Clint Thread

Clint Thread
Post your favourite moments and stories

I've just read his first apparition. It proved he was a slightly screwed up, dirty player, smart and very competent guy since day one.

Next I plan to read avengers. I'm not very knowledgeable about old comics, but these digital scans read pretty well. I wish the West Coast scans were this clear and defined.

That's it. I don't have images of Clint, but I fucking love him, but I didn't read any of his old stories.

Also, I miss him wearing some flashing costume. Black and purple is alright. But he needs more purple, or pink, or whatever.

Cap's kooky quartet years were the beginning of the avengers comics becoming good. Prior to that every issue was a bunch of bullshit till Thor saved the day. For this Hawkeye will always be one of my personal favorites

I really do miss his old costume

He was good in Thunderbolts

Yeah the black t-shirt is terrible.

West Coast Avengers = Best Coast Avengers

I couldn't agree more

>Dumb mask
>Garish costume
>No comfy farm family
>Not even Kate Bishop
Ugh, could you, like, not?

His inclusion is what made me start reading Thunderbolts. Which I realize was the point, but I'll always like Hawkeye for introducing me to my favorite series.

I liked him as Ronin too, but I know it was an unpopular opinion.

Classic total asshole Clint is my favorite. The ole jerk with a heart of gold thing.

Hawkeye's a really great Marvel character who I think gets overlooked because of all his time being in teams. Thanks Fraction/Aja and MCU for giving him airtime

Am I this only one that likes both old Clint and Fraction Clint? I feel like people either enjoy one or the other.

I like both too.

You're not the only one. I like both versions of Hawkeye.

I see fractions clint as a older more laid-back mentor type which i always saw clint turning into anyway

nuet

Fraction Clint was a fun side story about Clint trying to help a single building, but there were pacing problems exacerbated by the lateness of the final issues.
And it was too popular and has derailed the character, because instead of being Clint at a low ebb, he's all low ebb now.

Same

It was garish and a bit silly looking and 100% perfect for the character.

He literally says in his first appearance he's wearing it to draw attention. I love it

I don't like it but can't say it doesn't work for him

He's hot

Plus he grew up in a circus and was a performer. The outfit being garish and standing out was perfect and fits his character far better than just running around in a simple t-shirt.

It feels like this generation of writers are ashamed of characters' costumes, which is a shame.

>Go on tumblr(yeah yeah)
>theres a post about Kates new run
>one guy reblogs it saying that marvel needs to stop thinking Kate is better
>a girl responds that Kate is better and Clint is a loser
Enough.

Remember that time where he killed Bruce Banner?

That was sweet.

She's weird.
I'm pretty sure most of Kate fans are guys. And the girls tend to like Clint. You can guess so just looking at fanart in that very same Tumblr.

Also, she probably is dumb for not realizing the Kate is better than Clint it's just a joke from the writers (and Clint is probably too proud of her).

>It feels like this generation of writers are ashamed of characters' costumes, which is a shame.

Pity, Clint has the best costumes.

He's the only one that could pull a skirt in a cape costume twice (even if it's an alternative universe)

That's pretty awesome, to me, at least.

Noto's version.

Who is, weirdly, not as tall as usually.

I love Notos art.

Hnnnnng

I hate the "muh realism" costume. It's just not Clint.

Based Mayhew and his water colors.

I actually like the idea of him being shorter.

I think this is a good cross between his old costume and a more modern take

Me too, but he's been tall as fuck canonically.

I think he needs the mask though.

Agreed

>Scarlet Witch
>Black Widow
>Mockingbird
>Spiderwoman
Clint was with Wasp and Ms. Marvel as well?

I am sorry user that posting this page

the end

sorry

He never fucked Carol

fantastic