What Cred Forums-related media has yet to fallen to the 'diversity' meme?

What Cred Forums-related media has yet to fallen to the 'diversity' meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Claymation

Puppets

Your gene pool.

I think perhaps they meant property not animation medium

This.

Still a dumb question regardless.

We get it you're ironically racist.

smurfs

>Puppets

Sesame Street has been pushing for diversity for decades

> HURR DURR DIVERSITY IS BAD
> WHERE DID ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE GO?
> I'M SO TIRED OF PREVIOUSLY IGNORED GROUPS OF PEOPLE GETTING ATTENTION, WHY CAN'T WHITE PEOPLE BE PREDOMINATELY FEATURED AGAIN

I love how much losers like you care that some niggers and punjabis started showing up in cartoons and shit.

Like seriously, faggots like you need to get over yourselves. Niggers, spics, chinks and the like have always been a part of our society, and outside of like, fucking Oregon you'll never see a place with only one brown person.

Get over it, you fucking racist cracker. Learn to look outside your shitty suburb full of white people to see that the world really is as diverse as cartoons portray it to be.

What about characters? I think Moon Knight is nigh impossible to diversify. Just wouldn't feel right.

>one vaguely brown toddler exists in Toy Story 3
>"wtf forced diversity"

Im a spic myself and i wish diversity came in the form of variety and strong culture identity in narratives and concepts in media rather than turn everyone into a fucking vaguely brown ghetto rat.

Hannibal Barca was Phoenician history channel, PHOENICIAN

Black smurfs are a thing.

>variety and strong culture identity
White Americans are so terrified of being accused of cultural appropriation that the only thing you'll ever see are brown-painted whites and brown-painted blacks.

>Diversity is a meme now.
Have you ever left your mom's basement and looked at the real world once in your life?

>inb4 I was pretending to be racist yall got trolled, man Cred Forums is such tumblr XD

What part of America and Canada do you guys live in where your area is one race? I live in the projects and I can still go outside and see a healthy mix of white, asian, latino, and black people. It seems natural that fiction would reflect the actual world instead of just making everyone white.

Try telling that to anime.

Have you ever been outside of a city?

99% of anime take place in Japan. Japan is almost completely asian, be them Korean or Japanese. Anime that taken place outside of Japan like Heroman, Baccano, and Gunslinger Girl tend to have a multiracial cast.

kek

>Black population in America is 15% of total population.

>A "diverse" form of media as them at about 30%-ish

>You Tumblr run-aways don't see anything wrong with this.

Based user taking out the trash because mods won't

It depends on your area. I have honestly never befriended someone who was white and not latino. They're just rare in my area, and when they exist they're either Jewish or Eastern European instead of English-Amercan or French-American.

Sesame Street is the end all of diversity. Seriously, they're super diverse. Sadly this doesn't always go well. I heard they made the two black humans celebrate Kwanzaa. Imho, they should have made only one of them celebrate Kwanzaa or created a new character. Kwanzaa isn't really a thing anyone actually celebrates. Less than like 1000 people do.

I only like to watch movies with white people, fuck you.

My main problem is when diversity is made a quota and not something natural, or when it's something stupid like people complaining about the Tim Burton movie not having any black people, even though it takes place in Wales.

Epic meme statistics

But diversity in America is just as much of the latter as the former. You think Asian-Americans are going around celebrating Chinese New Year? You think most first borns even give a shit about their cultural identity past a certain age? Black people aren't going around celebrating their ancestor's tribes, they're eating at fucking diners and playing cell phone games. Same with every other race that lives in this country. If they were born here and did not have strict parents, more often than not, they don't give a shit and just act like an American.

It's 12%, why do people keep fluctuating our population?

you might find more support for these issues back at Cred Forums.
now gtfo

That's even worse.

>Everyone I don't like is Cred Forums

>le offended nigger

You might find more support for your bitch tears back at tumblr.

Now gtfo.

Soon

This fucking racist show. The one fucking white person is a gangly and awkward freak. There were literally blue people and peanut people, but we can't have one more white person? Suck my fucking cock.

>>Everyone I don't like is Cred Forums
no, just that guy

People don't celebrate 5 de mayo, Day of the Dead, or St. Patrick's day in your country?
> just act like an American.
Whatever they'd celebrate, are they not as American as you?

(Modern) Wales has some black people, not to say that means there should be black people in that movie.

Actually, more black people celebrate it than you might think. It's a tiny population though, especially the ones who celebrate it only, without Christmas.

t. Someone who's elementary school made him fall for the Kwanzaa meme in the early-mid 2000s when it wasn't "cool" anymore.

why is that baby so smug

>Brown painted blacks

But black people aren't actually black, they're brown...

Most black people don't know their cultural background. Slavery screwed that up. They do however have a big racial identity as just 'black Americans'.

I don't know where you live but ethnic identity is a pretty big deal. I'm a third gen PR-American and can't even speak Spanish but there's a huge push by my family to identify as Puerto Rican. I've heard the same with other latinos and even white people like the Irish. It doesn't matter how many gens have lived in America, you'll always be attached to your background.

>People don't celebrate 5 de mayo, Day of the Dead, or St. Patrick's day in your country?
Not him but not really.
I guess St Partick's day is an occasion for youths to drink at Irish pubs rather than other bars, but that's it.

you might find more support for your tumblr meme back at Cred Forums
Now gtfo.

>You think Asian-Americans are going around celebrating Chinese New Year?
Yes.

Luke Cage

pretty accurate representation of Harlem demographics. The villain is even using a not-BLM as a front.

That's brown? Do people forget that white people are sometimes naturally tan too?

They're not even the same guy genius, if you knew how to use Cred Forums as you did tumblr you'd know that.

>and just act like an American.
And by this you mean white.
Wanna know how I can tell you're white?

I haven't read Marvel in years, but is their NYC still pretty white? It always seemed so unrealistic for NY. The whitest areas are usually the Jewish areas, yet almost none of the Marvel characters were Jewish.

Grew up an hour or two outside of DC and it was 95% white. I think we had like 3 blacks and 1 or 2 Asians in high school. No one cares about Hispanics.

Isn't DC for rich people? Sure none of them were latino? I know plenty of white latinos. The bluest eyed, blondest people can be latino.

Wasn't saying it wasn't a bad thing. Honestly if black people are going to be the go-to diversity weapon, at least give us non-African-Americans. Toss a black Dominican in there, or a Jamaican-American, or even a Nigerian or Somali in there, those guys are popping up in America now.

Remember that this is the board where people still regularly try to argue that the DCAU Lex Luthor was a black man.

I don't care as long as they're good characters and not just tokens.

>good characters are light skinned
>the characters that get shit on the most are dark skinned

See, I can pretend to be offended too.

#triggered

"Diversity" is retarded.

>Lex Luthor, black genius scientist

>Black genius scientist.

>healthy mix
lol

God help you if the token is bland as hell, like Tim from The Magic School Bus. He could be removed and there would be no problems.

I used to get super annoyed at my one teacher in elementary school, because she would only give me and the other three black kids Kwanzaa stickers on our tests and homework. But then I pointed out that none of us celebrated it and it was also a catholic school so couldn't we just get the Christmas stickers like literally everyone else?

there is nothing quite as annoying as white guilt

I wish Suga Mama was my grandmother, she seems like fun

Yeah, this pretty much senpai.

You're using "token" wrong. Tim wasn't a token. Token refers to "that one non-white character". TMS was literally a white kid, a white Jewish kid, an asian girl, two black kids, and a brown latino. No one was a token. If anything, TJ was the token.

There is nothing wrong with diversity it is bad when you start forcing it into everything

For example in the coming spiderman homecoming movie a black MJ??? Seriously??

Mary Jane Wattson is a caucasian redhead female an iconic character for like 50 years hurr durr lets make her black to show we agree with diversity

"Minorities" groups have to earn their space in things like this if they are forced into us who would take them seriously

Michael Clarke Duncan

I rest my case.

>>A "diverse" form of media as them at about 30%-ish
That's low-balling it. More like 45-60.

It's not funny when you say it like that.

I don't see the issue making her biracial. No one here is complaining about Riverdale's racebending or Aquaman's, just Mary Jane. I think the issue is just her hair color. Should have gone with a naturally redheaded girl or dye her hair at least

Where's the sauce

No, it's more like 80%, with the rest being other not-white people.

>be black
>punch a cop
>get shot

The Cred Forums board needs to get nuked cause it sure as hell ain't working for containment and it's a waste of bandwidth.

>White Americans are so terrified of being accused of cultural appropriation

Liberals' Endgame

He's Greek.

This

Let's play a game, everytime somebody cries Cred Forums
post smug.

>punjabi
oh hey I'm one of those. Honestly, and this is just me, I always dread seeing any kind of indian person in Cred Forums media because they seem to be cringy stereotypes that, when i was younger, i wasn't even aware existed. For example, Baljeet in Phineas and Ferb. Every indian kid I knew, including myself and my friends, never had that accent because when you're younger, you can learn to get rid of it. All the indians I knew played a lot of sports and shit too and weren't nerdy so seeing shit on TV that said otherwise made no sense to me.

Really the best way to do an ethnically diverse character? Don't fucking draw attention to it. Make it natural. Unless if it happens to be necessary to the character, don't make him/her/whateverthefuck super ethnic. It's just not necessary. Granted if you're doing it to be funny, sure, I guess, do what you want, I never really found the super ethnic characters funny but different strokes and whatnot.

>Really the best way to do an ethnically diverse character? Don't fucking draw attention to it. Make it natural. Unless if it happens to be necessary to the character, don't make him/her/whateverthefuck super ethnic. It's just not necessary
That's the difference between diverse characters and "diverse" characters.

Stop calling her black, she's biracial. In fact, depending on how "black" her side of the family is, she could be more than 50% white.

>Mods deleting decent threads and generals
>This shit is still up

> Usagi Yojimbo had a Spanish ambassador in a comic a few months ago.

Truly, nothing is sacred.

This.

I think a more effective protest would be to spam Cred Forums with unrelated threads

Just like they do in other boards

For (you) daddy.

Stop being triggered subhuman, western society was made by white people, ethnic people have absolutly no legitimity.

you are living in a white civilization, if that was not for leftists and christian mentality tolerance in culture, you would all deported to your third world shitholes.

Trump is a shit, a huge shit ;)

>depicting first generation immigrants is bad

Kys

Sincerely what's the hell Trump said of wrong? how the things he saids are against your own interests? you are an illegal immigrant? you are a muslim terrorist? you are a black criminal? you are a triggered lesbian wanting to make the society more degenerate because of your own egostistical problems?

>meme
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

>Neil deGrasse Tyson

>everyone I dont like is tumblr

Now say it again, but in English this time.

Is the wittle Twump baby twiggered?

>Meme scientist.

At last I see, all I needed to see the truth about Teump was some faggot on the Internet.

You put yourselves on the social justice warriors positions about peace & sheit but are playing the asshole cart with somebody who has not english for first language and you can't explains your hatred for a politic with simple arguments.

you seem to be very childish and hypocritical, i'm pretty sure you don't even know why you hate Trump or are for diversity.

>Displaced Tumblrtard speaks like a baby

Like pottery.

>"I-IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT MY MEME CANDIDATE YOU'RE A FILTHY SJW!!!"
Maybe if you listened to other opinions I wouldn't be ruining your pwecious twead.

Cry some more Trumpfag

forced diversity is bad.

>If I make an in depth SU theory thread it gets deleted almost instantly
>This shitty /polco/ thread is still up after three hours

Do your fucking job mod

>Getting this triggered over a meme candidate.

what about white pride

And another for (you)

???? where i said Trump was my candidate? i don't even live in the United States.

I jusk ask you to exlains of why Trump seem to be a threat for your own interets? with real arguments and not ridiculous childish exaggerations.

why don't want to simply answer to that? how is this ridiculous? i'm not even the guy who made the thread.

Dun dun dun

Another one hops the wall

Dun dun dun

Another hops the wall

And another one hops
And another one hops
Another one hops the wall

Hey! It was a waste of funds!

Another one hops the wall!

Do not steal my lingo my man

>in depth SU theory
kill yourself

Durrr....Cred Forums

What's wrong with that?

Okay here goes:

I don't live in the US either. My beef is not with Trump, just his retarded fanbase.

Does anyone of these Cred Forumsfags know what he wants for the country in full detail? No! Almost none of them do, all they care for is what he says that piques their stormfrontbaby interests.

Another problem with Trump is that one of the only reasons he's the lesser of two evils is because the Congress will most likely not let him pull off any of the memes he promises (the wall, for example, is not only too expensive to rely on immigrants' salaries but would also ruin several national parks and reserves along the border).

Support Trump all you want, I don't mind him. The ones that I find ridiculous are his fantards.

it's not simply getting attention, but WHY they are getting attention.

They say third smug's the smuggest.

Everybody in this thread is required to fondle my balls for at least 5 minutes.

>Dont talk about cartoons on my cartoon board

The mods can be so weird. /vr/ somehow has had a "What are some games where I can beat up trannies?" thread for weeks despite it being only 5% /vr/ related, it being a rec thread, and it being obvious trolling. This is allowed yet my "What characters could be trans?" thread got deleted in like 2 seconds a few months ago.

With what, my thumb and index finger?

See this is the shit I'm talking about

Trumpfags are as easily triggered as the SU fanbase

In the shape of an L on your forehead

Can I give them a light, yet firm squeeze?

Cuz that's a retarded idea for a thread maybe?

>Calling me triggered after all you've posted

The full palm and fingers.

You may.

Mods don't delete threads because they're dumb. Tbqh, I find this idea interesting. People always complain about characters being "suddenly gay" so what if they announced a character was trans and we didn't know it?

I'm Latino and I hate this Diversity™ trend and the victimhood culture engulfing the West as of recent.

What now?

It'd be like rolling around a peanut in my hands.

Love that story.

>tfw you're not allowed to put minorities in media anymore because people will get upset and yell "FUCKING DIVERSITY PROPAGANDA"

>not something natural

the problem is that "natural" is so fucking vague. like, i get that having a bunch of black people in russia or an openly gay character in some muslim shithole would seem strange, but most of the complaints I see about "diversity" have nothing to do with that.

Honestly, you sound like it.
I might be biased, but he explained his viewpoints, and why he had them, and noted at the end of it that he doesn't even hate Trump, just his shitty voterbase.
I may be getting it wrong, but that sounds like one of the nicest, calmest, most clear minded thing you can expect from this site.
But, if you disagree, please tell me why, as I'll happily converse with you.

nigga, English is not my first language either, but I don't go making retarded statements on the internet.

Your voice gets ignored because you aren't adhering to the narrative. Sorry kiddo, SJWs don't care about you or your race, just cash money.

Just don't do it in a retarded/forced way and you'll be fine. If you're making a realistic story or a fantastical story in a realistic setting, make the ratio of minorities realistic. I don't expect to see a 90% African ratio in China.

SAVAGE
AVAGE
VAGE
VAG
AG
G
RAVAGING
AVAGING
VAGING
AGING
GING
GIN
IN
N

>Just don't do it in a retarded/forced way and you'll be fine.

> it will get called foced anyway.

Ranting about how shitposters gets your jimmies rustled in several paragraphs isn't getting triggered how exactly?

End this thread

End your memes

Confess your sins

Change your lives

Not him but just ignore them my man

It's just retardation coming from the opposite end of the autism political spectrum

Now this is how you act triggered

>Majority of stories take place in cities
>"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RACES HERE!!111? ESJAYDUBU!

How Is the CAPSfag getting triggered even able to post, it's school time.

I literally just said how to not have it forced and you still cry. Tumblr is over there, you know.

Cred Forums mods actually delete unrelated threads pretty fast. You guys got it rough.

Posting all this smug is tiring.

I once got banned from Cred Forums even though I never even post there

Huh

rekt

census.gov/quickfacts/
This is the US government's statement

Reality is a meme (unless it conforms to the ideology).

I put lots of brown and Asian people in my stories because they're my fetish, not to be politically correct. That's really the only reason to do it.

I want Cred Forums to leave

Ah, how could I forget

It reminds me of a time when I asked some people in my high school "how many LGBT people are there in America?"

They were saying things like 25%, 20%, 15%.

It's like