I can't be the only one that saw this pairing coming from a mile away?

I can't be the only one that saw this pairing coming from a mile away?

With the way Marvel are trying to emulate the batfamily with Spider-Man this was inevitable

How do you even kiss somebody? Like what do you do with your lips/tongue? Do you keep your lips closed or open?

Shouldn't your noses get in the way?

> t. /r9k/ incel who just got into comics

Who says it's a paring..?
Kissing doesn't automatically mean you're a couple turbovirgin

Cred Forums and Cred Forums incoming

Take shelter fellow Cred Forumsmrades

House of Ideas is experiencing drought.

Alright tumblr, Cred Forums is coming to get us all.

Wasn't Miles supposed to be gay

You do know not every person disagreeing with you are from Cred Forums?

Nope just a blurb taken out of context. Pichelli was never talking about Miles.

what's there to disagree about? speculation?
it isn't even out yet

>tumblr on Cred Forums

Nice try Cred Forums

>Pic not related

I called this a long time ago.

It's probably just a fake out cover.

Or even if she does kiss him it won't lead to anything. Bendis and Marvel have been clear they want MilesXKamala.

I saw it a mile away too. But not for the (((reasons))) you did

>he thinks cover artwork displays what will be inside the comic
How new are you?

>(((reasons)))
Is this bracket shit a new meme I missed?

Then how do you explain the increased use of tumblr words, like "triggered"?

Not to mention all the images that get posted up that have the word 'Tumblr' in the file name rather than just a series of numbers

>new
Shit's months old
Because it was first ironically used to make fun of tumblrtards and then became genuine.

they aren't paired either

>BLACKED

Lazy faggots who rip images off google but are too lazy to rename them despite X making it very easy to change the name.

(((Bendis)))...

What does this shit mean?

Marlel is dead.

Isn't Miles like 13?

It isn't a fake-out cover. Go check the creator's Twitters. This pairing is really happening and it won't be for just a mere issue.

Meh, either way I don't really care desu.
Spider-Gwen is still just a new meme character anyway. At least it isn't Gwenpool

Jews and their degeneracy.

And yet she's still more over than Miles is... This is what the wrestling business would call a "rub"

Its always the jews, user.

>she's still more over than Miles is..
not really, it fluctuates month to month

I feel like Bendis has done that before.
It's probably a fake out

Sales?

Miles sells at least 10k more than Spider-Gwen

Disgusting.

I'm totally okay with Gwen getting black'd so that Kamala can stay unsullied.

That just makes it worse for Kamala desu. Now they'll just settle her with beta Sam

Better Sam than a spider.

I don't want Kamala to be part of the Diversity Power Couple.

If you told me a few years ago that my favorite ongoing would be about a brown muslim girl, I would've laughed. Everything done with Ms. Marvel has been fantastically tactful, and not obnoxiously LOOK AT HOW MUSLIM I AM. I don't trust Marvel to do a Miles/Kamala without some huge element of race/religion coming in to it.

Good thing I don't care about either character anymore.

I was honestly really surprised about Ms Marvel. I figured it'd be all in your face about her religion, and yet the most muslim parts, with her family, are probably some of my favorite parts of her books.

The thing is, it's how ~diversity comicx~ should be written. The thing that makes them diverse is just a thing, as opposed to a defining character trait. Normalization is the best thing you can do for acceptance.

>Diversity power couple

No matter who she goes with, the person won't be another fucking Muslim, so it's going to be diverse regardless. You just don't want a negroid dick in your precious little mudslime. I wish you faggots would just come clean and admit that you have some weird complex about black dicks "tainting" your waifus.

Regardless of whether I should be on Cred Forums or not, it's the truth and you know it. That's why a redirect is all you could reply with without even bringing up a counter-arguement like a big boy.

Right; because creators always let their audiences know ahead of time when a cover or a preview is just a fake-out. Because their not concerned at all with selling as much of their product can with tired Bullshit tactics.

>bringing up a counter-arguement
Kek, a counterargument to what? All you did was throw shit and speculate how apparently "I don't want to see nigger dick in a mudslime"
Not even worth a worthwhile response

>kek

And what "speculation" are you talking about? It's clearly said in the thread, which you would've seen if you actually bothered reading the majority of it before shitposting. But that's not surprising behavior from a Marvelcuck who's mad about his waifu getting fucked by a black kid.

Who said I was mad?
You're obviously a retard if think everyone on an anonymous imageboard has a hive-mind & everyone you respond to thinks the same.

Last response from me anyway, I can tell you're probably a nigger by just how butthurt you're getting over it.

He's mixed you dingus. GOD!

Just accept it, faggot.

People have been bugging them because of the age difference and they have defended the pairing non-stop. Shit is happening.

honestly, as someone who was really critical of Gwenpool's creation as a whole, i'd say her comic is a lot better than spidergwen and has a stronger defined personality.

greeeeeeeeeeat, another politically correct couple.

Stay mad.

You kinda have to understand where these anons are coming from. Anytime a non-black girl sneezes in Miles direction, we've had tons of threads over the same panels and covers and none of them actually went anywhere. The Gwenpool thing went on as long as this did and Miles ended up smacking her in the facewith his hand in the issue.

Those days are over, that's Cages property now.

It's not politically correct if faggots like you always get mad about it

Just like X-23 and Cyclops totally became a couple, right?

Well, it means that Kamala/Miles isn't happening, so that's something

I'd actually prefer a Miles/Bombshell. Miles/Gwen is just cliche af, get some originality ffs.

With all the complaints that Miles is forever stuck in Peter's shadow, having him fuck Gwen Stacy is not exactly going to make it any better.

they're just setting him up for his harem plot, don't worry he'll fug Kamala too.

>Implying they're not going to make an oreo.

That was actually the plan at the time, though.

says who?

Same. I don't understand the spider-gwen and kamala shipping when lana is just there