Can we have a comfy Flapjack thread?

Can we have a comfy Flapjack thread?
>I want that whale to hug me while I fuck her wiggly tongue edition
Let's talk about whatever thing in the show, I don't give a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ov9IyRAY36
toonzone.net/different-styles-in-the-marvelous-misadventures-of-flapjack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember K'nuckles becoming more and more disheveled and off-model as the show went on and Cred Forums having a problem with it. It's been a long time.

I vaguely remember that too. Maybe they had something weird planned for the ending like they did with Camp Lazlo finale, but never actually got around to it.

Source of god-tier reaction images.

Never liked Camp Lazlo much so I didn't see the finale, what happened in it?

Scoutmaster Lumpus, the moose dude, wasn't actually the scoutmaster. The entire series it was meant to be this cow man, and Lumpus was impersonating him because Lumpus was whacko.
Anyway, the cow dude is thought to be a reference to Rocks Modern Life because he looks a lot like Heffer but they couldn't get the rights so it's left ambiguous.
Pretty interesting ending really. I'd recommend just looking up the ending on YouTube or something.

Bumparoo, it's rare to see a Flapjack thread so I'd like to see if it has potential

Was Bubby's origin ever explained?
I remember flashbacks to K'nuckles childhood, and how flapjack came along, but never Bubby

this was my favorite joke in the whole series. Makes me laugh every time.

I always used this one

You wanted to fuck bubby too?

I thought it was normal

I don't remember on which episode happens, in any case this thread made me want to re-watch flapjack, that show was really fuckin good

One thing i like about it is it takes the disturbing and macably funny parts of soemthing like zim, while still being sweet in the end mostly.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ov9IyRAY36

Good lord. Why are you so good at that?

i take no credit in doing it, i just thought it was really funny.

It was in the episode where flapjack pretended to be the dog, and K'nuckles thought the dog was Flapjack

It was fucking hilarious

I just realized that K'nuckles' voice actor voiced the Flying Dutchman, and feel stupid.

He's also Bill Murray's older brother
He barely managed to make it through Flapjack records because he needed to step out and smoke a cigarette like every 20 minutes

>K'nuckles and His Hilarious Problem

Fun Fact: a lot of the show's crew (Van Orman, JG, John Infantino, Kent Osborne, Steve Little, Mike Roth, etc) came from Camp Lazlo

the flapjack decendant that has the most "lazlo" dna is Regular Show (the initial top 3 people on RS, JG, Roth, and Infantino, all worked on lazlo and there's a higher precentage of former flapjack people than AT, let alone Gravity falls)

Flapjack had some good fun zoom in gross out frames, and I always loved the disgusted yell when they happened

The show was pretty fucked up at times but god damn I loved it for that.

I feel like this show would be better received if it came out today

Definitely, but I don't feel it was poorly received when it came out. I know a bit of people that even look back to it nostalgically/with desire to watch more of the same kind.

>Wanting me to sexualize Bubby
You've gone too far this time Cred Forums

Similarly, I really enjoyed the jingles that certain things got.
Particularly
>The Candy Barrel
>A Real Life Official Junior Trolley Operator Hat

One last bump before bed, maybe the thread will pick back up in the morning.

Damn, can we have some of those sweet Flapjack screenshots that're great reaction image material then? I'd love to use them for some good ol' shitposting.

I second this notion in the name of shitposting

>Two Pieces of Candy
>Overall Enthusiasm

Mine was the low tiding's day episode.
>Wait, this boot's got a hole in it!
>Yeah? This sack's got a hole in it. Get in.

depends on the boarder

>when Cred Forums threw a fit over modest mouse being in an episode

is the show on dvd?

toonzone.net/different-styles-in-the-marvelous-misadventures-of-flapjack/

Did she need a origin though? She's not a very interesting character compared to Flackjack the orphan and Knuckles quadruple amputee.

No. It's on Hulu and there's good looking iTunes rips though

it's on itunes (480p only)

First time I saw this, I had to pause the playback cause I was laughing so goddamn hard. Even now, seeing that face causes me to burst out laughing.

>>I want that whale to hug me while I fuck her wiggly tongue edition

Alpha as fuck
Checked

It had some great episodes

Where did you watch it. Torrents? Why Is there no where to stream this beautiful show

Stream:
watchcartoononline . com/anime/the-marvelous-misadventures-of-flapjack
Torrent:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a3acf9cb7b69326a3a53a71b22d51aedd25f891b

>comfy Flapjack thread
>mfw

>Mrrow. Mrrrowww.

Jesus. I feel bad about sexualizing the Bubby now.
I need to hug something, where's my dog?

Why is K'nuckles blue? Did he have silver poisoning or something?

I can't recall if it was ever explained or not.

He has a severe case of whiskers covering his entire head. Think 9 o'clock shadow.

>that nod at the end
It's the little things that make this great