How many Cred Forums characters could beat Saitama?

I'm thinking only the deity types might even stand a chance. Even guys like phoenix/thor/superman/galactus would just get one punched.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0seE9SMZ3P8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just need a stronger reality warper than him, or someone that can negate powers.

Popeye would wipe the floor with him. Because they're both joke characters but Popeye has the far more impressive feats. Are we really going to do this thread again?

not even deities, only fellow parodies can hope to fight him

>Powers
>Implying

Literally anyone with mind powers

the only way that popeyes spinach power, and saitamas one-punch power can exost in the same universe is if they are intangible to each other

since they cannot interact with each other, both their "unbeatable" powers can exist without negating their premise

get your shit back to just because kikelord wants to delete weebo stuff doesnt mean you can post here Cred Forums

Saitama is an unconscious reality warper. His workout didn't actually make him that strong, his belief that it would, is what made him that strong.

So... popeye?

Prove me wrong.

There it is. Saitama either has his strength negated or he gets turned into a meat shop, with his corpse turning wood to somehow build it.

Doesn't matter. Saitama could punch Droopy as hard as he could sand knock him into the next galaxy only to turn around and have Droopys bored ass staring him in the face

tito dick would impregnate saitama and beat him

sup.

Saitama is basically an Infinite Brick. He has unlimited speed, strength and durability. Therefore any ordinary physical means will not work.

Things that should work:

>Reality warping and other god-tier abilities
>Removing him from the playing field (sending him to another dimension, teleporting him into space, etc)
>Removing the playing field (destroying the Earth)

Then there are special cases like Cartoon Physics where no one really ever wins.

A powerful telekinetic found it extremely difficult to effect him. It appears he would be resistant to any mind powers.

Don't you guys get tired of this thread?

You can't beat him. That's the joke. Plenty of people could survive and/or get rid of him though.

Bruce Wayne could beat him by offering a discount at all Wayne owned supermarkets (and if he doesn't own any, Bruce could just buy them). This would only work so long as Saitama loosing doesn't hurt anyone, as Saitama has shown he has the heart of a hero in the Deep Sea King aftermath.

Lex Luthor could try to beat Saitama doing the same with a bit of lying thrown in to make Saitama think no one would be hurt, but plot powers would end up having Saitama show back up at the critical moment and realize what was going on.

For a character like Saitama, you have to beat him on the terms of the author, so that means using his weakness against him. Any other attempt at winning would just be hand waved away by the author for some bullshit reason

>Telepathic powers? Saitama trained for years with no air conditioning and not skipping a single day of his workout regiment. He has a will of iron.

A telekinetic would at the very least have some measure of physical power working on Saitama, i'm talking about someone with telepathy

create a time loop and have Saitama fight himself.

The telekinetic wasn't working /against/ Saitama. He wasn't resisting in any way. He's not heavier than a normal person but she found him to be incredibly difficult to lift - and she is able to pretty much lift cities.

His power comes from sheer will

Most of the Looney Tunes characters and the Animaniacs.

Tom and jerry beat him in that wizard of oz movie, so he isn't unbeatable. Rule of funny I guess.

That still has nothing to do with telepathy. Telekinesis and telepathy work on two completely different levels.

Saitama's mind still works when someone speaks to him right? Other people have some influence on him through speech. Telepathy is just an extension of that.

This right here. Saitama was created to make fun of power level measuring, the only thing he's truly vulnerable to is mundane bullshit in his daily life.

Anyone who asks the questions
>Who can beat Saitama
Somehow missed the point of one punch man.

How can someone be that stupid and dense to miss a point that obvious?

There are so many baseless assumptions in your reply I could puke.

Because comic books attract knuckledraggers who think in power levels and still dream about imaginary characters fighting.

Oh look, yet another covert Cred Forums thread. We really need an anime/manga retro board to get rid of these morons.

This. Saitama's strength is infinite as long as it makes for a good punchline

How the fuck do people miss the point of OPM this hard? It's a fucking gag manga. The joke is he can beat anyone. So why do people have genuine "hehe my character can beat him im so autistic hehe" conversations all the time?

Yup, power level threads with fictional characters can always be ended with replies like "rule of funny" or "who ever the writer decides". Same rule goes with shipping wars. The only legit and actual meaning full powerlevel threads are ones with actual real people, countries or animals because the facts remain consistent. A gun will always beat a sword, a lion will always murder a cheetah, Russia will never lose a ground fight on it's home turf during winter and a tesla will always be the better scientist than Edison.

Some anons have it right. Only people like Bugs Bunny could beat him, or at least be equal to him.

and what does that make anime fans?

They're the same people most of the time.

Something the show cut that I think only contributes to these stupid arguments is when he gets punched to the moon. In the manga he sits there admiring the view of Earth for a moment before "Oh right, I should probably hold my breath or something". In the show we don't get the internal dialogue, the scene is condensed and it comes across like he actually does need to hold his breath. Rather than it being an afterthought = funny.

how can such a good artist be such a weeaboo

ez

Silver Age Superman had literal 100% invulnerability. You could punch him so hard the universe blew up and he wouldn't get hurt.

100% invulnerability huh? Sure would be funny if he got knocked out in one punch.

Checkmate Raoists .

He's making the common mistake of mistaking telepathy for telekinesis. Most of my friends do that. You gotta tell him:

Telekinesis: moving things with your mind
Telepathy: mind control

This thread is retarded, but it bring up an interesting inquiry in my head.
OnePunch Man and Mob Psycho 100% exist as proof that one does not need to be skilled as an artist in order to make an interesting comic.
While I'm not going to deny that ONE has a knack for great paneling, his art is straight subpar. Which brings up my question.

Are there any western comics/webcomics that are greatly captivating despite their crappy art?

Why is Saitama fighting superman

>proof that one does not need to be skilled as an artist in order to make an interesting comic.
You just need good writing

Well yeah, I didn't think I needed to say that.
So any ideas with regards to my question?

I have some webcomics in mind, but I literally cannot remember their names. Too early in the morning.

Cancer.

Problem Sleuth.

GG no re. One punch gets fucked.

Franklin Richards fucks him up

Nope

Point of his character is that no matter what, he is stronger then anyone he is fighting. It's a gag manga but yet you see people post him in powerlevel threads constantly. ITS A FUCKING GAG MANGA.

The power of comedy is terrifying.

I know that anyone who SERIOUSLY try to take seriously a fight against a joke character like Saitaman is missing the point, and the comic pokes fun at power level bulshit and the obssession that people have with these kind of things.

But still I would like to know how Saitama would deal with enemies that can't just be punched, like a character that can control his mind, or even more easy, an intangible character that can just phase trhought his punches and mess with him internally.

These look like very easy ways to take him down, and aren't actually particulary rare powers on western and japanese comics.

Tail gets Trolled is surprisily good.

You're basing your argument on toon force logic, which should have nothing to do with these discussions. It only works like that because the universe he's surrounded by is designed for his power set. That's like saying Dora could beat Superman because she's not suppose to lose. But if we are playing by your shitty logic, Dr.Manhattan is based on the same logic, he's supposed to be the most powerful thing in the universe.

>OP asks a question
>People answer
>"NO! Because he's a joke character!"
Please go back to Cred Forums

How does saying he's a joke character invalidate fucking anything?

There's a strong implication that Saitama is just inherently immune to all ESP mind-fuckery powers, as well as all other means of damage, unless it's funny, like still being irritated by mosquito bites.

ok then
next question
if dc were to get the rights to one punch man,which superhero team would they put him in?
something tells me the teen titans cause that would be funny

That's only because he does not exist in the same universe as Saitama, clearly.

It doesn't, some anons mentioned how he'd get fucked by reality warpers and OP said he can't since he's part of a joke where he can't lose.

Saitama is only that powerful because he doesn't exist in the same universe as Manhattan.

but can 1 trillion lions beat the sun?

Most likely, if a reality warper ever tried to fuck with Saitama, they'd be shocked to find him immune to their powerset outside of like, changing the color of his suit or something.
It cannot be stressed enough that Saitama is intentionally unfair in every regard and as such, ill-suited for these VS threads Cred Forums loves so much.

Since he can't fly, pretty much anyone who can keep him off the ground. Conversely someone who would just toss him into space.

He needs to breath, right?

Usually someone will pipe up with he already defeated the most powerful psychic or whatever. No. Just pick Saitama up with your brain powers and hold him away from you and off the ground until he dies from malnutrition.

Win.

HE LITERALLY STOOD ON THE MOON WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS.
The most powerful psychic in the world also straight up could not move him.

Maybe a blink type character could get him to one punch himself. It's like her go-to move.

Kitty pryde written by Bendis can beat anything: (cause he's busy one punching his dick while writing her)

I'm sure that any reality warper could fill his lungs with sand. If you can't change him, due to some nebulous rule, change the things around him until something works.

Back to the no fly rule, someone like America Chavez can just teleport him to a place he cannot return from.

That's all I have without thinking about it too hard.

If he cannot fly, how can he resist being picked up?

I never said it would be fast. If he cannot touch anything his overwhelming strength shoukd be useless.

>stand on the moon

I didn't say put him on another planet. I said put him in space. No fly = no return.

Random ass aliens could stand a chance against Saitama in the series, I don't see why Superman or Galactus would get one punched.

The trick, you see, is to not attempt to overcome impossible strength, it's to remove his strength entirely. The fact that he cannot fly means this can happen.

Stand a chance... but not win. Never win. Even the most powerful character in the series only ever managed to survive a few of his punches while he was still holding way back.

> If he cannot touch anything his overwhelming strength shoukd be useless.
Even a casual anime watcher knows saitama destroyed a mountain without touching it

Why do you faggots always have to be so insecure about joke characters

Droopy because he has already won

What if you were to put him against another absurdly capable joke character? He's showed inability to defeat mosquitoes before, how about squirrels?

Saitama could likely destroy the planet by punching towards it from anywhere in the atmosphere

And I'd think he could propel himself back toward the planet in space

Is Saitama clever enough to trick him into saying his name backwards?

I still don't understand it, why would a character being in a parody anime/cartoon change anything. It also seems like every autist conveniently forgets that characters like bugs bunny have lost before.

And any non casual would know that he only did that in the anime, making it filler. Faggot

>a casual anime watcher

See, that's the thing: I'm not watching any weeaboo shit. I looked up his power set: strength no flying, no energy projection.

The solution to such a powerset are obvious. I also looked up him destroying a mountain. Simple then: pick him up and turn him away from you and or remove the air. If there's no medium for the concussive blast to move through then he cannot use punch force or whatever in the fuck to do anything.

Anything else?

People who unironically try to put Saitama aka Power-Man the anime character in a power level arguement should have some kind of advanced, evolved autism.

>Saitama could likely destroy the planet by punching towards it from anywhere in the atmosphere

There needs to be a medium to carryb concussive force. The solution then is to remove the medium around him (vacuum). Another degree of difficulty sure, but doable by superdudes.

>And I'd think he could propel himself back toward the planet in space

Unless he's using super farts physics are physics. Unless he has something to push against or something he can leave behind he can propel himself anywhere. Space has rules and he can't fly.

You understand how parody works, right? There's no realistic answer for how his powers came to be, so there's no realistic solution. One could easily say he punches fucking empty space and kills you.

>can't propel himself

oops.

>You understand how parody works, right?

You understand how physics work, right? I'm sincerely sorry if you don't like that I'm giving a decent attempt at answering the question that started the thread we're posting in though. lol

>There's no realistic answer for how his powers came to be, so there's no realistic solution.

There's no realistic way Superman flies around. Doesn't mean that we can't put rules on it and discus it in a comics setting.

What are you saying though: that we can't talk about something because it's not real? Dude, do you know what board you're on?

>One could easily say he punches fucking empty space and kills you.

Sorry but it literally cannot work that way. Concussive force needs a medium to travel through. These are rules and where there are rules there's a way to set up failure.

That's because Bugs' gag isn't "wins no matter what and is kind of pissed about it."
Saitama's is.

Mxyzptlk wrecks him because he's way funnier.

>I'm not watching any weeaboo shit. I looked up his power set
Jesus Christ could you be any more of a faggot
"I barely know what we're talking about but I think my opinion matters anyway!" That's you. That's what you sound like.

Mxyzptlk is certainly goofier, but he's actually never made me laugh.

Transport him to Earth 3 where evil always wins in the end.

I think with a character like OPM, you need to break his spirit first and foremost.

>Jesus Christ could you be any more of a faggot

Sorry that my attempt to answer a question is hurting your ass so bad. Have you considered that the problem is you?

>I'm mad and crazy and don't have an actual counter-argument and warrgle bargle.

That's you. That's what you sound like.

Prep time Bat-God:

> Ear this Saitaima, it took me years but i collected this star-particles which can negate any kind of physical contact even Qì (chi) contact
>I made a suit with this particle so i'm "un-punchable"
>Also i studied you, i know you weakness, you are weak to cat scratches, so i made this sonic weapon which will atrack every cat in the city and will tur it into a rege mode to attack you
>I also will transmite this in all internet and tv, so every personwill know if you even hurt a cat
>Also i bought superhero alliance (or whoever is called) so you work for me

Ever get the impression that some people are completely uninterested in actually talking about the subject at hand? If they're not actually open to another viewpoint, you have to wonder what they're looking for in threads like these.

Anyone who is intangible is completely immune to Saitama

This is so far the most interesting response in the thread.

What would happen if a unbeatable hero like Saitama was sent to the anti matter universe?

Would all his victories horrible backfire? Like he kills Ultraman but now the world he ruled has fallen into chaos, making things much worse.

Character who makes fun of eastern tropes vs. character who makes fun of western tropes, who wins?

inb4 "Saitama just punches the mask off", because that's stupid.

>Anyone who is intangible is completely immune to Saitama

Intangible is way too OP. There has to be an answer to that by now you'd figure. It seems the only one it never works out for is J'onn.

>all that prep work
>saitama still manages to punch him
What do know?

Still would like a direct proof of it.

There is no way that ONE wont put a vilain that cant just be punched.

>prep work
>fail

Pfft. Someone doesn't read comics.

This.

I would have said Homestuck but the ending was literally the opposite: shitty writing that hoped to distract with a pretty animated segment.

>Still would like a direct proof of it.

I don't think this is so. He does get moved when he's punched. Things can break his skin. Things he doesn't worry too much about. I think this points to an actual weakness. Things do affect him, we just don't know the rules yet.

That's theory, not canon. So far, the official story is just that he trained super hard and got strong. No powers.

WE HAVE THIS SHIT THREAD EVERY FUCKING WEEK

>Monster of the week has telepathy and uses it to turn Saitama evil
>Literally nothing changes except he stops fighting villains

Mah niggas.
On a completely unrelated note, Watching One Punch Man made me realize I need a Shazam anime. Whether it is an ongoing or a limited series like OPM does not matter. If they nailed the same tone, I could see it being gold.

He's not a very clever man.

Saitama would probably just shrug and walk away.

I actually just watched OPM for the first time a couple weeks ago, so this thread interests the hell out of me.

Are you kidding me? They'd probably chill out and play vidya together.

Can he hit the incorporeal?

LUL being this much of a neckbear

You can't just assume that. He's never faced a reality warper before to my knowledge, meaning we can only assume it would be effective.

>WE HAVE THIS SHIT THREAD EVERY FUCKING WEEK

We talk about the same shit a lot. Deal with it.

Yeah, but we're usually talking about Cred Forums shit. This is clearly Cred Forums.

Megas XLR does the same bullshit Saitama does except Coop is in a giant robot.

>This is clearly Cred Forums.

An Cred Forums character that follows Cred Forums rules. I see nothing wrong with this. Being too obsessive about putting things into boxes can stifle interesting conversation.

Not this time though.

Build a spaceship around his home, while he's sleeping launch him into space like they did the Hulk.

It would be fine, if this was the first time we were talking about this shit. But it's literally every fucking week.

>But it's literally every fucking week.

How is that different that the semi-daily Cyclops is right, Superman needs red booties, (current event) threads? Every other thread is a repeat.

You know you can just, I don't know, not click on this one if it bothers you, right?

>2016
>still take a joke character who made fun of power level fag seriously

Why does it matter? Saitama is a gag character. Him fighting Boros is closer to Popeye fighting Bluto than it is to Superman fighting Zod.
These threads all miss the point that Saitama is based in comedy, and he'll win when it's funny or demanded of him by the plot, and lose when it's funny (like to a mosquito or cat).

>How is that different that the semi-daily Cyclops
100% Cred Forums related.

>Superman needs red booties

Still Cred Forums related.

People like you are the reasons why mods ban specific types of threads. And it's not even like you want to know the answer. Everytime someone answers your question you just go

>"No! You're wrong! One meme man is unbeatable!"

Clearly you're not interested in having a discussion about it, you just want a reason to shitpost about a character who has nothing to do with this board.

What if it was 1 trillion lions at night? Couldn't they sneak up on the Sun then?

Nobody cares about Saitama
What's the strongest Cred Forums character that Awakened Garou could beat

thing is that there rarely are opm related threads on Cred Forums
but the mods don't seem to mind academia threads which have only the theme of superheroes that is similar with capes while everything else is plain shonen

probably superman
i mean garou could probably evolve as he fights him to eventually beat him

>100% Cred Forums related.

So? You were mad that it's a repeat and yet all threads here are repeats.

I think Saitama is 100% Cred Forums related too. He's a superhero in a superhero world. He follows superhero rules and does superhero things. (Hell, I think Tiger and Bunny would fit in here too.) And again, I'll remind you that you don't have to actually look at this thread at all.

>People like you

Yeah yeah. I'm the one being cancer here and not Mr. "waaah, this thread has happened before" cluttering up comics chat with meta bullshit.

>Everytime someone answers your question you just go

Lol, I'm the guy who was arguing that he could be beat. (I'm Mr. just pick him up with your brain powers) Do you often make assumptions that prove to be laughably false? If so, man, it must suck to be you.

Why would they fight?

I feel like he would still punch him just fine.

If you refuse to watch or read the material the discussion is about, why do you care enough to try and argue with everyone in the thread?

>See, that's the thing: I'm not watching any weeaboo shit. I looked up his power set: strength no flying, no energy projection.

You invalidate your own smug opinions. I mean we're talking about anime physics, on top of like it's been said already Saitama being a Popeye cartoon style joke character.

He isnt a teen though....

thats the idea
he looks so underwhelming that they put him there

The whole point of Saitama is that no character can beat him just make him look kinda foolish up until Saitama gives a speak on how he doesn't give a fuck

I'll say most Looney Tunes characters would be able to mess with him good but at the end of the day they would team up to beat up some bigger asshole

Put him on JLI, shenanigans ensue.

If this were to happen then there would be a massive explosion since the kinetic energy would need to go somewhere.

i dunno,saitama does not work well in a team
it was explored in one special chapter(but thats probably cause those guys were douchebags)

Yeah, Saitama wouldn't feel it but the blowback would knock that guy out

Can we stop making this thread? He's literally a character that exists to never lose, nobody can beat him because that's the joke

>If you refuse to watch or read the material the discussion is about

I looked up enough to participate.

>why do you care enough to try and argue with everyone in the thread?

Do you mean why did I try to answer the question the thread was started around? Maybe I'm just polite? Let me toss that back at you: why do you care that I gave answering the question a shot? Do you often get upset when someone takes the other side of an issue?

>You invalidate your own smug opinions.

Gee, this should be entertaining.

>I mean we're talking about anime physics,

No, we're talking comics physics, which is why it's on topic for this board. Comics physics are outlandish, to be sure, but they have rules just like physics in this world here. When we look at what's within these boundaries we can discuss what's possible and goof around with it.

As for as this subject goes, Saitama does have limits. Simply put: no flying and no energy projection means he's just a type of muscle and if a muscle can't do it neither should he be able to. The rules have been set and people can argue around that. He can apply force directly only.

If he can't touch something he can't do anything to it. His knocking down the mountain was with concussive force and we can talk about ways to eliminate that. There's already an example in Marvel with the Hulk clap. Where there is no air, for example, there is no transference of concussive force. These are things we can talk about.

When someone asks me how to defeat such a guy I can try to answer. Even if you don't like anyone trying for some weird reason. I'm very sorry that you can't handle a little elementary deconstruction in service to a simple friendly debate.

i wonder if cartoon network got permission to make a one punch man go then how would that turn out?

>Can we stop making this thread?

I imagine we could, but why should we?

>nobody can beat him because that's the joke

I understand that you don't like mental exercises like this, but other people do. People have been having fun trying to answer the unanswerable for thousands of years.

Deal with it.

People are overplaying how strong Saitama is. Yes, he's incredibly strong because that's his gimmick. He kills (almost) everyone with one punch. But he's not infinitely strong, and he's not the strongest being ever.

In two fights he literally could not kill the opponent with one punch. In the latter fight the opponent survived a ton of punishment just by regenerating. Pair him up with someone like Hulk, who is indestructible, and Saitama will eventually lose.

He would just punch him into deep space, the joke is that he never loses

Timmy Turner in the beach.

>but why should we?
Because it's always the same thing, people will propose a character and people will answer "No he can't beat it because reasons" ,rince an repeat until the thread reach bump limit/page 10 and start again next week.

Jokes are irrelevant when doing match ups. By that logic, Gwenpool could probably beat him.

>Saitama as Big Head

But the difference here is that Saitama by design is supposed to be beating you in a fight. Being a joke just one ups and explained why his character should work on everybody.

Without the joke it's not even the same character though. His power literally is the joke.

That's why this thread is stupid, you can try to logic your way into beating Saitama, but by that point you're not even talking about him anymore, just a similar bald super guy

They'd probably fight over some sale items.

Wat about just punching nothing to create some moments to propell himself somewhere? Doubt it works all that well IRL but still.

Who beats Saitama? Well I haven't read too much of the manga but my pick is Martian Manhunter

He just phases through him. Destroying his brain, heart, lungs, etc. Anything vital

Another pick is the Sandman guy from Spidey. Like just go inside his body and suffocate him yeah?

Ben 10 is another pick. He doesn't even need to Alien X but he could

What we really need is more crossover pics.

Its great honestly. He was made to parody power level stuff, and then people who do power level arguments get mad and argue against him.

He's One Punching in the real world.

That's quite incorrect, his power isn't to defeat anything in one punch that then failed to do so showing that he isn't that strong, it's that he's holding back incredibly.

Most of the time a super small fraction of his strength is enough to one hit quit people. With Boros and then later Garou he's had to slowly amp up the amount of strength he's putting behind each punch until they die.

He doesn't go 100% because that would likely destroy the Earth at the very least.

The amount of strength he used to kill Boros he could have used at any time, he just didn't think it was necessary because Boros was stronger than Saitama originally thought, but the punch that was multiple times stronger than a planet busting energy blast was still Saitama barely trying from Boros' own mouth.

Any time traveler

He just goes back in time and kills Saitama before he becomes strong

>Because it's always the same thing

Again, a lot of threads around here are very repetitious. Complaining about it is repetitious too.

>start again next week.

Again, you're not telling me how this is any different than any other thread that we have on a regular basis. You're still avoiding the you don't have to click on it part I'll add.

There's a lot of threads on this board that I know I'm not interested in. Do I go in there and complain? No. I'm not a jackass. I just ignore it.

>at about just punching nothing to create some moments to propell himself somewhere?

In order to move in one direction in space you need to push something else in the opposite direction. In the absence of something you aren't going anywhere.

There's like one method for moving in space that gets around this, and that's a solar sail. the thing doing the pushing however is the sun.

>To defeat /a,/, you must become Cred Forums

This might be the only legit answer, once Saitama has his powers he can't be beaten, but pre-powers he's fair game

Milo Murphy

Flywheels work in space so why shouldnt moving some mass akin to the Mjolnir stuff?

>Squirrel Girl
Pretty much,

That's not true at all.

In the one punch man universe, every creature has a limit. Since Saitama was just an average guy, his limit was pretty small.

He worked out so much that he broke his limiter.

I'm pretty sure that was the official explanation.

In discussing Saitama we're talking about anime physics, which you're too good for so you can't appreciate how they differ from comic physics, especially in realism. Let me make it simpler for you as has already been done here, we're talking about Popeye physics
If he punched or attacked as hard as he possibly could he would probably tear reality open, or just punch it straight away. He'd probably blow everything in existence away but himself floating in a white void, poorly drawn like the original comic.

All of this solid real world logic you have a hard on for is meaningless in OPM. No, you can't beat him in a battle. I'm sorry you can't wrap your head around it.

Mumen Rider will probably break his limits one day

What if he and Obelix punched eachother simultaneously?

He deserves it.

>image

See, that's the thing I don't understand about the way a lot of people view strong characters. Everyone assumes if a character is strong in one aspect, they're strong in ALL aspects.

If you kicked Saitama in the dick, he'd probably keel over in pain. One powerful element does not make the entire whole powerful.

saitama is a joke character

its "100 pushups and situps every day" that makes him unbeatable

he is actually unbeatable, just like any unbeatable character in their own show

>Mfw liking OPM but having to put up / get associated with power-level faggots that couldn't possibly miss the point any harder if they tried.

Guys I'm not saying he could or should win
But just imagine
Superboy Prime vs Saitama
Imagine how crazy that shit would get

Jean mind rapes him gay, he spends the rest of his life fucking Genos. Jean wins

well,since this is an opm thread,reminder that we getting a 30 page chapter on friday

wont work
remember that he did not use the ac or the heater to increase his mental strength during his training

or just someone with equal plot armor.

Doctor Manhattan would stand a chance.

Come on user. The joke is that he can, if he really wants to, one punch anything. That includes Superman and Galactus. lol

gg no re

>punches so hard it hits her even when she's intangible

Next.

Jean could care less. She wants him gay, he's gay

Yes, and it would end with either Superboy giving up or Saitama finally take him seriously and give him the one punch.

>"Shhh...Kitty Pryde."

Trying to match Saitama against a comicbook superhero is exactly what his show was a parody of. The point is that no matter what powerlevel, no matter how flashy their powers are, they can't beat Saitama.

merges with saitama punches her he dies the end.

Droopy could beat him.

Yeah, Saitama bay be able to win against anything with one punch, but against Droopy, he couldn't even land a punch.

>Tom and jerry beat him in that wizard of oz movie,

That's because Tom & Jerry being friends and fighting for each other is a quantum impossibility; if it happens, it rewrites the laws of reality in their favour.

these guys

but but the way his stories go Mxyzptlk would write his name in a window or something and Saitama would see it in a puddle's reflection and go "huh Mxyzptlk, Kltpzyxm, no matter how you read it it's just sounds made u- hey, where you go?"

Wouldn't have to lay a finger on him.

>Trying to match Saitama against a comicbook superhero is exactly what his show was a parody of.

Do these guys ever notice that don't actually bring anything to the conversation?

>If he punched or attacked as hard as he possibly could he would probably tear reality open

No. He wouldn't. Saying that there's never been an infinitely powerful character in comics is just retarded. It's been done. We can talk about it. If it's got rules we can talk about ways to beat the person.

You guys can keep saying that we can't have this conversation, but we are. You're just fucking it up by popping in every five minutes to go "nuh uh." lol

>No, you can't beat him in a battle.

Anyone and anything can be overcome. Sorry that you have a problem with that.

>Flywheels work in space

As in momentum is perserved or that pushing against it produces angular momentum? Here's the thing, that spinning wheel will keep on spinning and not move anywhere unless some external force acts upon it or part of it separates and flies off in the right angular direction.

This is a cast iron fact. Unless you push off something or push something away you aren't going anywhere.

Saitama puts on The Mask.

Just watch half of the first episode of this cartoon for the first time. Damn..... why didn't any tell me this shit would be this hilarious?

It still has to be a joke for it to work, like a little kid punching him

The cat only hurt him because it was a joke

Well perhaps gyros weren't the best example of what I was trying to say.

But here's a much easier one that just came to mind. Throw your clothes or whatever body part you are willing to sacrifice in one direction, go in the other. With his super strength that'd probably be more than enough to bullshit him back on a planet or other celestial body.

What's Saitama's greatest feat of strength?

serious table flip and moon jump

Because it would ruin the surprise.

Technically SBP would frieza the entire planet before "giving up". Saitama would survive, but they are both characters without predefined upper limits, there's no reason SBP might actually survive a punch from Saitama.

What about Flex Mentallo?

Or punching out a supposedly world-busting attack. Considering their normal strikes were evaporating steel during this, it wouldn't be horribly surprising if it could.

Don't forget "serious punch"

i thought he meant lifting strength
still,we won't see serious table flip until same time time next year(in the manga i mean)

>Throw your clothes or whatever body part you are willing to sacrifice in one direction, go in the other.

Ok, that's actually something. So you burn his clothes off and throw or teleport him back into space.

Even better if you can put him someplace where he doesn't know where he is. There's a whole lot of nothing out there and zero maps.

That's a pretty potent feat of strength all told, but it's not easy to quantify.

The pen is mightier than the fist

That's exactly it. There are no rules. He's outside of the rules of superpowers. If you watched the show, you'd understand that. Everybody he faces has some incredible ability. They can measure their extremely high powerlevel. He has no powerlevel. He's broken past powerlevels. Any test they give Saitama, he just automatically breaks.

Who is Saitama?

some weeb icon

A hero for fun.

My favorite

One. He's One Punch man so he only has one punch to give. Checkmate.

A FEAR Ratata would win.

THE WHOLE POINT IS THAT HE CAN DEFEAT ANYTHING IN ONE PUNCH YOU STUPID FUCK. THIS THREAD GOES AGAINST THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE STUPID FUCKING SHOW. STOP MAKING IT

FUCKING IDIOTS ALL OF YOU ARE IDIOTS. YOU ARE ALL POWER LEVEL AUTISTS, YOU ARE WHY PEOPLE LOOK DOWN ON NERDS, END IT.

>YOU ARE ALL POWER LEVEL AUTISTS, YOU ARE WHY PEOPLE LOOK DOWN ON NERDS, END IT.
You seem to be the autistic one here.

Are you kidding? All he wants in a even match. They wouldn't need a reason to fight.

I was only pretending to retarded.

No, he's just as invulnerable as he is strong. And he's just as fast as he is invulnerable.

not my fault Cred Forums can't stay on their board

Sure.

The only true topic of discussion.

Saitama vs Saitama

Who will win?

Is Saitama stronger than himself?

>It doesn't fit

It'd be a draw.

Which is exactly why the Animaniacs win. It'd be funny if they annoyed him so much he punched himself.

>He's outside of the rules of superpowers.

No. He isn't. He's as much as infinitely strong, but that just means to beat him you have to take away his power first. The way to do that is through simple physics. Make it so his power won't help him. This is the conversation.

You know, the one you and the "don't talk about it" and the "don't think about it" crew keep crying in the middle of. I'm sorry you lack the imagination to participate, but that's no reason for you to try to get in the way of those of us who do.

Jesus, what crawled into these guy's asses? We're just trying to have a nice little 'what if' chat and they're having a stage 4 melt-down over it.

Do these guys crying so hard over powerlevels actually read any of these suggestions people make or do they just see Goku vs. Superman everywhere they look?

You can go ahead and have that conversation, but you'd be ignoring the basic premise of the character.

That's like having a conversation about what can beat Superman if he wasn't a kryptonian. Simple physics ain't gonna do anything.

Sword with gun wins. The gun with sword is a bigger target and probably can't aim itself as well as the sword with gun.

To be fair, we're on Cred Forums, so I doubt most of us care what other people think of us anyway.

None, that's the point of one punch man, he's whatever your power is +1

>but you'd be ignoring the basic premise of the character.

Not so. I think it'll go better however if we just start ignoring you.

I'm the only one replying to your posts, bud. Nobody else cares. lol

>whatever your power is +1

Why does everyone treat beating Saitama as if it were an arm wrestling match? This isn't a DBZ conversation. No one here is saying anything about beating his power level lol.

I don't mean power level as in dbz power levels, but just as in "your power" +1, he's as strong as he needs to be and is always stronger.

It's like talking to a wall. I have no problem with the conversation, as far as beating him it's been answered that you would need to use his low intelligence to trick him or else be an equally rule free cartoon character.

I'm only telling you that you're incorrect, not that "we can't talk about this." You really have no idea since you insist on ignoring the material of half the discussion. Like if I had never read any comics but just go to the Marvel and DC wikis and then come in here arguing for Saitama.

>he's as strong as he needs to be and is always stronger.

So that just means you have to beat him without overpowering him.

>You really have no idea since you insist on ignoring the material of half the discussion

Not so, any evidence that he can do something I looked it up. Someone said he destroyed a mountain without touching it so I looked it up. In can't look up "nuh uh, he's too stronk for trickery."

>you would need to use his low intelligence to trick him

I say this is not true. I say that teleportation is a viable method of defeating him. No trickery involved. I also think just simply throwing him at nothing would also work because he cannot fly and as such, if thrown sufficiently hard, would just never stop. He'd break orbit and never be seen again.

What?

I don't need a PHD in anime to come up with simple shit to use against someone who has almighty strength and nothing else.

"Who could beat OPM?" threads are dumb.

P.S. here's who could beat OPM.

contained replies to

oops.

He is parody character, his power set its literally "yours +1"

This thread should have ended at this post.

well might aswell post this
pg 1

pg 2

When did Ikkaku get his own spin off comic from Bleach?

pg 3

>his belief that it would, is what made him that strong.
So Saitama's an ork?

pg 4

pg 5

How the fuck is this caped baldy supposed to beat anyone? He can't even catch a mosquito.

pg 6

pg 7

last page

better question,who is the strongest dc hero or villain black sperm could defeat?

Who is the artist behind this amazing piece?

Dude, just stop. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about because you've never seen the anime. That's why you're having such a hard time understanding what everyone on this thread has been telling you.

>throw him and he'll never be able to stop
Really? One Punch Man fucks around in all of his fights. He lets himself get thrown around like a ragdoll and then acts like it didn't hurt him at all, then flies back into the fight.

It's actually unclear whether he can or can't fly. It's unclear whether he has any specific abilities at all. But for some reason, when he wants to, he will have super strength, or speed, or even flight. So if you throw him and he wants to stop, he will. And if he doesn't want you throwing him, you won't be able to move him at all.

wait is this an add on to the series? I never saw that cover

Unstoppable force vs immovable object

they beat each other at the same time, since both of them can win with only one punch, then they will knock each out in such a way that can be considered that they both have won with one punch

I think if they hit each other they'd each just shrug it off

Ed
Popeye
Flash
Superman
Bugs Bunny
Woo Woo Daffy

they then shake hands, saying that they accept a mutual victory, thus allowing one-punch to remain true

Saitama gets raped by this nigga here.

flash and superman arent parodies, so they will easily be one-upped

No, they go out to some deserted location and fight until they can't fight anymore because they finally have someone who can challenge them. Did you not watch the series?

if his power derives from his will, imagine giving the guy a lantern ring.

he could beat him
YEH

ONE may be a shitty artist but he is a FANTASTIC writer. Compelling well developed characters, just the right amount of world building to spark the imagination without getting bogged down, a great sense of pacing and narrative, and a wicked sense of humor. Plus like you said he has a knack for great paneling.

So with that in mind the first western webcomic artist that comes to mind is Brian Clevinger. 8-Bit Theater was a shitty copy/paste sprite comic with outstanding writing. Now the dude writes comics that get nominated for eisner awards.

Yeah, but...giant robots

>Kakyoin fights one meme man
>pic related
>stand possesses one slap chap
>makes singular strike humanoid punch himself
>mfw

say does saitama hit women(not monster but human women)?

Literally any character who can fly and get a hold of a kitchen knife. More specifically:
Superman
Thor
Hulk
Any Lantern, any Corps
Dr Strange
Dr Fate
Juggernaut
Any telepath
Manchester Black
Aquaman
Flash
Zoom
Kid Flash
Impulse
Godspeed (don't even know who he is)
Captain Cold

And don't forget...
Catman

youtube.com/watch?v=0seE9SMZ3P8

pls watch for reference of Saitama's strength

why does superman make thee powerpuff flying sound effect when he flies?

powerpuff girls were created by the professor from superman's dna.

Can Saitama survive being thrown into Space ala Kars?

given that saitamas power level pretty much reads like a page of chuck norris facts, im not really sure how you could seriously argue that anybody could survive unless the writer wanted them to

He was thrown to the moon and jumped back to earth.

For all we know reality warping powers might not even effect him, but you might be able to neutralize him by throwing him into the voids of outer space.

>throw saitama into outerspace
>there is no way he can get to me from there
>walking home from work
>suddenly smote by a meteorite, leaving but a crater
>saitama walks out of the crater

any character with time freeze powers, any character like Droopy, any character with beyond god powers.

>time freeze powers
implying that works on saitama
implying saitama isn't so fast he moves faster than you in frozen time than you move normally.

Saitama gives every single opponent of his the ability to start a monologue with varying amounts of words said before interrupting. You're saying that an instantaneous time freeze with no monologue wouldn't work on Saitama when he gives many of his opponents the ability to start a monologue (though most of the time not finish it). Pauses, frequent befuddlement on Saitamas part, time freeze would easily work for many characters. Don't play dumb.

Bro, it's literal time freeze is what user is implying. No one can move, time has stopped completely. Think before you speak.

Well you have him unmoving now but he's still stupidly resilient.

Parody aside it would've been interesting to have him be a glass cannon with no powers other than to one punch everything.

>It's another "Autist takes One Punch Man power level seriously" episode

We already discuss this. Dopey can beat him.

Also Coconut Fred can kill One Meme Man because he is literally a god.

That'd just be a neat concept to begin with, for any character. A character with the power of the gods but can't get flicked on the nose without lurching.

implying you can timestop saitama anyways

Think before you speak.

saitama would kill all those guys in 1 punch

I read the entire manga of OP bitch. Cite your sources or go back to /reddit/ fag.

Sources: reddit.com

Ah, so you back to shitposting. Aight bitch, I accept your loss and am now fucking off. Have a good night.

>Bruce Wayne could beat him by offering a discount at all Wayne owned supermarkets
That wouldn't be beating him though.

That's like saying you won against the school bully every day because he stopped beating your ass after he took your lunch money.

Wouldn't make it as drastic but with what he faces it'd be enough for him to just be a normal dude with a really strong punch. So he'd have to plan and dodge carefully.

Ha no.

It's not superpowers, he just trained super hard

PAD?

Coop could beat Saitama at video games.

Until it stops being funny when he one-shots extremely powerful people he will continue to one-shot extremely powerful people.

That's the joke.

I know this thread is bait and will 404 with the OP's leaving for a 3 day vacation, but here are some Cred Forums characters who could beat Saitama.

>Dr Doom
>Reed Richards
>Lex Luthor
>Superman
>The Flash
>Dr Strange
>Dr Fate
>Any magic user really
>Thor
>The Spectre
>All Cosmic Abstracts
>Bugs Bunny
>Droopy
>Popeye
>Captain Carrot
>Uncle Grandpa

OP is a huge faggot.

Another joke/reality warping character could beat him but only if it's funny.

Honestly though wouldn't having Saitama always win get stale/boring?

What if he's thrown into a sun?

If its played well it doesnt have to become boring. But I can only speak for the show so far, which managed to keep it engaging.

Mostly because others were doing a lot of fighting before he showed up or along with him.

They could fuck it up though. Initial D got shit because of this premise.

At this point he'd probably just punch a hole in it.

He'd get weirded out as the squirrels crawl on him, but they wouldn't do any real damage. Meanwhile they'd get in the way of his efforts against Squirrel Girl. Eventually, they'd resort to heroic banter, hit it off, and go get something to eat.

I would assume something that physical force doesn't matter.

Like someone made of water that just reforms themself after being splattered.

I like to think this would happen, but with Squirrels.

He'd travel back in time and murder Saitama before he gained any powers.

Dr Manhattan could probably take him. Spectre, Darkseid and a Gauntleted Thanos probably could too.

Thanos wouldn't need the Gauntlet.

Zoom would torture Saitama first, being the autistic mega-baby that he is.

Mighty Mouse could fly up his asshole and destroy his colon and digestive tract, and blow his lower jaw off on his way out through his mouth.

Hang yourselves.