This nigga just challenged you to a Xiaolin Showdown, but you get to pick the game...

This nigga just challenged you to a Xiaolin Showdown, but you get to pick the game. How do you stack the odds in your favor,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s79qJvGwINk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It depends, wich are the Shen Gong Wus?

Jack has Monkey staff. You get your pick of fist of Third Arm Dash, Orb of Tornami, Sword of the Storm, or Tangle Web Comb.

Arm wrestle, he's weak and a nerd.

I challenge him to this game:
youtube.com/watch?v=s79qJvGwINk

...can I use a shitty version of calvinball where the first rule is: "Everything Jack does is considered cheating so he has to pay the price of getting electrocuted to death multiple times whenever he cheats"?

I'll challenge him to the ultimate test of strength.

Seeing who can survive longer on reddit

Challenge him to a children's cards game, the loser goes directly to the shadow realm

RIP user, you werent brave but truly stupid for taking him on his natural habitat

Tangle web comb and just rip the staff out of his hands, the showdown would be something like climbing a tower so I could make him accept the challenge and end up with the adventage
But, could he use his gadgets in during the showdowns in the show? I don't remember

I think the opponent had to agree to the proposed game, but then again the rules for showdowns were never really well-defined.

Both challengers had acces to whatever they had on them, so Jack could just use his flying backpack. No robots though.

YAMI NO GEIMU
If my post ends in a 5 he gets cast to the shadow realm.

Dance off.

Well, I could persuade him to drop the backpack, he really liked the monkey staff and the challenge would make him confident enough

Wait, I think I got it: Russian roulette with a fully loaded pistol, I offer myself as the first turn then proceed to shoot him

I choose Sword of the Storm, challenge him to a staring contest. I never lose staring contests.

Kek

Punch him in the dick and take his shit.

>Jack has Monkey Staff
>I choose Orb of Toonami.
>I challenge him to a masturbation contest, the last person to cum is the winner.
>GONE YE TAMPAI
>Everytime I get close to finishing I use the Orb of Toonami to pour cold water on my cock.

It's D&D, I'm the DM, and we're running the Tomb of Horrors campaign. He gets no teammates. His character dies, he loses. His character makes it through the whole thing alive, he wins.