Does Cred Forums play any related mobile games? I play this one and Disney/Marvel Tsum Tsum games...

Does Cred Forums play any related mobile games? I play this one and Disney/Marvel Tsum Tsum games. Avengers Academy is pretty bad with the micro transactions so avoid that if you are obsessed with getting everything or just hack. It really does have good character interactions and design though so its worth playing if you like that.

Tsum Tsum is this thing, they even have real plushies like this. I think those came first though. Disney is the same but it's just play to get coins/score and more tsums. Marvel has a more rpg feel with a party system and more up-gradable skills.

Marvel Future Fight is the one mobile game that managed to get its hooks in me. Fucking Koreans and their grinding.

I tried it, as you said it's grindy. A bit to grindy for me. What's with Asians and grindy games? Even Japan has a lot of those. Although I guess it's better then games that lock everything behind walls

Jan still remains good in everything not her comic book version. Teenage Wasp from AA. Basically a hyper active socialite that likes everyone.

one last bump I guess

I think for the Disney one you had to download some other app before you could actually use the Tsum Tsum one. Is the Marvel app like that?

No, the Marvel one is not made by Line so they are not pushing their app on you.

What is Carmen Sandiego doing in a Marvel game?

It's Peggy Carter. I made the same comment when I saw her final rank in Avengers Academy

I play Marvel Future Fight. It's pretty fun, but as others have said, it's a hell of a grind.

SPEND YOUR ENERGY

Oh! She's still just rank 2 in my game.

Did she wear that in the TV show or something?

Her rank 3 is more what she wore in the show sometimes. She has a trench coat at rank 5 which I don't remember seeing in the show

Work for your Korean overlords.

This is the first costume for the Halloween event in MAA. I think it's pretty great, the others ones we know of we can see a bit in the OP are Pirate Wasp, Mad Scientist Hulk and Little Red Riddinghood Kamala(my favorite)

>Mad Scientist Hulk

redundant much?

"This is my Bruce Banner costume".

Yeah but it has the goofy hair and all that. He is also voiced by John Cena

>Voiced by John Cena

I still laugh at the weirdness of that,

Also, I remember Jontron is voicing someone too.

Is his character revealed too, or what?

First time I hear of that. I know he was a youtuber they used to promote the game but I don't think he voices anyone yet. The voice cast is actually pretty surprising lots of semi-famous people. The guy who played Roy on Arrow voices Tony

I'm buying the angry Donald Duck Tsum Tsum and there's no stopping me.

I hope they put that one in the game at some point.

Wow they sure put in Gwenpool in fast, has it even been a year since she was created?

Not yet unless you count the variant cover.

I severely underestimated her popularity then. that's crazy

Marvel execs faces when

I bet, I assume the only way to get her was to pay?

It's not a TinyCo game, so possibly not.

A part of it might also be because they wanted to avoid using characters that Fox has. Gwenpool probably got included on a technicality.

I need the writer of this game on an actual book ASAP. Someone give him his own universe. I really love the writing in that game which is a shame because that game is fucking cancer.

I just started playing that game so I don't know all the terminology yet but she's kind of a random drop character? You can't properly grind for her at least but you don't have to pay to get her.

That guy probably did pay to have all that maxxed out already.

The head writer has written comics before but I don't know how good they are, Allen Warner is his name.

They are good, only reason I still play. Not giving them a cent though

She's actually farmable, although the game still sorta forces you to use money to get her (sorta).

Let me explain, she's farmable per se in the New Avengers (Ewingvengers, with Wiccan, Songbird, Squirrel Girl, White Tiger and Hulkling), but only if she apprears to help you as an ally shifter (which has a 50% of probablility to happen), and still, she has a 20% possibility of getting her bios dropped (biometrics are the thing with which you can unlock her and rank her to get more abilities, power, and all that shit).

Plus, she also has a Tier-2, which makes her damn good, but you also need some bios (unless you have a Tier-2 ticket).

So, unless you don't want to grind A LOT for her, you might want to use a bio suscription.

At least she has a better deal than say Hyperion and Carnage, who are actually unfarmable and do need the bio monthly suscription thing, which is... actually not that expensive and does grant crystals to get more shit like uniforms and shit you buy with money too, to be fair, but it's still sorta bullshit.

Interesting to note that Cred Forums is slower than /vg/.

>The guy who played Roy on Arrow voices Tony
You mean he voices Thor.

Dave Franco is Tony.

y he a pig

What else would he be?

Does star wars count?

Still fucking pissed that there's no X-Men & F4 characters.

Fuck you Marvel

Future Fight a best!

isnt that because Disney is being petty as fuck because of movie rights?

Except their online serive that deleted all my progress.

Fuck Marvel and Disney, WB games only.

That's a damn nice piece of art

This stuff usually happens because of a person'a incompetence. Your account wasn't linked to your Google ID or Apple ID when you signed in? Synced to Facebook? Did you try Netmarble's customer support? Have access to your in game player ID?

MFF's art is done by Jee Hyung Lee. Guy's stuff is spectacular.

I used to play that Frozen puzzle game but I deleted all my phone games. The only one I were really into was Candy Crush, Subway Surfers, and another puzzle game from the makers of Candy Crush.

I am disappointed that all licensed games are mobile lately. As a 2000s kid - I'm 20 - I grew up on licensed games. I would love a good Zootopia, Frozen, SU, etc licensed game but they don't come out on consoles. The closest we have are toys-to-life.

its better for them that way. Hits a much bigger market to promote the movie to

I used to play Avengers Academy. Dropped the game after the GotG bullshit event. Besides my phone broke and couldn't bother to reinstall it.

i just realized that i have been playing Tapped Out for over 3 years now

what am i doing with my life...

How is it? Been thinking of playing it

it's actually not bad, for the style of game that it is (send characters on tasks, check back every 1-24 hours or so. decorate a town with buildings, etc.). They have gotten into a very steady pattern of having constant new events going on, so there's never a dull moment. in fact, their halloween event should be starting tomorrow or so.

the only problem i might foresee for a new player is there there has been so much stuff added over the years. the game might seem a little overwhelming at first.

Good to know.

I never understood the appeal of these types of games. They've been popular since Farmville but they never interested me much. I tried Tapped Out, the pony one, and some ones on Facebook years ago but they're not fun. It kills the buzz when you can only play for like 2 minutes a day. You tap some stuff and have to wait like 10 to 24 hours for it to finish.