OC thread

We haven't had an OC thread in awhile, why dont you guys share your characters/ideas n shit?

We doooo.

I've posted this character before, and I still don't have a name fore her yet. I know that she's the leader of an underground resistance group fighting a tyrannical empire, and I know her late husband was a high ranking officer in said empire, but I still wanna figure a few more things out about her character.

my original character is fuckface mcgee, he's a level 9 paladin weild the swor of truth to vanquish the ever zertufu clan, he's is quite skilled with a sword and speaks 19 languages, he's also master sword enchanter and can augment the 7 magic crystals to his cock ring to increase his dick to it's max potential.

Maxxie the fucking fairy, she is an useless cunt.

But that's just Alucard.

posting this lil goblin girl.
she's from a tropical island of goblins

Prideful and temperamental Axe-girl I've started trying to develop.

I wanna fuck her

You know, I can't believe I didn't notice that. I added her red coat because it's her husbands. But now that you mention it, there are a lot of similarities in their designs and it's pissing me off that I did that.

We already have a thread but why the fuck not?

Never been in one of these threads, but I've been making OCs for years. One of my latest and the first to get art commissioned for. All of my OCs are somewhat related over a timeline.

A cyborg Devil with power of blue fire call Barathos

I have plans for a whole premise of monster boys doing things but only sketched out the design for one of them. Meet Simon Diamond, an incubus.

but didn't you already post her in the other live tread? why post it here?

Made this illustration for a written thing I've been doing for a few months now. I have more of other characters if anyone is interested.

Sorry for the weird quality, scanner broke so I've been having to take pictures of all the stuff I make and using them online.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh gosh, I love this so much!!!

Anyone know a good artist who draws humans and furries? Just SFW stuff.

Bro that looks fucking awesome

Made a villain based on Colonel from Megamman.

i just wanna know how it's possible for TWO donutsteel treads on this board.