Daredevil season 1 > Luke Cage > Daredevil season 2 > Jessica Jones

Daredevil season 1 > Luke Cage > Daredevil season 2 > Jessica Jones

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/02/10/netflix-ratings-what-they-mean-how-they-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daredevil season 2 at the bottom because it gets so shitty that it ruins the entire series.

All of them are pretty bad and are ultimately massive wastes of potential. Such short sighted, thin thrown together stories for what was an opportunity to put out the absolute best superhero stories put on screen to date.

The Punisher parts were GOAT though. It was like two seasons in one where one season was fantastic and the other was mediocre.

I think you're wrong sir... in fact I know for sure you're wrong.

>he came to preach about quality on capeshit board

i'm pretty sure you have drowned yourself in quality writing reading capes all these years.

On Episode 7 of Luke Cage and I have not really been impressed by it yet. It's kinda slow and really doesn't have a distinct vibe for me.

Idk what I'm missing because from what I've seen of reviews and Cred Forums discussion I clearly have the wrong opinion.

DD S2 > JJ > LC = DD S1

This is the ranking. Anything else is a lie.

Daredevil season 1 > Daredevil Season 2 Frank stuff > Jessica Jones > Luke Cage >>> Daredevil season 2 rest

That's not the right Iron Fist.

Yeah, i agree.

Netflix shows > Nolanverse = Raimiverse >MCU >FOXverse>>>> 90s Batman>>> AoS >> CWverse > DCEU

Punisher Miniseries > DD season 1 > JJ > LC > DD s2e5-13

DD1(Fisk scenes) > DD1(remaining) > DD2(Frank and Fisk scenes) > Luke > DD2 (remaining) >JJ

DD Season 1 > DD Season 2 > Luke Cage > Suicide > JJ

>Jessica Jones made the list at all
kys

>DDS2 better than anything let alone best

DD SE1 = LC > DD SE2 first half > DD SE2 second half > JJ

GotG > TWS > IM1 > DDs1 > DDs2 > Civil War > Ant-Man > Avengers > IM3 > LC > AoU > Thor > TFA > TIH > JJ > T:TDW > AoS s4 (so far) > AoS s2 > IM2 > AC s1> AoS s1 > AC s2> AoS s3

>GotG at the top
>Literally "LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN WE'RE HAVING! WE'RE SO MUCH FUN!!! THIS IS A FUN MOVIE!!!!" the movie

everything else is pretty accurate but
>TFA
The Force Awakens?

The First Avenger.

Switch jj and lc.

>DDS1 on the bottom
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Is it just me or does Jessica Jones look like she smells really bad?
I couldn't get that thought out of my head while watching her sex scenes. She doesn't even brush her teeth when she gets out of bed after a night of heavy drinking.

Yeah. She looks gross. Can't put my finger on it but I'd definitely sex her but because I'm into sick shit.

She probably does. She doesn't give a shit about personal hygiene.

Luke Cage> Jessica Jones > Daredevil S1 > Daredevil S2

I've never been as enamored with the DD show as everyone else. Both seasons have been horribly lopsided. I think the Punisher episodes were the peak, but the rest of the season was so boring it still loses out to season 1.

Because, of AAIronFist eveytime I see Orson in place of Danny, I get extremely rustled.

DDs1 = DDs2 (Punisher & Kingpin) > Luke Cage > DDs2 (everything else) > Jessica Jones

Daredevil 1 > Daredevil 2 > Luke Cage >>>>> JJ

Both seasons of Daredevil started strong but had terrible ends.

Jessica Jones bounced around too much, it needed a clearer focus.

Haven't seen Luke Cage yet. How did it do with the bingo card?

I haven't finished the series yet but a few of those are true and most of them are not.

Frank Castle part of DD2 > DD1 > JJ > LC > Ninja part of DD2

Yeah that's my ranking too

No it wasn't. You fags just wanted the entire season to be about Frank. The rest of it was fine.

How come everything on Netflix gets 5 stars? Are these the same people who vote on imdb? I was just browsing through shit and Jessica Jones gets 5 stars, while Jaws - an infinitely better piece of film making - got like 3.5. Netflix niggers are the worst. These shows aren't even that good.

this

You mean netflix made netflix shows always get 5 stars on netflix?

Hmm...

There's some Netflix shows on there that get like 2 stars, but yeah it seems like every new show/season of a Netflix show is apparently the greatest thing ever.

Because most people have a mentality of ''I just saw it, so I like it and is good, 5 stars''

This is correct

The Netflix star system goes off of how much they think you would like it based on things you watch and how you rate similar things, not any sort of critic rating. So naturally netflix can make all of thier original stuff rated highly.

Netflix doesnt base thier ratings off of critics. It based on "how much they think you would like it." It's straight up retarded

bgr.com/2016/02/10/netflix-ratings-what-they-mean-how-they-work/

That's fucking stupid. Also, I wasn't implying it's based off critics, but rated by the same dumbass userbase that rates imdb, where they either rate it a 10 or a 1.

Not everyone sees the same stars. They just think that you'd like them based off this system.

Luke Cage is literally DD season 1.

Switch luke cage with daredevil season 2 and it'll be correct.

I'm two episodes behind but I think this is right.

Frankfags were a mistake

So was your mother not going through with the abortion.

They say Power Man several times in the first few episode

Fucking got me there m8 :^)

What the fuck are the Netflix shows really that formulaic? Literally 3/4 of these can be applied to any of them. I never realized until now.

Stick with a formula that works.

How the fuck does anyone like JJ? I don't understand, it was a chore for me to get through it.

So was luke cage and the second half of daredevil season 2.

I'm not asking about those two, I'm asking about Jessica Jones.

I wonder, why did we all like the punisher? Are we all secretly edgy?

This is how it is
DD
DD Frank
Luke
DD Hand
JJ

If you don't like it now you won't like the rest. The last episode is a complete let down

B2 happens but earlier
I4 all the time, "the incident" "the guy with the hammer" "the big green guy"
N4 Blake Tower, he was in DD S2 as well
G2 maybe, they never explained who the doctor was working for and he shows up at the end when Diamondback is in hospital

It was the good acting

I dont know I like JJ, but it definitely was a 5 episode miniseries that was stretched to 10.

Luke Cage would have been closer to the top without that ridiculous post-7 villain changeup. Holy shit, Diamondback was just plain not as charismatic or interesting.
Misty was way more annoying than Froggy was with how damned stupid she was half the time.
Luke Cage was really fucking wooden in a lot of scenes.
The cinematography in a lot of scenes were wonky, notably how strangely shakey and wobbly the view was when Night Nurse first arrived in the diner.
The fight scenes were downright atrocious. The best thing I can say about them is that they're better than Jessica Jones, the worst thing I can say is that's still somehow sub-Agents of Shield tier.
The writing was decent and the plot up to episode 7 was well paced, but too many things held it back.

It wasn't the utter trainwreck of JJ's stupidity based and wholly incomprehensibly badly made plot, and the action wasn't so downright embarrassing, but it really fell short. Kinda sad DDSeason1 is still tops when they've had so many tries to get it right.

DD Season 2 unfortunately suffered Iron Man 2 syndrome. As in, they had to introduce a shitload of stuff that's gonna be pertinent to Defenders, and as a result what should have been a war of ideals between Frank and Matt got pushed to the wayside by needing to explain magic ninjas.

Daredevil season 1 > Luke Cage > Daredevil season 2 > A wet fart > Jessica Jones

Let the truth be known.

The DVD seller names Tony Stark so that square can't be filled

>Luke Cage > Daredevil season 2
lol I really love this meme.

>Jessica Jones
>racemixing
trash
>Power Man
>racemixing
trash

DDS2 is hurt significantly by the back half and the Elektra shit that takes up so much time. Without that it's easily the best of them but it seriously drags it down

>Cred Forums
trash

Needed MORE KINGPIN!!!!!!!

I'll totally agree with all of that. It was definitely a weird and abrupt tonal shift. That said, I still would place it head of luke cage.

Just wait until Danny and Misty hook up

>Villain is a manchild in a nice suit who's weakness is the woman he desires
>When the villain finally appears it's witha lingering shot of the back of his head

That doesn't apply here.

Daredevil season 1>first half of Daredevil season 2>first half of Luke Cage>Jessica Jones>second half of Luke Cage>second half of Daredevil season 2

I obviously can't speak for all anons, but I was looking forward to the Hand storyline. In the end, it was executed poorly while the Punisher plotline was fantastic. It needed better balance.

Come on, AoS s3 doesn't deserve to be at the bottom.

SquidWard alone places it higher than AC s2, if not even higher.

Nah, Jessica Jones deserves the bottom of that list.

I liked all the Netflix shows

The show is much more a human drama with a bulletproof guy in it. It builds characters, relationships, points of view. It's purposely trying to stay grounded and just tell a story while giving a black context.

Jessica Jones was a film noir story.

Daredevil was more traditional gritty vigilante story.

And Iron Fist, will hopefully be a martial arts series.

Daredevil season 2 was great. It managed to channel a very comicbooky vibe to it. It had huge fights against ninjas, thugs, and prisoners, it managed to have character growth for the punisher, drama between characters, and even brought in the whole 'it's hard to balance being a superhero and having a real life'. It had some plot twists that comicbook readers would have seen coming, but everyone else might have been surprised by.

If you think Daredevil season 2 was bad, that means you think comicbooks are bad, because all the elements it had were taken from comics.

I thought Diamondback was a much stronger villain than Cottonmouth.

MY DADDY DIDN'T LOVE ME MORE BECAUSE OF YOU WAAAAAAAAH

Luke Cage started fine but went to complete shit once cottonmouth died. Still better than JJ