Does Cred Forums hate Barbara Gordon?

Does Cred Forums hate Barbara Gordon?

No

I like Barbara, but I prefer Cass. I think most of the of the Barbara hate on here is from bitter Cass fans.

Yes. God, yes.

her book is a lot better overall since around the time of the costume redesign than it was beforehand

i do kinda wish she wouldn't find a new boytoy to lust over with every new story arc, it's getting kinda silly and is continuing even after a writer change

if Marvel can have two Captain America and two Spider-Man, why can't we let Cass be a Batgirl again? just saying.

It's been 5 years exactly, and her book and appearances outside of her book haven't been better than "okay I guess"

She's the most mediocre Batgirl

Why we keep having a thread about her everyday?

This.

Giving her her legs back was a huge mistake.

I don't hate Barbara, but nu52 Barbara has been incredibly lame and Poochie-ish.

I loved her in the old Birds of Prey series, Suicide Squad, doing her Oracle thing...now, this? Eh.

And yes, I like Cass as Batgirl better.

She's far better than Stephanie, though that really isn't saying much.

I like Oracle.

only as Batgirl and/or paired with Dick

Why would we hate her?

It was just sex, for god's sake!

As a Nightwing fan I see her as annoying little girl who is too immature for Grayson

Cass Cain fans are the most bitter comic fans in the entire world.

>too immature
>for Dick Grayson

Now that's saying something.

What a shitty taste.

Ever since she stopped being Oracle.

Babs is best Batgirl.

Making it a retcon was what made it a problem, Batgirl should still be like Oracle and have all that experience, instead she acts like a teenager which I guess she is now(?) because New52 was a half hearted shitty retcon.

DC should (in my opinion) either go all the way with the reboots and retcons, or only do soft retcons with status quo reboots, but keep the characters moving forward.

I just wish she'd get a better costume