This is it guys, death of X #1 comes this week and we will finally find out that happen to Cyke

This is it guys, death of X #1 comes this week and we will finally find out that happen to Cyke.

Now I think i am talking for everyone by saying that scanbro should come here and spoil to us what happen in the first issues.

So yeah Scanbro if you are here, tell us what is going on with Death of X.

>finding out why Cyclops dies in the first issue

hahahahaha, see you lads in 8 months when the anticlimax actually comes out

Actually i want to know if Madrox die.

I look to new status quo and books that will spawn out of this event.
>but user, this happened in the past, you're reading about new status quo and spawned books in AXM and EXM
Well... why the fuck should I read it?
>for art, of course! xD

Can't wait for that disgusting character assassination.

DEATH TO INHUMAN MONSTERS

Are Cyclops fans the biggest cucks in comics?

>support a cheating misogynist
>think genocide is justified
>continue to give Marvel money despite them not wanting mutants anywhere near their Avengers money train

We dont know what Cyclops did, as far as we have seen the inhumans havent lost anything, there are no death inhumans, atilan is still standing.

The only cyclopsfags can be found in Cred Forums and Cred Forums doesnt pay for comics

Cyclops fans... Buying comics?

>buying comics

wew lad

bump for scanbro showing up

That's just X-Men fans in general who are cucks desu.

>This is it guys, death of X #1 comes this week and we will finally find out that happen to Cyke.
yeah but it's going to be shit why do you even want to know?
they're going to have him be a pedophile and get shot by some redneck dad
or start vaping and have an asthma attack and die

SCANBRO COME

IN THE NAME OF XAVIER, THE SCOTT, THE SAINT PHOENIX. AMEN

Doom snapped his neck, that's what happened to cyke.

Only like two people buy comic books on /co. Scanbro 1 and scanbro 2.

>doom

Literally who?

You mean the one happening to the majority of the x-men since fucking 2006 yeah I can't wait for it to continue.

Why is this happening?

I haven't kept up on X books since Bendis took over, so this is really coming out of nowhere for me.

He's not a misogynist.

This. The one true Scott was killed by Doom, then entered the White Hot Room as the Phoenix where he now rests alongside JEEAAAAAN!

This Scott that DoX is about is just a shitty dupe that Franklin half-assed.

HAVOK WHERE?

Please Cred Forums, spoon feed me: what should I read to now everything about Rightclops and form my own opinion?

>Avengers
>Money train

Keep deluding yourself, Tom.

Madrox dies from the mists. The original and all copies. They even specify that.

Goldballs is sick from the mists. Only affecting him and Madrox apparently.

I didn't see what happened to Cyclops.

>>support a cheating misogynist

Cheating isn't misogyny. If anything he's an escapee of a physically and mentally abusive pair of clones.

>>think genocide is justified

He's the go-to genocide avoider in comics. He saved a whole race plenty of times.

I knew it would be all him.
>goldballs
And yet he walks around fine today

Brava, Whedon.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>cheating isn't misogynist

Spoken like true shitlords.

This is what happens when you don't delete Cred Forums

What do they hope to accomplish with this?

W O W

O

W

Who writes this shit

>Madrox
Rest in peace sweet prince

>continue to give Marvel money
This is why you fail
X-Men sales haven't been all that for a while
Inform yourself

What the actual fuck.
Do they have a grudge against Peter David or something, now? Didn't he play ball with "ALL-NEW, ALL-PROGRESSIVE" Marvel?

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BASED SOULE and LEMIRE, why do you ask?

I think they are killing Maddrox because they find his relationship with Layla Miller creepy. At least X Books in CBR find it creepy.

consider the fact that maddox wasn't even in the new xfactor. He knew.

We wont find out about "What Cyclops did" until at least the last issue of this Death of X shit. Don't delude yourself, they wouldn't reveal the only thing this has going for it so early.

>Goldballs
Is that name for real?

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK NICK FURY SAID TO GODDAMN THOR ON THE MOTHERFUCKING MOON ALREADY...fucking hell I mean it's cool to find out what happened to Awesome Scott but come on already

FUCK FUCKF UCK

That should be on Unworthy Thor. Supposedly.

For what reason? And isn't Madrox dating a literal reality warper or have I tuned out of X-Factor too early?

Why do I get the feeling this is the tip of the iceberg?

>Madrox
FUCK YOU MARVEL
>Goldballs too, but he survives
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks scanbro! And fuck marvel

What comic continues after Cyclops and Havok leave?

>marvel interns on suicide watch.

You can thank based Bendis for that one.

I'm really not looking forward to round 17 of fucking annihilate the only good thing that came out of AvX.

How could Marvel fuck rightclops up so hard?

There are no words.

but isn't Goldballs alive and well in Miles' book? He moved in with Miles and Ganke, he still has his powers and is going to regular school

His wife is just a magician trained by doom with the mutant power to raise the dead.

>first they cancel X-Factor
>now they're shitting on the corpse

Well then it's a good thing his wife's power is raising the dead

And that his ex is a Death Goddess

And there's at least one dupe out there who lives isolated from the others, Reverend John Maddox. Wolfsbane is a deacon at his church

when will the Inhuman meme push end?

and that he's not actually a mutant, he just hangs out with them

Oh wait we're not even at IvX yet.

He also has another friend who's also a death god.

you can't possibly think Goldballs is worth saving

>implying they will actually write anything with them
>implying he won't just appear out of nowhere in a few years with amno explanation or acknowledge it at all

and he sucked off Darwin that one time

that's got to count for something

This should not count because this is death of x but i am full of rage now so keep it

who gives a shit about future wallpaper X-men #3428 ?

Couldn't Guido pull some strings too? Hes still the king of hell right? I'm sure is going there on account of all the adultery and shit

I was just joking. It doesn't count. I'm sure IvX will find someone else to needlessly kill off in addition.

You think the suits at Marvel read X-Factor?

Apparently he lost the title in some thunderbolts arc.

I feel like the Full Retard or Jean peering into someone's mind without their permissions can be X-ed off already. Not that we've seen it but you just know that'll be the case.

Sure, since the day they mistook it with Max Factor.

Siryn became the Morrigan
Darwin temporarily turned into one after fighting Hela
Guido was King of Hell for a minute

Am I forgetting one?

>Darwin temporarily turned into one
Oh, that was temporary? I don't think I ever read that he explicitly lost it. But maybe I just don't remember the details right.

This coupled with PAD blocking me on Twitter for simply having a different political opinion than him has me really conflicted

>drumpffag

>talking to random people on twitter about your views on politics
You deserve every ban you get no matter what oppinions you are holding.

This is no a thread to discuss what we believe is the best political course of america, this is now a thread to weep and rage and curse marvel.

Then why do you bring up the subject, white trash?

I am no the same user mind you

He didn't really display any death god powers after he reappeared. When he tried to kill Wolfsbane's son he used a regular gun.

Of course he tried to kill the kid because when he had Hela's death god powers he had a vision of the kid bringing about the end of humanity, so that kinda influenced him.

>posting the old one

I don't think PAD is exactly random and i was responding to a tweet he made about the big debate

The last time we saw Darwin was at the end of PAD's big X-Factor run. Not the shitty one with Gambit but the one with Madrox and Layla. He still had his powers when that ended.

AFAIK this is the last appearance Darwin has had. I guess it didn't work out with M.

he's too pure user

He has his mutant power of adapting to survive things that might kill him

But he hasn't shown Death God powers since that fight with Hela, he can't resurrect the dead, he can't control demons, he can't open the gates of Hell

His last appearance was literally a conversation with Hela about taking back his death god powers. Not using isn't the same as not having.

She's a mudslime. Of course she's soulless.

Man, all this Madrox did this and Madrox knew that person shit certainly makes it sound like PAD went a bit fanwanky with him.

Well one of the last arcs before the series ended was the Hell on Earth War which was a culmination of years of storytelling and like a dozen plot threads, and almost every member of his 12 character cast played a role.

But yeah PAD went a bit crazy with Madrox's powers, skills and abilities

Everything PAD did felt like a natural evolution of his powers. PAD is good like that and it wasn't like he only did that with Madrox. He made Darwin a literal god, and it made sense.

I somehow feel disillusioned despite the fact that I thought I already was.
This is just so low it still manages to catch me off-guard.
I expected some X-kid I liked to bite it. You know, one of those characters who had half of a story and then got dropped forever.
I didn't anticipate they'd actually go out of their way and kill one of the few characters who got an actual "happily ever after".
There is just no respect left at Marvel for the works of others anymore.

Don't follow comic fans or really anybody of any notoriety in the entertainment industry. Really, I wish I could erase Patton Oswalt's twitter existence from my mind.

And even with all the knowledge of a dozen professions he perfected, he still was just a tool who did stupid shit all the time.

But according to Scanbro, they say every copy died.

Face it. It's canon.

Wow, mods are really cracking down huh?
That's new

Where does one start reading Modern X-men?
Grant Morrison right?

First, late 1970s and Claremont's run; then Morrison, then nothing else.

Jesus nigger calm down

Even Matt Rocks, the lawyer he has set up in LA who would send farmer Madrox half his earnings?

How about Whedon? Or is that when X-Men started to go down the whole Time travel fuckery we have now?
Plus I get confused with the spin-offs (Same Names) and yearly reboots

Not far from the truth.

If you're looking at 2000's and newer, then yeah, start with Morrison's New X-Men.
Casey's Uncanny X-Men and Claremont's X-Treme X-Men were pretty alright too, but I think I'm in the minority there.
Skip Austen's Uncanny X-Men though, avoid it like the plague.

No way, user. Instead read X-Statix and X-Men: Legacy.

Whedon's Astonishing X-Men takes place right after Morrison's run and is great, it's after him that it starts going down hill.(During it really, it had tons of delays)
Mike Carey's run on X-Men/X-Men Legacy was pretty decent too.

>Mettle
>Cyclops character and his actual person
>Now Madrox

ENOUGH MARVEL

Am I required to read Avenger vs Xmen?

>Whedon's Astonishing X-Men takes place right after Morrison's run and is great

Not unless you want to.
it takes place awhile down the line from Morrison. (He started in 2001 and AvX was in 2012, I think?)

I think PAD went too far that time that Madrox Prime died and started winding up in the bodies of dupes in alternate realities, used that as a means of reality hopping and somehow managed to find his way back to his original body.

Which presumably could also happen here.

do you know him personally? then you're a random

you're responding to something he said? why did you imagine he cared what you think?

welcome to internet

Calm down.
New X-Men is far better than it, but Astonishing was still a good read.

And you seem triggered

>bills itself as a direct sequel
>cannot be bothered to understand the status quo of a major villain

There are far worse X-men runs but I wouldn't call it great. It would be like if Bendis completely ignored why Cyclops broke out of prison in AvX: Consequences. Oh wait

Just because it's canon doesn't means it makes any goddamn sense

damn
that's pretty bad
even A-Force is outside the top 100, so much for woman power lmao

I don't know why I don't remember this arc. When was this?

They Keep Killing Madrox, around #230 or so.

It was during Regenesis, when Havok and Polaris first joined the book

>Rest in peace sweet princes
ftfy
Also, where is Layla?

Peter David must be mad. Or too busy dying of diabetes.

Those sons of bitches, he worked so fucking hard for his good end too, HE WAS POSSESSED BY A FUCKING DEMON, HE WAS TRAPPED HOPPING THE MULTIVERSE, WHY GOD, WHY DO THIS?!!

Too busy bashing Drumpf

Stop false flagging to make the "delete Cred Forums" movement look bad, you're not fooling anyone

When Hiro deletes Cred Forums this site will be 100% better

No it wont but this is not the time or the place to talk about it.

Not really, that will only make the Cred Forumstards invade every other board in the site. At least now they're mildly contained.

Maybe the reason he moved to NY is because he's dying and he wants to live out a normal life in his last days?

But realistically:
>Bendis
>continuity

Can't wait until they have to walk back Cyclops character assassination for like the fourth time because nobody buys it and sides with him anyway

I always wanted there to be a arc where Madrox finds out he can pull the baby out of himself and to give it to Siryn.

I mean. Did he even try?

I know people hate Whedon now for fucking up Age of Ultron but his X-Men run was legit good

I know is asking too much but, could scanbro storytime death of X for us ? just this last time

They haven't be contained for a long time. The "containment board" concept has proven to be a myth.

The threat of them shitting up the rest of the site is an empty one, sure they'll cause a fuss for a week or two, but after they'll move on to /r/TheDonald or something

Or maybe just wait until the election is over, is that too hard ?

Canon comes and goes.

It's more like a toilet. One that's overflowing and splashing it's shit all over a bunch of boards surrounding it.

Yes, it would. You can't actually defend a board that's championed by stormfront people

Yes i can and the problem I see is that people get triggered by post like "WE WUZ KANGS" or "BBC", dont like either hide them or dont respond to them, ignoring them is the best course of action.

Also look what you are saying, you sound like the same people who used complain about Cred Forums.

I'm more worried that they'll just migrate to Cred Forums and other boards. It's basically a containment board as is.