Will this go right?

Will this go right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2046586/Occupy-Wall-Street-Shocking-photos-protester-defecating-POLICE-CAR.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's as far left as it gets.

kek

Thread's over, folks. Move on.

Ok but is this going to be any good?

I was going to say "No farther right than Che Guevera", but I like your punchline better.

Gold star, m8

Who knows. I like Clint, and the concept is intriguing, so I'm gonna pay attention to the storytimes for a bit.

>Super heroes -- they're a privileged class. Doing what they want, when they want and suffering no consequences. They have no regard for the ordinary people who are left behind to suffer in their wake. Who will stand up for the little guy?

I actually find this kind of insulting. This writer is basically calling every hero in the MU a selfish asshole that doesn't care about normal people.
HEROES SAVE EVERYONE ALL THE DAMN TIME.
Who exactly are these "ordinary people who are left behind to suffer in their wake"?
Heroes risk their lives saving civilians, defeating bad guys and stopping threats that would hurt society. How is defeating the Red Skull and Kang the Conqueror not something that helps civilians? What exactly is Hawkeye and his band of hippies gonna do differently?

>super hero saves the day/city/world/universe
>HURR, IT'S YOUR FAULT THE VILLAIN SMASHED MY CAR!
Why are Marvel civilians so fucking stypid?

Is Clint going to crap on a cop car?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2046586/Occupy-Wall-Street-Shocking-photos-protester-defecating-POLICE-CAR.html

>This writer is basically calling every hero in the MU a selfish asshole that doesn't care about normal people.
Wasn't there an event going on where all the heros were fighting on a rooftop and news channels were basically going "What's going on in the superhero community? I don't know, they're just fighting again."

>Hawkeye
>Real name: Clint Barton
>Clint is short for Clinton
>Fucking Clintons ruining everything

If they wanted a Green Arrow book Iron fist would be a way better fit as the lead.

He would've to call himself Dovecloaka then.

>cape on cape crime
>99% of superpowered individuals grow up in broken homes
Civil War was LBJ's fault.

I guess. The summaries seems right so far. It's just a road story/ A Team story, with a cowboy passing for a crisis, a native american placed out of time and probably a pair or two more heroes who are somewhat broken or currently misplaced.

I like IF & PW so far, and going by the second issue solicitation, it's in that mind of mood.

Awful title, tho.

kek'd.

I hope it does

I legitamately can't think of a single superhero in current continuities who grew up with a mother and a father who survived into their adulthood.

Doesn't Ms Marvel have a mom and dad?

Well I imagine close family's the easiest loose end villains can exploit. Pretty much a death sentence to any hero's parents.

I don't know but Cred Forums will endlessly shit on regardless of actual quality because of the massive anti-Marvel bias and because Cred Forums's take over has made anything remotely left-leaning tantamount to the worse fucking thing ever

Wow, this place really is Cred Forumsmblr.

no dad because men are evil

icemans parents were still around during the mid 90s. i dont recall anytyhing happening to them since

there's nothing more privileged than getting away with murder so it fits with Clint

I guess you can count the kids? Jon, Damian, Mayday, etc?

it's spelled /copoltv/. Get it right next time

>anti-Marvel bias
Name me one place that has anti-Marvel bias
Hell, name me one place other than Cred Forums that supposedly has an anti Marvel bias

>Cred Forums took over
Literally every other thread has people complaining about Cred Forums and calling out bullshit by them. They haven't taken over, you just keep feeding trolls.

Does the Power Pack count?
Mockingbird, too.
And Wally West.

older wally west does.

they are abusive though

This board used to be more comfy years ago.
You're baiting, I know, But also, clearly don't know what is to actually turn tumblr. You probably wouldn't even post in a crazy dumb borderlined board if comblr were a thing.

Nova's parents are still kicking

While Bruce was estranged for the first couple years of Damian's life, he then died (but came back). Talia is dead (or at least was dead during the Damian resurrection arc), so no parents into adulthood for him.

Well the Kryptonian parents are out of the running, but did ma and pa Kent make it to Superman's adult life?

Superbro's parents died on his prom night
Superdad probably still has his ma and pa, but I don't expect him to visit any time soon

Nice

>tracing shit again.

taking a photo as a reference it's tracing.

also, look at the kids hand. it's fucked. he's clearly mutant scum.

Just to be clear. I meant "isn't" but Cred Forums ate my keys.

His hands are weird as fuck. I was going to say that maybe he was putting them facing out instead of facing the body. But no thumbs to be seen, so it's not the case.

Yes, but they're terrorists.

deadpool's parents were both old when they died ergo they made it into 'adulthood'

>Occupy
>In 2016

I need Marvel was out of touch, but this is 5 years late.

His pa died in johns pre flashpoint run.