THICK

THICK
H
I
C
K

Never skip leg day, kids.

Huh ,I just realized that mr incredibles legs actully look healthy and proportionate when he was young, thats the only time they look like they fit, even when he losses all that weight later.

Gotta have strong legs when it comes to carry all that fat during 10+ years

>even when he losses all that weight later.
Thigh and ass fat is toughest to lose.

Never thought Mr. Incredible looked bad, but wearing a fucking speedo won't exactly do much for anybody's saggy gut. Js. Real surprised Edna had the tech to create fire-proof, stretchy suits but couldn't fasten in some shapewear for the poor bastard.

Are you sincere, OP?

This is important.

because he didnt need it back when he first got the suit.

When he first wore it he was fit as fuck.

but since he stopped being a hero he let himself go until he got the job from Mirage, after which he started working out, and he didnt need it with the new suit either.

what was mirage's story?

was she just syndrome's cocksleeve?

Probably.

I think they fleshed her out more in the comics

this was kinda hot

>mfw Mr incredible is gonna be /fit/ as fuck in the next movie

But that's not nearly as hot as the chub.

I always thought he was strangely hot (Especially when fat) but now I realize it's because I have daddy issues.

An entire movie with Helen Parr and you faggots focus on Homer Simpson here.

Theres already a Helen thread up.

ok but what if
what IF
Dash breaks his leg and can't run, meaning he can't burn off excess calories, but continues eating like a furnace?

Older, in-shape Bob is full Bearmode. I wonder if he'd gotten even stronger as he aged.

I've seen this to athletes. For some reason it's usually grills
>high performance athlete breaks leg
>continues eating like an athlete
>gets super fat and depressed

All that fat turned to muscle

I LIKED how the animators implyed that by having healthy old mr incrdible have a bigger wasteline. Of muscle

They did a goos job giving him three body types in the film, muscular, fat, then a mix when he got back in shape.

Something about him reminds me of Woody Harrelson

>when your bulking

>your
>you are
*you're

Who cares