This is the most awful thing i've ever seen

This is the most awful thing i've ever seen.

...and yet, I can't resist it.

Perhaps a storytime is in order?

Considering it's a tv show, that would be quite a feat.

What's the point of making threads about stuff you don't like? for the pleasure of hating something collectively to feel better with yourself?

It's better than Bob's Burgers and I enjoy the realistic effects they have to make it appear as though the cartoon is interacting with real world objects. Very Who Framed Roger Rabbit-ish

That's good but loses novelty quickly unless they find fresh interactions, they need better writers and better gags

>Cred Forums

Ironic memes usually are.

Lucky you. I've seen Allen Gregory.

Explain, user. Previews made it look decent.

I never seen that but i heard it was very very bad, what's wrong exactly? the animation? the character design? the behavior of characters? the stories which are bad?

So you've never seen Mr. Pickles?

D I G I T S

It was good. Allan was a little shit and that made it hilarious. The people who hate it are faggots who live in a SJW "everyone has to be nice to me" bubble

Nice try, user.

People have storytimed movies now that we have webm. It's not unheard of.

Once upon a time there was a man named Zorn, he fell in horney with a blonde chick that apparently was pretty hot when she was younger, eventually he knocked up the blonde, and of that came the son of Zorn.

Several years later Zorn got a reality show about his life which premiered 3 weeks before everything else, and I missed it, many laughs were had, and people moved on with their lives.

The end.

don't pretend you never saw Allen Gregory, Brickleberry, Sit Down Shut Up, or the Napoleon Dynamite cartoon

too poor to afford a mirror?

Basically. The comradery of snark and riffing.

There was literally nothing good about it.

It was the unholy combination of Venture Brothers, King Of The Hill, Bojack Horseman, and As Told By Ginger with none of the charm from any of those.

Rekt

The funny fact is this people love bitching on some stuff with very hateful comments but at the same times hate when mean spirited things happens on cartoons.

make a choice goddamnit!

>make a choice
No. Eat a dick.

>Angry 30 years old neckbeard who make children cartoon threads about little girls and noodle arms mode activated.

Your reply is Family Guy tier, you need to have more than 18 years old to browse Cred Forums.

Okay Satan.

I've seen worse.
It is passable.

If they just went move over the top, like that YouTube show Wizard of AUS

It's a discussion thread. Although I'd say this show is really stretching it with regard to what's allowed on Cred Forums.

>It was the unholy combination of Venture Brothers, King Of The Hill, Bojack Horseman, and As Told By Ginger

I'd kind of like to see a King of the Hill take on this. A former cartoon barbarian hero is now a regular guy living in a small rural town. Just as Hank Hill constantly looks back on his high school football days, Zorn reminisces about his days fighting hellbeasts in the other world while he sells tools at the hardware store.

Naw man, it really was shit. If you're not trolling you have shit taste.

But that kind of discussion could generate nonsensical debate full of bad faith, exaggeration and sheit only because two people or more have different opinions and can't handle that.

Because discussion is, in itself, enjoyable.

So could any discussion.

If it gets the sand out of you vagina just imagine OP had said "Hey Cred Forums, what do you think of this show?". It's a bad show so the vast majority of replies are going to be negative.

If your delicate sensibilities can't tolerate negative comments or criticism perhaps you are on the wrong board.

you realize you're being greatly hypocritical by posting in a thread that you don't like, right?

The problem is here, it's bad according to your personnal opinion but you can't accept that and can't handle the fact that someone could think different than you otherwise it have "shit taste" according to some meme argumentation.

There are a difference between a discussion and a constant circlejerk, you perfectly know that Cred Forums people never try to find good things on something considered bad but just shit on it for the sake of shitting on it.

Some things are just bad and there's nothing good to be said about it. You're starting from the flawed premise that there must be something good or worthwhile to say about everything. Nope, sorry, some things are just garbage. This show, for instance.

If that makes you cry, perhaps tumblr is more your speed.

>If that makes you cry, perhaps tumblr is more your speed

Pot, meet kettle.

Hardly. I'm perfectly fine with threads like these and negative comments.

You're the one weeping because Cred Forums says mean things.

>Not wanting to watch a show of some pretentious little Jonah Hill self insert get a hard on for his 90 year old fatass principle is SJW now
You have shit taste nigga

I've seen people do storytimes of episodes from that old Fantastic Four cartoon from time to time; it's possible at least.

Watch out, might have a stroke if you tell someone they have shit taste.

Well you just confirm all i said about you, don't talk about Tumblr because you actually behave like them, you definetely can't accept other opinions than your own and this is precisely the problem of threads like this, they are full of people like you.

You have perfectly the right of thinking something is garbage but that's not an universal truth, it's just your point of view.

Also your opinion seem to be based only on the writing and not on other stuff like animation, musics, or shit like that.

This show is fucking terrible I completely agree. Devoid of any actual sense of humor it's like a shitty family guy gag turned into an entire show.

>Look at me and my virtual internet street cred! Some fag tell me something i can't handle so now i turn in le arrogant classical Cred Forums mode to be cool on a chinese cartoon board.

Fucking satan

>but that's not an universal truth

Nope, it is. It's objectively valueless garbage. Sorry you like it so much, and I hate to be the one to have to alert you to this, but your opinion is wrong and your taste is shit.

People with shit taste should be made aware of that fact so that they can change. It's a public service. Otherwise they should be driven off so as not to taint the rest of us.

that's just what satan would say

>Some fag tell me something i can't handle

You keep saying this, and it's confusing. "Can't handle", "can't accept".

There are people who think the Earth is flat. I can handle and accept this. It's just that they are wrong. It's not upsetting or beyond one's ability to deal with, it's just some people who are wrong.

So it is here with this terrible show.

Again, the "valueless" is a thing who depend of your own taste and expectations.

You see, this "debate" is actually nonsensical, do you still think these kind of discussions are interesting?

Typical sophism, you are comparing a wrong thinking about something from the reality with having an opinion on some artistic stuff.

>Again, the "valueless" is a thing who depend of your own taste and expectations.

Nope, it's just an objective and immutable fact of the universe. It's why this thread is filled with similar sentiments. My heart goes out to you, user. I'm trying to help you get better here. Please let me help you.

>You see, this "debate" is actually nonsensical, do you still think these kind of discussions are interesting?

Yes, or I'd just stop. The puzzling thing is why you continue.

>you are comparing a wrong thinking about something from the reality with having an opinion on some artistic stuff.

The reality is your opinion is wrong.

>Similar sentiments
Yes because people have a similar opinion than you according to their own point of view, a concept you have difficulties to understand.

Anyway i see you are actually just trying to be comedic to save your ass from the embarassment you deeply feel after realizing the meaningless of your arrogant reasoning.

Well you know you are not alone, a lot of people can't accept differents opinions, Cred Forums is basically that.

>Anyway i see you are actually just trying to be comedic

The only comedy here is the joke you're making of yourself, my friend.

>to save your ass from the embarassment you deeply feel after realizing the meaningless of your arrogant reasoning.

Why would I be embarrassed about being right?

I can see English isn't your first language. I suspect maybe the language barrier is causing some of your misunderstanding.

You're wrong OP. I enjoy it and think it's amusing.

How autistic do you have to be to cut up American Psycho into countless clips to share in a Cambodian basket-weaving BBS?

It's only one person who does that.

He probably did it with a one line ffmpeg command. That's not autistic. That's being computer literate.

I should think not my friend.

oh lol I get it it's a cartoon guy in the real world hahahahaha

But really it can't be much worse than, oh, I dunno, Out of Jimmy's Head

>30 years old neckbeard
>you need to have more than 18 years old

As it should be.

Did you see the episode of Family Guy where the Dog knocks up the Baby?

I have never felt more righteous or pleasured to say this to an anonymous poster in this exact same board, and regardless of your predictable reaction and in turn, snarky reply, here goes:

kindly fuck off back to Cred Forums with your shit posts.

Saw the advertisements for it
Oh god the cringe

If you have to ask than you're in the wrong place.

>From Frank Lord and Chris Miller
>The guys who gave us The Lego Movie
>Who gave us Clone High

I just saw the first episode, and while it wasn't perfect, I laughed a lot throughout, and thought it was pretty charming.