Objectively, what's the worse thing he's done? Either directly or from negligence

Objectively, what's the worse thing he's done? Either directly or from negligence.

Ripped off Mr. Peanutbutter's House

He's a fullblown piece of shit and should kill himself
People like him should kill themselves. The world would be better off for it. Goddamn drain on everybody.

Read the what OP said

Him driving like a lunatic in s03e11 got too overlooked.
If you pay attention, you'll see he caused tons of car crashes and general damage. Sure, he sort of killed Sarah Lynn, but only partially, she was also responsible for her own life so I don't think that's the worst thing he has done.

Sabotaged Princess Caroline's love life by picking up and dropping their relationship for decades.

>given a baby a gun
>burned one million dollars for charity out of spite
>tried to fuck his old love interest's teenage daughter
>everything with Sarah Lynn

I don't know.

Sabotaged Todd's rock opera so that he would continue to depend on Bojack's "kindness"

leaving a girl with alcohol poisoning outside a hospital is low

>tried to fuck his old love interest's teenage daughter
He didn't do that. He wanted to, but he didn't. That's important. He knew something he wanted was wrong, and for once, he didn't do it. Because he cared more about Charlotte than himself.

He fucked his stage daughter after years of emotionally abusing her.

Got his roommate sent to jail so he wouldn't leave him.

Destroyed an entire taffy factory because he was too much of an arrogant reprobate to listen to Anna's primer on how to communicate with people underwater.

Bailed out on a multi-million dollar movie production because he felt like it.

Tried to convince his old flame to leave her family to be with him and when that didn't work, he tried to bang her daughter.

That entire prom sequence was pretty fucked.

Bullying that kid to take the fall for him was just terrible.

Either one of these. Regardless of the other shitty things he's done, these two fucked up other peoples futures and happiness for Bojack's own selfish purposes. I'd lean more towards the Todd one since Bojack was much more conscious in doing this, but either one would be a fine selection.

he was totally gonna go for it though
the only reason he stopped was because he got caught

If Charlotte didn't interrupt him he could've done it. Remember what he said in s03e01.
>I keep asking myself if her mother didn't walk in, would I have done it? And part of me is sure that I couldn't. But another part knows that's a lie.

I don't believe that. He's still telling her no when her mom walks in. He convinced himself later that he would have done it for 2 reasons.
1) He hates himself
2) Everything he does in New Mexico he's not sure why he does it, because he realizes, subconsciously, he cares more more about Charlotte than himself, and he has no idea who he is in the context of having that feeling because he's so unfamiliar with it.

I think the whole seeing penny to say he is sorry thing

Ditching Maddie (?) and Pete Repeat at the hospital

Burning the million bucks

Will they finally break Mr Peanutbutter by having bojack have an afair with diane or are we past that point right now? I really like Peanutbutter and i would like to see more from him but i dont think i would like them going that route

he got far enough that he'd committed several degrees of felonious contact with her by the time Charlotte walked in on them

Is Bojack Horseman an optimistic show?

Kind of, the optimistic advice is out there, it's just that Bojack doesn't apply it.
The truly sad thing is that even if he changes, he will never undo the damage he has done, and it's a pain to live with that weight.

season 4: ruining his daughter's view of life

The creators later confirmed he was going to do it.