Do you guys like Winnie?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3QT0bzjS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course.
Best girl.

I wanna make a litter of puppies with Winnie.

I'm writing a story about her in this very moment

What kind of story, user?

Has anyone drawn human Winnie?

It was a request from the other halloween thread. It's about Winnie trying to woo user with werewolf courting tactics. Of course nothing works and she ends up having to explain why she's been acting weird and beating him up and stuff

Holy shit.

Please, continue writing. Do you plan on posting it anywhere?

What are werewolf tactics

Hunting, howling, probably pissing in every corner of his room to mark her territory.

Cute. But why does everyone draw her with these clothes?
Wasn't her blue dress the only thing she wore in the movie?

People see her as a tomboy.

She's an aged up Winnie so they changed her fashion to a woodys lumber jack look

Werewolves can't go to Heaven.

I'm not going to draw for you.

sure

Yeah, I'm gonna post it in the october thread. And I guess I'll post it here if it;s still up by the time I'm done

I tried to do some research for courting tactics, but I couldn't find anything specific, so I'm just kind of making things up that seem like something a wolf would do to a mate

what october thread

Only on model one. This one looks like a fucking cat, what the hell.

Is it the same guy who's always complaining about off model fan art?

>This one looks like a fucking cat, what the hell.

Well, it's not like Winnie looked like a wolf in the movie anyways.

I need this

>older winnie

Anyone have that pastebin of her and user fixing a car before having sex indoors and outdoors?

pastebin.com/3QT0bzjS

I know she likes walkies.

I think it's kinda funny that Winnie became as popular as she did, because she was probably the second worst Ghoul in the movie, behind Elsa. I mean really, she sounded like a asthmatic chihuahua that just got finished being raped and her verbal tic was yelling really loud in the middle of certain words.

Don't get me started on the carrot top head.

Wouldn't be surprised if most people here haven't seen the movie she's from.

>she was probably the second worst Ghoul in the movie, behind Elsa
delet this

Her voice always struck me as weird but I thought it was a good foundation. She should have a husky sort of voice.

>she sounded like a asthmatic chihuahua that just got finished being raped and her verbal tic was yelling really loud in the middle of certain words
Yeah, it was pretty bad. Phantasma was obviously best girl.