
There is lol

Violence, rioting and looting.

No, it's a hashtag created by a teenager that anyone can co-opt.

It would need to be am actual grouo first. If you're not interested in reading and just want to vomit redpill bullshit go back to pol. This is a Luke Cage thread you turkey

>teenagers put up a website thats the same as having leaders and a headquarters and a member listing!
You're retarded

It's not just a hashtag when places are being burnt fucking down

Work on your reading comprehension, or alternately your propaganda tactics. You sound like a retard responding that way to such a basic concept.

Have you LOOKED at that website?

>in a hoodie
I didn't like that part. That's basically the uniform of the crook. I don't care what race you are, if your jacket has a hood I don't trust your ass. Buy a fucking hat if you need to keep your ears warm and the rain off your head.

user BLM is not an organization, it's a movement. Those are two different things. Like the other user said, ANYONE can claim they're apart of BLM. I can go out right now and punch some lady and claim "BLM!". I cant do the same for a legitimate organization like Microsoft.

Yes. It's laughable.

"Our herstory: my friends and I created #blacklivesmatter..."

Kill yourself

And as long as that lady was white, the vast majority of the BLM movement would call it black excellence

And that right there is what we're trying to say. BLM is nothing but a stupid hashtag. It started out as noble idea and got co opted by idiots.

No, it started as a bunch of idiots lashing out that a stupid thug got himself shot. There was no noble beginning

Where did it start, with Trywon of someone else?

The actor said he'd only do the role if he could wear a trayvon martin hoodie

Michael Brown

Was he the one beating his girlfriend, or was that the Jamal fellow.

I have no idea who you're talking about. Brown was the fuck who shook down a corner store and then an hour later decided it'd be a good idea to charge at an armed cop

>Ethics in vidya matter

But I wonder what's for dinner...

Think it was Jamar Clark, not Jamal.

Gamergate had a set of ploicies they wanted implementing into game sites. After it started a lot of sites now have to say if theyve been paid, been taken to an event, or know someone who was involved in the project.

>Gamergate's goal is "stop giving good ratings to bad games just because they pay you."

That's what they said it was, but it was actually "keep icky women from censoring our gamez"

How do you think most community initiatives start? This is the BLM that interrupts parades, organises formal protests, all sorts of shit. They have a ridiculous amount of chapters.

That was proved false, though. By like, multiple different pieces of evidence. Hell, the claim was never even that he shook down the store, just that he shoplifted.

Don't forget the rioting and looting.

Citation needed.

I love threads about BLM around here. It keeps me aware of where I am. Its especially funny because people are STILL trying to justify gamergate while bashing BLM. Unfortunately theres still a few people here tryin to get through to the masses. Just stop. Nothing you say will change their minds, because they aren't commenting for knowledge. Just ignore this thread, or treat it as entertainment.

Why would anyone feel the need to justify Gamergate? They were pretty obviously right.

>the absolute fucking state of this thread
Cred Forumsmblr strikes again.

What's bad about not wanting censorship?

It started when some literally fucking who indie developer of a literally fucking who freeware art """game""" that nobody heard of before allegedly fucked five dudes. Nobody should have given a shit about that at all. If people actually cared about ethics in game journalism, it would have started years before when Jeff Gerstmann got fired for giving a sponsored game a low score. I find it hard to believe that it wasn't an anti-SJW/anti-woman movement.

Either way it was a bunch of bullshit and everyone involved, for or against, is a moron.

But the guy Zoe fucked never reviewed her game.

>Cred Forums ruins another thread
Japmoot please nuke it already

Yeah, BLM riot and destroy livelihoods over false facts and Gamergate generally wants to uphold creative freedom in the gaming industry and take it back from authoritarian sjw's.

I think I'll go with GG. Fuck BLM and their race baiting bs.

Being against censorship as a whole isn't a bad thing, but they really show their true colors when they only care about games covering up the tits of a 13-year-old anime girl. I've seen other forms of censorship games go completely unnoticed whereas THAT is what bothers people.

What exactly do you think would happen if he did that?
Cred Forums doesn't spring from itself. Cred Forums is more a place to deport the people of Cred Forums when they start saying Cred Forums shit but they don't actually come from Cred Forums. So if you nuke Cred Forums that's it, they have carte blanche to never shut the fuck up about any political opinion they have. You think it's bad no, wait until they don't have anywhere to shitpost to their heart's content
Then why don't you bring that shit to attention?

>but they really show their true colors when they only care about games covering up the tits of a 13-year-old anime girl.
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean you can justify its censorship. That's ridiculous. What unnoticed censorship are you even on about? You're conveniently avoiding examples. Of course people are going to make a fuss over easily identifiable visual censorship over literally everything else considering how noticeable it is. This is the age old mantra of "if I don't like something, then no-one else should have the ability to enjoy it!" that PC culture builds itself upon.

>Gamergate generally wants to uphold creative freedom in the gaming industry

Oh my god that is the biggest load of bullshit I have heard all day. If they really wanted to "uphold creative freedom" they wouldn't throw a shitfit over things like Gone Home and Virginia having female and/or black protagonists and not a lot of gameplay. They only care about upholding artistic integrity when it involves little girls' titties.

Oh, that counter narrative is still up and running. It sure was a effective tool to for feminists and journalist to paint their opposition as misogynists.

Probably the whole Euro Fire Emblem removing the gay couples thing, that was mostly met with people laughing at them because it was the same people saying "get over they removed your creepy mini-game, goobergrapes"

Am I the only one who felt like this show was: "all black people are pieces of shit. Here a few who aren't, at least not all the time. You like black people now!"

At least it's not "all black people are saints and all white people are horrible oppressors" like it easily could have been.

Lmao. You niggas comparing gamer gate to blm are fucking crazy. People are literally dying because they are never given the benefit of the doubt because of their skin color and that relates to the overtly sexist over reaction of a review of a game that no one cared about in the first place?

Oh it just falls under the category of SWJ, must be bad for my fandom. Fucking ay guys, seriously, I understand it's not as bad as those groups say it is but do you really think there isn't a problem? The mere suggestion that there are still things to improve makes their argument invalid? Fuck outta here with that shit

>a board with heterosexual men complained more about tiddies getting censored over gays
>this is somehow a surprise
That was a pretty hilarious situation though tbqh. Nonetheless, I did see plenty of people complain about it being censorship, even on the cesspool of shit that is Cred Forums. It didn't stop numerous game orientated websites complaining about it.

I know, Gamergate never burned down a city.

That's not what anyone in this thread is saying at all, calm down. Comparing two things doesn't mean you're equating them. Someone in the thread mentioned that anyone can adopt the name of a movement and cause damage to its name with their actions which is what happens to both BLM and GG. They're not organisations but movements by a lot of different people with different beliefs and actions.

People gave a shit about those incidents, too.
What made Gamergate kick off is the fact that a shitload of censorship tried to crush any and all discussion of it on pretty much EVERY place it was brought up, including Cred Forums.

Not an argument.

Why don't you learn to read instead of overreacting like an ape?

True. I really liked that they didn't try to make the way of life in Harlem idyllic or portray the black characters as victims.

It's not like the entirety of GG was about that. That's like saying the entirety of the first world war was about the assassination of Franz Ferdinand and absolutely nothing else. It was just a triggering event.

This thread is reminding me of the Jessica Jones review that called it a "post-Gamergate thriller" and compared Kilgrave to those evil white privilege women-hating gamers.

The funniest thing about GG is how it's mostly dead yet people are always finding ways to blame it and incorporate it into their articles and give it attention. You know that picture of the guy struggling with tangled Christmas lights saying "I bet the Jews did this"? It's the same thing with journalists only replace "the Jews" with "GamerGate".

Everyone needs a strawman to complain about.

I was here before /new/ was a thing. There was ironic stereotype-focused racism but no politics.

Then /new/ was made and it attracted a ton of foreign posters as well as stormfront. When it got nuked things gor better.

Then that fuck moot began a push for more unique hits (advertising) so he brought back /new/ as Cred Forums and the same faggots flooded back in.

I don't know man, the two police brutality montages sure did seem political.

>I'm not some idiot that's afraid of Blacks and Hispanics

That's a line a cop gives in the show.

>"post-Gamergate thriller"

So the author is treating GG as some kind of earth changing thing.

>post aside that BLM amd GG aren't real organizations that stand for amy one thing, so acting as if they are is retarded
>discussion becomes people arguing over what these labels, which cannot stand for anything, stand for
>who's luke cage
Fuck this gay earth

Why are people so fucking stupid

These claims are escalating more rapidly than we can control.

All this thread has taught me is that BLM is a serious issue and Gamergate is a bunch of frivolous bullshit that nobody can really define. One affects the real world, the other is something only people who spend 23 hours a day behind a computer care about.

I can't comprehend how people in this thread managed to miss the point this hard. It goes to show how dumb these movements are, especially when you have retards like this: , jumping to conclusions and only listening to what they want to hear.

When you post about touchy issues, even as an aside, you have to expect the idiots on Cred Forums to derail the entire thread.

Meant to quote this , not . My bad.

But muh vidya

It shows cops beating and demonizing citizens, it shows a MC who doesn't trust the system, it shows crooked cops, it shows a bulletproof black man in a hoodie. I don't see how this is anti-BLM

This, it supports it heavily all throughout. The whole motivation of Cage going rogue and avoiding the cops whilst being innocent is explained by him being a black man against armed officers on two separate occasions.

You have to be pretty firmly entrenched in weird Cred Forums racial sterotypes to not see how this show is very pro black rights, and very influenced by the BLM movement. Like, the creators and actors have straight up said it.

BLM are the bad guys; gamergate are the good guys. Easy.

>bad guys and good guys
underage, get out

It's neither pro not anti blm (as if that meant anything to begin with)

The motivation if Cage going rogue is the in-universe corruotion. In the first half he does take down cottonmouth legally and he gets off scott-free

Marketing

Why is everyone but me retarded?

this thread

Can we post all the delicious chocolate breast that were shown in this series?

And in universe corruption can't be a paralell to real life corruption why?

Nah, just Marvel shills doing their unpaid job.

>Nerds care about video games and blacks care about blacks

Hold the fucking presses.

>muh moral relativism

Don't worry, you'll learn that your "philosophy" is retarded when you enter high school.

He was alright, but did you see my nigga cottonmouth's smile?

>"Pull Your Damn Pants Up: The Show"
Some, I've heard say that it's "respectability politics" a term I hadn't heard before, but when I researched it, understood the sentiment. I really don't think it is. This show doesn't have enough White people for the message to be about making Black culture respectable to Whites. It was about being respectful to each other, being respectful of Black culture's own heritage, and heroes, and being the bet person you can be. Luke wouldn't have ended up being a vigilante like he did if he card about being accepted by the dominant culture, he cared about his own community and whether it was healthy or not.

Luke Cage seems to be a pretty neutral show all things considered. They could have really leaned far into the political side but it didn't.

And making the show about this corny ass self serving sentiment only came at the cost of everything actually interesting about Power Man

Like what?

I did miss the "Hero for Hire" element a lot. I mean, that wasn't so important in him taking on Cottonouth or Diamondback in the comics, those were both more personal, so its not too much of a difference here, but now it would be weird if they went that route in the future. It added a bit of moral ambiguity in a way that was easy to relate to in his stories.

It has a clear bunch of political things to say, it just doesn't make them the focus of the plot.

The mercenary approach Power Man takes with superheroics, in addition to him living an isolated life under a false identity on the fringes of society. He's supposed to carry himself like a Man With No Name, High Plains Drifter kind of archetype, a mean mugging wanderer who solves problems but doesn't get caught up in sentimentality about it

Have you read a Luke Cage comic since the 80s?

Well done, OP, I also enjoy repurposing reddit posts for bait

No

Blacks love vidya too

I've been found out. Hehe. The narwhal bacons at midnight, brother,

Ok. Luke got caught up in sentimentality all the damned time. It's why a good deal of his clientele are kids with pocket change who's mommy went missing or some shit.

>this is what actual white people believe
judas priest

>authoritarian sjw's

>and not a lot of gameplay.
I like how you snuck that in there like it's trivial.

We can never have a proper luke cage discussion thread without all this anti-sjw/ sjw nonsense, huh

>it would have started years before when Jeff Gerstmann got fired for giving a sponsored game a low score.
The thing is, it did.
People complain about gamergate but they (willfully) forget that right before it there was Doritosgate and that was about the exact same practices.

In a roundabout way, the recent Palmer Luckey thing.

Post pics of Abbi's ass pls.

The other Luke Cage threads have been fine though. It's just Cred Forumsmblr derailing a thread because they see the word nigger as per usual.

Only if they could break through his cold as steel exterior that he puts up around himself. That's a huge part of his dynamic as a character, carrying himself like a grimacing authoritarian with a hard heart and then coming face to face with things that pull his heart strings.

This is the dynamic between his natural persona and his alter ego as Power Man. Power Man is a hard ass authoritarian mercenary that demands respect through fear like Judge Dredd. A superhero needs to assume an entirely different personality when they become their alter ego.

Black Panther discussions are going to be """"fun"""".

Do you know anyone who was considering buying Depression Quest? Is there anyone that was going to play it that wouldn't have before because of a few journalists liking the game that a girl they fucked made?

When the foundation of a mocement is built on autistic beta cucking, there's nowhere to go but down.

You mean when mods did their job and stopped a mass wave of autism from making the internet unusable?

show was kinda bad. Oprah was not a compelling villain, once cottonmouth was gone I stopped giving a donk

also the girls in this were basic as fuck, all light skinned bitches with the same $7 hair cut

and if you think this shit was pro blm you are retarded. The whole moral of the story is black culture is a self defeating cancer within its own communities. Niggas are doing this shit to themselves.

Mods never do their jobs and Cred Forums is unusable these days. If you on Cred Forums you'll see the exact same fucking threads posted over and over. Same OP's and same pics.

Moot being attacked by both SJW and GG is why the clampdown happened not because the mods aren't faggots and care about "usability".

Smartest man on the Cred Forums.

...alright I'm anti GG but if "post GG" games is going to be an idea/movement reviewers are going to start pushing I am throwing my console out the window.

(Not my PC, I need that to Cred Forums)

PFFFFFFFFFFT

WE

nope it's exactly what the show says. it tells blacks to not act like nigs, gansta, thugs, to be involved fathers, to respect the police for the most part, that killing doesn't solve problems. It's one of the most anti-black behavior shows out there

breaks the law didn't deserve to get shot, suuure

This show is actually a pretty good depiction of a Superman vs Lex Luthor story. Luke Cage has all the power any man can dream of but still feels powerless to change anything. While his antagonist has the power over others but is powerless against this one man. If only they could do this in a movie.

Case in point, he's wearing that fucking hood for crime.
That can't be true; is it?
I'll be dimes to dollars the real reason that fucker got shot was because he was cutting through people's yards dressed like that and was aggressive to the guy that caught him. Fuck if race has anything to do with it.

It's basically that whole Chris Rock bit, but in marvel super hero form.

Actually it was a misundertanding on both their parts.

Trayvon was just walking home at night and saw a grown man who was probably(and was) armed coming after him. He attacked because he was scared.

Zimmerman just wanted to approach a stranger to question him and got attacked. He defended himself by shooting said stranger.

Shitty situation all around.

and for all the wrong reasons i remember when i was in school with no friends not because i was weird it was because i was an oreo because i didnt do things to impress other people i was an outcast everyone wants someone to be proud of them but the black youth go to all the wrong places for that pride

>One affects the real world,

Hillary brought in an anti-gg dude because he was a figurehead in the journo community.

All it is is hashtagging, whining, and violently rioting cause "The worlds so unfair to us:(".

The fact that this guy thinks Cottonmouth cares about "keeping his money clean" basically shows he's a fucking idiot. Stokes is sentimental, but it's about preserving his family's legacy, not Harlem's. If it was about the keeping his money clean, he would have sold the club and dropped out of the gun running business. He wouldn't have told his guys to knock over every shop in Harlem if he cared about the city so much. He's selfishly holding on to his own past, his relationship with Pop, the club and Mama Mabel's illegal business. Mariah isn't much better, she was just better at fooling herself.

The more immediate concern is black-on-black crime, sure, but it definitely gets into the problems of the NYPD as the stakes rise. We see the police lose control on innocent people in their attempt to bring in Cage. It doesn't get deep into the us-vs-them mentality of the cops, but it's a very present element.

Anyway, shit review.

.howtobeaFaggot.webm

>Trayvon attacked because he was scared
I hope that wasn't supposed to be a justification for bashing a "cracker's" head into concrete multiple times.

You want to talk about destroying livelihoods over false facts, how about that girl that GG got fired from Nintendo over some shit she had zero to do with? Fags were mad that NOA removed a stupid feature from a stupid game and blamed someone who wasn't even on the localization team behind it. They slandered her as being pro-pedophilia for writing a paper saying that we shouldn't force Japan to adhere to Western standards when it comes to age of consent, porn and shit like that. It was a pack of lies for no reason that I can see other than blaming a girl who actually wasn't against the titty slider in the first place.

Gamergate can fuck off with it's witch hunts. They claim to be anti-censorship and then tell everyone who disagrees with their red pill bullshit to shut up and get out of video games.

I'm sure Cred Forums agrees with you.

>I don't care what race you are, if your jacket has a hood I don't trust your ass
You sound like either a shut in or paranod weirdo. Either way get help.

Go on, that story sounds very contradictory.

Luke Cage has always been sentimental. In a lot of his early stories, he did a lot of jobs for free because he took it personally. He always cared the most about helping people, turning down jobs that he thought would lead him to working for the bad guys or dropping jobs when he found out he was working for the wrong people.

The only Cage story like you're describing is the Azzarello MAX series.

Reading shit like this is pretty funny desu. Most of the people commenting about this shit likely did not read those stories when they were first printed and likely haven't read Luke as he's been presented in the last 20 years. People are o outraged he's not 100 percent like the Luke Cage from the original issues of Power Man when the MCU so far has strayed far from the original debuts of characters and has modernized most of them.

>Spreading false stories about an internet group who has been dead for over a year

Came here thinking Cred Forums was gonna be at war of this, either championing it as a voice of the BLM movement or just hating it because niggers.

I'm glad the majority got what the show was trying to say, would of been so easy to make this show about purely about race.

True this show is a "black show" with the music and history weaved in but the focus is on personal problems for individual people.

legit 8/10, would of liked more references and maybe a cameo from atleast daredevil or Ironfist.

Not to mention he has the common sense and decency to prefer Bruce Lee over Jet Li.

real talk tho cottonmouth vs thanos, spontaneous encounter with no prep-time in a dark alleyway who would win

As someone who lives outside the US and don't really follow all this BLM mumbo jumbo because the movement isn't here yet, I found that Luke Cage wasn't preachy as I thought it would be. Except at the end when Luke Cage was interrogated by the police.

>That was proved false, though.

Source?

>how about that girl that GG got fired from Nintendo

You mean the Treehouse girl that got fired because she was working a second job as a Call Girl or some shit?

is this diversity done right?

>for these young people
Are Netflix shows supposed to be for adult audience or "young people"
Make up your mind faggots

AYO HOLD UP

How much prep time does Cottonmouth have?

>Nobody should have given a shit about that at all.
They didn't. There were maybe a handful of threads about that tops. GG happened when suddenly those threads started getting deleted left and right, thats when people got pissy

I mean, they do know that like ten times as many blacks are killed by blacks then whites right?

There is photographic evidence of him manhandling the shop owner

>tfw you realize that Soros is the real life version of Skull Face from MGSV

>but no politics.

there was politics on old /r9k/; ironically back then Cred Forums leaned slightly left

>blacks watch Luke Cage
>makes them feel untouchable
>give trouble to cops, refuse to follow orders and get shot in larger droves

Nah.

also Ron Paul on Cred Forums in 2008

Yeah, you didn't watch the show.

Right because the 'Hero for hire' with his corny catch phrases like "Sweet Christmas" and "Where's my money, honey?" is such a deep rooted character.

Why is Miss Marvel's dad in this?

Loving all these post about GG and half of them don't even know what actually started it.

It all started over a video Mundaynematt did about the Zoe post where Zoe's EX put a blog up about how she cheated on him with some game news jornos to get positive press for her shitty game to get it pushed through steam greenlight. It would have ended right there, but she decided to false DMCA Matts video to keep it quite, then it blew up on r/games then threads about it started getting deleted and some started getting comments deleted for no reason the most famous of which was the link to Totalbiscuit's blog post calling for cooler heads and people calm down where thousands of comments were deleted, and it turned out the mods deleted threads and comments were/are personal friends of you guessed it, Zoe Quinn.

A few days later the gamers are dead articles all came out at the same time, and private chat leaks showed that all the authors were good friends with each other and Zoe and just wanted to paint gamers as every bad ist word you can thing of, and Gamergate became a thing over that.

Pro GG people have no issues with women in gaming its just the few offenders happen to be tumbler style feminist who see sexism, rape, racism in fucking everything, and dub any kind of critique about them as harassment.

But those people would prop her up in there articles when they could. And isn't surprising that Vice made a video for Literally Who, considering that a couple of kotaku people fled to Vice.

how the hell did this thread become gamergate babies whining about women

Tell that to the store owners in ferguson and Baltimore

Luke Cage an almost 50 year old premise you dumbasses could have read about any time between now and the 19fucking70s

Christ how can a show that features so many men taking about authors and reading appeal to such illiterates.

>GG got fired from Nintendo over some shit she had zero to do with?
I'm sorry how did she have zero to do with the fact that she was admittedly moonlighting as a call girl?
How did GG get her fired when she was willingly breaking Nintendo's policies?

Fun fact: the only characters that ever try to race bait or bring up racism are the bad guys.
Honestly my only real issue with the show was that 90% of the season is Luke trying to run away from being a hero and that it was a bit too grimdark.
I can understand JJ and DD being bleak because of their subject matter and characters respectively but Cage and Iron fist should be more optimistic shows to provide a balance.

>It shows cops beating and demonizing citizens
Literally the only unjustifiable act by the police in the show (at least cops that are not specifically stated to be dirty) is that one cop beating up the kid in the interrogation room and that was an act of frustration from a black cop on a black kid not an act of racism.
Everything else the cops in the show did was completely understandable given the context.

>STILL trying to justify gamergate while bashing BLM
I don't remember GG starting any fires or wrecking any stores or blocking any highways.

People cared about GG because it was the first time anyone had definitive proof of corruption on the part of an industry that had been known to be hideously corrupt for years and you're surprised people were interested?
But then there was such a backlash and attempt to stifle conversation on the topic that the Streisand effect took place.
> If people actually cared about ethics in game journalism, it would have started years before when Jeff Gerstmann got fired for giving a sponsored game a low score.
It was literally a continuation of that displeasure but unlike then people had proof this time.
> I find it hard to believe that it wasn't an anti-SJW/anti-woman movement.
Honestly it was both.
Now explain why you like BLM so much?
Seems like a bunch of people using the deaths of people that weren't innocent to begin with to justify endless looting.

>Being against censorship as a whole isn't a bad thing, but they really show their true colors when they only care about games covering up the tits of a 13-year-old anime girl
How so?
That was the censorship that was occuring at the time.
Sounds like you have a bad case of "stop liking what I don't!"

>how about that girl that GG got fired from Nintendo over some shit she had zero to do with?
The one that was sharing porn and advocating for pedophillia on her nintendo twitter account?

>In order to be funded you need to exist.
You do realize that blm is an organized group with actual leaders and hierarchy right?
I'm not talking about the hashtag but the group that takes it's name from it and organizes worldwide protests.

>i don't like a thread
>I won't ignore it
>I won't leave the thread
>I won't report the people who I think are breaking the rules
>What will I do?
>I know!
>I'll invoke the name of the boogieman!
>that will show them!
btw deleting Cred Forums would make things 100x worse.

I remember it ruined Cred Forums because Cred Forums wouldn't shut the fuck up about it

Mods are, have been and always shall be fags.
If you want more moderation go to any fucking forum and suck mod cock for karma.

Why were you on Cred Forums?

>hurr durr every board should be Cred Forums

Am I the only one who thinks she came to Harlem for attention?

Incorrect, check your facts.
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Alison_Rapp

>Oh boy I can't wait to have everything I do and say on any board be sanitized and dictated by and army of autistic 15 year olds with chips on their shoulders!
>SCANDAL!!!! this thread on Cred Forums is about a television program with live action human actors that's not cartoons or comics let me just call the virtual constables at once to expunge this heretical filth!
>People having fun, that was not directly approved of by the rules?
THIS WILL NOT STAND
You tell them girlfriend

I wasn't, Cred Forums was on every board but their own complaining about a woman having sex which had nothing to do with cartoons or comics

Nice OP, you would have a point if the show was about police brutality and not black on black crime

>I wasn't
I think you need to get your story straight

>but their own complaining about a woman having sex
LW had basically nothing to do with it in the long run and in fact by the time Cred Forums even cared about gg it was because the mods and moot had been deleting the threads.
It became mostly about the censorship at that point. and later the other issues that were discovered like gamejournopros.

>Nothing can ever be corrupt ever and everything is exactly what the media tells me

She went to Harlem because that's where her mom lives and she had just quit her job.

She went to Harlem because she has to be forced into every series

She debuted in Luke Cage #1 and was his first love interest, so I don't really mind.

Fucking this. Why do the Netflix series need their own Coulson anyway? I didn't even like the original.

>Jidenna literally says KANGZ in Luke Cage
this shit writes itself

>most important show of 2016
>most important mainstream show of 2016 in the U.S. of A.

ftfy

>Pro GG people have no issues with women in gaming its just the few offenders happen to be tumbler style feminist who see sexism, rape, racism in fucking everything, and dub any kind of critique about them as harassment.

Nah, GG people do not make a distinction between feminists and the so-called "tumblr feminists" They are as sensitive and easy to trigger as the people they are "fighting" against.

Other than that, this could have been handled well by the GG people if they would have kept their calm about it. Just point out the facts and keep doing so instead of using Cred Forums tactics.

Instead, the GG crowd just confirmed what everyone wanted to think about gamers, e.g. them being insecure teens and handling themselves like such in open discussion.

It's not some kind of important social struggle and people got too worked up about it. It may be important to you personally but then you would need to reevaluate your priorities, I think.

And I made this post way too long and wasted my time.

But user, first they're censoring panties on a teenager, next 1984 will be real! Slippery slope arguments aren't fallacious. We just care about freedom.

hypocrisy and an apparent lack of transparency over the issue where one side is getting all the positive press tends to make people feel absurdly angry.

One side of the issue where you have people like Zoe Quinn ending up before congress shows a pipeline to absurd societal inequity, and the other is the business side.

Business is ironically on the side of gamergate which is why they shut up about it because they still need to sell games to men.

it is the funniest confrontation ever seen.

Really glad I could get the latest GG news here, in this Luke Cage thread.

Hiroshimoot can't delete this board quick enough.

Maybe because there was a genuine problem of coruption in the videogame industry while there is no genuine problem among police.

This
Those are the things getting censored right now so of course thats what people would complain about.

Its like that faggot a few months back claiming the cbldf had some sort of sjw agenda because the most frequent cause of books getting banned right now is homosexuality.

It was not about gender it was about bribery.

Any violence comited against a black person is racialy motivated.

In a way it was a pivitol turning point in our culture.

If a shitty game site writes a paid-for article, that has mild consequences for your entertainment.

If a police officer shoots someone while arguably could just not have done that, someone dies.

It may be that corruption is more pervasive in the gaming industry - there are a lot of good officers out there and I like to think they're in the majority - the negative consequences of a police officer going off the hook are a thousand times more severe than a gaming news site being corrupted.

isn't it?

Oh right i forogt how internet fights are just as bad as looting

Anyone want a review of the internet war known as #GG can watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wt8k-3xD5s

It's a long fucking thing.

Sticks and stone may break my bones, but words trigger me.

Cred Forums is pro-GG?

I'll let Dobson take it from here.

Come the fuck on. Are you people for real?

At fucking worst it was a group of nerds who didn't take kindly to being talked down to by their media.

Ah, good ol' Dobson.

>tumblrest man on Cred Forums
Fixed that for you. Tumblrtards calling Gamergate misogyny and BLM a legit movement in the same breath are complete hypocrites.

>InternetAristocrat
lol

Link a Davis Aurini video next

Well BLM does formally organised in person, boots on the ground political action while GG yells at people on Twitter. And one has a formal organisational structure while the other doesn't.

So they are kind of different, regardless of what you think of their respective political stances.

Hah hah hah.

Gay.

I think early Gamergate had its heart in the right place about corruption in the gaming industry, but lack of organization allowed the "anti-SJW/anti-woman" types to hijack it and it played right into the hands of their "enemies" In the end, they won since they got to waste the UN's time over it.

Lesson: organize your shit.

Gamergate met at a stripclub once.
I think someone called in a bomb threat to ruin it though.

Is it really winning if they waste the women's UNs time but even they refuse to take you seriously because you're so ridiculously inept.

Because he's an ape.

>they wouldn't throw a shitfit over things like Gone Home and Virginia having female and/or black protagonists and not a lot of gameplay.

>Not because, a. It's shoving political agenda's into games and b. They barely qualify as games.

But, in fairness, that's less about upholding creativity and more about just calling shit, shit.

Have you played either of those games? Neither of them are cramming political agendas into anything.

Like, is your argument that portraying gay romance at all means cramming a political agenda in? If that's the case, how the fuck do you explain all the het romance in games?

Virginia is just straight up not political at all, it just has a black chick as the lead.

Go away faggot. Cred Forums is not for your kind.

In many was i assume blm is the same. Im sure they started out well before some people thought it would be a good opprotunity to steal stuff.

C'mon tell me where the political agenda is in either of those games.

Gone Home is shit, I'll give you that, but it's not doing anything offensive. Virginia is actually pretty cool, it feels like playing some kinda mindfuckey Twin Peaks/X-Files story

Unhelpful

To be fair there's nothing political about heterosexual romance

She's a whore now.

You can rent her by the hour as an escort.

Well, since this thread has gone off the rails, I might as well ask if anyone here has played Brainna Wu's Revolution 60?

It's especially hilarious that now the game is finally out and NO ONE'S giving it the time and day, especially not Brianna Wu's clique. Only streamers doing it for a laugh are giving it any attention.

Wow, she's remarkably inexpensive.

It doesn't really look like it'd be funny bad, just really fucking bad.

And I say that as the kind of person most people around here would shit on for being a filthy SJW.

Brianna Wu is a joke, most of my trans women friends hate that she's become the designated representative for them in nerd shit circles.

Actually when I said cramming political agendas I meant pushing for 'minorities' in games for no reason other than diversity points. Like battlefield's massive niggaboo jubilee.

Or that Gone Home's plot is literally about a closet lesbian. How does that tie into a faux-horror game? No idea. Does it add any interesting features that can be used to scare or immerse the player? Not really. The sister could've been an axe murdering maniac and I don't think it would've changed anything. It's not even an amazing reveal or something that would've changed a complex and intricate plot line. She's just gay, the end. It was almost as pointless as Korra's gayvelation.

Also I like how you misinterpret the first to get an easy argument in then don't even tackle the second point. Is the fact that a game has almost non-existent gameplay important? If you think not then best to stop now.

Funny how you can get meaningful political discussion on almost every board EXCEPT Cred Forums

>She.

C'mon, now.

C'MON, now.

I just told you I'm SJW as fuck dude, what do you expect?

shut up white bitch

And that's doubly hilarious given that she has went out of here way to NOT refer herself as a transsexual. (even though it's an open secret to everyone with a brain)

Gone Home was never meant to be a horror game though? That's a weird thing to criticise it for.

As for the lack of gameplay, eh. I don't think walking simulators really infringe on games which do have robust gameplay, and there's space for them to exist; they can tell narratives in a way that is totally different to movies or books, which I think is pretty worthwhile.

I know, man, but c'mon.

Briannu Wu is as much a woman as I am and I'm a hairy-chested atavistic troglodyte with a sizable penis.

No, but it IS irksome when that game gets more attention that it really deserves, and when you have "certain" people who think only games like that should be made and games like GTAV should not exist. (see: Alex Lifshitz)

Why does feminists always push their way into other's hobbies and fuck it up for everybody else?

youtube.com/watch?v=Afgtd8ZsXzI

Because feminists are women, and that's what women do -- they seek attention.

Yeah, sure, but those factors are external to the game itself. Stripped away from all the press around it, the game itself is pretty inoffensive. And the people who think this stuff should replace "normal" games wholesale aren't ever going to get anywhere; walking simulators have very limited mass market appeal.

You know there are men that are feminists too?

A lot of the presentation in Gone Home is similar to a horror game, it even has a jumpscare in the form of a light bulb exploding for no reason, just to cite an example that comes to mind, and many people even called it a horror game.

>they wouldn't throw a shitfit over things like Gone Home
GH was released before GG was a thing. Also, nobody threw a shitfit, people just made fun of a game that got a massive push from the media even though it is mediocre and can be finished in 5 minutes.

>Virginia
What the fuck is that even?

>and can be finished in 5 minutes
This always seemed like the weirdest criticism to me. Like, the only way you can do that is by knowing how to get to the ending already, which you only know by playing the game through, taking an hour or so at least, or looking it up.

Like, is Morrowind a bad game because it can be speedrun in minutes?

No, there are men that want to fuck feminists; they don't really care.

>people trying to make Luke Cage out to be a political story when it's one that's 100% personal
>people making stupid surface-level comparisons to Trayvon Martin and BLM when the police and corruption tropes used in the story have been in constant use for decades
>people arguing about what BLM or GG or etc. etc. stand for when they're hashtags not organizations and don't (can't) stand for anything
This is fucking pathetic.

Cred Forums please leave
Cred Forums stop being so fucking stupid and actually discuss the show. The stuntwork was excellent, the effects were seamless, and while the acid bath was a bit goofy they made it work. Casting was excellent even if Misty looked a little too much like Reva, and I would've liked to see Jessica instead of just hearing about her.

Does anyone have some genuine thoughts about the show and not Cred Forums garbage?

Oh, I was always under the impression it was meant to be a horror game at first to hook people in but then it turned into dyke revelation land. Wasn't that a hook in the trailers? If not then my bad, its just a story about female sexuality. Which is what video games really needed.

I never argued on the validity of walking sims to their own existence, (which is an entirely futile and subjective argument) merely that, as a point, a game's lack of gameplay is an important factor that oughta be used to measure a game's worth.

This is some baaaaaaaad fucking bait.

What about gay feminists.

Gays aren't men -- they're women in a convincing disguise.

Trayvon was directly mentioned in the rap in episode 10, 11 or 12. I forget which.

>people making stupid surface-level comparisons to Trayvon Martin and BLM when the police and corruption tropes used in the story have been in constant use for decades
"People" nothing. The show itself makes these comparisons. Method Man raps about it. He even namedrops Trayvon

That's only bottom men, which means they're women.

>they said his name
Yes, that is called "surface-level" you stupid motherfucker

You know I go away for a few weeks and I come back to Cred Forums to see what is new and Cred Forumsmblr is worse than ever

When do we go beyond surface level then?

vibe.com/2016/10/luke-cage-star-says-signature-hoodie-is-an-ode-to-trayvon-martin/

>bashing a "cracker's" head into concrete multiple times.
Literally making shit up at this point.

How dumb can you be? If you delete Cred Forums then they will spread. Then your precious safe spaces would not be safe anymore :(

>physical prop is declared by an actor in promotional material to be a surface-level nod to Trayvon
You're right, that significantly alters the themes and major emotional beats of the story from a personal journey through hell and family to a high-minded social commentary on police brutality

Do everyone a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.

see

>Review

That's one fucking account of the whole thing

I watched many of his videos while all of this began, mostly because I liked that he gathered the more ridiculous tumblr shit for me to laugh at.

Then I realized how serious he was about this stuff. Just couldn't watch it anymore, too awkward. The way he puts forward this faux "informed and critically informed citizen" persona is similar in the way Confused Matthew tries to imitate analytical thinking to seem smarter than Stanley fucking Kubrick. They both are truly confused and I can just hope that someday they gamble a stamp, go outside and meet some girls.

I mean, it was less him not wanting to be a hero and more not wanting the attention , since he is still a wanted man.

Even if the story was more personal than (if at all) political, they must have known about the significance of doing this show at this moment in time. The show merely existing in the way it does is a message, whether intended or not.

That said, what I have seen of the show was excellent. I LOVE the blaxploitation style and burst out into laughter when Cottonmouth heaved the bazooka on the side of the roof. It's very refreshing to see a Marvel show that doesn't try to be grimdark (although it fits DD and JJ) or tonally similar to the movies. It's it's own thing and could well exist outside of the MCU.

As with any other Marvel show, though, the writing could be better. Not the dialogue, because I expected a blaxploitation hommage to be blatant, but the pacing of it.

As a foreignfag, I look at what goes on in America like I were staring at fishbowl full of piranhas.

>they must have known about the significance of doing this show at this moment in time
>The show merely existing...is a message, whether intended or not

???

>while there is no genuine problem among police.
I love how BEFORE BLM one of the mai topics on people's minds was about the problems within the police, like being overworked or understaffed in many areas, but suddenly there are no problems, police are fine, or they're all corrupt and evil.

>Calling the founder of the Kangz dynasty a Muslim.
Newfag pls go.

True all blacks were egyptian and worshipped their gods.

No, it was only the slackers, criminals and evildoers who always had a problem with the police.

Man, I just want to talk about a big black nigga throwing people around like ragdolls.

take it to Cred Forums

But user, we are in Cred Forums.

Was anyone else bothered by the way they handled the classic costume?
I know it's a goofy ass costume, but a love it and it was kind of a kick in the dick for them to only have him put it on to comment how stupid it is.

A silly thing to get bothered by, but I dunno, it just rubbed me the wrong way.

There were not gonna be anything else than a nod. super hero shows often shy away from costumes since it feel slightly more grounded without them. They would have done it with Daredevil if the costume wasn't so iconic.

ehh, that felt more like an homage, a light ribbing

There's a big difference between Cage breaking out and grabbing whatever he can find before removing the tiara and, for example, this scene from DmC: youtube.com/watch?v=xwTu2bpcZ3w

Yeah I know
I just wish it was done differently, but I honestly have no idea how they would. Like, I'm just kinda of tired of cape shows being ashamed of how silly comics used to be. Or at least that's how I see it.

But I guess it was nice to see it anyway.

>dur hur I ignored the parts of the show that goes against my agenda
The police inspector was having a full blown argument with one cop about mistreating citizens while pursuing Cage, while he justified police actions and claimed anyone who had a problem with what they were doing was a criminal. All during this debate theres a montage of cops running around abusing citizens and demanding info on Cage.

The cop beating on the kid was an act of police brutality, which is what BLM is about.

Yeah I'm honestly just letting something that's a not even an issue bother me.
The show itself is pretty solid even if it took me a little bit to get used to this Luke Cage.

The guy you're quoting is certified bullshit. racism, "ironic" or not, has been with Cred Forums since inception. It's what happens when you spring off of SA, you fucking imbecile. When /n/ was made, which predated /news/, it made a dedicated board for it, and as such it became part of the site. When /news/, /r9k/, and I'm sure there's more that I wasn't privy to witness, were nuked, the shitposting was unbearable since the containment board, meant to contain all that shit in one place, no the politic discussion on Cred Forums and other boards isn't Cred Forums raiding you you mouthbreathing hick, burst forth. Sure, it 'got better' after mass bans, but it was still absolutely unbearable, and anyone that was actually there for the deletion of containment boards can tell you life would be a lot better if they weren't deleted.

Bait
1/10 for making me reply.

>"It's a "BLM is an organization not an idea" episode

If you think the proliferation of "cuck" and the blatant /stormfront/ propagandaposting isn't from Cred Forums you're a fucking retard

so fucking what? It's from pol, like baneposting is from tv and loss is v's domain and peepeepoopoo is r9k's and mlp was co's. What, do you want pol to produce Steven Universe OC? Perhaps maybe they should be spreading their homestuck OCs across Cred Forums? You shiteating twat. It's meme content, and meme content, surprise fucking surprise, spreads across this site like wildfire. You know who loves to post memes? faggots like you from reddit and tumblr. Guess what? You don't have to be from pol to find some of their stormfront memes like that racist green frog funny, even if you "ironically" find it funny. So no, it's not actually pol raiding you, it's just the normal spam of unfunny memes by retards such as yourself. If your cancerous newfag ass knew what it was like when boards actually did raid you'd probably go into shock from the sheer mental trauma your delicate, special snowflake sensibilities would be exposed to. pol made memes and people on this site like spamming them until beating a dead horse isn't even an apt enough term to describe the overuse. It's not a raid, it never was, and I'm surprised you can even breath without having to look over your shoulder for the scary boogeyman with a persecution complex so grossly inflated like that.

>implying I haven't been here longer than you
>implying boards getting nuked isn't a celebratory time
>implying I ever gave a fuck about people raiding Cred Forums which is pissing in an ocean of piss
>defending the cesspool of garbage that is Cred Forums because "other boards make memes too!"

Become an hero

Cuck is literally just the new faggot. Get with the times gramps.

I'm getting tired of all the hot takes on Luke Cage as if he was created only recently, and not a character who has existed for like 50 years

>how can you think the cross-boarders using those things are just Cred Forums users and not normal everday 4channers? That's some real tinfoil nonsense, man, you must be scared shitless everyday with a massive persecution complex
>You REDDIT TUMBLR FAG YOU'RE NOT REALLY FROM HERE

>getting this triggered you completely misinterpret the whole post just so you can post your shitty meme image like the semen-sucking tumbrtard you are
>using 'muh oldfag status' when you have 0 knowledge of pre-co Cred Forums, right down to your ignorance of raids
I'd personally wager you got here in 2012 or 2013, you type like that lot.

How about you re-read the post again and try not to get triggered this time? If you feel like you're going to have an aneurysm again, stop reading, take a break, go outside for 10 minutes or however long it takes for you to calm down, and try again. Eventually, you might power through it and actually read the post correctly.

>an hero
>2012
Oops, you revealed yourself

>implying an hero isn't ingrained into the site culture
go to any board and they'll know an hero. I'd wager it also has popularity on other sites like reddit, where you picked the phrase up from. Maybe looked it up on knowyourmeme, too. I notice you keep trying to deflect from the fact you're either triggered so hard you can't see straight or just plain old illiterate. You're not even going to try re-reading the post, are you, you read the first 5 words, got triggered, and posted your shitty tumblr reaction image. If you're not going to try reading the post correctly, just say so.

I'm not gonna bother shitting on you the same way again, so here:

You haven't seen the hundreds of posts where people go 'what's wrong with reddit/tumblr I use it all the time it's not bad if you filter out X or go on specific Y'? I'm sure if you look it up in the archives you'll find a good dozen or so apologist posts. I have only ever seen v and co get triggered by their boogeymen so hard they can't finish reading posts. Says a lot about the people that frequent the boards, mainly that they're underage b& and in all likelihood expats from elsewhere, and reddit and tumblr are the most popular sites. I mean sure you could be from 9gag, but somehow I doubt it.

It's pretty funny to me that the irony still isn't sinking in for you.

At this point I'm not sure what you're trying to do. Convince me that I haven't actually been with Cred Forums as long as I have? Convince yourself that it isn't possible for me to exist? Either way it's pretty sad.

I'm trying to convince you to re-read the post that triggered you so hard with the first 5 words your brain shut down and you greentexted some irrelevant shit about your e-peen since you've been here for 'a long time', yet can't name anything pre-2012 that isn't widespread. What next, are you going to prove you're an oldfag by saying so I herd u liek mudkipz? It seems likely since you are posting doge.

I understand going back and re-reading the post scares you since it means you'll have to soldier on through some mean scary words like pol and peepeepoopoo, and that kind of stuff is absolutely abhorrent to your vision and you wish a pox upon me, but I promise, if you do, you'll have an enlightened experience about how your boogeyman is just that - a boogeyman. pol isn't raiding you, it's just the spread of shitty meme images, like the one you just posted. Funnily enough, you're worse than the shitty pol memespammers since you somehow think you're different from them.

I wonder how far you'll go before you recognize the incredibly irony or take your own advice

>[1]
HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh that's rich. I love how you keep trying to deflect this back to me, it's cute in the pathetic, abused, lame mongrel kind of way.

one more for the road

again: try taking your own advice, you might find that irony I've been not-so-subtly hinting at

I apologize, your almighty funnyjunkiness, I didn't realize I was in the presence of their meme king. pfft, HAHAHA, I can't breath, I am so, so sorry I mistook you for a redditor or tumblrtard, I did not mean to offend your most royal highass, please, accept my humblest of apologies.

>that image
>funnyjunk
Oh my poor dear little faker

If only Geordi could see your retardation. Unfortunately, he can't see shit cap'n.

>posts two (2) images straight from funnyjunk
>somehow thinks he isn't a -
I'm at a loss here, being from funnyjunk is the most disgraceful thing I can think of, I don't think I can tack anything on to the end that is even more insulting. I have never seen someone so delusional, you put pol to shame.

You're the man now dog!

OMG secret nazi!

yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com/

see I know the meme, but the image here is from funnyjunk. Maybe elsewhere, but judging by the first image, I bet both were from the same site.

>I..I knew it...I was just testing you! And I bet he got it off funnyjunk so I'm still sort of not really right!

>first filename is from FJ and the 2nd pulls up FJ in the top 5
GEE, where oh WHERE could you be from? Hmm, I don't think we'll need scoob and the gang to solve THIS mystery.

google.com/search?q=images

still waiting on you to get that irony

>I-I w-was j-just using image s-search!
delusion reaching critical levels! How much more can he handle?!

>The stuntwork was excellent, the effects were seamless

Did we watch the same show?

real discussion goes here: This thread is reserved until the guy posting and so on rubs two brain cells together and figures out why his posts after are hilariously stupid and ironic

It may take a while.

Hopefully the Hambre and "WE" memes die before then.

Gone home was trash. virginia i have no idea if its trash or not but i have no idea why they care if you play as a black chick.

>all these (You)s just from ironically acting like the other loser
Feels good, man.

you can also rent her husband.

#
Man, don't you get it? Look at some of these people here. A plot by George Soros to destroy this country? They don't get it, they don't want to get it. Understanding the situation conflicts with the narrative they've already constructed.

That's why the gamergate metaphor was so apt: two movements co-opted by idiots that ensured nobody would ever take them seriously.

People don't want to understand things, they don't want to know facts. They want to feel outraged and consign the world to little boxes they can easily compartmentalize

>purposefully aligning yourself with those raging assholes

So people are upset that this show addresses black on black crime and not police brutality despite the fact that black on black crime is objectively more harmful to blacks in real life than police brutality is?

It all involves people who won't take responsibility and think they need everyone else to change.

Stop burning other people's shit down, build some of your own

>someone disagrees with me, dammit Cred Forums

Zimmerman doesn't look and isn't white looking, he's hispanic.

And there's no confirmed reports of him using racial slurs.

The entire court case ended with 'No one has any actual proof what happened besides the accused, so there's no guilty party'

It does address police brutality on more than one occasion.
It's not going to be the main issue in a tv show about a man who can't be brutalised by a police officer though.