/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Any secret, wisdom, or destiny can be seen through this thread Edition.

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.03 "The Antilles Extraction"

>Rebels Recon #3.02: Inside Holocrons of Fate"
youtu.be/UiXf--t6oZE

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtu.be/frdj1zb9sMY

>/swco/ Dubs: Son of Dathomir #1
youtu.be/vqkHTHPz5x0

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JcJN05lqAI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=erFcYsC6JaY
youtube.com/watch?v=AhO_YjAJq_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XhLrlhFzAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ
openculture.com/2014/06/george-lucas-student-film-electronic-labyrinth-thx-1138-4eb.html
instagram.com/p/zn5nX0oVE2/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86608900/#86610359
youtu.be/7vKf_tCwKVU
youtube.com/watch?v=byIQSOvN5M4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is she, /swco/?

No one gives a shit if you like or dislike the prequel trilogy or The Force Awakens. It's your own fucking opinion and it means exactly fuck all.

Who wore it best?

>MFW the last Bendu thread devolved into inchorent fighting
STOP

Always two, there are. A master and an apprentice.

I can tell you which one's the worst. The middle one.

She's CUTE

RLM review was bretty gud.

What scene in RotJ is supposed to match up with Jar Jar being farted on by a space camel? Trying to polish up my ring theory defense to fight back against RLM drones.

One thing I have come to realize is imporant to star wars is that it stays weird

How important is "weirdness" in star wars to you guys?

Prolly a Mirialan.

No negativity intended.
I just like posting my newish webm I made.

How about a question?
What was your best SW theater experience?
Mine was Episode 3.

>dem drums

First and last. Ahsoka is slim, not thicc

I vehemently disagree.

pls stop
new thread and all

>ring theory
>mfw Plinkett spent half his TFA review attacking a prequel strawman

THAT'S NOT A FUCKING GIANTESS EDITION
YOU LYING FUCK

aren't first 2nd the same?

also, can she do adult ahsoka pls

Well, we don't know what gender the Bendu is...

Haven't kept up with rebels after early season 2.

Could I start at the season 2 finale?

Once a thread is Bendu, it can't never be un-bendu.

No. There's a lot of buildup through the season that culminates in the finale.

I was actually rather ambivalent about Felicity Jones as Jyn, however I have warmed up to her. Jones speaking about her character was very aware of herself as a petite woman caught up in a space war.

fugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I forgot where I stopped. I want to watch Rebels though.

How can you determine that when the movie isn't out yet?

Probably, but you'll miss some good build up. Better just watch it all, skipping an episode here or there.

Then skim through episode summaries until you don't recognize something.

Just start over, it's short

>Felicity Jones

god that name triggers me

Then start over with season 2. It shouldn't take you more than a week to finish it off.

People still watch Arrow?

Those poor souls.

rebels episodes are pretty short dude. u can just skim through most of it till you get to the end. but yeah like others have said, you'll miss the build up.

i've stopped watching it, but i have ptsd

easily.
Ezra meets dearth maul they get a holocron maul kills the inquisitors, Vader shows up and jobs and Kanan gets blinded. Kanan and Ezra leave with the holocron.

you now know everything important that happened in season 2. by sheer coincidence this is also what happened in the finale.

Jones spoke about her part in a magazine interview, and insofar over what she has control over as an actor, she envisions Jyn as being a fallible character at great adversity.

Her description makes Jyn seem more compelling than how catty she's been portrayed in the trailers.

Man, I've heard such good things about Arrow before. Never got around to watching it, but I guess I'm glad I didn't start.

Left.

Anyone have any cosplays they'd like to share?

The enjoyed the first season. Dropped it a few episodes into the second and haven't looked back.

i'm glad I did.

You should start. S1&2 are great. Don't watch past that point though.

Season 1 is some pretty good batman lite stuff.
Season 2 is GOAT comic book cheese with a great villain.
Early season 3 is okay but on the whole everything after 2 is shit because all the good writers moved to The Flash show.

I'd still watch it though. The first two seasons.

Episode 3 for me too. I'll never forget it

>that feel when I'd love to cosplay, but I'm too fat to be anyone people might actually like
>even if I did get into better shape, I'm still too short to look the part of anyone.

just watch season 3.
nothing overly important or complicated happens in the show anyway.

You can still cosplay as a fat Mango. Those guys have no shame.

S1 was pretty good, S2 was hype as fuck (you shoulda been there for the talkback threads, holy shit), S3 had its moments but took a nosedive by the end. S4, don't even bother except for the Constantine episode and the Flash crossover.

>tfw too tall for a stormtrooper
>tfw too short for Darth Vader

I-I got out while I still could, a-a-and I tried to help them but I just...oh God...

Be dave filoni or pablo hidalgo

>What was your best SW theater experience?

A New Hope Special Edition in '97. I was the perfect age to be introduced to star wars when that came out, me and my friends were all 10 years old, we all had the x-wing, y-wing, and tie fighter action fleet ships and we were fucking nuts about the movies. The new graphics and w/e weren't as important as all of the books, comics, and games that came flooding out, as well as just having star wars back as a mainstream thing, it was pretty damn dead in the early 90's.

Then we all got excited for the prequels and were crushed by the release of TPM which hit like a wet bag of dog shit.

I know I go on Cred Forums occasionally and talk about why people do or don't like the prequels or TFA, but you guys WILL NOT allow differing opinion.

>Matt Lanter
>Gay rumors
>Nobody brings it up. Ever.

It's pretty unfair how Anakin's perfect voice belongs to a closeted homo. When I think about Anakin's voice, I picture him getting off to some buttpounding or gay pillow talk now. Ferus was probably gay for him. The obi/kin potentially has merit. Weird?

But TPM is great.

Not a kid I knew back then didn't love TPM.

How are you at Jewish accent? He's short, portly and on the wrong side of handsome.

The Sarlacc burp.

>fuck, why do I know this?

No one.
Fucking.
Gives a shit.

>Matt Lanter
>Gay rumors
What?

exactly kids. that's who the movie was made for unfortunately.

I was too stupid as a child to get into Star Wars until I was old enough for the movies to have all been released already, so TFA was actually the first Star Wars movie I had ever seen in a movie theater.

I gotta admit, when the opening chord of the theme played signifying the beginning of a whole new era of Star Wars in packed theater, it was fucking unreal.

We didn't like it because all the ships were worse and aside from Episode I racer on the N64 all the games sucked, and the books sucked. The movie itself was fun enough, but no one wanted to play with the TPM toys and we all hated jar jar and were pissed that maul died, didn't leave a good impression out of the gate.

even as a kid I didn't like the movie much.

I like it a lot more now because I can make fun of it easier.

See.

Episode 3, yeah. I went with a chill group of friends on opening night, so there were people in costumes and shit, so the theater crowd was awesome. It was the end of the saga at that point so the clapping at the end and cheers as Vader rose was awesome.

Was it twin suns or twin sons?

Do you really need a source or are you new?

But then you miss the answers to the questions of
>Who is Brom Titus
>Why are the Rebels on that planet
And other things that happened in Season 2 that we already know will be revisited, like Cham Syndulla, Mandalorians, and Kallus character development.

>unfortunately
I would argue otherwise. As a kid, I enjoyed the prequels 100 times more than the OT because of how BIG the universe felt.
Coruscant blew my mind every time, so did Otah Gunga, Kamino, the Theed reactor, every world in the Order 66 montage, Polis Massa, SEEING Alderaan, etc...
People say the prequels ruined their childhoods, but they made mine.

I've never had any kind of amazing theater experience.

I guess I liked seeing ANH in theaters, after only ever watching the VHS tapes before that.

Movie came out in 1999so I was 13 at the time. I hated it. I didn't understand how a company that deals with trade could ever legally invade a planet. Also didn't understand how some random queen could visit the senate, request a vote of no confidence (whatever the fuck that means) and then the sentence votes in a new chancellor right away.

Not the frog?
youtube.com/watch?v=-JcJN05lqAI

>I like it a lot more now because I can make fun of it easier.
soulless filth
what a disgusting way to live

>blaming the fans instead of uncle george for shitting out three turds in a row

>I didn't understand how a company that deals with trade could ever legally invade a planet. Also didn't understand how some random queen could visit the senate, request a vote of no confidence (whatever the fuck that means) and then the sentence votes in a new chancellor right away.

Why are you assuming that SW laws work like ours?

>Who is Brom Titus
Who is Brom Titus?

Regardless, none of those things are actually important or requiring any background info for.

>skip the culmination of Vader/Ahsoka's 8 year story, and the first on-screen fight Vader has had since RotJ
>"not important"
umm

But he didn't.
They were all great.

He was already Darth Vader when he fought Obi-Wan.
Unless you mean in the suit.

The Jedi get to Naboo and I'm kinda wondering why a trading company has an army, let alone one big enough to invade a planet. Also curious why a planet as lush as Naboo is so reliant on trade supplies.

wow fuck i didn't pay attention to the political shit. i was just enjoying jar jar, the cool pod cars, and the awesome lightsaber fight at the end. i was 20.

Yeah, I mean in the suit

>They were all great.
lol

because it is never shown to be different, and thus the audiences own knowledge or experience is expected to fill in the blanks.

this is why you don't need to show people eating or shitting in stories. we already understand that these are things that happen, and they're only brought up if they will give us new information.

>because it is never shown to be different,

I think you can work out for yourself that things work a little differently A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY.

Fuck, you're braindead.

>old arguments dragged into a new thread

I wasn't smart enough to ask those kinds of questions, but I did wonder why the fuck they landed on the opposite side of the planet.

>culmination
of what? no plot line came to an end, no one died, no new information was revealed about any of the characters.

the episode would have been the same without the Ahsoka and Vader fight.

>no one died
Three Inquisitors died

Ahsoka learned the truth, and Vader now believes she is dead (even if she may not be)

Their story is wrapped up now, they wont meet again.

if you want your audience to know things are different, you need to show them that, otherwise the assumption is that things happen as they would normally expect.

Plinkett's force awakens review was the most disappointing thing since his son

>you need to show them that
It is shown.
At the beginning.

*his wife's son

Because I was a child. And the as I got older I realized that the way George Lucas crafted a Republic was really dumb so I find no enjoyment in the prequels.

she already knew the truth.
the only point the fight serves is to remove Ahsoka from the series, something that is only needed because she was needlessly added to it.

had nothing to do with Ahsoka and Vader.

This general is the only thread I care about on Cred Forums. Even though we fight a lot I want you to know that I love you guys

would've been better off calling it the Fandom review because thats what takes up 2/3rds of it

We're at like 50% Cred Forums shitposters right now. Better to just let them wear each other out and we might have a better thread in a few hours.

TFA is pandering garbage shit.
The video cant be worse than ERB's sjw/hulk battle, though.

Found the gay

Wow dude. So if there was suddenly a scene where Mace Windu gives birth, even though nothing said in the movies before ever hinted that men gave birth, you would say that the opening words were enough of a hint?

*Star Wars is pandering garbage shit.
Ftfy

>I love you guys

>I realized that the way George Lucas crafted a Republic was really dumb

If it was so dumb, how was Luceno able to write two books around the politics George created without changing a damn thing?

Whether you like it or not, the politics are internally consistent and stand up to enough scrutiny to have whole books based on them.

pic related and even moreso "Cloak Of Deception".

That sets up the audience for a fantastical story, but the specifics often have to be addressed on a case-by-case basis in order for the audience to properly relate and digest the narrative. That line works as a primer, but that's about it.

I'm impartial on the specific TPM issue, though. Not the dude who brought it up and I don't know if it's worth picking at, but his broader point is accurate.

th at doesn't say anything about government systems being different. the audience will still assume that what they know to be true of laws and governments will still be true in the fictional universe. this happens regardless of the genre or various time frames.

Yes?

Why is a race having switched organs so outlandish?

Ki-Adi-Mundi has an extra heart in his head for fuck's sake.

What was Godzilla doing on Naboo? How are the Gungan not yet extinct given their underwater dwellings and the presence of multitude fuckhuge carnivorous sea life?

>the only point the fight serves is to remove Ahsoka from the series, something that is only needed because she was needlessly added to it.
Accurate. If only Maul had been killed off in his miniseries, too. Rebels didn't need these fanwank hangers on.

"fuck you"
-George Lucas

>why did the tentacle monsters kill everyone instantly except Finn, who they drug around for a while because bad writing?

I can do this too guys.

Pretty sure it's suns.

Maul does say
>I see him.

We may see an episode with senior Obi-Wan, not quite as old as he is in ANH, but still pretty old.

I am that user, and thank you.

they've said they're not touching obiwan and Luke until after ANH.

The prequels being shit doesn't preclude TFA being shit, either.

I wonder if RLM will have the balls to do a Plinkett review of TFA.

What? Are you serious with this shit? Okay dude, we're done.

"fuck you"
-JJ Abrams

>Casting unkowns
>Pandering
>Forcing cameos from aging stars
>Abysmal "Skywalker kids" plot #9663675
>not Pandering

Politics was the right way to go. George shouldn't get all the credit tho

>We may see an episode with senior Obi-Wan, not quite as old as he is in ANH, but still pretty old.
He'd look pretty much like he does in ANH, we're only two years away from the movie's timeframe.

The Gungans survive because they castrate the weak members of their society to ensure the survival of their race.
Don't believe me?

Just because TFA is also retarded doesn't mean the prequels aren't.

What's with your little pandering quote there, buddy?
Are you one of those special folk?

I know right?
I don't know why people seem to think that if you don't like one it means you love the other.

bad movies are bad movies, regardless of who makes them.

>What was Godzilla doing on Naboo?
That's a Sando Aqua Monster

>How are the Gungan not yet extinct given their underwater dwellings and the presence of multitude fuckhuge carnivorous sea life?

Repel Technology that keeps sea life away?

Not everyone keeps their genitals in the same place, Captain.

>Why didn't The Empire spend time trying to find a work around for the Death Star's one and only weakness instead of trying to capture the rebel with the plans?

Always did love that giant lug of a thing

I already fucking told you
"fuck you"
-George Lucas

I'm in the camp that thinks after TESB, the movies took a dive in quality. A lot of problems started to appear in ROTJ and they just became more and more severe as the prequels carried on. This is all my opinion btw.

I appreciate the reference but just let me pretend Jar Jar can't breed

See, this is why the PLinkett reviews don't hold water.

He could "destroy" almost any movie with his nitpicks.

That's what ep8 needs, Jar-Jars son, Har-Har.

I figured that was the point. Is it not an entertainment video?

What's really disheartening is that there are only two completely good movies in the entire Star Wars saga. All the rest are mixed bags of good stuff with some awful stuff mixed in.

Most movies are pretty shitty if you hold them under a microscope. But with the prequels there's no need for the microscope.

I agree with that. Return of the Jedi gets by on having a very firm thematic identity (the way it handles Luke's arc is excellent) working in tandem with great characters, but a lot of it is kind of a mess. I like it far more than the prequels or even TFA, but it's got plenty of flaws.

The nitpicks are just there because he's a dweeb. There are real, substantive critiques of the prequels in Plinkett's reviews that are pretty damning, like the way Lucas cheapened the fuck out of lightsabers.

What would be capable of repelling this much less the bigger fish? Naboo's some sort of prehistoric death world below the waves. No wonder the Gungan are so resentful of surface dwellers.

I disagree.
I think the prequels have more obvious flaws, but also more daring ideas than most movies.

I enjoy them more than most blockbusters that's for sure.

After reading a lot of the MAKING OF books, it becomes obvious that George was tired of STAR WARS busy the time of ROTJ. He even admits that he is recycling ideas. He knows the Death Star II is a retread. He admits that Jabba's Palace is just a bigger cantina. Etc.

>I wonder if RLM will have the balls to do a Plinkett review of TFA.
Too lazy to do one

That scene where Padme is talking about swimming to an island in epII...

Don't get me wrong, the prequels have AMAZING IDEAS. The execution though, can be lackluster.

Enough with the old and tired arguments.

Post your favorite spaceships, fighters, or aliens.

>There are real, substantive critiques of the prequels in Plinkett's reviews that are pretty damning
How damning are they really, if tons of people still love them?

Nobody loves Independence Day 2.
People love the prequels.

You'll say
>people can like bad movies
to which i'll say
>if they bring so much to the table, are they bad just because that can be called technically incompetent?
Isn't being transported to another world more important than not overusing shot reverse shot?

I have fallen in love with this design.

Shout out to my non-canon baby

Larger versions of technology and techniques we already have IRL.

It's like a good version of Kylo Ren's shuttle.

I always wished Hasbro would make one of these but I can see why they would be afraid of it not selling

Take it back. Take it back right now.

so sexy

>that watery noise it makes

I don't know about good, it's still kind of awkward but I do like it better than Ren's shuttle. The new ships we've seen so far for Rogue One have been an improvement over TFA's designs.

>The new ships we've seen so far for Rogue One have been an improvement over TFA's designs.
I completely agree.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=erFcYsC6JaY

I really don't like AOTC, but this sound effect is phenomenal.

As a kid when I first saw this I thought it was trash.
Glad I wised up

I feel like the TIE Striker should've been what the First Order was using, a clearly TIE-inspired craft but not just a straight up TIE with a new paintjob and a gunner's seat.

>I feel like the TIE Striker should've been what the First Order was using, a clearly TIE-inspired craft but not just a straight up TIE with a new paintjob and a gunner's seat.

>New movie set 35 years after ANH
>Only uses X-wings and TIE fighters

>New movie set only a month or two before ANH
>Several new space ship designs

I'm not sure which is worse, besides both.

I hope Rouge One will be good.

Same here.

>>New movie set 35 years after ANH
>>Only uses X-wings and TIE fighters
this is much worse

creativity is always better
Doesn't matter if there are some duds, you can't have cool new things without experimentation.

my shipfu

So /swco/, you get the power from Disney to make a new force power for either Rey or Kylo in Ep. 8.
What do you make?

>straight up TIE with a new paintjob and a gunner's seat.
That reminds me, the 4" scale FO TIE Fighter doesn't even have room for back-to-back seats. The figures have to sit side by side. The one new feature on the FO TIE Fighter and the toy can't even duplicate it properly.

force suicide

George was getting fucked over from the very beginning. For refusing to have standard title sequence with limited credits up front he was kicked out of the director's guild, fined $300k in 80's money and blackballed in Hollywood since. Every movie past that only got made cause he funded them privately with his ANH money.

Ah but user, you clearly fail to see the advantage this provides, as illustrated in your own image: this allows Finn and Poe easy access to jack each other off.

GL did smug pepe before it was cool

I'll give them credit for not making a generic kraken squid monster.

Hating George is so misguided.

Whether or not you think they are worse than the holocaust, George cared about the prequels.
And TCW.

He blew SO MUCH CASH on giving us more SW.

Yes but as far as he's concerned the OT and TFA are perfect in every way.

Yeah, he was fined because the guild said that his name(Lucas') was at the beginning, but not the directors. It wasn't his name though, it was Lucasfilm which is a company. It was finally agreed on in I think 2002 that his company name didn't count as his name. Fucking ridiculous.

Nice edgy meme there kid. Wanna throw in a joke about Trump or Hillary while you're at it?

What? His video makes it clear he thinks TFA is a competent and enjoyable but uninspired and flawed movie. He probably didn't spend much time on it because TFA doesn't lend itself to the kind of entertaining criticism the prequels do as readily.

Which is why it's a pointless video to begin with, but nonetheless.

Force Fire. I just feel like we ought to have some Force pyrokinesis.

That, or I'd recanonize Force Healing.

TFA is a complete rehash of ANH from characters, concepts to the plot.

Why didn't he talk about that? Cause it would mean that it's not the "savoir" he and OT purists thought it would be.

Concur

He could easily bash it as hard as the prequels.
shit like this
happens in every scene

Force Illusion

As an "OT purist" myself, I never wanted a sequel trilogy to begin with. Nor do I think car really needed the prequels.

TFA was actually slightly better than I expected it to be, if only for Kylo Ren and Adam Driver.

But he did

>car
Whatever.

see

Does anyone know where I can watch a new hope online without all the special edition changes?
I wanna relive my grainy VHS childhood

You'll want to torrent the Despecialized Edition.

>grainy VHS childhood
You'll want the 35mm restoration then.

Is that a Lego Star Destroyer?

The marvel formula is the McDonald's hamburger of movie making.

Yeah, that's a old pic, I put LEDs in it now.

>those arms
How do I achieve "Sando Aqua Monster" mode?

Are you me?

Push ups, sit-ups, and plenty of Naboo Spring Water

Go to /fit/ and achieve transcendence

You have Jabba, Watto and Malakili.
You sound like a no effort kind of guy, so id suggest Malakili

No, user. I am your father.

>I gotta admit, when the opening chord of the theme played signifying the beginning of a whole new era of Star Wars in packed theater, it was fucking unreal.
I hope you get a chance to see a re-release of one of the other movies sometime. The experience is more complete when you get the Fox fanfare at the beginning.

I was hoping that once TFA came out on Blu-Ray, people would edit the 20th Century Fox fanfare back in.

>No, I am your father
Or
>Luke, I am your father

Which is the real line?

ROTS is so beautiful.

What happened to the blue space tint?
You see it in TPM, but then not in RoTS, and then it's gone again in rogue one only to return again.

Welcome to Cred Forums, a place of Rancor!

Yeah, it's not the same without it. I guess they could've tried something else in its place like the digital releases did: youtube.com/watch?v=AhO_YjAJq_w

It's nowhere as good as the Fox fanfare, but it's something at least. Just having it be completely silent feels weird.

Film color timing i'd guess.

TPM was film. ROTS was digital.

Plus the actual fo ties are smaller than the imperial ones

Neither, the real line is LUKE OY BE YER FARTHER

>that music
It's nice that they tried SOMETHING though.

Ever heard of the East India Company? They were a trade company that had a shitload of military power and could quite easily invade a planet. Idk why you think legality is a concern for people doing the invading.

And Queen Amadala was the representative for her planet, and therefore part of the Senate. If she calls for a vote of no confidence and enough people back her up, then a vote is held. That's basically how it works in Parliament my man.

I agree.

Very good post.
The nonsensical politics memes are so easily debunked it's crazy that people still perpetuate them.

I think something like what the first Episode 1 teaser did would've worked: have a soft version of the Force theme playing, it trails off a bit as the Lucasfilm logo fades out. Silence for the "long time ago" screen then boom, main theme.

>Parliament

I don't know how third world governments work, sorry.

R2>Chopper>>>>BB-8

I had this recurring nightmare where TFA was going to open with When You Wish Upon A Star

A lot of people did. I was also afraid we'd have a Bad Robot logo there.

Dreams pass, in time.

East India Trading Company is a good example. I guess my main complaint is that it could have been some outside military force co.ing to invade the Republic and instead it was Asians.

Although it might have been kinda cool to see a Star Wars-ified version of the Magic Kingdom, maybe set on Coruscant.

youtube.com/watch?v=XhLrlhFzAjA

Yeah, it really captured the end of an era feeling in those shots. They really were beautiful, along with the one with Anakin crying. This shot is great as well.

Hey thanks dude.

>along with the one with Anakin crying.

You're welcome!

Somewhere beyond the ken of time and space exists a reality parallel to our own, identical in it's every facet save that Star Wars VII opened with Sabotage by the Beastie Boys over the opening crawl instead of John Williams.

>Bantha Wild Wings

Force A' Nature.

>He was already Darth Vader when he fought Obi-Wan.
Yeah, nah. I don't care what Sheev named him, that was Anakin throwing a tantrum, nothing more. The point of no return was when he was told that he'd killed his wife and unborn child. And I'm sure he had a sook after that too before Vadering the fuck up. I'd go as far as to say we never saw the true Darth Vader in Revenge of the Sith except for maybe the rise of the empire montage at the end.

I think murdering children in cold blood and unarmed CIS leaders who should have a trial goes beyond a tantrum user.

Did anybody save the star wars bane posting green texts form a few threads back? I'm specifically talking about the one featuring an IBS agent and Cad Bane in the place of CIA and the big guy himself.

Yeah, Anakin was Vader the moment he made the final choice to disarm Mace Windu

>Maul died
Or so you believed.

Actually the REAL REAL line is "Obi-Wan killed your father." But it was then dubbed over.

Made this mash-up for my LCS Star War's Day

Dude that's fucking tight! Good on ya m8, would buy.

The insistence people have for the Fox logo and music playing will never cease to confuse me. Reminds me of the user who swore if he didn't hear it when seeing TFA in the theater and instead saw the Bad Robot logo he was going to immediately leave and demand his money back.

Thank you user. The cost overall is pretty cheap:
I got the Solo vest from ebay for $35
The Clones of Jango parts were a $10 shirt from dayoftheshirt.com
The helmet was the voice changer CT helmet at $30
I made the pauldrons from a template online with the faux-leather from a local craft store
Made the Range Finder from a template online, but had to order the metal stock online for $16

I'll link to the templates and helmet conversion process if anyone wants.

Thank you user

Think EA/DICE will release new free expansion packs for Battlefront like they did with Operations for Battlefield 4 (Legacy, Night, Community packs)? Basically after Premium DICE released 1 new game mode, 3 new maps and 5 new weapons.

Oh hey, it is Kevin 3

Goddamn, why is Maul so perfect?

Post yfw Savage is somehow alive

>Ezra didn't see "twin suns" but "twin SONS"

>Kevin 3
Breaks Glass

>twin suns
Official subtitles say suns.

But still, Savage being alive would be the dumbest shit. Can fucking NO ONE die in Star Wars anymore?

>Post yfw Savage is somehow alive

Not possible, he's deader than dead.

>Ezra didn't see "twin suns" but "twin SONS"
Captions confirm "twin SUNS"

Sounds like SS still has a chance.

We all know the "twin suns" has to refer to the Tatoo System but maybe it could be a red herring. Mon Calamari and Halcyon from the new Tarkin novel are from to different binary systems. What else Legends systems were binary?

Why do you think it's a red herring? Doesn't the entire context of the scene give you all the explanation you need?

Oh shit those are the same droids that Maul was using in the latest Rebels episode

youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ

I was impressed. He sidestepped just making a nitpicky movie review and instead took a shot at the future of the franchise. Also the prequel thing was hilarious because I totally had never heard of it before.

God fucking damnit user, you likely just damned the thread.

>rumor flying around disney world might be getting a Star Wars Resort Hotel

Will it be Value, Moderate, or Deluxe, Cred Forums?

I just want him to be happy

Sorry to be a bother, but a few threads back, I was unsuccessfully asking around for a good place to get a scan of the Rebels season one DVD cover. I've had no luck anywhere else, so I thought I'd throw it out here again.

Sorry, I don't think any of us know of a good place for that.

Well I found hi-res covers for the Blu-Ray version, is that not acceptable?

Not a bad video, but I'm not sure we really needed to spend so much time on the prequels again. And his criticisms toward TFA, while present, seem a little sparing and forgiving.

I understand his thoughts on the status of the franchise as a whole and his wanting to share them, but maybe that should have just been one 20-30 minute video instead of the somewhat unfocused behemoth we got.

To be fair his video isn't titled "The Force Awakens".

I can probably work with that. I live in Alaska, where there are still Blockbusters in business, and one of the four in the area closed up shop a week or two back so I got Rebels season one, minus the box, for $5. I'm a little OCD about stuff like that, so I'm just attempting to print a replacement.

>Also the prequel thing was hilarious because I totally had never heard of it before.
It was just Mike attacking a strawman that most people who like the prequels put no stock in, if they've even heard of it.

He's a hateful, vindictive man.

Knock yourself out. Maybe if you could find someone with photshop skills to modify it for you.

I'm aware; I'm saying that the video is a little too broad in focus for its own good I think, given the length. He didn't have much of interest to say about TFA in particular, and his look at the still mostly rare prequel reappraisals just seemed pointless and a little petty.

A 20-40 minute video that merely tackled the corporate takeover of Star Wars specifically may have been better.

>a little petty
>a little

I would make Kylo use some weird power where he feeds on Rey's strength. Imagine him and Rey having a battle and every now and then he holds his hand out to siphon energy off her. She begins taking slow weak swings at him then at the end of the fight he cuts her legs off and grabs her by the throat and before he can kill her Finn and Poe come to save the day.

That was all DICE LA, not DICE Sweden, so no.

He's playing the role of a grumpy movie nerd basement dweller, don't take it so seriously.

"Wonderful name it has, the Eclipse"

How could the East India Company invade a planet? they couldn't even get off this one. they didn't have rockets.

fuck off
it doesn't matter what his intent is
Hordes of idiots take it seriously.

for instance

The other day I was reading an article about Lucas's first film.
I get to the bottom and he uses the last sentence to advertise the Plinkett reviews.

openculture.com/2014/06/george-lucas-student-film-electronic-labyrinth-thx-1138-4eb.html

Plinkett is a legitimate tumor on the Star Wars fanbase.

Who cares about idiots though? The videos themselves are funny and sometimes pretty thoughtful. The guy's observant and while I most certainly don't agree with everything he says I always feel like I learn something or notice something I missed.

>The Force Awakens.mkv
>10.9 fucking gigs

Fucking why?

Pls make them canon again, Filoni

What's wrong with it?

No one needs a movie file that fucking big.

>>>/yify/

and stay out

They were always kind of pointless

Your time is over, SS. It's time for you to become one with the Force.

Can she at least become a force ghost? So she can appear next to Ezra who is the only one who can see and hear her and constantly whisper lewd, degrading things into his ear.

I'm still not even sure anyone has ever died in Star Wars.

Did she take the Priestesses' test? No? Toooooooo baaaaaaaad!

>Ezra will never be haunted and herassed by a sassy, deranged, sex-crazed, cute Inquisitor ghost

wait
didn't Yoda have to teech Obi-Wan how to commune with the Force so that he could talk to Qui-Gon?

Why doesn't Luke have to do that?

I think it's something where the ghost can come and visit you, but you need to learn how to speak with the ghost if you want to seek them out. Yoda didn't have to learn either, Qui-Gon came to him. Obi-Wan came to Luke, so I don't think Luke needed extra training unless he wanted to know how to contact him on his own without having to wait for Obi-Wan to show up.

So uh, what do we do if Cred Forums is shut down?

>twin suns
>yfw Tatooine has a binary star
>he lives
>yfw that's Obi-wan or Anakin

I realized it's not just way to include Obi Wan in story but also Luke too.

OH GOD THAT HAPPENED?

Live better lives

Not shutdown just a bunch of boards trashed/merged.

Doubt Cred Forums would be one of them.

>Live better lives
I guess

We go back to what we did before Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is probably gonna go. So is a good chunk of the porn ones

Then the Cred Forumstards would spreed, better to keep it so as to contain them.

>Cred Forums is probably gonna go.
nope

Stop peddling this stupid shit, they're already spread. Also, Cred Forums is a gateway for all kind of edgy autistic teen fags coming here from other places and shitting everything up.

You'll see they will

JANGO BELLS

JANGO BELLS

JANGO ALL THE WAY

instagram.com/p/zn5nX0oVE2/

yeah

noice

It's not exactly easy for Luke to do. He only ever did it on special occasions.

And Anakin never heard him at all. Watch the Lost Missions arc of the Clone Wars.

Do you guys have a list of video games in the disney canon? I´m slowly getting into star wars and need a few new games.

there aren't much

there's Uprising, which is closing down, Commander, Battlefront... aaaaaaaaand that's pretty much it for now.

We have an OP that is full of lists and collections of canon material.

But there is little out at the moment see . Uprising is shutting down soon.

Aww shit. That´s a pity. Thanks either way.

B-but /ss/ is love.

If they could coerce a crew of fish monster pirates into serving them, I'm sure they could do the same with some visiting ayys.

I did not expect that ending

When can we get some old live action clones dang it?

She's dead, guys. I think it might be time to move on.

I think Cassian Andor is going to be my husbando.

How could they afford newer, better TIES when they've spent all of their budget on building the starkiller base and General Hux' Hair gel.

>It's hard yet...soft. like a shell. I'm impressed.

All SW movies are for kids, ya dingbat.

Anakin is crying in that scene because he's realizing that Palpatine set up the entire war. He lost his arm because of him, He lost Qui-gon and his mother because of him and it's too late to turn back, as he's not betrayed the Jedi and destroyed them so utterly there's no going back. He's only now letting it sink in exactly what he's done and how he's doomed himself and trying to come to terms with How to proceed. It's also why he declares to padme he can destroy the Emperor and take his place.

Look at this stapled butthurt.

Are they the saltiest fucks on the planet?

How biblical

So it's Sabine who takes Boba Fett's armor from the Sarlacc Pit??

Its Watto

Damn I'll have to figure out what I did 5 years ago

Now I really want to see Mando armor formed to fit Toydarians.

I also really want to see Toydarians in the Rebellion now.

I haven't seen something so petty since Boba Fett's importance.

Finding somewhere new to talk Star Wars would be a bitch
Everywhere else just doesn't have the same feel

user, why in the unholy fuck do you give a shit what these douche nozzles think? And why are you having discussions with people on the internet anyway?

That's the first sign of stark raving lunacy.

No it's more that we're tired of hearing about it

This image makes me realize how far the show has come. I remember pre-release threads where everybody was freaking out about the light slingshot.

This reminds me of the "SONIC'S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE" shit.

>7S will never plow you with her big, throbbing, yellow monstrosity of a cock

?

You guys realize this was likely just an honest mistake right? As someone who sells those shitty fucking toys, I can tell you the packaging just falls the fuck apart all the time because it was designed by a retard and we have to staple them back together like that. The guy who did it probably just wasn't paying attention and didn't realize he was putting the wrong ones together.

>someone actually spent the time to open up two Infinite boxes and staple Boba onto the Sabine one

Holy fuck that autism

Sure user. I don't deny its shoddy packaging, but I also don't deny that its a Mandofag. I mean they make deviantart tier art of Boba killing Mickey and Sabine for christ's sake.

This. Ironically people in this general get more triggered by EU fags than EU fags get triggered by canon most of the time.

Stupid extreme people do extremely stupid stuff no matter what side they're on.

People who frequent general threads of any kind are autistic, this is not news.

I'd disagree with you but this is very true

You'd actually be surprised.
I think its more that everyone can get a good laugh at Boba fans.

It was uploaded yesterday

Force nudity. You're naked, but you're super powerful, and gasping and thrusting a lot.

>big, throbbing, yellow monstrosity.
Oh dear, that's hot

Upload a new pic?

Who here is going to get the Ahsoka book next week?

That comes out next week?

Fuck me, time flies.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/86608900/#86610359

I wish he had Sith eyes when he met with Padme or when he went all out against Obi-Wan, to make it clear that he was hiding them.

Scanon here. Just ordered the last Adventures in Wild Space book, the Complete Locations book, and both Rebels Visual Guides. I should be getting the first 3 Adventures in Wild Space books any day now too. Also I'm free for a few days so I'll get back to posting Ultimate Star Wars.

>Also I'm free for a few days so I'll get back to posting Ultimate Star Wars.
Awesome!
Thanks Scanon

A hero if there ever was one

So will be these scans or photos like last time?

Adventures in Wild Space will likely be scans but the larger books will have to be photos since my scanner isn't big enough for big books like Complete Locations.

Dude, there are dozens of other chans out there.

>Benduposting is the new Seventh-Sisterposting.

but they're no good

>what is a Jedi mind trick

except it is much less unpleasant

I like Bendu as a character versus the Seventh Sister who has virtually no character and exists as a bad-guy-of-the-week.

Not something that can stand up to cameras.

>we will never get a Star Wars story about Finn and Poe taking a road trip around the galaxy

I just want to see them fucking about the galaxy (no homo). Getting into shit.

A movie set between 7 and 8 or 8 and 9.

Finn and Poe are sent on a supply run without Rey or the rest of the cast. Except maybe BB-8.

So basically a regular filoni villain?

Thrawn if anything I think more a clue he is becoming less involved with Rebels for some reason.

>And the as I got older I realized that the way George Lucas crafted a Republic was really dumb so I find no enjoyment in the prequels.

If it was so dumb then why did the president of Turkey try and reenact the entire jedi coup for his country so he could justify his version of Order 66 and Dictator-For-Life. Funny thing it worked too.

I just want to see them fucking about the galaxy (full homo). Packing each others shit.

Ruining the bro trip with your homofag shit. Fuck off.

Daily reminder that Snoke is the Shaman of the Whills.

Daily Reminder that Snoke is Kanan doing the fusion dance with the Bendu

Neat Idea

Well it's this or race-mixing...

EUfags really are the genwunners of Star Wars

Fuck off, Prime is a truck not a goddamn monkey

I wasnt talking about transformers, topkek

>This is a prime example of a company desperately trying to recapture the wondrous magic and creative intelligence of the original trilogy, but in the end creating something that feels hollow and only seems to rehash what we've already seen. But enough about Red Letter Media....
>+1000 likes

Wow. Cred Forums is all over the comment section.

>Spends more than half of the review about episode VII not talking about episode VII and instead strawmanning and taking potshots at the prequels because "m-muh OT"

Bravo RLM.

>whynotboth.jpg

REY IS FOR CHEWBACCA

Rebels seems like a show that says repeatedly 'things you should care about' that no one actually cares about.

hah what the fuck

He's talking (presumably) about Pokémon Genwunners, people who can't accept that maybe just maybe, the things they remember from their childhood aren't better than things today. In the context of Pokémon, it's the "Only the first 151 are REAL Pokemon!" people. So applying the term to Star Wars I guess, are the people who claim only the first three movies are "REAL" Star Wars. Or a possible extension to the EU.

I've never used the word Genwunner used for anything other than Pokemon though, so I don't know where you got Transformers from.

I've only heard the term in relation to those who only like the 80's transformers cartoon, but then I've never cared for pokemon

Both get the idea across

Is it just me or did John Boyega have more chemistry with Oscar Isaac than he did with Daisy Ridley?

Daisy is also a shit actress so that could be why

The cantina scenes were cringe.
They were kinda fun when they were arguing, the touchy feely stuff felt really stilted and was badly written on top of that imo.

So yeah. Boyega and Isaac had a pretty entertaining and funny bout of banter that involved blowing up a lot of shit right at the beginning of the film. Their shared screentime was altogether more entertaining.

Imagine if the film took off from there and it just had become a film about a super sexy rebel pilot and the sheltered trooper turned rebel. Poe shows Finn the ropes and teaches him to be a person in his own right, all the while breaking each other's balls.

Could have been a nice old school buddy film.

I'm almost willing to get into the X-Wing game just for this baby.

Oh no that's the near universal reaction. John and Oscar work really well together and it shows, particularly because they're both experienced actors.

Daisy Ridley is just awful though. Her line delivery is bad, her facial expressions are near universally bug eyed and slack jawed, and she was given a role with no real nuance from a director who was clearly either a hack or phoning in the biggest movie of his career.

Ah, 7S. Forgot to add that to my filter, thank you.

Posted for me
Why aren't there any good Super Star Destroyer models for a decent price
There are those 38 inch resin ones but those kits are like $700+ with the lighting kit
I just want a nice looking model of my shipfu

>Filtering the best thing about these threads

You've just become a Padawan and have been given a Jedi Master to train you. He's taking you to get your first crystal, but the force has deemed that you yourself will pick the color other than a predestined pick.

What color do you pick and why?

you're a c u c k
:^)

White because they look the best.

Blue of green because I don't want to be a special snowflake

If I had the pick of any color, Orange, its just my favorite color, no other reason.

Out of colors we've seen, then purple, second favorite color and I really like the look of a purple lightsaber.

Yellow.

I've been fond of the stalwart look of the yellow blades.

>best
Surely you jest.

>What color do you pick and why?
Green, orange or yellow. Cause they look dope. Blue looks good too though.

I dunno, Force. You decide.

the force has decided on cyan

But user, she is my waifu. I love her.

Ebin

If only I could filter images, such is life

Silver, Orange or Green

And Grinky was my husbando but I'm not going to fill every thread with fantasies about him stepping on my balls. Take it somewhere else.

What kind of comics do you guys wanna see going forward? I wouldn't mind more Rebels comics like the Kanan one, or perhaps a Rogue One comic diving more into what the character's backstories are gonna be, other than the likely quick exposition we'll get for the movie.

>He's taking you to get your first crystal
>He
Jedi apprenticeship dropped. If I don't get a hot older lady master, the Order can fuck off.

A lot of people just use he as a catchall term really, doesn't really matter. It can be a Jedi Lady if you want.

>He wants Grinky to step on his balls
That's lewd, but I approve

>If only I could filter images, such is life
You can in Cred Forums X.

>or perhaps a Rogue One comic
We were supposed to get one but it got cancelled.

Well that blows.

Thank you, Force. Cyan is nice too!

Saber colors so far done in excruciating poor art work.

Why are there two green and no red?

Because its what people have said in regards to the earlier question. I, The Force have decided for those that are undecided.

Was that because of the reshoots?

Kudos, user.

Thank you, thank you. I try to give my best 1% any day of the week.

From laser slingshots to mind controlling people to kill their fellow comrades.

Kinda makes you wonder how they died?

Then again, I've always felt that not knowing tends to make moments like this all the more better.

That's what Rich says

Nigger stormtroopers fucking killed them

youtu.be/7vKf_tCwKVU

Well, duh.

I was talking specifics.

Is this because both Boba and Maul share a history of being beaten by blind men? Poor Maul. He will always suffer

jesus christ, that kid needs dental work.

Does anyone recognize that golden symbol or is it something comepletely new?

So, have there been any animals floating around that symbolise the Son the way convorees represent the Daughter?

>Darth Maul took over Death Watch, and Boba Fett was a Mandalori-
DROPPED AND DISLIKED, NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID

Damn that desert heat. Look what it did to those poor civilians.

He's 9 dude, he probably still has a few of his baby teeth for crying out loud.

Besides he'll probably end up with braces and be fine. Any actual major surgery or root canals and shit are stupidly expensive in the US to the point most people can't afford them or end up bankrupt.

Yes cAnon, that was the most absurd thing about the video

>Maul wants to hide from the Empire
>Calls himself Boba Fett
>Takes jobs from the Empire/Vader himself

>gets thrown into another pit and dies

>So, have there been any animals floating around that symbolise the Son the way convorees represent the Daughter?
Darth Vader

Well damn. Maul lives on to suffer some more, I guess.

>a long time ago
>still being king of manlets

I'm going to ask you to kys and stop tainting the gene pool any longer okay brah

Love, /fit/.

>tainting the gene pool
I think obi wan prevented that

this is the first snoke theory i actually like

THIS BAD BOY IS CANON AGAIN

>still no Bendu kek webm

Does anybody have any weird, interesting or cringy Star Wars Youtube videos like this one ?

Oh shit, is that from the new Commander update?

Current Commander title screen

>Does anybody have any weird, interesting or cringy Star Wars Youtube videos like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=byIQSOvN5M4

I still don't know if this guy is serious or just a parody of an EU-fag

>Kanan is blind
>THEY ARE TRYING TO COPY RAM KOTA
>Ezra new haircut
>THEY ARE TRYING TO COPY STARKILLER

top kek

EUfags really are insufferable

>screaming like a retard

Jesus Christ.

>Please note this video should not be taken very seriously as it is meant more for Comedy than anything else, however I am still rather pissed about the BS that is coming up in Season 3 especially from the point when I went from 0 to 100 all the way to the end of the video.

This guy needs to die asap. Fucking psycho.

>Ahsoka returns from hiding in some skimpy tribal garb
>THEY ARE TRYING TO COPY SHAAK TI

One thing I never like about introducing a wise True Neutral character like Bendu is that he winds up acting exactly like the Jedi should've been all along.

TFU Shaak Ti made me appreciate the Lekku for the first time.

Why can't you accept that the Jedi are meant to be flawed?

That's not what I mean. The Bendu gets to be this colorful geezer with all the right ideas, while the leaders of the Jedi were bland, joyless assholes who changed their minds about everything every five seconds and never practiced what they preached. Bendu gets to be more like ESB Yoda so far.

Do you guys think people eat Mon Calamari? Would you eat one?

>the leaders of the Jedi were bland, joyless assholes who changed their minds about everything every five seconds and never practiced what they preached.

I must be missing your reasoning, because that's the whole point.

True, but I never minded that. The Jedi leadership being utter shit seemed to be the whole point, to me anyway. If they were like Bendu, the Dark Side wouldn't be able to rise and all that.

>True Neutral
>Jedi

Not really. Jedi are not neutral. They are part of the republic and always understood themselves as peacekeepers.
That aside the whole philosophy involving the Force they have built is nothing but exactly that. A philosophy, a doctrine. Doesn't mean they've learned some universal truth about the Force.

There are loads of other traditions of Force sensitives.

And to add on top of that, the whole PT was about how the Jedi lost their way.

>Bendu gets to be more like ESB Yoda so far.
Not true. Yoda is terrified of Luke confronting the darkness. Doesn't even want to let him go.
Bendu doesn't give a shit. He literally says that there is no harm in knowing something because you ultimately have to make a decision about acting on it, when Kanan gave him the holocron.

Good point

>while the leaders of the Jedi were bland, joyless assholes who changed their minds about everything every five seconds and never practiced what they preached
But that's what is so great about the Jedi Council, they Are assholes.

Imagine being this autistic and this triggered.

This is full on "BLUE ARMS" tier shit

I honestly fucking love Bendu. He's straight up about shit, and doesn't say shit like "Doing blah blah leads to the dark side". He's a perfect balance making shit clear when something has great risks when it comes to the light/dark side of the force. I do understand why Yoda was terrified of Luke being exposed to the dark side, the fear that he would be just like his dad

I'm a dumb noob, what exactly do they want Lucas to do? Make everything canon again?

>Yoda is terrified of Luke confronting the darkness. Doesn't even want to let him go.
>Bendu doesn't give a shit
He also doesn't give a shit if they get eaten by spiders.

Mark Hamill is getting political

Jedi/force sensitives seem to become psychopaths at the merest hint of hatred. The suspicion isn't really unfounded.

Maulws saying that someone lives. Who was it? Vader?

His legs. For some reason he named them.

>dumb noob
>what exactly do they want Lucas to do?
lel

Lucas sold SW. He has no say in it anymore. There is now the Story Group and Disney.

They want either that or for them to just pointlessly continue stories within parts of that established universe while also making their own new canon up, dividing time and resources which in turn just makes it all a convoluted and shit mess just as much as before.
Obi-Wan Ben Larry Steve Kenobi

The Bendu is a chill guy

wew lad

Oh derp, I meant Lucasfilm.

Jesus Christ. It depresses me that people like this exist.

The Jedi managed to create a negative feedback loop.

They raise kids that become entirely dependent on the order and once they fuck up they look at the very real possibility to just being thrown out of the order.
They can't just go to Yoda and say 'hey, I like this girl...' and get some advice.

At least not if the PT movies are any indication. If your Master can't help you, you're basically fucked.

Of course these people are gonna have severe emotional problems.

>Jesus Christ. It depresses me that people like this exist.

Oh there are worse people sadly. Some autists are still mad about Boba and Jango not being Mandalorians yet Sabine is. They'll draw like Boba burning her alive and all sorts of other autistic shit.

I didn't knew Battlefront had Arvel Crynyd as a playable hero.

Why is this the worst general on Cred Forums?

You're in it.

Why are you a virgin?

Shit, thought I was in the Steven Universe thread for a second. Don't scare me like that, user.

From a certain point of view

Because we can shift into Halo-posting without much complaint.

Why do you think so?

>giving him this many (you)s for a shitty bait comment
You are going to crash the meme market at this rate and all my stored up pepes will become worthless

I just came here to watch Rebels in a comfy general. I'm not sure I'm ready for this level of pain.

>all my stored up pepes

Some pain for you coming right up

Anyone remember that guy that used to post long rants about how unrealistic it is for a Mandalorian to have "hot pink" armor and how no character in the history of Star Wars had ever decorated their armor, and when pressed about how Boba gets a pass for painting his armor insisted it was "camo"?

That's your own fault for not playing the meme market as well as you should of. Pepe is under scrutiny, now is not a good time to hold onto your cache.

I cry every time. How can anybody not like Sabine? She's got a fun design beyond her armor being fitted for an 8 year old instead of like a 19 year old woman.

Mandofags man.

That is a work of art. What did the the other rebels ever do, are they guilty by association?

I kinda want to sent him/her this

Green, Yellow, Gray, Red, and Tan, the greatest camo for a Circus.

I can't be the only one that fucking hates Boba's color scheme am I? Jango and Death Watch were sleek and nice, and Sabine so far has brought some nice flare to it, not stealthy, but flashy which fits her personality. Boba just looks like he had a stroke with a couple of spray cans.

>how no character in the history of Star Wars had ever decorated their armor
What are literally all "relevant" clone troopers?
Sabine still a shit though. I find her boring.

I don't like how she's written that much, but I don't hate her design at all.

Why don't the rebels suicide bomb more? It's rather effective, it took down a capital ship all by itself.

>What are literally all "relevant" clone troopers?
The funny part was that when this was pointed out, as well as nearly all EU Mandalorians painting their armor in their own preferred colors and adding symbols and other decorations, he would just ignore it and never acknowledge it. He just kept batting at the idea that "hot pink" Mando was unrealistic (we also tried to get him to see that it was more of a magenta color and didn't stand out as much as he claimed, but he still kept insisting it was hot pink).

Maybe that's how Rebels will end.

Oh dear.

Fair enough, she hasn't done much at all, which I suppose is why Filoni said he was gonna focus on her a bit more with Maul and Mandos coming back into the picture.

Hopefully she does something cool with the Dark Saber.

You're only supposed to kamikaze if you're in some kind of Sienar shitheap. Suiciding something sexy like an A-Wing is a terrible tragedy and should be avoided until the most dire of circumstances.

I want to like her because I do like her design and the basic idea of her character but they haven't done much with her. She got two focus episodes last season that added to her backstory but didn't really do much to flesh her out as a character. Hopefully with this season putting a greater focus on her she'll get a chance to grow and seem less two-dimensional.

She's a punk girl which is obsessed with graffiti, she could get a pass even if it was hot pink.
Camo is irrelevant in Star Wars anyway.

He's officially dead to me. Fuck Hamill.

In Star Wars "camouflage" is just stealing your enemy's uniforms or turning on a cloaking device.

Come to think of it
>Rebels suicide bomb the Death Star throne room where Papa Sidious sits.
>Cripples their chain of command and brings about balance to the Galaxy.

>Rebels suicide bomb Vader's ship
>He's now much weaker as he has to flee to an escape pod or his own shuttle, only to get shot down by an entire fleet.
>Sith gone, rebels only lose 2 lives.

>Suicide bomb literally anything
>Immediately win

Man, 9-11 was a great idea.

It's not surprising
80% of hollywood must be hyper liberal democrats

Agreed. I think she'll do some neat things to get people to like her more and then Filoni will brutally kill her off.

I'm sorry it took you this long to realize he's #withher even after he donated to her campaign months ago.

Slave Sabine is best Sabine

Fucking shill, I'm glad his career is dead. Now he needs to be dead, too. Should change his handle to (((Mark Hamill))) because he's just revealed who his REAL masters are.

Perfect opportunity there to remove that controversial armor of hers

Rebels don't have the balls to wage effective warfare.

Sheev has the secret that he is the most powerful sith lord and can pluck ships out of the sky with the greatest of ease. Also Vader's survived worse ship crashes than what a suicide bomb could do.

Try harder, Rebel Scum.

That lousy hothead

>tfw you'll never have a cute short haired punk tomboy who a flair for art be your slave

Why must life be so suffering?

>What did the the other rebels ever do, are they guilty by association?

Declaration: they existed.

Hutt Harder, sleemo

It's funny because it's entirely possible that none of this is bait or lel so ironic.

You seem upset. It's just people talking on the internet, no need to go murdering some babbies, user.

Jabba pls

Saw Gerrera does and he's toted as an extremist and all-around horrible person by all of new canon.

Is this a real game?

Imagine if Anakin died during that fight with the kids, how would he be remembered?

>I knew your father, he was a great commander in the clone wars, a fine pilot, and the best friend I ever had.
>What happened to him ben?
>He got fucking rekt by a bunch of children.

Schlomo Skywalker

Movie Duels mod for Jedi Academy

You say that but LASER BLASTS DON'T MELT DURASTEEL BEAMS

THE JEDI TEMPLE WAS AN INSIDE JOB AND THOSE YOUNGLINGS WERE IN ON IT

I don't know the source, I wish I had it.

This is why the resistance deserves to lose.

The Jedi Temple massacre was a false flag operation, those were child actors!

Toydarian's did 911 BBY

But those children were younglings, not political idealists

Guys stop. The Jedi Temple brought us all closer together as a Government. We had to go and take out those responsible as an Empire. The Wookies especially.

I just installed Clover on my tablet and it says Cred Forums doesn't exist. What do?

put some pants on that thing, Jesus.

Add it.

What are the chances of the shows or new movies showing Coruscant again. Thats legit my all time favorite planet and I really wanna see it again.

Which one?

That's what I am saying, I tried to and got this

Wait, shouldn't Kanan have beaten him?

Logic

Shit, I have to be the one to break this news to you.

Unfortunately Coruscant was blown up by the Imperial Remnant shortly after reclaiming it from the New Republic as a warning never again to lose territory to the Imperial Remnant. The New Republic learned that lesson so well they beat the shit out of the Remnant over Jakku and haven't spoken for twenty years.

Kanan wasn't blind at the time, now he'll come back for Round 2.

What about the uniforms the Rebels wore on Endor?

Bullshit, that isnt anywhere

>Bullshit, that isnt[sic] anywhere
Because they blew it up

source

Just wait for user to bend over so he can pull it out of the usual place

He's lying. It was mentioned that Coruscant was a member of the new Republic in Bloodline and are centrist's, a political group which support a grander militarily and a stronger government. This was just 5 years before TFA. The onlything blown up in that time period was Hosnian Prime

which leads me back to my question. Do you think we will see coruscant again. I love that planet. Imagine how good it will look with modern cgi

someone should ask pablo

Read his Twitter bio: Don't ask him about the future.

Maybe? From what I know, Rian likes the PT. They may make it the hold in capital for the New Republic due to the destruction of Hosnian Prime. Or they could make it become the First Order's capital. Assuming the First Order is even big enough to control a planet of that size

The First Order is most certainly big enough to control Coruscant.

>Mark supporting Hillary

Well, here I thought he was a cool guy

Some pretty goth looking power converters there

The question is how big I guess? Do they control other planets or are they like the Quarians from Mass Effect?

>Unfortunately Coruscant was blown up by the Imperial Remnant shortly after reclaiming it from the New Republic

I'm kind of sad that I'm the only one that got this reference.

Read Aftermath if you haven't, they control quite a bit or at least the ones that go along with the plan which seems to be a ton of them.

I see you.
I see you.
Come to me.

New Thread

New Thread

Will do. I'll be going with the Audiobook version since I heard that is better

The left one is hotter