I love DC as a whole. I only like Spider-Man from Marvel. Do any of you feel this way? Liking one universe completely...

I love DC as a whole. I only like Spider-Man from Marvel. Do any of you feel this way? Liking one universe completely, while only liking select characters from the other?

Not really, no.

My fucking nigger.

I'm the EXACT same way as you.

My pull list is pretty much every rebirth title and the only Marvel stuff I buy all of Peter Parker Spider-Man books.

I'm pretty much the opposite. I more consistently read Marvel comics but like the DCAU.

This

>Liking one universe completely

Nope.

Spider-Man is terrible right now. There's so many better titles coming out of Marvel atm.

I like most of Marvel, but I only really read the stuff involving Spider-Man or any of the Symbiotes.

I like DC too but I only really read Flash sometimes, and even then I mostly just read Marvel.

I like both, but I'd be lying if I said I liked them hot equal. I enjoy Maven more, I have more books from them on my shelf than I do DC.

That's how i 100% do it, i started on DC and ive always read DC but i like spider-man, the x-men, daredevil, moon knight and punisher and thats all from marvel

Im the opposite as well. Maybe Batman is really the only character i care for in general in the DC universe but DC universe is boring and bland. the changes in the DC universe hardly matter and they rarely rock the boat that much. Still gonna be a bruce at batman, clark as superman, wonder woman.. flash from here on in will most likely never change, and theyve gone back to primarily focusing on Hal Jordan as green lanternand outside of the justice league there arent any real teams or worlds i care for.

I only like X-men and F4 on marvel's half, Love everything about DC

Same. I love DC and it's universe but I could never connect with Marvel the same way; I only really love Iron Fist.

That's not what I'm saying. I don't like either universe as a whole. I like parts of them, and only depending on the writer/artist not fucking them up.

Yup. I am a DC fan but also a huge Frank and Logan fan.

My pull would be all rebirth titles along with Spider-Man as well, but since I don't like Dan Slott very much, I made a vow to not buy it anymore until they have a new creative team. Wouldn't it be awesome if DC got the rights to Spidey? My life would be complete.

Yeah, I like Marvel as a whole but only really enjoy Batman from DC, and even then the main draw is his rogue gallery.

No because I am not a moron and I read stuff based on the writer.

I enjoy DC more too but i dont think id go as far as to wish DC to gave spidey, i just wish what i liked from marvel were in their own universe seperate from the avengers and all the other shit, like if x-men were in their own world it would be all i wanted from marvel

I knew someone would say this. People that like Marvel but only like Batman are the equivalent of people that love DC but only like Spider-Man.

It's so weird because I know all this stuff is subjective but when you say DC is bland I literally feel Marvel is bland. What you said makes no sense to me while what I'd say would make no sense to you. Funky...

uh, isn't your dream about to come true? I think Death of X and IvX is suppose to lead to a mutant universe so it could synergize with Fox movies.

I can hope and if it turns out to be true the only downside is that it has to synergize with movies but i cant have it all i guess

I like well written stories. Right now there's only 1 well written book at Marvel and it only has 1 issue left, so I don't read anything else from them.

Am I slightly above a characterfag if I follow stuff based on artist? That's how I roll.

My philosophy is this, I only buy books with good art because if the writer somehow failed, atleast I have a gorgeous picture book. But if I buy a book based on writer paired with a shitty artist, no matter how good that writing was, I'd have this book with ugly ass pictures in it.