Hey bunchmuchs, why'd we get canceled again

Hey bunchmuchs, why'd we get canceled again

Why were you were all too busy watching wuss shit like Steven Universe and The Loud House huhuh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwWOdNFvves
youtube.com/watch?v=fL5iFP5XegY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You were outdated and no longer relevant.

>bunchmuch
it's buttmunch you dumbass, uhhhhuhuhuh

Because Steven Universe is actually good.

And you're outdated af.

You're a fartknocker

Steven Universe doesn't even have any Slayer in it, 0/10

Even if you brought up shows that were actually airing during Beavis and Butthead's time slot (uh huh, "slot"), its last season was actually pulling in strong ratings for MTV. It's all on Viacom for not doing anything further.

MTV's official stance is that it doesn't appeal to pre-teen girls.

Yup.

I mean thats really all there is to it. MTV's core audience has changed greatly since Beavis And Butthead's time. Now, I think the new season was pretty damn funny (albeit I didn't like the reality show segments too much, and Judge's Beavis voice didn't sound quite right) but it did not appeal to MTV's modern core audience.

We can't have your demeaning humor on television nowadays. I mean really, do you realize what the current year is?

Beavis and Butthead is timeless you tasteless philistine.
youtube.com/watch?v=cwWOdNFvves

I liked some their reality show commentary. THeir review of the Human Centipede kills me.
youtube.com/watch?v=fL5iFP5XegY

>Steven universe is really good
What a wierd way of saying Steven universe is the worst thing on cartoon network in a while

>Not making a what happens if the centipede goes full circle joke

>what happens if the centipede goes full circle joke

See Euphoria, episode 5.

If I recall correctly, Beavis and Butthead's revival was actually getting really good ratings. I think I remember reading that it was second to Jersey Shore. However, it wasn't reaching the target demographic that MTV wanted (I think it was women between 18-30). So, they pulled the plug on it.

>However, it wasn't reaching the target demographic that MTV wanted (I think it was women between 18-30). So, they pulled the plug on it.

The (((new))) MTV has some pretty braindead merchants on the payroll if this is what they are aiming at now. Unless it isn't the money they are after...

They want that sweet sweet ad money.

And Clearasil and condom companies don't want their stuff being promoted during Beavis and Butthead.

neither the last season of Beavis and butt-head

>kid cudi had these two on his shitty rock album
>both got ruined in the process
fuck you cudders

>It's 2016, misogynist, homophobic shows like Beavis and Butthead are outdated, the new quality of cartoons is set by inclusive diverse shows like Steven Universe!

and you're a pussy

Ironically enough the show is actually pretty popular among girls in recent times

As has been said in one way or another, the problem wasn't the show it was were it was showing. Didn't MTV remake VH1 into a 90's themed thing? Possibility for new episodes to air there.

Steven Universe is literally Tumblr: The Animated Series

I want to know where you can watch all the complete original hd quality episodes in order, music vid commentaries included, without the corporate cutting board.

>hd quality

To sort of answer your question look for a torren called the king "something" (turd?) collection. Best collection.

because MTV is for 12 year old girls now

Hmmm, gonna change my luring method then. They won't escape now.

Didn't the show have its last run well before either SU or Loud House were even a thing?

canceled again?

They were back on?
Im serious

>Steven Universe
>good

People did watch it, it's ratings were pretty good. It just didn't fit in with the rest of MTV's programming anymore.

B&B appeals to white males, that's not what MTV is looking to appeal to anymore

not even Cred Forums here, that's the actual truth

There was a short run a few years ago. It was really good, better than a lot of the originals. If you mean a newer one than that then no.

The race war happening in yank land constantly amazes me. We have a decent amount of racism in the UK but our divide is really class. You can be rich and black or poor and white and you mingle within that class. Muslims are becoming an exception but luckily most of our muslim population are of Indian descent and good people.

>something bad like that happening in the us

Why are Europeans so delusional? Do you think America is shit because MTV appeals to Women?

Did you reply to the right post? I never mentioned sexism? I also don't think the US is bad, I think it is an amazing country. Just noticing differences is not an aggressive admonishment.

I love how much Americans care about Euro opinion. It is like you are an insecure child. Euros have opinions on America because we are mature and consider world politics.

all he did was reply to your post silly europoor, doesn't mean all of america cares about your shitty opinions.

I would laugh if I thought an American could grasp the concept of irony. Alas, you are likely just a flag waving retard.

huhuhuh you said fist huhuhuh

"I saw my penis lying on a blanket"

Beavis and Butthead don't work for modern audiences. The stupid possibly drug addicted slacker type that watches loads of Mtv is not the cool "in" thing anymore. It's now a weird flashback to 80's-90's teens.

No one under 25 knows what the hell is being referenced or made fun of with this show.

It's not how Viacom does things any more. In the 90's they made channels dedicated to a specific genre.

Now they gear channels towards a specific age/race/gender demographic.

We are talking about the reboot you fucking moron. The 'culture' parts were all relevant and modern.

in an outdated frame you buttmuncher

Check on the pirate bay. Its where I got mine. First season is shitty quality though.

Why does every post praising this show guarantee replies? Is baiting that easy?

I dispute that but you are entitled to your opinion. Fartknocker.

I only know it by name, just not something I know about. Probably why I post in Beavis and Butthead threads. Damn kids and their stevens.

MTV has been devoted to shit shows for a long time.

>look mommy I said it again

He was talking about the main characters. They are the culture reference, and ridiculously outdated.

Are you implying that it was attempting to reference itself? Are you actually retarded?

>Don't think you understand Beavis and Butthead are 90's culture references

I think he meant the characters themselves are outdated tropes. They're mannerisms and vocabularies don't really work in this day and age even if they're talking about contemporary things. The way they act and talk has gone out of style, and thus, they have gone out of style.

wow

>it's outdated
and how is that?

No he has never seen the fucking show and is pretending to be an expert on what makes up pop culture.

He is not getting away with it.

Fuck, their, not they're

You must live somewhere alien to me because they are still exactly like teenage boys here. The funny thing is even their Tshirts are more relevant. AC/DC and Metallica were part of a sub culture then but are mainstream now.

>AC/DC and Metallica were part of a sub culture then but are mainstream now.

So in reality
>I'm 14 and do not know a fucking thing

If you ever think for a second Metallica was not mainstream in the 90's. Or possibly the most mainstream of metal bands during the entire decade.

Black, Load, Reload, Garage Inc, none of that counts because they were only a sub genre during their highest point in popularity huh?

I guess Green Day was some nothing band until you discovered them too. How about Chris Cornell and Scott Weiland, they were only sort of known to music geeks before the late 00's when you found them out huh?

I agree that there are still lots of guys who look and act like B&B, but that's no longer considered cool and acceptable to promote in mainstream media. You'd have WAY too many SJW types actively trying to tear it down claiming that it's sexist/racist/whatever. I mean, even when it aired on MTV, you had parent types actively protesting its existence. It was the bane of PC before PC even became a thing. B&B is the animated manifestation of what uptight cunts want to destroy in society.

Are you really implying that the decade of boybands was about Metallica? Are you implying that the show Beavis and Butthead, a show considered niche and about sub culture, was mainstream? If you are under 30 then please don't comment on things you never experienced.
you as well

This literally has to be the stupidest fucking post I have seen on Cred Forums in a very long time.

shut up stewart

Boybands were after 2000 user.

B&B were early-mid 90's

Yes, Metallica was a little known band until at least 05'

Meanwhile
>00's band
>00's musician
>00's musician

You are really bad at this. And I thought summer was over. Does your mother know you are on Cred Forums on a school night?

I'm just showing my age then, sorry. Was it really in the 2000s? Late 90's and early 00's seem to meld more than early 90's and late 80's.

This was the most pointless post I have seen on Cred Forums in the last 2 minutes. Fuck off you little gimp.

Yea that's what New Kids on the Block were user....a 00's era band riiiight?

I really want to download that collection, especially because it's all ISOs and made right to burn to DVDs, but goddamn I know I don't have the time for it.

I get why the Mike Judge Collections aren't the entire show, but I wish it was.

>boybands were after 2000
Then what the fuck was New Kids on the Block? N'Sync? Backstreet Boys? Hanson? The Monkees? 98 Degrees?

Bullshit, 90's made the Boy Band genre hugely mainstream and made up majority of the music from that entire decade.

Actual music by actual musicians did not come back until Green Day and Jimmy Eat World came along and brought out the Punk Genre and real music returned. You are just too young and fucking retarded to even understand what happened back then.

90's were nothing but 98 Degrees and Backstreet boys from end to end.

>Be me
>Be college kid at home for the weekend
>Have 3 strong drinks with dad
>Smoke a whole blunt in the backyard after dad has gone to sleep
>Crawl back into house (inb4 lightweight) and pull up netflix
>Watch "Beavis and Butthead Do America"
>Shit was pretty fucking cash

A bunch of bands that appeared in 99 and after, except Monkees which you goddamn well know does not apply.

Good lad. Do America was probably the best they done. Like South Parks movie. A better version of the source.

>Jimmy Eat World
lol, nah

From the thumbnail, I thought that was Harry Potter

>bunchmuch

Monkees was a boyband. Just because it was actually a pretty good boyband doesn't stop it from being a boyband.

wasn't that yogurt or something? I's it still a thing?

I think his point was that they were from the fucking 60's and not a 90's boyband.

>"heh heh, hey Butthead, check out the chick in my wallpaper. Heh heh, boingoingoing, heh heh."
>"uhhh hehuh, Rei sucks. Asuka is best Eva girl. Why are you even using linux?"
>"It's gnu/linux, buttmunch!"
>"Ow!"

?

>this is what fartknockers actually believe