bobbuckley.com/demos/quirky.htm
youtu.be/ZBbl61cVeVE
youtu.be/9tnvSxsbKPs
pharmadan.blogspot.ca/p/cybersix.html
dl.dropbox.com/u/101050248/Cybersix.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aw yeah, this is some good shit

Fucking unfinished series, god damn it

It only just occurred to me how utterly bizarre it is that this show has been completely forgotten. It was some good shit.

If it was shown on Toonami people would have remembered it.

I really have no idea why it wasn't. Both other Mainframe action cartoons (Reboot and Beast Wars) became popular from Toonami.

fuckin body count in this one was nuts

Mainframe made three of the best shows of the 90's/early 2000's all on their own, while revolutionalizing CGI television. I could even argue this is the best of them.

It had a death ALMOST as glorious as Dinobot's, for a character that was an ass most of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=epHMrRPX6rI

>for my planet's sake, I will ram my planet at you

More like
"You wanna eat my planet? HERE YOU FUCKING GO!!"
I love it when characters die in a pointless act of defiance. There's something special about any scene that makes spite seem heroic.

If I'm remembering right, the planet was evacuated because the planetary engines were damaged in a fight, and couldn't escape like the other planets

Knowing that his young prince was ready to lead his people alone, the Vizier decided to stay and try to damage the Beast Planet rather than escape and watch his home be devoured.

I didn't forget about it.

I just never liked it cause the character models repelled me.

I wouldn't call it a gem. It was pretty good for the time, though.

bobbuckley.com/demos/quirky.htm
Planet Bone theme

youtu.be/ZBbl61cVeVE
youtu.be/9tnvSxsbKPs

God the animation for that series, my dick is diamonds

It causes me physical pain that it only got one season. The setting was so different and the characters were fleshed out and interesting, and it was BEAUTIFUL

Do you even know where you are?

Anyone know if the comic was worth reading?

One thing I've never seen get brought up here. I see the show come up in conversation every couple months, but never the books it was based off of.

I think it's hard to find. I looked a few years back and couldn't' really find anything in English.

I loved the toy of this as a kid.

The comics are hard to find because 1) the series is from 1993, 2) the title was in spanish (it's originally from Argentina) and 3) was only ever exported into french. The mature themes in it hindered the chances of it getting picked up by english companies.

Some online groups have attempted to translate it, but none have fully completed the task for various reasons. This guys seems to have the most recent/farthest along attempt, but they're only got to mid-volume 2.

pharmadan.blogspot.ca/p/cybersix.html

I do have a download link of the full series in french, (plus 94 pages of english translation) if anyone is interested?

dl.dropbox.com/u/101050248/Cybersix.zip

IRL pointless defiance is heroic as fuck as well.

Fuck it just ends with her baby being kidnapped and it being suicidal and shit?!

That's depressing.

>OVER-RIDE!

Reboot was never finished either.
The only show that had a conclusive ending had the shittiest story behind but but was still good.
I guess since the universe is so big it doesnt really matter the beast planet could spend the next 4 billion years devouring planets and never run into the same Protagonist worlds or even the same galaxy.

Really unfortunate for the planet that they ended up teleporting it to.

Holy shit. I had the toys for this and didn't know it was based on anything. I thought it was just a generic toyline.

I thought the toys came first. I remember seeing them on stores shelves way before the show aired.

Tekla used to give me some serious roboners as a kid. And I gotta say this show still looks alright for its age.

Bump