Do you think she's gay?

Do you think she's gay?

Do you think she SHOULD be gay?

Possibly.
Not now, at the height of PC character changes. Even if it's the best written stuff in DC history, it'll just encourage a second wave of shitty, pandering retcons.

Didn't she say that she love everybody? That would mean she's pansexual.

I think I don't care.
Wonder Woman can't retain shit past writer changes. Eventually Rucka will leave and they'll do another soft reboot. Maybe she'll be straight. Maybe she'll lick goats. Who knows.

OP, view the "facts' about Wonder Woman.

>Born of mud
>Raised on an island of all women where daily life revolves around combat and Roman principles.
>Amazons would only know other Amazons. >Therefore relationships would consist of women being asexual or lesbians.
>Diana discovers "man's world" and Steve Trevor. She was raised in an environment where the norm is lady loving. She has been written to love Steve in past comics.

Wonder Woman is bisexual or whatever term the special snowflakes use to describe how they love men and women.

The fuck up is forcing that as a main factor for her character instead of making it a sidenote. No one who reads WW comics cares about what her sexuality is. If she likes Steve, another man, a woman, Batman, Superman, or whomever. It shouldn't fucking matter.

God. Fuck off, Rucka

No.

>Writer answering a question
>"Forcing"

"Gay" as an identity is not the same as homosexual behavior. Wonder Woman is not gay because her culture has no such concept. Has she had sex with lots of women? Of fucking course she has. This has been well established since Perez, and arguably long before.
She's also had sex with lots of men in her travels. People around her would likely describe her as bisexual, but that's an inappropriate label for someone not raised in a culture where that is a thing. Regardless, Wonder Woman has always been sexually liberated starting with W.M.M.

tldr: behavior =/= identity, kill yourself, stop this stupid shit.

>being raised around gay people makes you gay

This. She can enjoy dick and pussy. And as much as possible of both

Yes, yes.

Yes it does, retard.

She's bi.

Every woman on paradise island fucks women

Diana has never been shown sleeping with another woman. She was never shown having sex with a man until Superman.

this is a sane approach
which means nobody will go for it

Yeah. Wonder Woman has only been shown having sex with Steve (or Steppenwolf) in Earth-2 settings and with Superman in either Elseworlds or Nu52.

When there's nothing to eat but eggs. You grow up to like eating eggs.

I've no problem with WW being into women, but Diana being sex deviant with the amazons bothers me a lot.

Diana was the first baby to be born in millennia and the amazons all watched Diana grow up into womanhood. Some of them even helped Hippolyta change her diapers. So for the amazons to have sexual relations with Diana is a bit fucked up.

Specially when in some origins Hippolyta presents baby Diana to the other amazons as if Diana was not only her daughter, but the daughter of all the amazons in the island.

She's bi/pan and always has been.

Doesn't matter what her sexuality is DC are never going to confirm she's not a virgin in canon anyway.

She's probably sexless or lesbian, as Amazons have lived a thousand years and never been with man (aside from gods), they either les out or just don't have sex.

She's not gay and she shouldn't be gay.

She's bisexual and she should be bisexual.

Are you implying that homosexuals groom their children for sex?

no, she's bi. She shouldn't be straight or gay unless they pull that angle where the whole island is older than Di and basically her aunt in soceity form but I don't think anyone ever went through with that, it was just Grant kicking shit around

If Rucka hasn't not muh all of Azz's run into oblivion yet, then some of the Amazons could be her age.

That does bug me a lot, as well as the general glossing over of her childhood.

She has been shown fucking Superman on page since the reboot.

>softcore lesbian bondage
Fuck, that one got me. Well done.

Though the last panel would be better if Ivy didn't say anything, just looked at Batman and smiled hopefully.

She's bi.

No, however, studies show everyone's sexuality is atleast partially situational, and WW, being completely isolated from men for many years of her life, would probably grow some lesbian tendencies.

>No, however, studies show everyone's sexuality is atleast partially situational,

So that whole weird phase of mine during scouting when younger was more because of the setting than anything else?

Well, that lifts a heavy weight off my chest.

Doesn't really matter what she is now does it? Soon as Cucka said 'queer' the media ran with it, so now she is a Lesbian Queen that rules over all the lesser evolved heterosexuals who dared to think of her as anything but a strong Lesbian Goddess.

No, that would mean she's bisexual, and DC recently confirmed this.

I think she should be bi, and basically having a discovery/coming out plot after realising there are men and some men are attractive. Which is queer as fuck in a homonormative society.

>pansexual
That's not a word.

In a world with aliens and shit that may not have the same two genders as humans, it might as well be.

>Do you think she's gay?
it doesn't matter
>Do you think she SHOULD be gay
It shouldn't matter

The sort of people you fuck is and always will be a private affair that has nothing to do with your character.
Liking dick doesn't make you lesser no matter what gender you are. Admitting it and being strong anyways is a fantastic lesson for youngsters.

She could be gay.
But it doesn't matter.

fuck this planet and it's new definition of progress
it's a fucking trend and people don't come here to follow trends

But there are only two known methods of reproduction. Given what we know about all life on this planet, I can't think of anything besides asexual or sexual reproduction.

>Wonder Woman is not gay because her culture has no such concept
That's like saying "I don't know about condition X that I am in, therefore it doesn't exist"
If there's a big ketchup stain on a blind guy's shirt and he doesn't know about it, your mode of thought leads us directly to "the ketchup stain does not exist"

>behavior =/= identity
What do you define identity as?

She's bi, like me, you and everybody else.

>pansexual

>Do you think she's gay?
No, but she comes from a "gay" culture.

>Do you think she SHOULD be gay?
She should be comfortable with the idea of lesbian love, but much more attracted to males. She was a closet straight in a lesbian culture, now she's out and proud in man's world.