You're sexist aren't you Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SA0aKjY8K50
youtube.com/watch?v=IuAeF_aWZMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm a woman so no

I don't think so

More than a few of us, yeah.

Are you saying women are too stupid to be sexist?

>woman
>immune to being sexist

I can't help it. Everything is.

youtube.com/watch?v=SA0aKjY8K50

Sex and gender are just social constructs so it's impossible to be sexist.

Stop triggering me.

HHHmmmm, let me think.

I believe men and women are different, yes. I know, rather conservative of me.

Way to take the bait fag.

No, but I'm not a feminist, either.

Actually, I'm Anonymous.

Yeah, I tend to judge guys harsher and am slower to warm up to male characters.

Yes
Go back to twtter dobson

I'm a misanthropic unlikable asshole, so naturally.

>he actually says he's sexist and racist as if thats a badge of honor

I also listen to GG Allin unironically.
Am I edgy yet?

Wrong fedora fatfuck. This is Linkara, a man who dated trannies and later was discovered to have a shemale fetish.

Being sexist towards men is okay and socially acceptable because all men are stupid smelly rapists.

No, I'm Anonymous!

>he calls others racist and sexist
So many people have been called that over nothing that those insults are meaningless.

hey man we all have some fucked up kinks
i used to smoke crack and everyone judged me but that doesn't make me a shittier person!

Looks like she's putting on weight.

>inb4 inflation/fat fetish art of Sarkeesian

I wonder how he reacted when Jesuotaku came out as a post surgery tranny

Wtf I hate video games now.

aw man, you caught me
now if you excuse me, i have to go and pay my female employees less than my male employees for the same amount of work

I'm just glad that my fucked up kinks are nightmare-tier for most people rather than something like diapers or ponies.

>Internet Aristocrat/ Mister Metokur will never never ever make the TGWTG videos

He said he has shit on Linkara from Iron Liz no one else knows too , but he refuses to say what it is in case he decides to make the video one day

The original version was about Batwoman not being allowed to get married

tell us your kinks user

If you were to say the words "I'm not sexist", that just sounds like you're desperate to prove something, and/or in denial about yourself.
Also, if you accuse others of being [something]-ist too eagerly and frequently, eventually people are gonna just get tired and respond "okay then, so?".

>in case he decides to make the video one day

That's dumb, there'll never be a reason to now. TGWTG aren't relevant anymore.

The fact that they refuse to do it means that they are faking it, besides didn't Internet Aristocrat stop doing videos a long time ago?

This is Dobson. He's the blue baer. Linkara is the dude from that guy with the glasses.

Rape, guro, torture.
Pretty typical, but caused me enough grief in my teenage years when I was worried that I might grow up to become a serial killer and since we don't talk about sex in my house, there was no one I could have told and I didn't have internet back then.

He has come back and quit again like 4 times since he stopped using the Aristocrat name, but he was supposed to have a new video out like 2 weeks ago so I guess he quit again

>tfw into pony and guro

Nah, I'm a dyke and femist who gets grumpy with near everything for shitly written women, minority, and lgbt characters who demands diversity in everything and I know that's dog shit.
My sexist biases are issues with me and I need to get over it.

Racist and sexist have been used a vital tool to beat other people with in arguments, after intensive use , it is becoming blunt.

I'm not sexist at all.
I have saved images of Namor's butt as many times as I have saved pictures of huge breasts.
I'm not gay by the way.

You speak like blunt force trauma doesn't exist

>Mister Metokur
>ever finishing a video series

I'm honestly surprised Jim has made 4 videos on deviantart in almost a month.

So that's the level we've been reduced to?
Using rhymes to insult people?
> becoming blunt
> cunt

You could just have said it directly, you sexist bastard.

He's just a lazy fucker, but so far he have put out a semi regular stream of videos on Devinat art. The last one is 2 weeks old so we should get one soon, but who knows with Jim time.

youtube.com/watch?v=IuAeF_aWZMw

You need to get over being feminist.
Put that dog shit away, it's poisonous dogma.

More of a racist. But I'm a salesman.
Fuck you Indian and Asian people! We don't haggle in America!

Saw right through me, damn.