Such an interesting premise

Such an interesting premise.
Do they even have the characters for it now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bb5IkWHfBgY
youtube.com/watch?v=bdzwR44H4Tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of course, we could see exciting scenes of the teen titans go characters interacting with steven universe characters

Maybe CN will let them kill each other messily on-screen

Gumball does it on its own

They don't want to "screw up the lore/timeline" for AT/SU or whatever fucking gay shit

They're cartoons

People like to use the movie theater shot as a comparison, but these CN City shorts actually focused on the contemporary cartoons. There's just something weirdly charming about seeing a very obviously 2D Raven and Robin sitting on the curb in front of a 3DCG movie theater.

What the fuck did I just do?

>They don't want to "screw up the lore/timeline" for AT/SU or whatever fucking gay shit
Except that's a damn lie because SU was the second CN cartoon in years to have an actual crossover with another show and Sugar apparently really wants to push more crossover/CN City stuff.

Not for long.

Their current movie theater cutaway has about 1/3rd of the seats actually being filled

wasn't Samurai jack in CN City?

"What's a Dexter? Or a... Kind? All we have is Teen Titans Go and Powerpuff Girls, that show that first aired in 2016."

Yes, there was a bump where he and Johnny Bravo were at a laundromat and his robes were mixed in with Blossom's shirt, dying it pink and making all parties embarrassed

The parking lot one is my fav
Also if those superhero ones count then they're the best

>this looks like a job for a twenty

A few of the characters weren't even from the same era. The original can city has Scooby Doo, Jetsons, and a few old Hannah Barbara shows despite them not even airing.

This one is quite good as well

youtube.com/watch?v=bb5IkWHfBgY

Small time lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdzwR44H4Tg

CN City was a certain kind of comfortable.

When they're not in their own shows, they're all livin in a city together

Such a nice idea. Wonder why it went down?

>yfw Sega and Nintendo don't let them use their characters

i dunno, not enough in the budget to keep making them?

Over time new characters would have to be added, so new bumps had to be made, new locations would have to rendered and animated, it would've been too expensive in the long run.

The CN City look was nice, but I like the bumps that showed the characters in the CN office building more like what linked to. A lot more characters appeared so a lot more fun crossovers could occur.