People actually hate this?

but why?

nobody on Cred Forums hates it

why bother with anyone else

and by "why bother", I mean make threads about

Hates what? Hey Arnold? Or how two of the characters have jackets now?

Ok, just making sure. I just came from Cred Forums and they derailed their "video game" thread to talk about how bad this is.

>inb4 fuck off back to Cred Forums faggot

"not muh". People always want their favorite shit from 20-something years ago resurrected, but unless you do it EXACTLY the same, it's shit.

Fuck off back to Cred Forums faggot

They're great re-designs. Can't imagine anyone on Cred Forums would hate it after the initial shock wore off.

ARNOLD DOESN'T HAVE A BLUE JACKET
DON'T CALL ANYBODY

Are they remaking Hey arnold?

idk they're fine. They look like themselves like...a year older.

Literally the only thing that bothered me for even half an instant was the probably intentional decision to make Arnold's plaid shirt look less like a kilt.

I think it's a movie

Continuing

I knew it. I was there too. Luckily no one on Cred Forums seems to be outraged by it. They were updated only moderately and it works.

>Expecting Cred Forums to like anything.

Top left kinda looks like Stewie
Is this another spin-off like The Cleveland Show?

oh hey it's this thread again

I don't hate it but I dislike because it could be done better

I think they are fine but now that you are bringing it up what kind of weather are they dressing for? Three of them are wearing jackets, two of them are wearing pants, but Helga is doing her normal short-sleeves and a dress getup. Is she impervious to the cold because of her frigid heart or something? Or does her love of Arnold keep her warm?

they could've done more with Helga than just giving her subtle tits

>Helga is the only one that has no clothing change
Waitaminute what the fuck did they do to Gerald's hair?

People are tired of reboots.

This is not even a reboot.

People are still skeptical as shit.
"Some things should stay dead" and all that.

>subtle tits
but that's the best part

Show just never got proper ending and was canceled right before that. Now they finally have a chance. They're probably still have writing for that from long time ago, it's just about animation and voice acting. Even got Jim Lang back. Too little things can go wrong.

I think it looks great. Updated, but not to the point where the designs lose their original charm.

How come everyone but Helga got obvious redesigns?

>Show just never got proper ending and was canceled right before that.
Nah don't you remember this horseshit that canonically takes place at the end of the series?

Are those Helga boobs?

I'm trying not to. Still worth watching for Helga's confession scene.

no disagreement there

yup, she's in the right age for them anyways(indeed she and the rest of the girls in their grade should have already had them during the show, the designs for the 6th grade girls is actually pretty accurate in that regard with them having boobs)

my comrade of exceptional taste

Not even Cred Forums hates it. Why are you making shit up? They had the same reaction Cred Forums did.

Because Helga's already perfect.

>Iggy
Wasn't he like dead or something?

not dead, but after "Arnold Betrays Iggy" he never appears in the show again, not even as a background character(rumor has it that Craig hated how the episode turned out), indeed I'm pretty sure that poster is lying and Iggy doesn't appear in the actual movie

Wheres Rhonda?

what is it with black characters always getting apparel with even numbers from football teams on it?

uneven's don't get much highlighting, it's so problematic and sexist.

well they only revealed the new designs for the "main" kids, wouldn't be surprised if we see designs for the rest of the class soon enough(personally I'm hoping Rhonda's new look better reflects the fact that she's both rich and fashionable, her standard look in the show didn't reflect that very well)

Yeah, he doesn't appear at all.

I just hope she as qt as ever

>her standard look in the show didn't reflect that very well.
This always bothered me. Looking at her and knowing her background, one might be lead to believe that shes a "rebel" type (a case can be made for this on a few occasions). However she clearly acts in line with the rich and fashion conscious framework.

>Phoebe actually wearing pants.
Kek

how is my art guys?

bump

>rumor has it that Craig hated how the episode turned out
He made everyone apologize for making that episode.

>tfw Oskar va is dead
Who's going to voice our shithead now?

These are great designs.
Lots better than the new Ben10

>bringing back a beloved 90's kid's show
>not a reboot but a sequel
>staying true to the old character designs
>wrapping up unanswered plotlines including the whereabout's of Arnold's parents
honestly how could anyone hate this

>Cred Forums
You must be new or very stupid.

I seriously can't tell what's different. Maybe Gerald had less forehead in the original?

Cred Forums already have lewds of this.

Im a pretty big angry autist when it comes to things like this
But i think it looks fine, very minor alterations and just to clothes and hair

That wasnt an ending though
It didnt answer anything about his parents from the show cliffhanger

I hate it. It's bland and boring. Even as a kid I couldn't stand it.

Arnold doesn't look like he's wearing a skirt anymore

Got the collection. Makes me wish I grew up in Brooklyn in the 80's/90's.

That's a terrible thing to wish for. Those are the worst times to live there.

At least it would've been fun there.
Living in the midwest sucked ass, there's literally none of the benefits that you get living on one of the coasts and you're still pretty likely to get shot or robbed.