There are people on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW who don't think that Treasure Planet was the best movie to come out of the...

>there are people on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW who don't think that Treasure Planet was the best movie to come out of the Disney Renaissance

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/DisneyFan01
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Treasure Planet
>not shit

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post
encyclopediadramatica.se/DisneyFan01

You never know, it could be that mechanical arm autist

I fucking love Treasure Planet, but it was hardly the best movie to come out of the Disney Renaissance. It flopped despite being a good movie, and that's not fair, but let's not delude ourselves.

>could have expanded the lore
>could have made Avatar tier TV series
>Mouse decides to cop out and shit up a bunch of live action and pointless movie squeals
What a waste.

BEN served no real purpose and the ending was rushed

Live-action Atlantis? Wert?

Here's what I meant by live action, user.

But someone had to tell them how long the planet had left until its destruction.

Whenever I use the treadmill for Fat Burn mode, and each "segment" counts down two minutes, I just imagine Martin Short's voice counting down to keep me motivated when I feel like I can't make it anymore

It wasn't even made during the Renaissance, though. It was released in 2002 and that era finished in 1999. You're 4 years out, user.

kek I never would have figured out what you were talking about

is anybody gonna post it

Here ya go.

wat

kek

Wonder what's on his arm today

wat

>how do you jack off without completely annihilating your penis?

are we still pretending this was "so epic such screencap" or something?

Tread lightly user. That user could hunt you down one day when he gets his cyborg arm

Disney was never good. Fuck off.

The renaissance ended with fantasia 2000. Treasure planet, along with Lilo and Stitch, Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Dinosaur, Chicken Little, Home on the Range, Meet the Robinson's and Bolt were all part of the Post-Renaissance era. Princess and the Frog onward are part of an era people are calling the "Revival".

Treasure planet was good though. I'd put it at a tie with Emperor's New Groove. Definitely no where near the quality of the best of the Renaissance.

What?