See you Next Summer

Will Gravity Falls ever return with a Season 3?
Are you still mad about the finale?

>Will Gravity Falls ever return with a Season 3?
No, the story is done and over, and Hirsch is unlikely to work with Disney any time soon.
>Are you still mad about the finale?
I'm mad about parts of the finale.

I'm okay with what happened to Stan, but the schism between Dipper and Mabel could have been played with more and resolved way better.

Yes.
Source: I'm a wizard.

>Mabel will never get her comeuppance for being a selfish asshole who nearly destroyed the world

Along with the fighting between Stan and Ford. The sibling conflicts were rushed, really. As much as I like a spider waifu, that episode really wasn't doing anything for developing the conflict, and I would have liked to see some Stan-Ford anger.

It's funny that that short fan comic where Ford and Rick meet has better character development than the real thing

I know. I mean, I totally get Stan's anger at being shafted by Ford claiming he didn't need help, but it could have been developed a little more! I get Ford having a hero complex, but it wasn't worked out with Stan and he hardly even talked to Mabel! It really should have been three seasons.

I also didn't like Bill being a frat boy but, it probably could have been played more as hedonistic god if there was more WMG Bill interactions.

The finale was a mediocre end, but at least comes when the show still have his magic and the concepts are not bleached enough. I take it over a mediocre third season.

My thoughts exactly

Im fucking pissed it ended within a year of me getting into it. Fuck disney, and fuck that hack hirsch for making something so good end with with such shit. I dont care if season 3 is a hollow husk of ifs former self, anything to see dipper fuck mabel and candy and give hirsch the greatest middle finger possible.
Mabel was justified in wanting to be around with her brother more. She didnt know that was bill. Fucking mabel haters kill yourselves.

>GF fans are THIS deluded

You mean this comic?

>when the show still have his magic
The show's magic died right after NWHS.

They said a new writer might pick it up. New team and everything.

It did, didnĀ“t it? Mainly because the magic was in the mystery, and the more you knew the less interesting everything seemed. It was bound to happen, sadly. At least we had a good run until the magic was finally gone.

If a New season is made, I want to see what ford did in the interdimensional portal. They should have a season dedicated to him being in that world and exploring and finally escaping at the season finale. Or the adventures that ford and stanley have in the stan o war 2.

No and Nah. Hope we get those comics though.

It wouldn't feel right without Hirsch at the helm.

It's good it ended on a high note. I hate when real good shows get the spongebob treatment and they make episodes just to make them, the quality goes down and everything. I wouldn't mind one more season of GF with a good writer.

Its ending was shit, and iit would be 1000 times better without hirsch running it.

>wanting a reboot

Fuck that! Or at least make them older. And who will the next villain be?

I will always be mad

mostly about season 2

I just pretend the show ended with stanford showing up and dreaming of what could have been

that's great

puberty

I'm mad that Dipper wasn't mad about not getting a kiss from Wendy.

I'm mad that Dipper wasn't mad about not getting a lewd picture from Wendy in the card she gave him.

>Puberty

Fuck yeah!

mabel is fuckin STACKED

TWO KINGS

ONE THORNE

>Mabel was justified in wanting to be around with her brother more. She didnt know that was bill. Fucking mabel haters kill yourselves.

Oh fuck off. Even if she didn't know it was Bill it was just another case of her making Dipper give something up so she can get what she wanted. Except this time she did it behind his back as she knew the backpack was Dipper's, and she was giving away what she thought was Dipper's personal belongings for her own gain.

You probably are right. I marathoned the second season, so i have a bias and dont felt the last 6 or 7 episodes out of the general vibe of the show. Still give some closure and prefer it over a third season.

Praise bigdad

No one knows
Not really, it was decent for what I was expecting.

Only part I can't get past is Stan getting his memory back so damn fast, it felt like a completely hollow sacrifice.

A gradual recall would've been best, or at the very last second he remembers a single fond memory to show a sign that his memories might eventually return.

>Fuck that! Or at least make them older. And who will the next villain be?
With Stan's memory not actually being destroyed, just buried and able to be recovered, that means Bill is still inside his mind somewhere.

When I marathoned this I was slightly turned off by the fact that Dipper didnt use the book as much as I thought he would. Also that the contents of the other books were not looked into much.

Kinda wish they dedicated each season to a specific book as the books kept pumping out crazier and crazier shit while other mysteries got gradually solved or atleast touched upon.

Shit just happened too fast for my taste.

Eh, despite making what is quite possibly the best Pacifica fanart I really don't like his Gaz or Mandy art. Gravity Falls characters seems to be the only thing that looks well in his style in my opinion.

When does Cred Forums stop being mad about anything?

Hell, we're still having Korra arguments in the year of 2016. We'll be bitching about Weirdmageddon II four years from now

Here's the thing tho, why Bill again? He's not going to be able to get another interdimensional rift. There's no point in bringing him back, and besides, Bill was a shitty villain.

>We'll be bitching about Weirdmageddon II four years from now

Honestly I have bigger problems with part 3 of Weirdmageddon

Not only that, but he also burned the 3 books.

you say that like if you were surprised

Cred Forums is still mad over things that happened before Cred Forums was even created

>Breaking news: television series contains flaws, manchildren commit mass ritual suicide, burn effigy of creator in response

The show had flaws. Overall, it was a great show and I'll always cherish the fun it brought to me. I wish season 2B had been better, but it didn't take away a single moment of enjoyment from the better parts of the show.

If bill was silently planning something it'd be in a GF movie.