Why the fuck go people pretend these are good? It's literally just Twilight Zone episodes starring Simpsons characters

why the fuck go people pretend these are good? It's literally just Twilight Zone episodes starring Simpsons characters

>It's literally just Twilight Zone episodes starring Simpsons characters
Well, see, I like that, but I wouldn't mind hearing what you think would be better

A good show starring the characters of an even better show?

>It's literally just Twilight Zone episodes starring Simpsons characters
And this is a bad thing how?

The newer ones are basically That Horror Movie From Two Years Ago That Underperformed And Was Forgotten About Starring The Simpsons

because it's just empty "HEY LOOK AT THING, YOU RECOGNIZE THING!" referances instead of actual jokes.
I can't think of a single one of these that made me laugh after the third one

>the newer ones
Who cares? Everything zombie simpsons is shit.

OP do you understand the concept of parodies?
you are too much on le MUH ORIGINAL CONTENT that when you see some references or parody it's automatically not good?

it requires jokes for it to be considered a parody

You're crazy then, and worse you're pigeon-holing every ToH segment as a Twilight Zone parody.

stop playing the hipster faggot, with your argument so every parodies are bad now.
you are literally playing the nazi with a comedy genre.

BUT THERE ARE JOKES! you really think the Homer donut head was on the original twilight zone episode stupid?

>series gave us one of the greatest punchlines ever with "Flanders was a zombie?"
>apparently that wasn't a joke this whole time

What's your favourite classic ToH, Cred Forums?
I always liked The Raven, but there are so many brilliant moments in each of them that I couldn't say for sure.
>the toppings contain potassium benzoate

Because Twilight Zone episodes with the Simpsons is a great idea.

I only watch them at Halloween though, any other time just feels wrong.

Bart Simpson's Dracula, including the opening. Why was Homer so great in that segment?
>"Kill my boss?! Do I dare live out the American Dream?"

Second place is The Island of Dr. Hibbert, solely for this:

>"HOY EUGH NO er, Wait a minute now! Guess what? I'm dying ah-oh-heugh. With the basting, and the butterballing and the chestnut stuffing in my popeckt! Gobble gobble gobble-DEATH!"

Third is the time-traveling toster one.

The older ones are funny, back when they were fun "what-ifs" and parodies of things that are normally too unrealistic to parody in the normal episodes, until a certain point where it became a test of how unnecessarily gory they can be.

Riddle me this, Simpsons fans.
Have there ever been a "The Incredible Melting Man" spoof?
I just saw it today and it seems like something Simpsons would parody.

There's been a few good ones over the years, mainly back before the halfway point, so many, many years ago.

The Simpsons should have been put out to pasture a decade ago, at least.

They need to bring back the framing device.

it was hard for them to fit it in during the classic seasons where they didn't have to give so much time to commercials, as well as come up with a new framing device everytime. Now its next to impossible.

I always felt like the Treehouse of Horror episodes stayed good for longer than the rest of the show. Sure there was a notable decline, but I remember liking them for several seasons after the rest of the show fell apart.

'Dial Z for Zombies' always places pretty high for me.

I will admit to being mildly unsettled by, believe it or not, the 'Nightmare on Evergreen Terrace' segment. In particular, Martin's 'my dick is caught in the desk' scream as he's killed by Willie .

Time and Punishment, despite it had more sci-fi elements than horror, and The Devil and Homer Simpson.

>I'm the first non-Brazilian person to travel backwards through time!

Correction Homer, you're the second.