ITT: Western cartoons that go full harem anime

ITT: Western cartoons that go full harem anime.

The Lewd House

inb4 the loud house.

Too late

>In B4 BEN 10 OMNIVERSE

Adventure Time, but like some sort of weird deconstruction where the hero manages to constantly mess it up.

>tfw this was your fulfilled draw request

I still love this picture, artist did an amazing job.

>Marco has had a giant tentacle in one episode
>Star goes into heat in another

truly we live in amazing times.

I never realised.

> satanic trips
> satanic Diaz

best animu

you will never see this animated

woah, artist managed to accentuate all the characters' best features without going completely off-model

>Star
>harem

Almost none of the girls show Marco any romantic affection.
The fuck are you smoking?

Star might going by her diary embarrassment, and Janna has shades.

Love for everyone endings are so fucking rare. Which makes no sense considering how awesome they are.

Y'know, that Steven wouldn't look too bad in an anime. The rest make me want to vomit, though.

stephen looks almost exactly like Shigeo Kageyama

>doesn't like black pearl

they're all bland and not really that goth. More emo.

All that design does for me is remind me of cringy as fuck goths from my old high school. I can't take pentagrams seriously in any way.

Japs dont like all win in harem even when that is what harem means.

Who cares about that? It's not like Japs watch anime.

Batman in DCAU.

But they do and japs dont care about west

For reference, this is the picture I asked the artist to base it off of.
I love the direction the artist took with it.

Nobody likes Steven, nobody wants Steven. He will never get his dick wet in space crystal poon.

Is that Envy on the top right?

>Pearl wants to proxy-fuck his mom
>Kevin wants to tap that futa ass
>Peridork wants to dock his dick
>Lapis wants to drown him in her deep blue sea

I've come to hate harem anime now. The girls are only good for fan art and fanservice

I think Wirt might super handsome in-universe.
It's a thing that his insecurity turns out to be totally unfounded and everyody likes him but think about that, he acts like an awkward anti-social spaz and everybody enthusiastically greets him him and wants to hang out with him. He's popular without being social. It's probably because all the girls have a crush on him.

That Garnet is way metal though.

Of course. Why do you think people watch harems? It is fanservice

I think he looks more like Staz when he was younger.

>metal Amethyst
>same as regular Amethyst

Hey just imagine that lincoln is adopted

Harem shows don't necessarily have any particular fanservice, and the importance of fanservice is extremely overstated in the West.

Why is Leni farting?

You know what else helps him in the lady department? Him being a nice guy who gets shit done. Girls loves that.
Wirt gave what's her face a love tape like a fucking man. He rescued that other girl from the witch like a fucking man and killed her with kindness. Lastly his Bird came around because of how FUCKING MANLY he became

>That Jason in the back

Wait this is real? this is how Tenchi end, the guy fucks and impregnates all the girls? have ever happen that MC actually get all the girls?

No, it's just that the west considers 'fanservice' to only mean nudity when in reality, the very concept of a harem show is fan service. Things like Trixie Tang secretly being a comic book fan are fan service because it was put in there solely to please the fans and make them think they could get a girl like that with all their silly hobbies.

If the very concept of a harem story only exists to please the fans, then that means that fans cannot ever become authors, or that when someone becomes an author they cease to be a fan and lose their previous interests. Not only does that make no sense at all, but it's empirically false.

What? Author appeal and fan service don't cancel each other out and are frequently the same thing. The point of harem and idol and other shit shows like those is "pander/appeal to the fans as much as possible and worry about making an actual story after that."

>Luna going straight for dat butt

For a given value of "end" since OVA 4 is coming out next month and Sasami still isn't in school.

If I'm an author and I like harem stories, how am I pandering by making a harem story? Are scifi authors pandering to scifi fans? Do landscape painters pander to landscape painting fans? How come I only ever see people bring up the pandering meme for sexual content and themes, never anything else?

Yeah. It's one of the endings from the incredible Scott Pilgrim game where he gets all the girls bar Ramona.

best ending because all the other girls are objectively better.

Stop pandering to people that agree with you!

Someone isn't paying attention.

So close

then they thought fucking his shit to hell was a good idea for development baka

Actually, I liked Ramona's ending from the game, which is the same as the canon ending to the comics. Scott and Ramona decide what they have is worth protecting and walk off as a couple.
Even if you don't think Ramona is the best girl, she's definitely the best girl for Scott.

So who are the definitive members of Marco's harem?

The ones in OP's pic and Tom

And THIS is how the loud house would be if it was on [as].

Adventure time is nothing but strategically placed progression to simply reverse it 3 seasons later, if not sooner. It's existence now is merely to take small potshots at pseudo-philosophical ideals.

And the eventual silly filler between the "deep" subjects.

>Princess Marco

Did Rita have an affaie ?

Best waifu in the show tbqhwyf

Only Star and Jackie are interested in Marco.

>incest harem

nearly ALL the girls on the show want a piece of lincoln.

All three of them clearly do to varying degrees, at least as of the latest episode.

Janna is obsessed with him.

Was never gonna be that anyway, he would only have had FP.
Well, that and the gaggle of mediocre looking minor princesses that nobody cares about, but that certainly was more "harem-ey" than modern AT is.

Steven Universe counts

What?

nice

That Garnet looks pretty cool.

>Suzanne

Stevens fucked probably peral, amyhtest, and peridot already.

It went from all the princesses liking Finn to him being a tool literally and metaphorically now that all girls in the show dislike him, but use his services as a hero by stringing him on. He's a literal cuckold: providing services for girls who are either already in a relationship or aren't interested in him romantically, fuck, most of them don't even want to hang out with him platonically.

I wonder why didn't savino used that style.

There was that one manga where he actually got all the girls in his harem pregnant including his 4 daughters from the future

what?

You wouldn't think so at first, but when you stop and think about it....

wow...how didn't I noticed before?

Yomeiro Choice

Tenchi is Quality
All girls + 3 goddesses + Aeka's mom

Kenchi is Quantity
All 500 girl

'90 is the best.

It's a shame GXP had such a shitty director, it could have been great.

GXP tv just a pilot.
Real thing is a novel.

I loathe Tenchi as a human being

kek, that's gum on the locker.

Nefcy internalized a number of weeb fetishes in her younger years. Cartooning is her outlet.

That basically IS Savino's style, though.

Thats only because Scott is a bad person and deserves a bad person like Ramona

>Not blonde
Get your non-Aryan garbage out of here you subhuman.

>Accepting non-Aryans to the harem.
If you're going to Cred Forums, do it right.

Ben 10 Omniverse went full harem anime all the way up to the apex with Most Dangerous Game Show where they all came together

>not making all women bow before the master race's phallus

>Fucking animals

tryingtoohard/10

Wut

>Came together.
Damn right.

Did they actually all meet each other like that?

Ben should be running away.

>Still mole
Only works with brown skin. White skin is just an ugly mole. Get that shit out of here.

Some omnipotent alien TV show host decided to make them all compete for his affection. He even included girls in Bens family, but he used a lifeline to eliminate them up front.

I'll fix the hair later, how this so far?
>removed