I know Cred Forums has a lot of Toonami viewers so I am asking you from /m/ how do we make Gundam great again?

I know Cred Forums has a lot of Toonami viewers so I am asking you from /m/ how do we make Gundam great again?

I stopped paying attention after Wing.

Should I watch Seed? I loved 0079 and Zeta was okay and I liked Build Fighters a lot. But hated Wing.

No.

>Should I watch Seed?
Yes

Maybe

Have you tried crashing a meteor on Zeon?

You don't. You move on and keep watching the classics and hope someday they make a good Gundam series again.

Friendly reminder that 00 was the last good gundam

Less personal human drama. More mecha fighting.

You have no influence on Gundam.

Pretty much. That's how we got G gundam and everyone loves G gundam.

what about Unicorn and Origin?

for a main series though. yeah 00 was the last good one.

Replace the inane amount of interpersonal conflicts with
A: more development of the conflict at the heart of the story
B: more mecha fights, It's Gundam for Christ's sake

Also we need more crazy gundam/ mobile suit designs! Everything doesn't have to be humanoid or modeled after something from the original series.

Finally, lighten up. What's with all the edginess? Just because a series deals with child soldiers doesn't mean the characters can't joke around and laugh. Let them have fun. They're still human.

I stopped watching toonami when they started airing FOTM anime like KLK and AOT

People still talk about KLK and AoT and the latter just had two live action movies and a video game (if it was released already) and is getting a second season next year. Flavor of the month indeed.

>flavor of the month

Kek le Kek and Attack on Titan are still talked about.

What's wrong with Iron Blooded?

user,Zeon crashes meteors on you

Real Toonami fans don't watch nuToonami

>newfag watching shit that recently
I dropped Toonami when they started shit like Hamtaro.

>Build Fighters
>Reconguista in G

What is people's problem with IBO? I really like it

Yeah.
SEED is just mediocre, Destiny is the one you need to watch out for.

We need to start with the basics. G Gundam is the definitive and objectively best Gundam, as it is the only one that both makes sense and is fun. To progress with the healing process, this must first be accepted as truth.

>OG Gundam is the definitive and objectively best Gundam
ftfy, forgot your O there.

Filler: the show.
Also Nagai doing a bad job at directing and Okada isn't allowed to go full Okada