That time this show inspired an actual murder

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Dyleski
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about backing that up with a source, nimrod?

>pic unrelated

Scott Dyleski

Small wonder!
Have you seen the art?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Dyleski

Invader Zim truly has the worst fan base.

Nah, even at it's worst it's never been as cancerous as shit like Homestuck or SU or the show we aren't allowed to talk about. I'll take psuedo-edgy lolsorandumz over Tumblr kids and creepy pony fetishists any day.

>During the trial, the animated television series Invader Zim was cited. The prosecution asserted that the defendant had a fascination with images of body parts. They drew attention to comments he had made after watching the episode "Dark Harvest", in which Zim collects human organs in an attempt to appear more human. Witnesses for the defense said that the comments were made in jest.[8]

He was probably an autist who couldn't tell the difference between fiction and reality.

I wonder which of these three did it

Its the second one

>how about I act smugly incredulous until you spoonfeed me?

I used to main Invader Zim and Naruto back then

No wonder everything that followed

The bitch they killed deserved it. Atleast her organs made him fit in in school better for a while

All Invader Zim fans today are massive apologists for acting like LOL WAFFLES OF DOOM faggots back in the mid 00's when they were 16. They're all pretty chill now

They were teenagers. Teenagers can be excused for acting like idiots.

It's the people from their generation that are acting like that as adults now that deserve the gas.

The homestuck and SU kids are just this decade's incarnation of the Zim kids. Same fanbase, different generation.

>The homestuck and SU kids are just this decade's incarnation of the Zim kids
The problem are the parts of the fanbase that are from OUR generation. The 25-35 year olds that obsess over cartoons.

After much deliberation, I think that honor would probably have to go to FNAF.

>The 25-35 year olds that obsess over cartoons.
You act like there weren't loads of those in the 00s, too. Toon Zone was a cesspool of them.

FNAF never reached SU or even Sonic levels of cancerous. It was just popular and had a big fanbase as a result, but the fanbase didn't actively ruin people's lives.

I thought it was progression shot of the same person.

That's because it's made up mostly of kids that like watching youtube videos of FNAF

Why does everyone call Dark Harvest the creepiest and most disturbing episode?

Pretty overrated tbqh

Did the Sonic fanbase ever ruin anybodies life? I may be forgetting something, but honestly at the moment I'm pretty sure people just hate the Sonic fandom because it has a lot of young kids who make really bad art and... CWC

It certainly ruined CWC's life... even more than it already was

I always felt Bad Rubber Piggy was the mist disturbing.

CWC was Sonic fan from day one. He never had a shot.

I honestly don't think it has. Not counting CWC. His problems are his own, not Sonic's.

The Sonic fandom is weird in that the freaks and autists are a small, vocal minority, yet everyone acts like they're the majority.

Every fandom has its freaks and autists. Sonic isn't really that special in that regard and in recent years has proven it isn't even the worst example of a bad fandom.

I think people just bring it up all the time because it's an easy target just because it somehow became the poster boy for the weird side of every goddamned fandom.