Post cute stuff

post cute stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXAva_gO8Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shouldn't that be a cup of oil Viv's holding? I get the Bova thing, and lewd. But she still doesn't drink milk.

>contents make be sharp

>all that shading around the crotch
is he or isn't he wearing trunks?

The artist wants them back. The powers that be say nay.

Man, I never get to post this.

Truly, Clark is the Tim Teebow of the comic universe

That one is so good.

Is this cute?

definitely

Don't know if cute but I think it is.

Basically everything JL8 related

My heart...

this one is better

i fucking love Paper Girls

This counts, right? I don't see why it wouldn't.

;_;

Now let's make it uncute with attempted homicide.

bump

using sandman Death is jarring. those only stuck to DC in the beginning and went off on their own. Kinda think of them as their own unconnected universe

hasn't she always been dc's cannon death?

mixing gaiman's world with dc was only seen in the first volume of sandman. After that it went on its own; not forcefully but no more characters that werent gaiman original
and those characters didnt work into anyone else's art
Gaiman's reasoning is that he had the story in his head and would have to force in dc characters, and it was too tough following the canonical timeline of where characters are at that point. Like, he wanted to use joker in something but at that moment in the timeline he was in arkham until a planned thing by another writer later that year, so he couldnt use him then.

what about the issue of AC where she spends a day messing with lex? didn't she also show up during blackest night?

>no more characters that werent gaiman original
No, non OCs and ideas popped up now and then, though admittedly less often.
The Golden Child and the precursors to the Guardians that led to Morpheus's feud with Desire.
And Daniel showing calling on the League in Morrison's JLA.
Hell, everything about Daniel, he's blood related to half the Hawks and Dr. Fate.

It's off in the corner that doesn't get a light shined on often, but most Vertigo stuff was in the DCU.

what said

I'm so glad an artist did these. I didn't think anyone would take my request.

This, plus a few more. Destiny showed up in a GL/Supergirl story, and Dream at least once in JLA, where he helped them fight Staro (who was eating everyone's dreams or something).

And I'm 90% sure that Kyle's old lesbian neighbors are Fox and her wife from The High Cost of Living, but there's no way I can source that and I might just be making it up.

Darkseid was at Morpheus' funeral.

>all the horrible shit that happens after that.
Poor lil JLA.

It hurts

t h i c c

>homicide
Looks more like foreplay.

I'm surprised nobody's posted any Wander yet.

Are these cheating?

>writer's caring about other characters continuity
It was a different time

>tfw such a nice picture is forever associated with trash
I swear Quesada was twisting the knife on this one

But lil Supes wasn't actually dead, he woke up later. Or are you talking about multiversity where they're robots?

Is this a rule 63 Ernest & Celestine?

I want to pet Laura.

One more bump from me.

I always get sad when they do these batfamily things and forget Cass ;_;

This is wirt and sara right?

:3

>that second panel
m-mommy...

seconded she is the overly forgotten child even though she's technically a Wayne.

You are sadly mistaken.

OA shows up in the cosmic meeting as does Rao. The DC Sandman shows up in all the prequel to Daniel's birth. Even up the Wake, which shows Clark and Bruce in attendance, while it was really not even what you can cameos, the DC stuff was around past the first trade.

Now if you mean the entire run as a volume, that's a separate distinction. There's no real reason for DC characters to appear in say The Dead Boy Detectives, by and large, but they could have.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXAva_gO8Qk

Saoirse! What are you doing? Saoirse! STOP!

a web comic called battlepug I believe.

>We don't get these but a bunch of fucking idiots under Damian's tyrannic rule instead
just fucking burn it all

it would have been so fun, Kara and M'gann being big sisterly and him getting all mad.

Yep, but instead we get whatever that dreck is they're trying to sell now. Cute character interactions? Fuck no, tazer roofies and a little arrogant cunt.

they are clearly just massive sadist and they want to see us suffer.

The worst part is that the rest of DC looks so promising, but the two series I actually bothered to buy and read get turned into shit.

I quit, fuck DC. Fuck capes in general.

yeah the only on goings, I get at the moment are harrow county and chilling Sabrina, witch biased comics for life!!