JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-tXCer-65k
youtube.com/watch?v=y0L94GcZb6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf happened apart from cost cuts

Doug TenNapel really kmocked it out of the park, kudos to him

Dreamworks acquired them, so they flexed some of their muscle to enhance the graphics

I'm glad Veggie Tales was back.

IF

Junior's voice is fucking atrocious

Anyway, post good Veggie Songs

youtube.com/watch?v=d-tXCer-65k

It actually looks good in animation. Now, the Bob the Builder reboot is just ugly.

say it aint so

>It actually looks good in animation
I agree to an extent, Bob looks much better when moving than he does with that creepy, calm look he has in OP's pic

Junior's design looks fine (I miss the hat) but as I said before, his new voice (Tress MacNeille) is terrible (I guess they're trying to imply he's older?)

The gourds look like shit whether they be in stills or moving

I'd be soooooooo much more forgiving of this style if it was exclusive to the Netflix series and didn't poor over into their home movies too. But hey, at least they're self-aware

youtube.com/watch?v=y0L94GcZb6k

GOD IS WATCHING EVERYTHING YOU DO!

Why does a fucking chili pepper look like Raiden from Metal Gear Rising

>Tress MacNeille
They're bringing mainstream VAs onto this show? Weird. I know DreamWorks can afford it, but you'd think they'd stick with, y'know, Christians.

Rob Paulson does a voice now. I'm not sure the show is even explicitly Christian anymore.

why is Larry hanging out with Raiden McEdgelord

So is it still a Christian show if Dreamworks has it ? They have never shown much love for Christians.

>Ron Paulsen
He's actually like 10 characters per episode

and yes, the Netflix series still brings up the bible and quotes scripture.

Really? I would not have expected that.

Yes, the moral of every episode is still a bible verse and the end of every episode is "remember God loves you"

Will the cucumber still keep his faith in the Lord after some horny teenager or housewife uses him as a dildo?

Why is Pa Grape a stereotypical Jew when he's in a Christian show?

becuz jews is believ in saem god

Larry is a childhoold icon of mine

Please don't make me jerk off to the idea of something like this

What am I supposed to be upset about?

They look fine.