Marvel NYCC 2016 Panels

Marvel NOW!: Divided We Stand
October 07, 2016, 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM
With the effects of Civil War II being felt across the Marvel Universe, how will our heroes pick up the pieces and move on? Learn about the landscape of Marvel Universe in this exciting panel showcasing the most exciting new series and stories launching in the aftermath of Civil War II! PLUS – Get the inside scoop on some of Marvel’s biggest break-out hits such as Squirrel Girl and Moon Girl!
Panelists include Ryan North (The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl), Greg Pak (Totally Awesome Hulk), Amy Reeder (Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur), David F. Walker (Occupy Avengers), Jim Zub (Thunderbolts), and other Mighty Marvel Guests!

MEET MARVEL – Retailer Panel*
October 07, 2016, 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM
Don’t miss the chance to get away from the NYCC crowds for this retailer-exclusive event and engage with Marvel’s Editorial Staff in a no-holds-barred Q&A on the future of the Marvel Universe! With a very special guest appearance by Macarthur Genius and National Book Award Winner Ta-Nehisi Coates (Black Panther) and a who’s who of Marvel Editorial Panelists, this is not to be missed! This Panel is open to retailers ONLY and will have special giveaways (while supplies last) – For more information on how to attend, check the Marvel Mailer!
*Must have event pass for entry

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/blog/2016/09/22/dc-entertainment-storms-new-york-comic-con-2016-with-exciting-line-up-of-events
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saturday 8th
Marvel: Spider-Man- The Clone Conspiracy
October 08, 2016, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Join us for this revealing panel on all present and future Spider-Man titles! Learn more about the mega-event DEAD NO MORE: THE CLONE CONSPIRACY, which finds Spider-Man amidst a gauntlet of his greatest foes, and marks the arrival of a mysterious new villain plus the return of loved ones lost! PLUS – Get the lowdown on the rest of the Spider-family and other street-level characters!
With writer Dan Slott and other Mighty Marvel Guests, this is THE Spider-panel you do not want to miss!

Marvel Animation Presents
October 08, 2016, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Join Marvel Animation for an eye-popping, toe-tapping, heart-stopping panel celebrating Marvel’s acclaimed animated series Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man vs. The Sinister Six, Marvel’s Avengers: Ultron Revolution, and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. Hosted by Cort Lane (SVP, Animation and Family Entertainment) and Stephen Wacker (VP, Current Series & Development), this panel will feature exclusive sneak peeks from upcoming episodes, scoops on exciting new projects in development, and a special reveal of Marvel’s biggest new animated project. You won’t want to miss this event!

MARVEL: True Believers Panel
October 09, 2016, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Join VP & Executive Editor of Digital Ryan Penagos and writer Dan Slott (Amazing Spider-Man), plus a host of Marvel talent for a private panel discussion of what’s happening inside the Marvel Universe. Get FREE stuff, sneak peeks of upcoming comics, Q&A session to answer all your burning questions and more surprises to be announced. Not to be missed! Open only to Marvel Unlimited Plus members and Marvel MasterCard cardholders.
*Panel line-up is subject to change. Free stuff available while supplies last. Must have valid ID and one of the following for entry: Marvel Mastercard Member – Event Invite, Marvel MasterCard or event RSVP confirmation – Marvel Unlimited Plus Members – membership card or MU+ order confirmation email.

Women of Marvel
October 09, 2016, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
From Ms. Marvel to the A-Force, from Twitter to tumblr, women in comics has been one of the most talked-about topics in comics recently. Join the conversation as women from multiple disciplines in the creative process at Marvel discuss what it’s like working as a woman in comics today and what it means for the future of the industry!
Panelists include Content Development Director Sana Amanat, Producer Judy Stephens, Social Media Manager Adri Cowan, and more special guests to be announced!

>With the effects of Civil War II being felt across the Marvel Universe
>the new status quo begin before the end of Civil War

BRAVO BENDIS BRAVO.

>PLUS – Get the inside scoop on some of Marvel’s biggest break-out hits such as Squirrel Girl and Moon Girl!
But you can't be hit if you don't sell.

They also have a black panther 50th anniversary panel with based Priest

Reminder that this was a actual solicitation...
>>Remember Hawkeye? No not that Hawkeye, our favorite Hawkeye, the chick who puts the hawk in Hawkeye, the butt-kicking hero who had to save the other Hawkeye’s butt all the time. Yup, you know her, it’s the dazzling Kate Bishop making her solo comics debut! Kate is heading west and returning to Los Angeles, with her bow and arrow and P.I. badge in tow. There are crimes to solve and she’s the best archer to handle ‘em! The City of Angels has a new guardian angel.

>our favorite Hawkeye, the chick who puts the hawk in Hawkeye

>yfw he BTFO's Marvel in public

That's like one good story for every decade

>Women of Marvel
>October 09, 2016, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
>Location: 1A06
>From Ms. Marvel to the A-Force, from Twitter to tumblr, women in comics has been one of the most talked-about topics in comics recently. Join the conversation as women from multiple disciplines in the creative process at Marvel discuss what it’s like working as a woman in comics today and what it means for the future of the industry!
>Panelists include Content Development Director Sana Amanat, Producer Judy Stephens, Social Media Manager Adri Cowan, and more special guests to be announced!

I hope this means there will be an A-Force related announcement there . . .

Soooo... What are DC's panels gonna be?

>ctrl+f Ghost Rider
>ctrl+f Felipe Smith
Oh good, I don't have to care about Marvels NYCC then

>>Remember Hawkeye? No not that Hawkeye, our favorite Hawkeye, the chick who puts the hawk in Hawkeye, the butt-kicking hero who had to save the other Hawkeye’s butt all the time.

That's not Hawkeye Pierce.

But back on topic, is Hawkeye popular enough to warrant a female version of himself?

MCU, user.

>>Get the inside scoop on some of Marvel’s biggest break-out hits such as Squirrel Girl and Moon Girl!
Jesus fuck Marvel.
>Marvel’s acclaimed animated series
Acclaimed? Nobody talks about these shows!
>From Ms. Marvel to the A-Force
You mean the same A-Force that just got canceled?

Also, only six panels? There usually is a lot more effort Marvel puts in. Not shocked there isn't a Civil War II panel.

>Nothing about ResurreXtion

The book is going to crash and burn because Tumblrites only want to see Kate fuck America Chavez.

>But you can't be hit if you don't sell.
that's sexist

can't wait to find out how many X-Men made it ionto all those new Inhumas books?

Mostly waiting to see how bad it can be, I want the worst thing to happen to the x-men right now.

Hey now they're screening a new animated Hulk movie on Sunday. At least that's one good thing

>animated
>good thing

I can't even feel mad. I pity them if this is the best they have to present.

>With the effects of Civil War II being felt across the Marvel Universe, how will our heroes pick up the pieces and move on?
This was clearly written up before the delays happened

>Women of Marvel
I do NOT envy these women having to field questions about how their company is treating Carol Danvers
Frankly I just feel bad for them, Bendis kicked in all their sand castles and now they have to answer for it...

>Marvel Animation
>good thing

If only Ike would let Disney do what it does best

dccomics.com/blog/2016/09/22/dc-entertainment-storms-new-york-comic-con-2016-with-exciting-line-up-of-events
tl;dr
>Batfamily
>Wonder Woman
>Superbooks
>Way shilling Young Animal
>King and Snyder shilling Vertigo
>DC Rebirth: What's Next? talking about JL vs Skwad
>With a record-setting 12 million copies shipped this summer

>engage with Marvel’s Editorial Staff in a no-holds-barred Q&A on the future of the Marvel Universe
If it's actual retailers I hope they shit all over mrvel

>Learn about the landscape of Marvel Universe in this exciting panel showcasing the most exciting new series and stories launching in the aftermath of Civil War II!
Marvel is never going to apologize for dropping the ball will they?

>this is not to be missed!
>but you're not a retailer then you have to miss it

>Women of Marvel
That panel is gonna be a ghost town

No TV panel?

They have tv and animation panels

Smells like a shill

I'm not even mad that I didn't buy tickets with a lineup like that. I'm still sneaking in on Sunday.

>Way shilling Young Animal
Good. With something as niche as Young Animal, it needs all the shilling it can get.

I'm actually pleased & looking forward to getting a She Hulk book that is not comedic or silly in tone.
Hopefully the artist will reflect that.

>this is not to be missed!

>THE Spider-panel you do not want to miss!
>You won’t want to miss this event!

>Not to be missed!

So what they're saying is that I should not miss these panels?

Exactly. You must not miss them when they're gone

>Not shocked there isn't a Civil War II panel.
Something tells me there WAS one, but they thought better of it.

Doom Patrol sold well enough for a second print run with the previews magazine cover from a couple months ago so it's doing decent so far.

>Women of Marvel panel

I hope fans rip 'em apart by asking them why Marvel is going out of the way to treat Captain Marvel like shit. I mean, that's Marvel's female lead, right?

Any of this shit being live streamed
DC either

And they're doing it again.

I can understand being busy and so forth, but it really makes me wonder sometimes how serious Marvel is with pushing Robbie. Like, I really hope some surprise news of his series will come from this, but I'm not sure it will.

What more could you want? He's getting a new series that launches in November. We already know the creative team, have had a handful of interviews about the book, hinted at appearing in Champions by Brevoort and he's appearing in AoS.

I hope someone brings up Carol's Hitler comment.