I'm curious: since Cred Forums is mostly Cred Forumsacks, do you guys still think Genndy is based despite him being an...

I'm curious: since Cred Forums is mostly Cred Forumsacks, do you guys still think Genndy is based despite him being an... er, Jew?

Samurai Jack didn't seem to be commie propaganda like much of what (((they))) produce. It taught themes of honor, chivalry, pride in oneself, and conventionalism.

>since Cred Forums is mostly Cred Forumsacks
This is objectively false. Most of Cred Forums hates right wing filth. I mean, we herk to traps and lolis and complain when woman dont show us their tits.

But on the "delete Cred Forums" polls, millions of people voted "No". Also, Cred Forums is the most visited board on the site

Like it or not, I'd say most of Cred Forums are Cred Forumsacks (though some of them are able to keep their spaziness under control when on other boards)

I'm not sure whats sadder.

The fact that asian Moot doesn't hire people who would delete obvious crap like this, even now as the site is burning to the ground.

Or the fact that Cred Forums is so bad now you're going to get actual serious replies from real Cred Forumstards and false flagging Cred Forumstards.

Theres a hole in the world, like a great black pit.
And the shitposters of the world inhabit it.
And the mods that are there dont give a shit.
and it goes by the name of Cred Forums.
At the top of the hole sit the drawfag lewds.
Making mock of the posters in the retard zoo.
I too have seen the boards
And all their wonders
And the Cred Forums baits
Filled with posters who are new
But there's no place like Cred Forums...

No there's no place like Cred Forums.

Then they need there fucking conservative assess kicked off and banned from her. Their shitty backwards views are not welcomed on this site. I hope asian moot nukes Cred Forums out of exsistance soon.

Why do dickless rednecks hate jews anyways?

> OP replies to himself
> inb4 edited screencap

>Hiro deleting Cred Forums
No.

You lost, correctherecord

Im not OP, nice grab though

Because of Bolsheviks, Soros, globalists, etc.

people said no to delete Cred Forums because Cred Forums is a fucking containment board

you wouldn't want to delete it and let Cred Forums infect the rest of Cred Forums

That doesnt mean he still wont selete it, just that he likes Cred Forums more interesting. Hell lynch you white trash hicks outve here yet.

Yes, but also because much of Cred Forums is Cred Forums and didn't want their homeland gone

tough luck with jewkeli now owning 40% of the site since he wants more Cred Forums and Cred Forums and less anime

Were you complaining about Cred Forums during the bush years? If not fuck off. Cred Forums is counter culture, and because of the state America is in, that means conservativism. Go to Reddit, tumblr, Facebook to stay in your liberal bubble

Or maybe you just hate that Cred Forums is raycis. if so, Why the fuck are you on Cred Forums?? If you're so easily triggered by an user posting nigger faggot, you don't belong on any board on this site and should go to Reddit, tumblr, Facebook

Fuck these conservacint retards, they dont deserve jackshit and all beaude of their idiotic beliefs. Why should we cater to literal trailor trash retards?

>But on the "delete Cred Forums" polls, millions of people voted "No".
PROTIP: Cred Forums IS A CONTAINMENT BOARD.

SURE, IT'S LEAKY CONTAINMENT, BUT IT COLLECTS AND CONTAINS MOST OF THE PEOPLE WE WANT OFF IN THEIR OWN LITTLE CORNER.

Hiro still owns the site

And Shrekeli is not a Jew. He is - forgive me Allah for saying this - something worse: an Albanian.

Cred Forums should stay leftist, against both degenerate jesus fuckers like you, and SJW scum that tarnish leftist views into female entitlement propaganda. Eat your KKK dads dick you deer fuckinng christian bitch.

hiro is welling to sell 40% and up to 60% if the price is right to jewkelli while still making him the puppet leader
and jewkelli has stated multiple times that he wants more Cred Forums and Cred Forums and less anime for his future plans on Cred Forums

Who the fuck is jewkeli?

the guy who raised some drug to 500% its value
he wants to buy Cred Forums but hiro doesnt want to but hiro still needs the money so he's considering selling 40 to 60% of Cred Forums

>Implying I'm a conservative religious fag

Did I trigger you?

Why are you wasting your life on a website you hate user? At least if you go to cripple chan they have a lefty pol 4 u.

"Doesn't want to."

The dude came in with a BAD rep for business over on 2chan man.

he doesnt want to sell Cred Forums because he wants to monitize Cred Forums and reap the profits himself but now he is forced to since he needs money to run it or else he's gonna delete some fast boards
apparently were pretty low on the chopping block list since Cred Forums Cred Forums and Cred Forums would be axed before us

He makes good cartoons and that's all I care about.

This post

This is the problem with the current state of the world. It's either their way or the highway.

>Youre a racist KKK member cause youre conservative and don't agree with everything i believe in. This site, composed of millions of unique users must change to suit MY NEEDS.

That fucking cunt? Fuck him, hes a fucking cheap faggot and i hope someone shoots his capitlist bastard head.
Because were taking Cred Forums back, faggot

Lol. 1/10 made me reply.
So will you leave if trump wins?

It doesn't matter, Genndy is doing the new Luke Cage series and he's getting racist snubs.

I like how only three people have answered my question and everyone else is arguing

Im leaving the country even if that conservative bitch shiliary wins. Fuck this country. I hate this shithole.

Does he use his jewishness to act like a dick, or is otherwise obnoxious about something?

> I like how only three people have answered my question and everyone else is arguing.

Welcome to Cred Forums.

>Since Cred Forums is mostly Cred Forumsacks

No.

Fuck off.

Also, jooz is a meme. The only people who take it seriously are retards.

Slav country jews don't seem to be that high up on the internal power scale.

No, he seems to be a total bro ininterviews

>jooz is a meme
But most of the politicians pushing for immigration of non-whites into white countries are Jews

>OP fishes for easy controversy on Cred Forums early in the morning while playing dumb

Fuck off, faggot.

Cred Forums doesn't hate Jews, it just hates (((Jews))).

Jews are white, get fucking over it.

This site makes me ashamed of being white

But most of the posts on this site I've read say that all Jews should be gassed or sent back to Israel because it's in their nature to subvert white

you've already been given the correct answer multiple times: Cred Forums isn't mostly Cred Forums so your premise is wrong. no one cares about the jew meme. stop trying to force an ebin controversial thread, it's really transparent.

Nobody outside of Cred Forums gives a fuck if someone's a jew, speaking as an occasional Cred Forums user.
He makes good shit. That's all that matters.

by 'this site' do you mean /r/Cred Forums

99% of all Cred Forums content was created by jews

I don't give a fuck.

I like Jenny Slate, but she's a jew feminist, so i don't know