NOM

NOM

She keeps getting like that she's gotta clog the toilet again.

>athletic
>eats unhealthy food

Athletic people eat the fattiest food to acount their caloric output.

It's also why athletes usually blow up like balloons when they stop exercising.

Stop spamming Cred Forums with your shit show

Exactly. There are SIX (6) Loud House spam threads up. Can we at least bring back Steven Universe (a good show not animated in flash) generals back?

>Steven Universe
>Good

sorry, I thought I was on Cred Forums, not tumblr
I must have been wrong

Seriously. This show is so shitty and awful that only /trash/ can allow it, and even then the fucking general is ruining the board. The only people who would be willing to subjugate their eyes to this cancerous pile of AIDS are pedophiles who want to fuck the girls. Anyone else is just being paid off by Nick to say positive things about this cancer because there is nothing good about it. NOTHING!

There is literally nothing wrong with pedophilia
Remember, you're on Cred Forums
Morality police need not come here

>0.02 (you)s have been deposited to your bank account.

also put your name back on you as assloving jabroni cholo faggalama.

I smell samefag
Either that or your delicious butthurt tears

autism: the post

So you go back to masturbating to your androgynous main character? I don't think so.

>watches steven fucking universe
>calls other people autistic

Wrong, loudfag. More people hate your shit show than SU.

>SU fag complaining about too many Loud House threads.

Holy shit, the irony.

do you guys think we should give TLH a general to contain the spam?.
I mean, it worked with SU for a while.

based on what evidence? Cred Forums fucking loves lolis and hates SJW garbage. like, what? quit it with this weak bait and go back to Tumblr, SU fag.

LORI

CORY

The difference between the high number of Loud threads vs. the high number of SU threads awhile back is, the Loud threads tend to die out and get saged way quicker than the SU threads. I remember coming on Cred Forums daily for a straight couple weeks and there being multiple (like 3-4) SU threads being highly active and getting bumped for hours and days. THAT'S what made them more annoying and warrant a containment board.

both show are trash

Look at this garbage. Fart humor is the lowest form of humor possible. All the evidence needed that this show is the biggest pile of shit ever made in Nick history.

WHAT

and pearl

There is a general on >>/trash/ where all of you have to go

>kids cartoon
>looking for high quality humor

dude, have you ever watched your little niece or nephew, or any young toddler, watch a cartoon? they literally laugh at anything. shut up.

and yeah, I know this is most likely bait, but lately people's stupidity has went beyond my expectations so I'm just being safe here.

>fighting among yourselves

>letting Cred Forums win

Is like you want the board to get deleted!

yet it still have more than SU, don't forget about the creator who is now winning billions of dollars for making a "bad cartoon".

oh god please. Cred Forums needs to be purged before it goes full Tumblr. would be nice to not have to look at SU fags ever again.

daily reminder that it's one asspee spamming the two threads at once.

And STEVEN!

pedo thing
you wouldn't understand

I think he meant to make a general on this board to reduce all the spam to just 1 thread and you at least that user is searching for a solution to a problem