Oggy and the Cockroaches

Can somebody explain to me just how this fucking show became one of the most popular cartoons in the world? Season five hasn't even premiered yet and they ordered two more seasons. It premiered in 1998, for fuck's sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/03/16/nickelodeon-cartoon-oggy-cockroaches-reveals-bare-breasts_n_6876104.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zsodF1g34zE
youtube.com/watch?v=aHId5fUg8r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no dub needed
Also fuck you. Season 3 and 4 have some of the most amazing animation I've ever seen in a cartoon show.
Fucking Xilam how do they do it

Both this and Les Dalton are so good

i guess there's still some market for classically animated 2d cartoons these days

But there is a German dub. I don't know if they still do it but with the earlier seasons there would be a German man narrating what was going on. I remember downloading an ep figuring it didnt matter and you had a guy talking about how the bus was out of control and then children were screaming.

only for the first 2 seasons, that guy died

Because it's modern Tom and Jerry but not shit like the recent shows of it

Xilam is fucking great.

When the hell will Netflix get Zig and Sharko season 2?

bump

has some nice animation, its really cartoony, it doesn't fall under the Tom & Jerry rule (both sides equally win and lose, or win together, not just the cat) and it's just so charming.

I also love how their talking is just a bunch of laughter or meows.

the new tom and jerry show is good though

This must get annoying real quick.

Fun fact:in one of the episodes you can read on a map the world "cazzo" which literally means dick in Italian...damn frenchies lmao

This show got banned off Nickelodeon because of them forgetting to censor some bg tits.

I'm legit glad to hear this.

No the fuck it is not. The animation is some of the worst I've ever seen, and good animation is crucial for a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

If this show is so popular why haven't I never heard of it?

>the animation is some of the worst i've seen
No it isn't, stop exaggerating you dumb fuck.

The animaniacs really let themselves go

it mostly ran during its first season on Fox in the 90s. It's more popular in France and Asia.

How?

japan really likes that show for some reason

Are you sure that's not just westerners on pixiv?

Favorite episode?

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/03/16/nickelodeon-cartoon-oggy-cockroaches-reveals-bare-breasts_n_6876104.html

>Season five hasn't even premiered yet and they ordered two more seasons.

Wait, the show is coming back? I thought it ended.

Hahahha, they're so damn cartoony it's funny.
Not to the parents, obviously.

>no dub needed
didnt tom and jerry get some weird narration in japan? like they would be explaining what happening on screen

I fucking love the theme song of this show, even if it's a bunch on nonsensical cat noises

Ignoring the pedobear and anomoose maske, what else do you see?

What do you think of the background music in season 3 and beyond?

Also Indians so they created their own.

Xilam is currently working on Rolling with the Ronks! (Disney Channel Europe and Asia).

CARNEVALE

Yeah, either that or some weird fandub, since one of the cartoons (zoot suit tom, IIRC) mentioned michael jackson.

Me mum loved that show.
Was some neo tom and jerry bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsodF1g34zE
>barabait dad
This is Xilam, alright.

What happened to your mom?

Nothing, the show stopped airing in our country.

This show was creepy as fuck and I hated it. Something about the sound effects was extremely disturbing.

Oh.
lol, you silly Argentinians.

What about Argentinians? I'm polish.

People around the world can relate to slapstick cartoon violence

'House for Rent' is the greatest cartoon of all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=aHId5fUg8r8

Which new one are you talking about? The one without outlines? Or is there a new new one?

Oh, wow, that black white and red one immediately to the left of the doorway? I have that exact same mask hanging on my wall at home! I also have a female counterpart to it which I guess isn't included in this image.