Was Flash right...

Was Flash right? was he not a bully but just a kid razzing on Peter because he was a stuck up jerk who never wanted to hang out?

Nah, in early ASM he's a dick. Pete is a creep, but Flas is an angry spaz.

Pete's a shut in and a little creepy but that's his business. Flash went out of his way to fuck with pete even though he kept to himself.

Flash is a bully, pure and simple. Not the worst thing in the world but pretending otherwise is idiocy.

t. Cred Forumsmblr

Peter was like that BECAUSE of Flash. In early ASM Peter would just be heading home and Flash would just be a dick randomly.

Yes. Flash was right. Peter could had handle the banter when he started, give back some, joke a little and flash would had been nicer.But instead of reacting like a good lad, Peter went autistic so flash had to push and push farther to make Peter react.

Beta fucks always want to feel like they are victims. Sure flash isnt subtle and he may push a little too far, but that's not something you can stop just by not being a little beta cunt.

I knew a jewish kid just like peter, even when we tried to include him in out jokes he would react as if we were being mean to him regardless of if it was the same treatment we gave ourself

what if flash...was gay for peter

t. doesn't read comics

>hating on people who bully creepy introverts is tumblr
>implying most of Cred Forums isn't creepy introverts

>kids having a skirmish
>teacher advises them to just fight it out in the gym
The fucking '60s, man.

Peter plays the weakling persona, but he is pretty ripped on that page. You'd think someone would realize he isn't that puny

I wish school actually did this.

Don't give Marvel any ideas.

I miss commando Venom

Can you blame him? I don't know about you but school always hammered home the idea of just ignoring bullies instead of facing them head on, which was fine for the most part because the aftermath of a fight was always too much of a hassle to be worth it.

Flash is an exception however, he had (or was retconned to have) a fairly shitty childhood and seeing spiderman straightened him out enough to realize the error of his ways.

Real people and their actions however, are not always so justifiable. Some kids are just fucking assholes and don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Agent Venom was best Venom.

shut the fuck up normie kys

/thread

That's no reason to pick on someone regardless

What if they are gay?

It doesn't matter if he was right or not. He got to a point in his life where he had a three way with an alien symbiote bonded to him and a blonde Asgardian goddess.
Sounds like a winner to me.

Yeah, that weirdness take you out of it. You have to wonder why the dissonance of Peter being as cut as he is but the folks behind him saying how skinny and doomed he is didn't get any sort of notice by the writers.