Is there anymore info about this? All I can find is October but no actual date

Is there anymore info about this? All I can find is October but no actual date.

They will announce the date on NYCC

Who is the taxi driver from the future?

Its been shelved indefinitely as the network needed more room for another seven seasons of Teen Titans Go.

Wondie will slash the patriarchy with her Feminist Goddess sword.

>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, Mother.
Fuck this show.

Memes and idiocy was a mis

It seems like a spiritual successor to Batman The Brave and The Bold.

Crybaby.

It's going to be awful isn't it?

Bait
Stop (you) baiting

Nah Who are you hoping to see?
>Metal Men
>Phantom Lady
>Mister Miracle
>Jonah Hex
>Wesley Dodds Sandman

>Wonder Woman being written as a full-flegded "GRR ME HATE MEN" feminazi
Not only is this going to be bad, it's going to be the kind of bad born of apathy and laziness.

>"I like when characters are written as unlikable assholes."
Kill yourself.

That's Space Cabbie.

you really have to do this every thread?

She literally only said 1 thing. How is that "grrr man-hate".

I'm aiming my expectations at "batman the brave and the bold" but with slightly less batman.

>making a casual joke at your friends expense in front of your mom
you really are blowing this over proportion, teasing between friends is normal as fuck.

>Diana uncharacteristically acting like an asshole
>that FUCKING sword and shield
It ain't hard to put two and two together, dumbass.

Every piece of alternate media ends up turning her into a hateful man hating strawman. Every single fucking time. Fucking Dini.

No, which is weird since the Happy Meal toys are out right now.

They did this same shit with Beware the Batman, where the premiere date wasn't announced until a couple of weeks before, while TTGo had their announced even before YJ and GL:TAS died.

This shit doesn't bode well.

>teasing between friends is normal as fuck
Maybe in whatever hole you live in. Here in civilization, implying your friends are essentially your bitches is likely to get you stabbed in your sleep.

Not everyone grew up in a third world shit hole like you. Friends tease each other.

>third world
I live in America, retard. You only talk shit to your enemies here, or your friends become your enemies.

>Amerifat friendship

>i can't tell jokes with a retard taking them literally
no wonder comedy is dying nowadays, with over sensitive dumbass that take everything personal and think teasing is harrasing.
Is fukcing Batman and Superman, you would expect them to have a thicker skin than your standard tumblr user, and Diana comes from a warrior race, warriors and soldier tease eachother all the time.

Stop acting like you leave the house enough to know.

>oversensitive
So everyone is supposed to be okay with their so-called "friends" treating them like shit? I guess 'friendship' and 'abuse' have switched definitions at some point, and I missed the memo.

>warriors and soldier tease eachother all the time.
Amazons don't. But then, this is Cred Forums, where knowing a single damn thing about the source material is outright frowned upon, so of course you wouldn't know that.

sound like you have no real friends, frendo[/spoiler

>a single joke is trating someone like shit
again proof that you have never actually been treated badly or hanged out with friends.

>Amazons don't
I like your source on that since you suddenly became an expert in greek culture

>never actually been treated badly or hanged out with friends
Every "friend" I've ever had has been a huge asshole who fucking ditched me the second I needed them. Don't fucking talk to me like i don't know how it feels to be treated badly, shitheel.

>I like your source on that since you suddenly became an expert in greek culture
For fucks sake. The Amazons are not Greeks. They are an offshoot. They have different values and customs. A different culture altogether. You are fucking retarded.

McDonald's seems to be aiming the toys at boys. That's weird. The show is unisex.

Why does everyone say this?

Because they're looking for even the smallest scrap of something salvageable from this pile of garbage.

Because it has a similar concept of A-list hero teaming up with lesser known heroes. Except this time it'll rotate between the Trinity and will hopefully expand on that as well

They don't expect the show to be good or have good ratings

Friends can tease each other because they all know it's not serious and they're just joking around. Sorry you've never had an actual friend you can act natural around user.

you sound like a bitter asshole then, Amazons is a mythification the greeks did of the Scythian women, there is no actual Amazons. And you never pointed how you supposedly know how they behave even if you aparently thought they were a real group rather than a fictionalization of one.

>will hopefully expand on that as well
It won't. And if it does, the character work is going to be abysmally awful, with everyone either being a complete asshole, or obnoxious as all hell.

I know how they act because I've read the fucking books, dipshit.

If it's not serious, then why say it? Just shut your fucking mouth then.

That line was funny.

>If it's not serious, then why say it? Just shut your fucking mouth then.
Holy shit, the friendless guy complaining about Wonder Woman's line is back.

There was barely any info in it before besides the fact it existed then months later the info about the 11min episodes came out then like 6 months later the trailer came out. This is one of those things that get info in bursts then silence.

I don't know user, from your replies it sounds like the phrase "If everyone around you seems like an asshole, you're probably the asshole" seems applicable to you

S E X H A I R
E
X
H
A
I
R

Every thread. He does this every thread.

I can almost smell the shitty TTG crossover episode.

>Sex hair and hoplite mini Wondy.
>Smirk face Supes.
>Disgusted Bats.
I love this.

>"Seeing characters who are supposed to be nice and friendly acting like total cunts is funny."
"People" like you is why everyone in fiction is a douchebag now. Kill yourself.

And every time, you idiots defend that shitty line despite it being exactly the kind of thing you would normally bitch about being part of the "SJW agenda". Filthy hypocrites.

Hey faggot. I'm gonna suck your dick to completion.

>"Seeing characters who are supposed to be nice and friendly acting like total cunts is funny."
She was being playful, user. Sorry you have such undeveloped social skills that you're unable to differentiate this.

Is this going to be like in Panty & Stocking where the art switches to a less cartoony style when shit gets serious?

If read comics or watch cartoons you are supporting the sjw agenda.

You sincerely seem like you have autism.

>Every "friend" I've ever had has been a huge asshole who fucking ditched me the second I needed them.
You ever considered that you're an oversensitive cunt who needs to reevaluate your view of friendship?

Comedic show based on hero teamups, including a bunch of obscure ones. (See: Space Cabbie.)

>making her friends look bad in front of her mother
>playful
You do realize she's supposed to be an ambassador, building bridges between her people and the outside world, right? Oh wait, everyone keeps forgetting that because "GRRR MEN KILL BLOOD RAARRGH!" is much more appealing.

Degrading your guests in front of your leader is neither playful, nor professional. So anyway you slice it, that line is fucking retarded.

I think that's fanart, sadly.

>Degrading your guests in front of your leader is neither playful, nor professional. So anyway you slice it, that line is fucking retarded.
I'm speaking seriously when I ask, do you actually have any friends at the moment or have much in the way of human contact, user?

S E X H A I R
E
X
H
A
I
R

Have you ever considered that you're a fucking doormat who lets people walk all over them?

>"It's okay for a diplomat to be a jerk."
You cannot be this stupid.

I think it's better to be able to engage in a bit of friendly teasing than to have no friends at all.

Seriously, where do you live where's it's socially acceptable to talk shit to your friends and treat them like dirt?

You've seriously never heard of friendly teasing?

Not the guy you're talking to, but... everywhere? Especially if it was playful banter like that clip. It shows camaraderie and is a staple sign of any close relationship since probably the dawn of man. I honestly think you have legit, non-meme autism and need to consult a doctor.

its just banta m8

Watched it at SD Comic Con. Can say for certain that it is a spiritual successor to BATB.

The fifteen minute format didn't do any noticeable damage to the flow or plot, but that may vary in future episodes.

AMA, i guess...

I live in America. Friends give each other shit, but they still help each other out. That's what friendship is. Not that you would know.

There is no way they will be able to market toys for the show. The art style screams cheap toy look. So I give it 2 seasons at most.

Stop responding to him

Of course I've heard of it, dumbass. I've just never seen a real life situation where it was considered okay.

If this were real life, Clark and Bruce would fucking leave after that remark, cause they don't have to take that shit.

Was there a sex scene?

how was the voice acting

We're trying to help someone realize they're truly autistic and need help, user.

BUILD WALL

What episode did you see?

>The fifteen minute format didn't do any noticeable damage to the flow or plot
Good. There are so many episodes in the DCAU that took forever due to the 22 minutes. I'm glad they're finally going back to smaller times per episode.

Does Batman use cool gadgets? Does Superman get all the crazy obscure powers?

The problem is that the same guy does it every thread. Maybe he's a shill or something. It doesn't work to respond and it clutters up the thread. The worst part is that mods don't ban him.

Cyborg hacks into one of Toyman's toys, so there's that.

Pretty good. Even though the cartoon is light-hearted, Kevin's voice still works.

The Toyman episode with all the fighting game references.

My memory is a bit hazy, but I remember Superman throwing his crest at Batman

Or better yet, Clark should have just beaten her to death right there in front of her mother. You don't fucking insult Superman like that and live.

>The Toyman episode with all the fighting game references.
Neat. What did you think overall? That fighting game sequence looked entertaining.

Bullshit. I live in America too, and if I tried to some shit like that about my friends, they'd have punched me in the face.

>being a cunt
>shows camaraderie and is a staple sign of any close relationship
How does that make any sense to you?

>Cyborg hacks into one of Toyman's toys
Ooh, cyber.

I liked it. It was a lot more aware of the genre than other cartoons that try to homage it.

For instance, Cyborg makes Batman repeat his taunt over and over.

This. It seems a blending of Brave and the Bold and JLU. I'm excited.

Do you think that it will be good enough to be CN's new top show? Will it singlehandedly bring back action shows?

They better not cancel this one or someone is getting bombed.

Sounds more like an issue with your friends and not where you live friendo. Not everyone in America reacts the same way to shit. There are 300 million of us after all. Your friends just happen to be giant cunts that beat the shit out of you for little to no reason.

The last time CN and bomb scares were involved with each other we got Stuart Snyder, so just be careful user.

Well it certainly doesn't have much competition anymore, does it? I'm sure it'll be a contender for SU for most popular show.

As for bringing back action, I think it's gonna take more than one good show to bring that kind of revolution. I liked Action a lot, but it's not going to change the stubborn minds of crusty executives everywhere by itself.

>Not everyone in America reacts the same way to shit.
Literally everyone I've ever met or even heard of gets offended by insults. Are you an alien or something?

No, but Clark is.

>Cyborg makes Batman repeat his taunt over and over.
Aw, fuck, now I'm excited for Cyborg. You better not be lying.

Clark is as much an "alien" as Drew Carey is a "comedian".

You don't seem to understand the distinction between insults and friendly banter

Because there is no distinction. An insult is an insult.

What's with all the shitposting in MY thread?

One guy who always makes the same ridiculous arguments every time there's a Justice League Action thread.

Hopefully he'll tire out when the show airs and there are more frequent threads

Like clockwork

I think Kevin and Mark recently lost their touch voicing the characters and it might be jarring in this, but I have to actually see it to be the judge of course.

obligatory (You)

>That one user will never give up trying to justify that there is no kind of friendly banter between pals

Either you're friends with a bunch of equally autistic people like you or you never actually had friends. Light teasing and showing off is a thing user, I've done it multiple times because I envision myself as the pseudo leader of my friends, that doesn't stop them from calling me out on me liking comics when literally everyone else reads manga, or how I have an almost homosexual infatuation with Superman.

>Tried
which means you never did. You sound like the guy who takes his insults quite deep and tries to argue and actually debate when someone calls him gay and doesn't stop for weeks about it.

How pathetic must your life be if you keep spamming the same thing in every thread for this show?

"You're a stupid fucking idiot"... Is an insult.

"Bro shut the fuck up with that shit i could totally do X"... Is banter.

Now shut your stupid cock sucker and seriously you need to escape your friends and move, most people can take friendly banter. Either that or you cant make a distinction between the two and you insult them thinking its banter. Or, alternatively, they're not really your friends and like abusing you for their own amusement. Either way you need help

you don't have very good friends

Fuck, that got me.

2 seconds on a search engine.

That guy has no friends.

According to this guy, the one time i joked with my mulatto friend he should change his last name to cotton because its the only way he'll raise a family should've ended in a fist fight instead of laughter.

The so-called "best friend" is gonna get shot. At least that's what should happen.

Your friend is a fucking pushover.

Die Homo

Nice.
They say "autism speaks" but in this case it's yelling louder than a crazy homeless man.
It took me a while due to how the sentence was phrased, but I think he's implying that it did end in laughter but the other guy wants it to end in a fist fight (since he has autism).

You've never had a single friend in your entire life, how fucking pathetic.

He's not being sincere.

Autism speaks and it won't shut up

Can we just ignore this guy from now on? I have a feeling he's going to watch the show despite hating it and I don't want him shitting up the threads.

Chances are he doesn't hate it anyway, he's just stirring up shit for fun. If he actually believed it, he wouldn't spend so much time getting shat on for it.

Its so weird to have an obscure charecter like that, hes so old at this pioint.
Maybe we can finally see one episode on alternate reality's and sunshine superman.
What other obscure characters would you love to see in this co?

Prez
Shade the Changing Man
Etrigan the Demon/Lobo team up
Titans (New Teen/OG preferred, Mal Duncan)
Amethyst Princess of Gemworld
Vril Dox and L.E.G.I.O.N.

anyone even remember the men from N.O.W.E.R.E or whatever its spelt or that teen hero group that was all about teen love.

Also some dial H love.

Oh, it's you again.

And if there's one thing this show will have an advantage over Brave and The Bold is that it won't just be limited to the Silver Age. Not that I'm saying BATB's focus on the Silver Age was bad or anything.

>Or better yet, Clark should have just beaten her to death right there in front of her mother. You don't fucking insult Superman like that and live.

No, because he would never do that. Because not what Superman does. Superman doesn't beat people to death because of a light insult. Because unlike you he has a thicker skin and doesn't lose his shit over stuff like that. The fact you even think Superman would do something like that shows you don't fucking know the character. So don't fucking talk about what Clark/Superman should or would do because you don't know shit.

Also you keep bringing up SJWs even though you're acting just like them by being offended over one fucking line.

Is Ragman obscure? Dr. Mid-Nite, Hourman? I also wish we'd have Dan Garet and Zatarra, but it's too late for those. Oh well.

Not really a obscure character but it'd be cool to see Cassandra Cain, considering the only thing she's been in animation wise was an uncredited cameo in Justice League.

>Train entire life, literally hundreds of years, in the art of war and the usage of magic weaponry beyond the realm of human reasoning
>Only to sit in the background while a rich asshole and some alien punch their way through everything

Spoiler would be cool too I guess.

None of them are confirmed to appear afaik but I don't think a bat family episode is out of the question sometime down the line

>Tumblr WW haircut
>Superman with black eyes
>5 minutes shorts

Thanks, but no thanks.

>5 minutes shorts

Might wanna check your sources on that one buddy

>So we got the go ahead to do a Justice League series but there’s one catch. It’s going to be 11-minute episodes.
Oh sorry! it was 11 minutes after all!

Are you gonna pretend there's never been a good 11 minute actions show?

Look, if you want a show with multi-episode or season long arcs, character development, deep lore, or anything like that you're not gonna get it. Just accept it.

That doesn't mean the show can't be good

Is this the Justice League/Crazy Taxi crossover I never knew I wanted?

>One woman
>Entire cast is white

Not interested.

Why do you retards keep replying to the same troll over and over in every fucking thread. Jesus Christ.

Also I want to see other earths/multiverse stuff

60's Superman was 7 minutes each and superior to the 22 minute snooze fest the DCAU a had.

>Are you gonna pretend there's never been a good 11 minute actions show?
Name 6

Fleischer Superman
60's Superman
The Adventures of Batman
The Superman/Aquaman Hour of Adventure (cut into segments)
The Adventures of Superboy
The All New Superfriends Hour (cut into segments)

I agree with your point but holy shit you failed to defend it at all. Those are all awful except Fleischer.

Agreed. Why does EVERYTHING have to have a woman in it? Fuck this noise.

Casual. Those are all awesome. Try watching one.

>Hating sex hair
kys

>Superman giving Nelson the "into you? That'll have to do" speech
>Superman fighting alongside Rescue Jack

:^)

Not messy enough to be sex hair

You mean 40's Superman.

Okay how about 80's hair then?

corben dallas

Both are good, 40's is better but 60's is loads of fun.

STAS was a good show.

It was okay but definitely had pacing issues in many episodes. I just saw one recently that would have been better in an 11 minute format. Same with Batman and Beyond.

There are some episodes that benefit from a 22 minute format, but I personally believe that most stories can be told in 11 minutes with the option for a 22 minute 2-parter. This allows more flexibility.

When is that?

is this a edit or something?