So, for real, what's the point of hiding their faces?

It's not like Charlie Brown where we're supposed to see the world purely from an innocent child's POV or anything like that,so just why? I don't see how it adds to anything. You see other adults' faces, so what gives?

disclaimer: I've only seen like 10 episodes, but I'm guessing this is never really addressed

I don't watch this show but I think that's pretty cool desu

Do you remember Home Improvement?

The whole reason to hide the face is to make you wonder what they're hiding.

You mean with the neighbor who hides the lower half of his face?
That joke kind of worked because Tim Allen's character never sees it either, but it's clear everybody in Loud House can see the parents' faces, so I just don't get the point.

they actually don't user, good one though and for that here's your (you).

The show's about the kids, not the parents.

So is FOP, though even that hid the parents' faces in the earlier episodes before they realized that was stupid.

Actually, so is almost every modern cartoon ever.

So is Gumball

Gonna guess it's a purely aesthetic reference to some older cartoons cutting out the faces of parents and authority figures.

It's really fucking inconsistent considering we see other parents just fine too, but whatever. I don't think about it too much.

This explanation sounds the most reasonable.
Still annoying though.

Most likely it's "How do we create two parents who have the physical traits of 11 different children".

I honestly always hated this. It felt so pointless most of the time.

I did really enjoy the way they did it KND though where they started out not showing their faces before eventually showing them. It was pretty genuinely great the first time they showed numbuh one's dad's face.

What's some solid "You don't see the parents' faces"core?

Yes, that was a great reveal.
The trope actually made sense in KND

In Muppet Babies, you only ever see Nanny's stockings.

wasn't it the scene where Monty wanted to take him fishing and Numbuh One told him to fuck off?

The Tom and Jerry era where Tom's owner is a sassy black woman

I usually don't even like bottom-heavy pear shaped women like that, but she's pretty fucking cute. Dexter's mom too.

Le nostalgia reference so people get oblivious to how shitty the show actually is.

Cow and chicken.

I hate this cliché

This is what I thought after hearing the premise of the show and seeing all of the sisters designs. I guess they figured hair color was enough.

Yeah.

Because it represents the creators parents not being there as his sisters viciously molested him.

>how do you give parents the characteristics of 11 children?
that's easy, just show to grandparents and allow us to see how the grandparents looked when they were young.
uncles and aunts counts too, even big cousins.
that way, it will be easier to show us who the kids resemble the most and where they got their characteristics.
in the show they told us that lincoln grandfather is practically his young doppelganger.

that's what the grandparents are for user

Timmy maternal grandfather looks a lot like him though and the creators should add those concepts.

Go back to Cred Forums and stop posing as an su fan you animemer.

Because Savino thinks he's being cute.

Underage detected. Look it up.

And I don't mean Cow's school project.

is there a mega upload of everything?

Its a throwback to old cartoons, its also funny how they come up with clever ways to hide their faces also it shows off ritas ass more

For me the best show that utilize the "don't show adults" thing was Ed, Edd n Eddy. Not only don't we see the parents faces but we don't see any adults or even any other children that aren't local to the cul-de-sac or the trailer park until the final reveal when we get to see Eddies brother.

Cow and Chicken takes it to the extreme, though. You never see anything above the hips for the both of them.
Several jokes in the show seem to imply they're literally just pairs of legs.

are sassy black ladies racist now or something?

shit like this is always hilarious to me

I feel... soiled...

Was she the owner? I thought she was when I was a kid, but later I figured she was supposed to be the maid for obvious reasons.

How on earth does Lincoln manage to supress his boners around his mom?

he doesnt

I feel aroused

She is a semi rich home owner with a pet cat a nice enough home, jewelry and nice cloths shes the most not racist black person in a show ever.

They are tho, dont you remember that one episode?

God damn the first 6 seconds of this webm are pure animation gold. Perfect comedic timing.

How do people like you exist? I only like pear shaped women.

Tim sees Wilson's face all the time, as does the rest of the family.

They did the same with Tom & Jerry and Cow & Chicken

you should check out men sometime, i think you'd be very interested in that gender

They don't, because they're ignorant underages.

The obvious answer
He's gay

They are brother and sister

it's cheaper to not animate the face of a minor character.

Bobby wants to hide his face in dat ass.

He does later on

Rita's a dentist, right?

Dental assistant.

Bobby must want to be one too, as he's checking Rita's cavities...

That made me kek while fapping. Thanks luan.

They copied something old shows did without stopping and thinking why it was that way in the first place

We see their arms though

Mm, this. Everything else about the aesthetic of the cartoon references newspaper comic tropes- I figured the parents were part of that.

Right? Great way of presenting a transition of going from seeing your parent as a parent to seeing them as a person.

I was expecting something far more racist.

Why WAS it that way in the first place?

so...

is there an update on that yandare comic?

Eddie's dad had, like, a damn pimp hand if I remember correctly.

Loud House thread gone sexual. What a twist!