So a black kid gets beat up by the cops so her logic is to arm the cops with weapons that she says are somehow deadly...

So a black kid gets beat up by the cops so her logic is to arm the cops with weapons that she says are somehow deadly to a bulletproof man but safe for normal people because somehow a child getting manhandled by the police is Luke Cage's fault?

It's almost as if the rubes are easily duped by quick talking politicians who are only really concerned with serving their own interests, or something

She was playing someone different in CACW because the Marvel movies and tv/netflix side don't talk to each other, right?

Her motive was purely getting Luke Cage out of the picture, so yes she spun the kid getting beat as being Cage's fault.

I'm sure your thoughts are so super special they deserve their own thread instead of just getting posted in the regular one, like any other user's.
Why not get a tripcode while you're at it?

You can't expect Black Hillary to make much sense, user.

The politics of the show seemed disjointed at times. Am I supposed to hate cops, or respect the system. And if I'm supposed to respect the system, how can I if nothing happens to the officers who did shit like that?

>PULL THE TRIGGER NIGGA

Its as if the world is complicated and isnt completely black and white

what was she doing in cw?

wtf i hate Waller now

I like how she turned full black Mariah at the last episode.

guilting Tony into doing stupid shit because her son died in Sokovia.

I liked how Misty went from plain but not ugly looking woman to smokin hot in that last scene.

Fucking this.

>tfw I popped a boner to that lip nip at the end

She turned the fervor from the normal minority-lashing-out-at-authority feeling to the scapegoating of a new minority they could rally behind: superhumans. She was able to blame Cage for their problems and make them think if they could just get rid of him, their problems would go away. It's an old trick.

I still find it hard to believe that was misty.

No, I get that, user. I'm just pissed that so many people were stupid enough to fall for it.

Think about how many poor Whites are conned into lashing out at minorities and government workers instead of the rich fucks keeping them down. It happens all the time.

liberal weenie detected

>Says the Cred Forums pass user

dude in the show, the cop that manages to sneak up to luke even says that luke has more freinds than he might think, the people who did not fall for it probably just stayed quiet to not get their asses kicked

You're forgetting that this is a world where you can murder someone and yell "I'M LUKE CAGE." and the cops won't look for you.

Politicians will claim whatever bs they want in order to justify their retarded actions. Like those retards at Congress overturning Obama's veto and allowing US to be sue in turn.

>politicians
>hypocritical shits

Somebody stop the presses.

How come no one gave a shit about registering Luke Cage?

Why would he register?

He wouldn't. My point is someone should have been either trying to register him or taking him in for not being registered.

Who? For what?

That's not what the Civil War movie was about.

SHIELD probably already has him on their list

Everything she did in the show is more believable than the ruse cruise that Trump has been leading.

Who's keeping this mongolese website still alive despite sperm waste like you? freaking imbecile.

This was pretty much an origin story. Luke at this point is barely known outside of Harlem. And we don't know what all the accords details. For all we know registration could only apply to supers who try to use their power on a world stage.

>NIGGER
>REGISTER

AYYYYY LMAO

So the Accords are just registering for the Avengers and a 'no crossing borders' rule? That seems fair enough.

I don't know if SHIELD is a government agency again in Luke Cage. The Netflix timeline is confusing.

When does Luke Cage take place? After Jessica Jones obviously.
Apparently Charlie Cox said before Luke Cage came out that parts of it ran cotemporaneous with Daredevil season 2, as Claire had an injury in DDS2 that's from Luke Cage. The problem is Claire Temple's story doesn't much line up with what he said. Maybe the end of DDS2 and the first few episodes of LC overlap, but that doesn't explain an injury from LC showing up in S2 of Daredevil.

Nah he's just a basic nigga

Are they doing that storyline in AOS or something? I haven't watched that show since the 3rd episode.

Almost done with the last ep here
How the hell is she about to get away with it all? Doesn't the incredibly timely death of a supposed witness at least raise a few eyebrows?
Also, goddamn it Luke, if you'd just let Claire bring Matt in, Dillard probably wouldn't be coming out on top

It seems powered people that work with, near, or around government agencies have to register but apparently street level schmucks do not. Although there's a new paper story in one episode that questions the Accords effectiveness since there's a rogue powered person in the States, so unless the Accords have to do with every powered person that doesn't make much sense.

And there's the question of the Netflix timeline in general. Luke Cage might be pre-Civil War, with each show/season on Netflix happening closer together than their release schedule with DDS1 being the synchronic (with the MCU) entry point.

She was cast in Civil War way before Luke Cage. The TV people probably didn't want to exclude her from ever casting her in a TV show just because she was in Civil War for like a minute.

Hell, one of the cops in Avengers was a supporting character in Agent Carter.

It raises a LOT of eyebrows, but they have no proof

Then why are there Black people and white people, you fucking white Jew gay homophobe racist.

I felt the idea behind her platform was this:

"If we arm police to actually be able to handle the threat of Luke Cage, they won't have to treat every black guy in a hoodie like they are going to be thrown across the street"

It's a weak argument, but politics.

Stop posting any time

Luke Cage is after all the previous Netflix shows. claire is in Harlem because she was fried from the hospital, she gets fired from the hospital in DDS2

lel

at the very least the parts where claire shows up is definitely after the whole ninja hospital part of DDS2, anythign before that is a toss up but is definitely after JJ

If the world's black and white, why are there red, yellow, and brown people, you shitlord?

>The Netflix timeline is confusing

Negro please, it's very straight-forward.

>When does Luke Cage take place? After Jessica Jones obviously

Yes

>Claire had an injury in DDS2 that's from Luke Cage

No she didn't you're imagining things, she had no injuries in season 2 whatsoever.