RWBY Thread

The V4 character short is out on YT now:
youtube.com/watch?v=M0WeiG2-HRQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rgTMTqTK4KM
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/1848ae3f-637c-427b-a041-ca52a57ac1ed/index.m3u8
github.com/expenses/Co-RWBY-Playlist-Grabber
fanfiction.net/s/11305121/1/Painting-the-Town
archiveofourown.org/works/1899840/chapters/4095537
fanfiction.net/s/11144716/1/Catnip
fanfiction.net/s/10732504/1/Wolf-Love
youtube.com/watch?v=ytT4HGy493Y
youtube.com/watch?v=L0ZgcZ7BZSU
youtube.com/watch?v=-xjWkkywgws
youtube.com/watch?v=QXYF3vdNhmU
youtube.com/watch?v=O7lM8M7To4A
youtube.com/watch?v=hV7b2mdcRr8
youtube.com/watch?v=QMDgAevEJds
youtube.com/watch?v=uOWWaRbZucE
youtu.be/WWpZC1bKfX8
youtube.com/watch?v=uZS0WIQI7UU
youtube.com/watch?v=tejBad_gjJg
fanfiction.net/s/11579585/1/The-Silver-Bullet
youtu.be/hZ6-U_5bjoM?t=6s
youtu.be/W15GFlzzGss
youtube.com/watch?v=W3fzyztO2SY
youtu.be/zNQfBJZ1cKU
youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs
youtube.com/watch?v=MU-rdG-M5Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=8nXVBDVUWVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF BLAKE

IIRC the models were made in Maya and ported to Poser so they can reuse the old ones if need be. Which they will. I seriously doubt literally every character is getting a new model when they couldn't even give Tai his on at Volume 3's beginning.

No need to be so hasty Yang.

I'm sorry

Lancaster for life.

Please stop. Please.

BEST GIRL
BEST RWBY
BEST FIGHTER
BEST TASTE IN SMUT
BEST MIDRIFF

Why would Yang want anything to do with Blake now?

God, you faggots are just going to be the new Arkos cancer, aren't you?

Unless she's scratching her leg

That's not how that works user

Arkos never stopped being the arkos cancer

I want Blake to SUFFER

No. Not at all.

Succeed where her dad failed.

He failed to get his dark haired beauty to stay, but Yang will find a way to stop Blake from running away even if she needs to break her legs.

The dread ship never really stopped moving.

more power to you, there seems to be a trend/meme right now of hating blake beyond generic faunus racism that i don't recall existing when i stopped browing these threads quite a while after vol.3 ended.

>BEST FIGHTER

Canonically weaker than Pyrrha, Yang, and Weiss. At the very least.

I want a story of Pyrrha as Mercy giving Jaune as soldier 76. Having an intense check up

almost looks like an anime in the still scenes

Then she already failed

It's mostly just a joke I hope.
The only thing that connects Tai to Jaune is that they're both blonde with blue eyes and have lost somebody important to them.

But then Jaune wasn't in love with Pyrrha so it falls flat right there.

what a shitty kitty

please make way for better kitty

Does anybody else see the Grimm and think of pic related?

Man the gang's all here. Except for Octavian

>BEST GIRL
As if
>BEST RWBY
Not even close
>BEST FIGHTER
Her team agrees Yang and Weiss are better
>BEST TASTE IN SMUT
NoL is poorly written trash
>BEST MIDRIFF
That's Ruby

>Pyrrha

Okay

>Yang

Okay

>Weiss

lolno

also strength =/= skill. Yang is the strongest on RWBY but she's the worst fighter.

>blake
>best rwby

It's not a trend or meme to hate someone who refuses to learn and backstabs her team constantly.

Gotta fall before you can get back up user.

Just you wait!

Don't forget Rwby and her Silver eyes. Maybe even Nora

Ruby never has a constantly exposed midriff.

Arkos is best ship!

Make him Genji instead because sword and we have something.

Friendly reminder that Weiss will end up being paired with Jaune

That makes it better, it's a luxury. A premium service.

Just 'cos Blake gives it away to anyone who asks doesn't make it better

It is inevitable. I have long accepted it.

>Mercy and Genji
Literally the worst and most confusing ship

We never left. Been with you on /trash/ the whole time.

Blake pretty much has no combat feats to her name, the only special thing she's ever done was beating Roman once

I never went to the /trash/ threads.

And even then, he still probably took a dive.

With where they're both at right now? I admit I would be incredibly disappointed unless they go through some HEAVY development.... Which this show does not have time for.

Granted this all assume Jaune survives...

>no abs on yang

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>tfw Cor, SOUP and Bearbro are still all dead

I want this

By that logic all girls who dont show off their midriff have best midriff

Can confirm. Was also there.

What about cocapeanut

Cor and Bearbro have real life stuff and are busy. SOUP's still alive, he was in the Steam chat a few weeks back.

Honestly, they've toned down lately. Outside of dumping pics and trying to pretend they're still relevant they've already started to fade away.

Just wait until the show starts up, I give them a volume or two until they're all but completely gone.

There is only one boy good enough for Ruby.
>good listener
>strong and reliable
>will never betray or abandon her
>sharp wit and humor

If they arent idiots and actually do some maturing to Jaunes character correctly over time, we could easily see him as someone who could be desirable to Weiss.

He's stated in the past he doesnt want her for her money or title, he likes all the stuff about her. Which is exactly what she wants from a guy. Had he been mature and not a pushy dumbass, he could have had a chance with weiss earlier.

Get him matured, make him less of a baby face pussy dumbass, and you got a grade-A knight for princess Weiss

Yang never had abs

Not sure what happened to Cor, but if I remmeber correctly Bear never was on during the off times anyways and is probably busy if he is still working for the Bears. Hopefully he comes back. I want another Heist story

same here, followed the Cred Forums threads for a while, constantly amazed they stayed alive for as long as they did, slowly less and less. I guess I missed the transfer to /trash/ and figured the threads did die out eventually.
what about smutty? is he still around?

Man the facial expressions on the new models look so fucking good compared to the old ones. They look so lively and interesting as opposed to the 3 expressions the old ones did.

She should have some abs.

> If they arent idiots

Annnd there lies the problem

a lot less sharp considering all those scratches in the character short.

They're closer in age, and Mercy was the one to perform the operation that saved Genji's life.

RNJR is STRQ 2.0

This is true.

>boy

How can one user be so wrong?

Remember that time we all pretended to be Octavian

I wonder if he An Heroed

user please.

No JNPR was STRQ 2.0. I know because ___________________Pyrrha_died_________________

Sad but true, doesnt make it any less inevitable.

it'll just be some shitty characterization instead of a matured Weiss-worthy Jaune

what it do good rwbyg?

good times

>long smooth shaft
>shoots hot loads
How ISNT it a boy?

>start to like Pyrrah
>executed

It's not fair

I... can kinda see it, but it's a stretch still.

plot twist

Wow, it's amazing how un-shit the animation looked

Well obviously she has a feminine penis.

Is it really hard to see that CR is a girl? I know she's a bit androgynous, but it's pretty fucking obvious mate.

I heard there was a RWBY thread here

What (Besides the voice acting) kept you from liking Pyrrha?

the cancer has returned

Agreed. Yang is the best boy for ruby.

She didn't fucking do anything

But then we actually got to see her in Vol 3.

Then she's killed.

NOT FAIR

Even the Weissposter has returned!

An user of the Waifu Watch reporting in from this morning.

The line was held.

We getting new characters in vol.4?

Probably

>no general yet

17 hours in paint.

Lancaster is love

She was one of the most boring characters on the show

M&K taking the tell don't show approach.
Especially in the V3 tornament fight. Where the fuck were the Pyrrha supporters?
Why weren't any of them pissed that Jaune was the leader of the team instead of her?

No they aren't. Mercy is like 50. Genji is like 30.

we can probably start up the general, should probably hold onto the numbers until episode 1 airs.

is the sekret club still a thing? does it work with RT first?

Puppy Ruby is best Ruby

Mercy is thirty-seven, Genji is thirty-five.

I disagree, but will fight and die for your right to feel that way user.

Genji is 35, Angela is 37
Idiot

animation quality and far improved

Wow, I've never actually thougght about that.

Would have made sense for a crowd of people to ask Pyrrha for autographs, or at least have fan-signs like Sage, Neptune, and Sun's abs did.

At least you care about us user.
Everybody treats us like we're responsible for the death of Arkos.

Sure that's what she wants you to think. Its all part of her keikaku you fools. And you feel for it.

That artist really hates men.

If she gets something like that she will be so fucking op it won't even be funny. Watch her tear everyone a new asshole while she smiles doing it.

Welcome to RWBY. Come for the fights and stay to get angry about the writing

I'm kind of surprise they seem to focus their hate on Jaune. Isn't their big ship Monochrome?

Why can't I seem to recall them showing any disdain for Neptune in a similar manner?

What do you expect from a tumblrfag?

Drawing a dude with acne does not mean you hate men.

She is apparently getting better about it. If recent stuff is to show. But dam does she not play to every tumbler sterotype ever.

For those still thinking of no anti-upskirt technology

Because Neptune is super duper gay for sun and Jaune is a horrible rapist who rapped poor innocent Weiss :-(((((((

I think they could balance out her arm pretty easily. Have it use aura as a power source so she burns out quickly to balance out how powerful it is. Then have her actually run out of power semi-regularly. Or any number of other ways really.

OP would be if Yang's semblance is perma charged because of the missing arm thing. That would be insane.

When had she ever said she hated Jaune? Or any of the guys? She draws them frequently enough, maybe she had something against them in the past but I've never seen it

You haven't seen her other drawings have you

So, you guy's startin back up here now, eh?

Look at the pure misogyny in this image.
Men are defenseless and innocent. People like dashing are pure evil.

This is what REAL oppression looks like.

You do know she's drawn art of Sun having sex with Ruby, right? Right?

Nah I think I'd rather skip RWBYg, the name and trip fags are already annoying enough.

I cannot wait to see that Katt again!

She will look great in Maya.

She's always had a general distain for Jaune in-particular, mostly because she ships Pyrrha with literally anyone else

She doesn't hate Sun or Neptune because they're perfect for one another, leaving Blake for her OTP Monochrome

Dem thigh highs though. MMPF!

Nora farts

Freezerburn is god-tier

big tiddy fem roman

>mostly because she ships Pyrrha with literally anyone else
>Shipping Pyrrha with anyone but Jaune is hating Jaune

>Depicting Jaune as the loser he tends to act like is hating Jaune

Self inserting seems to have made you very defensive.

harr harr
Can we let it go now. Its' been 3 whole volumes.

Never ever.

I don't think it's hate. Sure, drawing June with dorky acne is inaccurate, but so is drawing Blake with a dick.

She's just in her own world with character headcanons, like pretty much anyone else in the fanbase.

More like apocalypse tier.

>Jaune gets random acne
>Neptune gets a sunburn and a piggyback
No, really, why?

...that is a sunburn right? I mean, it doesn't look like a natural skin color, and his body seems rather stiff like you'd expect someone with a bad burn to be, but y'never know with tumblr.

Reporting from the Schnee estate. Things are pretty heavy around here
youtu.be/rgTMTqTK4KM

Apocalyptically cute!

I want P5 to be out in English already.

The m3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/1848ae3f-637c-427b-a041-ca52a57ac1ed/index.m3u8

I swear to god BB...

Dammit.
Well, I just dropped by to say hi before the show actually airs. I'll drop the name after this.

As usual, I'll see you guys once the season ends for a blind run marathon.
My art skills have been increasing thanks to finding a good mentor, so hopefully by then i'll have something worth while to present to everyone here on RWBYg. Hold me to it.

Its a bit pinker but its not that far off from his actual skin tone

Someone's projecting there. I just said that's how she portrays him in her little universe, I never said anything about her hating him

Weiss gets injected by an experimental human to faunus conversion serum cooked up by the white fang when?
Weiss turning into a beautiful white wolf when?
Weiss fufilling Ruby's legend by eating her (sexually) on full moons when she loses control when?
Crazy calm and relaxed afterglow weiss when?
Days of flustered mess weiss being all snuggly and adorkable as she tries to make up for forcing herself on ruby despite rubes already forgiving her when?
Blake returning when she hears the news and dueling rubes for weiss affections when?
The relationships devolving into a messy Pollination true end when?

>Why
Because it's an easy way to depict him as more of a dork, which is the intention of the image given he is in the pajamas that he wears in one of his dorkiest moments in the show.

>Sunburn
I don't think he has sunburn, Yang's just giving him a piggyback either because
>He hates water and there is water on the beach
>She is strong and regularly in fanon does things to show off

Leaping to man hating makes no fucking sense.

>I never said anything about her hating him

>general disdain for Jaune in-particular

You failed to use the word hate. Congrats.

>Namefaggot drama already kicking up
Can ya'll just kill yourselves or go be cancer on reddit or some shithole forum?

I liked it up until the spoilers.

I can only hope the wild ride you have when play it is as good as the leaks and live stream shenanigans for the Japanese release.

Swear to God? Well, I look like Jesus, so they say. But Mr. Jesus is very far away~

Cool. See you then, Xis!

only ones using a trip code
and drawing attention to trip fags disrupts discussion far more then there exsistance

Freezerburn a best ship

Firstly, get used to it. Thats just how RWBYg has been.
Secondly, most trips here are pretty well liked and produce content on a regular.
Oh shit, did they actually start using something that will make this show not look like shit?

Pollination just destroys my heart. It's too cute

>Jaune with that acne.
You know he's more of a jock if anything. The weird ones that are socially retarded but physical.

People who like him and people who don't seem to prefer to paint him as a nerdy kid for some reason.

Don't taint best boy with your degeneracy

Weiss or Blake getting sandwiched between Ruby and Yang is pretty great.

You mean disliking someone ISN'T hating someone?
what a world

White Rose > Bumblebee > Enabler > Monochrome > Ladybug > Freezerburn

Come at me.

>White Rose above all

I mean you just called yourself out for shit taste right there

You act like that is in anyway controversial. Like fuck man you have the two most common ships in the fandom as your top two.

>Actually thinking this is bait
No, you literally have no reason to name or tripfag anymore. Greentexting was banned last year so you have no reason to have a name anymore, people only do it because autism.
If you want a name fuck off to Reddit than.

Yang's clothes are the best.

I don't know, people seemed to be cheering Freezerburn at the moment so I thought putting it at the bottom might trigger something.

I'm very bad at funposting.

Never saw him as a nerd, cant see him as a jock.

He's just a dork.

The conversation had generally been Dashing hating men, and Jaune in particular. Coming back with the argument of degrees makes no sense. "I didn't particularly suggest she loathes/hates/despises Jaune" doesn't serve as a refutation when the conversation up till that point had been about such a thing.

rollin

quit derailing, faggot.

Is this loss?

Replace BB and FB

New look scale

Ruby > Weiss > Ren > Nora > Yang > Jaune

>White Rose

It's masturbation.

no she's scratching her leg

>Knightshade

>Ren and Nora higher than Yang
What the fuck is wrong with you we can't even see the rest of their bodies

You posted Chartreux or New Moon or whatever JaunexBlake is called, user. That's not White Rose.

Is Casey 18 yet?

I hear good things about Knightshade fanfiction, very little fanfiction but quality stuff

I don't feel we have gotten a good enough look at JNR to properly judge their new appearances.

Ladybug's dynamic between Blakes scarred false maturity and Rube's determination to be optimistic and pure is a better one than enabler by far and definitely bee's shitty girl meets girl with damage and dey fug.

>500
user please, you just need to replace it with 1280 for full resolution

>18
user please, she's too pure for us. Just be glad she graces us with her voice as is.

He is too dumb to see the value of book learning, prefers actually physically doing things and once someone far more competent took over his training he improved in leaps and bounds.

Just for the longer hair and swag new jackets they get to be that high
Oh, and I forgot to put Blake in, which is equally as high as Ruby, since she has the swagest of jackets

Give a little fic called "One Good Turn" a read its great. The writers got another knightshade one that has fun ghost Jaune and Blake Adventures. He may or may not have a third fic. Still to early to tell if it will go Lancaster or Knightshade

Even though Ruby looks older, you think she's still just a well developed 16 year old with the heart of a kid

>Here we see the hunter-gatherer half of knightshade in its natural habitat returning to feed its spouse with per-masticated chicken tendies
Stump blake is gonna have it rough after adam chops off her limbs, screws hooks in and hangs her around.She'll be a blake only a jaune could love

Since the trash board gets fewer input, and there are more posters here, how does the current bingo board look? It can still be modified by popular vote like before, and I don't mind changing some tiles.

Knightshade honestly has the best fics and stories.

It'll never happen and I don't ship it in particular but if you were to put two random people together it would be cute.

It's a crack ship that honestly sort of works.

>dey fug

user, don't be so salty Blake and Yang had the best scenes so far.

Cardin was the jock. Jaune is a nerd that has a complex that pushes him to hit the gym hard at best.

>Roman is alive

Well, that's just a waste of a space. Miles confirmed he died months ago.

I get the joke but I honestly didn't post it thinking people would assume I ship Knightshade.

I'm a Lancaster.

Since RWBY Chibi is done in just a couple of weeks, what was your favorite skit /rwbyg/?

pic related

Like that stops us from believing

True. Don't believe their lies is still in effect, as far as I know.

The play skit was my favorite in general, but tumblezwei is the bestest.

She kinda looks like Mulan(yes, the disney one) tho

Are we back yet

>no magic

No, you asked when she had hated Jaune.
I replied that she didn't necessarily "hate" him, but showed distain for him since he didn't fit into the world she felt RWBY should be
You thinking that I'm defending Jaune is on you, because I never did

If I remember correctly the reason most of the cast likes bumblebee is that Barbara and Arin had a lesbian experience in Australia

None of them. I've marathoned the whole thing and not a single joke was even remotely funny.

Namefaggots git out reeeeeee

Cardin was the bully.

Contrary to popular belief athletes and bullies don't actually overlap all that much.

>Jaune fucks both Ruby and Nora

They said Dust =/= Magic though. That's technically different.

>but showed distain for him since he didn't fit into the world she felt RWBY should be
This is the main problem with the fandom

Arryn wishes

By far.

I still want Yang to literally become post-injury Seth Rollins with that Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim stuff

Nah, Ruby's gonna take after her old man and get knocked up by both Jaune and Ren, leaving Nora as the cool drunk aunt.

Not yet. I'd wait until an actual General is posted and stays up, likely after or on the premiere date. This is just for the trailer for now. The last few RWBY threads have been like water-wing floaties to make us think we can have fun posting in a related thread until mods allow the deep end.

Yang working out and then seeing Nora eat a whole cake.

>No, you asked when she had hated Jaune.
I didn't. Whee for assumptions.

I contextually assumed, and then insinuated you were upset about the way she characterized Jaune because of the way you chose to describe the circumstance you were attempting to explain to someone else. Tell me that there is no hint of justification for that to be found in your post.

Was this when Arryn and Miles were together?

>Abandons her partner who nearly died for her after weeks of media coverage of the competing teams and mention that she's the daughter of Taiyang of STRQ, one of the best teams to ever come out of beacon which would also mention the part where he I dunno, settled on patch, a small, easily searched island.
>Rubes is conked out, weiss the spineless bitch ditched everybody the second her resolve was tested leaving yang with a useless alcoholic and a depressed sack of shit to come to terms with the fact that the very dreams she shared with you are completely shattered
Even if she was the last girl on earth, she'd only get a stiff hand to the face as it shoved her out a window.

It's funny because RWBYg is just as guilty of it!

Yeah, but magic still exists.
Personally I don't think Roman should come back to life, I just don't want him to be dead.

Definitely the goldilocks play. Every girl was funny and sarcastic Blake was great.

I also enjoyed the one where Ruby had a meltdown and flopped around like a fish.

Okay honest to god I wanna know what people see in Lancaster. Why do you guys like it?

Personally, I see it as way too cliche even for the show. First characters that is nice to Jaune becomes his love interest? That's basically 90% of every romance anime! First girl everytime.

Seriously, I wanna hear you guys.

Okay

>YANG STOP UPSTAGING EVERYONE AND GET IN THE BED
>THIS IS MY ONE SCENE GET OFF MY BACK
>Just get in bed, Grandma.
>Easy there wolfy, you haven't even bought me dinner yet.

Yeah. Arryn proposed to barb in aussie and got shot down hard. Word got back to miles which sunk their ship so hard a devastated Arryn left to LA. Now she has to send all her VA work over.

explantion please? I remeber this going around when volume 3 was airing and being scared of asking how to use it.

I think they compliment each other

What the fuck. The last thing I remember is the mod telling us the general was going on hiatus, and now I've woken up to this thread.

What happened while the hiatus was going on?

We don't know his Semblance. Resorting to magic is just dumb when he could have teleportation, for example.
how else did Neo disappear in the train, and how did the two get to the Bullhead during Painting the Town?

I did like the skit about Cinder's name. The play was nice, too.

Copy and paste it into a phone browser. Or open VLC on a computer, ctrl+n, paste it there.

The thing is that they didn't say magic didn't exist. Just that Dust wasn't magic.

/trash/ was happening
Anyway, will Adam continue to be an absolute madman

The one where they pranked weiss and then weiss fucking wrecked ruby. Just a prank ruby! Just a prank! ha! Ha! HA! Though the one where ruby beat up blake was nice too. Always good to see who wears the pants in the relationships.

This rumour is funny, but it is not as good as the "Ray fought Burnie and was fired" one.

Drop the retarded name and I'll consider it.

What does that have to do with anything? Those were unconfirmed rumors based on wild speculation from anons that are way too invested in the personal lives of the RT staff.

Bumblebee works user. In Volume 2, Yang shared a very personal story with Blake. Demonstrating a great deal of trust and faith in Blake. She didn't even want Blake to give up which shows how much she respects. And it works perfectly.

Ruby was just the every-girl meeting the stoic loner that was Blake. They have hardly developed pass that.

It's easy to put character relationship through a lens that downplays their connection, but Blake and Yang have had some of the most consistent development of the cast. It's really a matter if you see that development heading to becoming like sisters or lovers really.

In fiction they almost always do.

Don't believe the gossiping anons. It's all bullshit based on the barest of details.

It's almost like we need to fall to build again.

Yang has abandonment issues. Blake has running away issues. Together they might be able to work out their flaws and turn them into strengths.

Blake likely thinks she's doing the best for Yang. She just went through a traumatic experience. We shouldn't expect her to be thinking rationally, but heavily on emotion which results in her being misguided.

It's literally just main girl, main guy, they get along so they must end up together.

He's just makes me fun of Octavian, chillax brother.

Hopefully. Say what you will about his character, he's definitely entertaining

Why are Ruby's eyes the only ones with reflections?
Weiss and Yang look like dolls.

Wasn't all of this just wild speculation and rumors, or did any real evidence ever turn up?

>When your 18 and your tits are smaller then a immature 16 year old

Has Monty came back from vacation yet?

Oh wow.

So we've gone from late PS1 era graphics, to somewhat modern 3D anime graphics.
That''s a leap... but I can''t yet say it actually looks good.

Yeah no. Unlike you, Yang isn't desperate enough to have to put up with complete garbage. People don't change and trying is only hurting everyone as you try to live a lie.

I want him and Neo to be alive just so they can be fake-dead to escape Cinders crazy ass and live happily ever after somewhere far away. They never have to be referenced again, I just want them to be happy

>that look

She probably has her maid munching on her V while wearing a ruby wig

And Octavian is a mentally challenged attention whore who lives off shit like that.

...Not yet...

whoops, forgot to get rid of it.

These are video playlist files for videos on the Rooster Teeth site. While only subscribers can watch videos on the site, they can link these playlists and everyone can watch the video.

They were used extensively last season so that everyone could watch the episodes they day they came out for subscribers.

You can use various tools and players to watch and download the videos, youtube-dl is a good one. I just posted this to test out my script at: github.com/expenses/Co-RWBY-Playlist-Grabber

That's like asking if evidence of Meg cucking Gav and Ryan's wife turned up

Because they have a lot in common and when you take the time to think about a more developed Ruby and Jaune it works out.

And complaining that it's cliched it sort of a low complaint, RWBY's plot has involved cliches and stealing other anime plots with a new coat of paint. There honestly are no unique ships in RWBY, White Rose and Arkos are cliched as well.

The White Fang is Remnant's GLA

Subtext tier downplayed evidence. I don't think it's still up on their twitters though.

is the post I first replied to. Read the very first sentence.

My reply was simply that she had always had some distain for Jaune, and why it seemed that way. I never said anything about "she hates him because she draws him immasculine" or some spiteful shit.
You assumed, incorrectly, that I was self-inserting and defensive about Jaune because everyone that defends Jaune HAS to do that.
So no, there is no justification for that to be found in my post

>No one's going to want to see that Monty
>Sleeping

They compliment each other pretty well, are already pretty good freinds, they are adorable together, and while it may be cliche I can see them putting a good spin on it or just executing well enough.

Plus I would give my left foot to get a scene of Ruby about to hit the deapair horizon and Jaune just flips that "nope" speech right back at her

>spineless bitch
Translation: Why didn't Weiss just stand up to the abusive father she didn't even want to speak to over the phone?

>comparing real life to fiction
And sending children to war never ends well. Should Ruby have stayed at home? This is fiction. We can explore what would be unlikely to work in real life and see where it takes us.

Assuming of course Bumblebee really is romantic and not just a sister relationship which is equally possible.

More than just Main Girl with Main Guy, they do have personalities really similar, they are the socially akward of beacon and they kind of understood and befriend eachother a lot faster than with everyone else.
And i'm not even ship them, but yeah, they're cute i admit

RUBY IS GETTING BOOBIES

why is her face so red?
and why do they make her a bundle of petals for GOES FAST actions? the appeal of the action in animation is to see the person make the exaggerated action (pic related)
I mean, I'm nitpicking, I know, the animation is better is literally every way, but I feel like RT will never have anyone who understands action like Monty did

Me too

How do we get bestboy back?

I have to wonder if the writers regretted that line.

Yes they are, the problem is that people complain about how Miles and Kerry run the show yet they continue to watch it an complain. Literally fucking why? If you don't like how Miles and Kerry are running the show you have the option of not watching it. Or you could always just stick to reading fanfiction.

>Now you're just lying there Monty, what are you doing?

Hope for Chibi Season 2?

Spinoff series set prior to the show? Start with Roman and Neo meeting and follow them on their wild adventure.

Can I post Neo?

>Implying the Ruboobies weren't god-tier from the get-go

As long as we still have Merc or they introduce an equally best boy they I'll be ok

I'll join you in posting bestgirl.

Technically they were always there. They're just growing now.

RNJR is going to be looking for clues about Cinder's whereabouts, and eventually they're directed to a shady informant.
They set up for ambush, and Ruby steps in the warehouse with Nora, the rest staying for backup.
Oh, hello Red.

Probably either Ruby handcuffing herself to Weiss, or the pillow fight[s].

So does anyone else hope to see Jaune interact with Sun? I honestly think it would be a good comedic moment where Sun desperately tries to find Jaune a new girl out of guilt.

>Half of V3 is her making and reinforcing her resolve to break away from her father
>Even has her own song for it
I guess it's good. A cardboard girl that disintegrates when it gets wet would be terrible for the rest of the team. Nobody should have to put up with it.

>Late teens
>Been through prep schools/tutors/actual war before coming to a full academy
>In a society that doesn't treat kids like total retards so it isn't churning out useless 22 year old manchildren
>Chilluns
Ahahahaha

Semblance handwave
Short scene where he pulls a partially damaged parachute out of the wrecked bridge and jumps off the back side for a hard landing.
Blasting his way out of the griffon that survived and flew out of the exploded bridge

Can I post Chibi?

>they introduce an equally best boy they I'll be ok
Disloyal shits like you belong on a cross.

It's shit like this that got Roman killed. Shame on you user, shame on you.

I can dream.

Is glynda coming back.

Personally was ambivalent to the pairing up till volume 3.

Then the sheer and utter heartbreak in Yang's voice when it seems Blake doesn't believe she's innocent sold me.

Credit to Barb for an excellent vocal performance.

>SPEEDLINES

>jaune
>not going full mind of steel
user please

No, Yangs only this thread.

FOR ICE CREAM
FOR GLORY

That's not how the human mind works user. War physically fucks with your brain. Getting too close to explosion can ruin the rest of your life without leaving a single cut or mark on your body.

To the extremely malleable mind of a teenager, PTSD would be the absolute best case scenario. It's fiction user, not real life.

They haven't shown how they got pennys soul into the bot. We could always get this.

Hahaha thanks for reminding me Penny is still dead hahaha.

>Forgetting rule 4

My issue is that even for RWBY's standards it's too cliche. Literally the first girl and the first guy.

Might as well just started with these two and have no Arkos if you are really that dead creatively.

I am not condemning anyone who likes Lancaster. If you like it and find it cute all power to you. As long as it's not a super dumb ship I don't mind.

I just can't seem the get it.

Weiss is a dumb garbage ass shit

>I smell Tuna

Pollination is best end

Why stop there?

>Yang has her hair in a bun

>literally tumblr: the ship
No

Wasn't he buying rope and shit the last time we saw him?
It'd be pretty funny if episode 12 actually did send him over the edge

>RWBY
>Standards
I'm reaaaaally holding out for a robotic arm. I wanna see it.
I still hate Yang, but that alone will fucking blast her into my top 3.

They had Shane! But no, they're all nothing but evil, greedy cash-hoarders who are intent on milking Monty's legacy, and could not bear to suffer his protege continuing to impede their damning course!

Seriously though, I'm hopefully someone will step up as they gain more experience and learn to use the new tech more robustly.

>Semblances reflect their users personality
>Roman was pragmatic, prioritized survival and was always willing to run when shit got hot

Once you get past your knee-jerk reastion, it's actually a very solid ship. I can see why you're like that though, it's often an acquired taste after you've passed through all the team pairings.

What a fucking stupid jacket....

I'm sorry

Low Standards. Veeeeery low standards. I should have aided.

>ruby likes going fast.

just like her mom

Isn't it a ponytail?

It's a jolly holiday with Neo

Yeah, it really is pathetic. Trying to break away from the influence of an abusive parent, only for that parent to swoop in during a crisis and take control back not long after you'd made that resolve. She should have just instantly been able to fight back against him, because that's how it works.

But what are them petals huh
Did the answer die with him?

I don't mean that it has low standards, it just that the show, so far, can be incredibly inconsistent in terms of quality in all aspects.

Regular tiddy Roman with bunny ears?

That is not dead which can eternal lie

Licorice!

So, who's saved some greentext stories? Because, I need fluff in my life.

Tell me all about "tomorrow" kiddo

Well technically Jaune wasn't the first guy (Roman was). I get your arguments though, my only defense is that you'll just have to wait and see what they do for our main gal and guy. We may get a more edgy Ruby and a more doubt filled Jaune but I grantee after volumes 4 or 5 they won't always be like this. My only defense is "wait and see and you'll see that it's not so bad when you take time to think about it"

If penny returns she will probably be something like pic related

If you want to hear Miles and Michael swapping quips go watch Camp camp.

Any Roman is good Roman.

>And sending children to war never ends well.
>Purchase child-slaves to use as soldiers in your PMC
>Treat them like dirt as slaveowners are wont to do
>They finally get fed up after being left for dead during an attack on the compound
>Drug the food of their owners
>Kill the resistors, fire the rest, take over the company
>Wind up going to war with the post-apocalyptic police state after agreeing to bodyguard a revolutionary for first official job
>Kick their asses
>Prove to everyone that child soldiers a best
>Purchasing of child slaves to use as soldiers rises to an all-time high

God I love anime.

The new models are way better than the old one but the faces look weird.

It will take a while to get use to.

Did they fire Kathleen because of Barbara

As much as it pains me to say, Roman is never coming back. He jobbed to shit cat in V2 and couldn't save Neo in V3.

RIP

anyone have audio of their warm up routine?

I swear that's the texture of the ocean from windwaker.

fanfiction.net/s/11305121/1/Painting-the-Town
archiveofourown.org/works/1899840/chapters/4095537
fanfiction.net/s/11144716/1/Catnip
fanfiction.net/s/10732504/1/Wolf-Love

>Not as Freckles

youtube.com/watch?v=ytT4HGy493Y

It totally fucking is

Come here Ruby I got a cookie

People who like him want him to be a loser like them and people who don't like him want him to be a loser.

Irl Jaune would probably be on an athletic team. Probably the more insular ones like wrestling or lacrosse.

Jaune would actually probably be better off IRL because those guys actually look out for their teammates.

They wont say it officially but yeah. Nobody "messes" with Burnies Daughteru and gets away with it.

Watch out Jaune

Hey user, Ruby sent me out here to tell you to leave her alone.

Oh I know, I am stuck in the limbo of total acceptance over his death and complete denial.

Season 2 fucking when
This is my favorite Mecha series since gundam 00

She now has her mother's eyes.

To be fair, in any office environment the person who starts to stir the pot and begins messing with office cohesion usually gets fired

I think right now just a method of going fast/semi teleportation, but I won't be surprised if the end game is literally byakuya's shikai, where each petal is a little blade.

COOKIES!!!

First episode came out Sunday annon

I forget but it was pretty on barb too. They both needed to be sat down and given a talking to to keep that shit out of the public. Instead, kathleen got dunked on cause you can't go 2 seconds without barb getting stuck on burnie's knot.

DELETE THIS

My point is that Weiss is not being "spineless" because she's not immediately telling her father to fuck off. Cutting off an abusive relationship is not as simple as saying "I'm not going to let you control me anymore", particularly when it's with the person that raised you into the person you are today, and who likely knows what buttons to push to get the reaction they want out of you. Hell, for all we know she might have been physically dragged on to the Atlas ship. It's not fair to call her spineless when she was most likely not given any other option.

If any lesbian ship were to happen Miles and Kerry better step up their game in the writing department. Because judging from RWBY's current quality any of those ships would have cringe dialog. I understand that to fans it's the thought that makes them ship it and I'm guilty of this as well, I ship Lancaster just by the thought. but I wish they would think about how Miles and Kerry would write it because so far I don't see a bright future for any of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0ZgcZ7BZSU

Is it as impressive as this?

Still firing her was just out of nowhere. He just wanted Barbara to keep the 12 year olds in check. Barbara isn't that funny either

>First episode came out Sunday annon
Ahhhh shit. Gonna go watch it now.

RUBY NO LOOK OUT IT'S A TRAP!

Then should the Roman square on the bingo card be replaced with "Miles Laughs At Your Suffering"?

Actually, it is. Dragging it out just causes more. You have to rip and tear so you can begin healing.

She's perfectly fine on the ship despite still having dust in myrtenaster and her pouches. She's a bitch nigger and it's good that she's far, far, far away from the team. Keep reaching, keep making excuses. Just like an abused that never gets out ten thousand "tomorrows" and "next time"s

That's true of all potential romantic subplots though. The only thing we can really hope for is that, whatever gets made canon, it is gets written well.

that'd practically be a free space

What's she listening to?

i can hear miles screaming this
i need to spend less time on youtube

>Not wanting Blake using trashy romance novel lines on Weiss while Weiss is trying to be hip and happening
>Not wanting an I'm 16 and what is this ruby and an I'm not even 1 and what is this Penny
>Not wanting trashy soap opera Blake and Weiss
>Not wanting punny frat boy Yang chasing the bellabooty

Fun supplementary stuff post:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xjWkkywgws
youtube.com/watch?v=QXYF3vdNhmU
youtube.com/watch?v=O7lM8M7To4A

I won't mind a B- written Bumblee, as long as it gets the fans drawing.

2007 Paramore

Iron Blooded Orphans?
Is that what that shit is about...?

youtube.com/watch?v=hV7b2mdcRr8

In the end by linkin park

youtube.com/watch?v=QMDgAevEJds

Riot was pretty good. I like her taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=uOWWaRbZucE

While thinking about Penny

Any drawfriends here that wanna draw a Jaune Subaru?

youtu.be/WWpZC1bKfX8

You're talking about one of the two most ridiculously popular ships in the fandom, it'd get fanart even if it never happened in canon

This will be the day

Yup. It's pretty good. Its a little slow here and there but if it's a fun watch. The Barbatos is one of my new favorite mechs!

You had one job Jaune...
ONE JOB!

youtube.com/watch?v=uZS0WIQI7UU

but than imagine what would happen if it was also canon.

>Jaune would actually probably be better off IRL because those guys actually look out for their teammates.
>In the high school AU Jaune never actually interacts with RWBY or NPR
>Just pops into the background being shepherded around by his team mates because he's a fucking moron.

Every song by The Offspring played at the same time.

Eh, that whole card is full of shirt that ain't happening, it's still fun to believe.

Something edgy like linkin park.

it would go from ridiculous to absolutely retarded in terms of popularity

I guess that makes Pyrrha Rem

>will never have anyone who understands action like Monty did
Monty's action scenes were honestly subpar on a technical level.

It was just chock full of animation errors and just plain odd decisions considering the format.

I thought it was pretty fitting

Everything about Ruby is perfect
>Ruboobies
>Rubooty
>Rubelly
>Rubenis

exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=tejBad_gjJg

Soon(tm)

He's got one trick up his sleeve.
Time to Return to Death

What I thought Jaune was getting a chin stubble?

Concerns that it would result in Jaune looking like Taiyang?

If it were meant to be easy, then it would just be the Bendis Marvel Civil War 2 Bingo. Just be glad he's not writing Volume 4 of RWBY

That's not a thing

Nope, still babyface Jauney boy

Right, I forgot that once you tell your abuser to fuck off, they immediately leave you alone and never make attempts to re-assert control, and you instantly find yourself in a healthy mental state that makes it impossible for your buttons to be pushed. If your abuser starts abusing you again, it's your fault that they re-entered your life after you cut them off and made it clear you didn't want to see them.

Makes you wonder why therapists exist, huh?

>sexualizing the rube

The moon looks better now, like an actual moon instead of a white moon shape in the night sky

Apparently that was due to some bad shadows in the reveal at RTX.

Speaking of new looks. Anyone else sad that Jaune looks exactly the same? Hell even Ren and Nora got little stuff!

Maybe it's gonna be part of his character arc

He just got a head shot of him and it wasn't even his proper model. We'll have to wait and see what exactly he'll look like in four.

Pyrrha would probably know him.

>Letting suicidal girls near the team moron.
No.

We haven't seen his full model yet user, they've without a doubt changed something.

Is that a mojojoj?

>jaune gets kidnapped
>RNR rescues him after a week and discovers the shameful pubestache he'd been covertly shaving for months

Literal slut.

>Rem
Who?

Pyrrha isn't suicidal.

>this thread

I forgot how quickly RWBY threads go

Man I missed this

The best girl
Pyrrha is not the best girl in RWBY sadly

Yeah I always knew Weiss was shit anyways

>this figure is now canon

bueno

>Goes on a suicide mission.
>Not suicidal.

You enforce it and or flee the best you can. It's better than caving like a fucking bitch and making excuses forever. You fucking pathetic pussy.

Shout out to Harambe the grimm for putting up a good fight against an important character

I'm so glad RWBY is back.

I missed these threads

I want succubus grimm!

Pyrrha is incredibly suicidal. And fucking retarded as fuck.

I would however support her knowing Jaune in the High School AU to watch her break down when someone else nabs him.

> Grimm
> Good Fight

What do you think Ozpin is up to right now?

>Strong fighter
>Generally polite and submissive personality
>Lusts after the main guy
>Main guy in question is more interested in a different white haired girl
Has been put out of commission and will no longer have an active role in the story

Shit, Pyrrha really is Rem

hence why i wouldnt be surprised if Lancaster happens, just that I hope they at least try to surprise us.

Probably either hiding and regaining his strength or is being held prisoner somewhere.

>Shout out to Harambe
Shout out to you being an underaged faggot.

Licking Salem's feet

*Siiiiiip*

Fucking Glynda in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation while holding hands with the lights off.

> new Grimm to kill

So who's Felt? Ruby or Blake?

Freezerburn otp

>no fun allowed
>only my memes are supreme
#DICKSOUTFORGRIMM
He wasn't doing anything and Ruby murdered him. We have to stop this slaughter!

Only when Pyrrha is revived wrong and she kills half of RNJR including Jaune only to have him revive as Wraith King later.

>Arkos is that popular.
What the hell is it with weebs and the passive girl gets a relatively go getter guy.

No because Rem isn't actually that strong compared to other characters. If Ram still had her horn she would be totally blown out of the water and she has a huge inferiority complex because of it. She's also still alive

Blake.

> Neptune/Sun in fourth
why

Do the teenage girls who write the bulk of fanfiction actually like those two? Oh wait, that makes sense. Nevermind.

>new grimm to kill

Felt is obviously Roman

She's a vegetable

Fuck that red caped thot

>Jaune is revived as Wraith King because Blizzard has copyright on Skeleton King
>He will never be able to bone succubus Pyrrha

Will we have ever see Yang do this to Blake?

I don't think I could bring myself to continue watching RWBY if that happened. At the very least, I would avoid any and all RWBY content online. Bumblebee is straight up awful and I hate it.

Why would he want to bone Pyrrha?

roman is not kill

>Not making Jaune's death/revival like this.

No because Blake's semblance.

Most fanfiction is written by women.

Why do women support Arkos?

I still don't think Yang has gotten her ass kicked enough

Post the FF.net one, it's got way less gay

There might be a fight, but it'll be one of those cliche "you hurt my feelings, i'm gonna beat you up" fights.
But even if Yang is angry, she cares about Blake too much.

I keep trying to tell you that not everyone is in a proper mental state to do that, (because, as it turns out, being abused kind of fucks up your brain and keeps you from doing things you know you ought to be doing!) but you don't seem to be willing to listen. I can only hope you're shitposting, because otherwise you're a pretty terrible excuse for a human being, and I hope to God your friends don't come to you after they've been victimized.

Yang will finish the show as a brain in a jar

kek

Who says this is gonna be a fight? Blake is clearly a masochist.

I dunno, at this point they're gonna have to start introducing new characters just to have them beat up Yang

They want to fuck Jaune.

You're the one refusing to listen. Until you grow a fucking spine it's gonna keep happening. No fucking shit it's neither easy or pleasurable. But whatever, keep making excuses. The abuser is responsible for the beginning. The abused is responsible for tolerating it. Whatver gets you to go along with it is on you and your spinelessness. Grow up and end it, give in and stop bitching, or neck yourself.

You know thats actually not surprising. I guess its due to AO3 being closely linked with the tumbler crowd.

Also I would also like that FF.net chart.

>Implying Yangs new arm will be anything but a shoutout to pic related

Yang will finish the show as grey matter smeared on the pavement

Don't worry Mercury will get his turn

Canon disabler when? I'm ready for the treason arc.

Really though? If tumbler is any indication they utterly loathe him.

Fuck.

Fuck you she hasn't beaten anyone with a name in a solo fight

To be perfectly frank people here look for the worst of tumblr to post here.

Most people there actually don't fucking mind him. And then you move to the actual market for RWBY whom don't overlap there.

Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this story.....fanfiction.net/s/11579585/1/The-Silver-Bullet

Less fights means more cringe worthy dialog. I want to see what's happening with the smug trio

RUBY IS TRACER
STOP IT

Jaune is basically the male lead of those shitty romance novels.

My knowledge of those really only come from seeing the covers in a local wallmart. Aren't male leads in those ridiculously buff, smart, whole 9 yards?

>Jaune is basically the male lead of those shitty romance novels.
So what happens when he gets his hands on one of Blake's books?

She's wearing a big red diaper. Like a big girl should.

His mind fractures in places as he remembers a life he never lived that contradicts the life he lead in his memories.

He questions his identity and place in the universe and whatever happened to the black haired girl from the new remembrances.

Think teen romance novels.

Dorky guys who are somehow attractive and shit even thought they should realistically be pasty fucks.

He learns that the leads are particularity.... Noodle-ey.
I always had a fun headcannon that one of Jaune's sisters writes those books and early on used Jaune as leads

Look at those eyes.

They look confident but those are the eyes of man who is eternally KEKED

>Ruby/Yang

This is wrong.

Blake has to earn his silence

Who knows annon. Maybe Knightwatch is meant to be.... It's got a million to one odds. But hey more's been done with less.

Literally canon.

Which crackships are the best?

>Fallen Petals
>Baked Alaska
>Whatever Jaune and Cardin is called
>Yang x Raven

white rose

Adam x Ruby
Whatever that's called

Pollination
Whatever Blake x Raven is
Gemstones, Ruby x emerald
Rosewick, ruby x roman

So... Whats everyone last minute hopes for Volume 4?

For me I hope the writing either improves or at least keeps consistent.

I also hope they figure out exactly just what they want to do with the cast of characters they have.

Arkos

Teen romance novels.

Teenage girls on the internet like scrawny guys these days for some reason.

I hope they don't introduce a bunch more people that they really won't do anything with

Where's the suffering? We don't have enough suffering!

I want Yang to hatefuck Junior and/or Cardin.

Illegal, immoral, and wrong.

>Hate fuck Junior
The twins already own him.

Redbull?

Amen to that. Let's hope we avoid that pitfall (looks at Volume 2-3) Well... Hopefully

Huh. Well Ill be dammed. Taste sure have changed. Granted I think it might be due to the "sensitivity" angle

Canon baked alaska
Canon gemstones
Blake getting rekt, weiss reading the intel report and rescuing her leading to canon monochrome
Roman returning to save the day in the finale with a repaired protopenny piloting Big-R
Ozpin slipping on the stairs, breaking irondongs neck with his cane before tumbling over the railing out the glass and breaking his neck on the ground before they give order 66

>Taste sure have changed
They still have to be good looking.

>My face when Yang is more upset about her lost then her friends leaving.

The same polish they put into this trailer on every episode. I know it won't happen though.

this very much

hopefully the improvements to their animation pipeline mean they're able to do it

life isn't fair mate.

NUTS AND DOLTS!

>THAT TRI-ROSE BOMB
LITERALLY inFAMOUS-TIER

youtu.be/hZ6-U_5bjoM?t=6s
0:06 - 0:22

RUBY IS A ROSE CONDUIT
SHE MUST ABSORB ROSES/PLANT LIFE TO FUEL HER AURA

You think Pyrrha's homeland is pissed about her dying
youtu.be/W15GFlzzGss

> Yang is her powerless sister that dies later in the story.

FUCK!

It really hasn't. Motherfuckers still have to look hot even if they're not built like a linebacker.

Jaune really isn't all that ugly. He's fairly cute in that puppy dog way.

Also unless Pyrrha knows nothing about nutrition is probably built

They laughed and laughed about the girl they trained wrong on purpose.

Then I don't want to be right

I am not even sure her home even knows. Mainly due to the CCT being down.

Stream that movie if you're so great.

CAN RUBY GO THROUGH VENTS USING HER ROSE PETALS?
youtube.com/watch?v=W3fzyztO2SY

>Boy lovers
>Good warriors

Pick one pleb

I wonder if she went for aesthetic or practical nutrition.

Not really

Probably both. Two birds and all that.

Got to make more hunters for the coming war

>suggesting the romans weren't boy lovers

>Jaune is v-shaped
>Even though he's doing combat training.
She was fucking up.

Well dam. Lancaster has more fic than I thought. Time to get to reading!

Obviously

Nah, they hate that traitor bitch for going over to Vale and fighting for Beacon. That's why she had no fans.

They were rooting for Sun and that merc kid no one had ever heard of.

>White Knight is nowhere to be seen but Lancaster is on the board
Weird.

Pyrrha wouldn't sabotage Jaune's diet to make him hotter.

>Lancaster is actually on the list
Noice

That's not a crackship user
THIS is a crackship

How recently was this made?

Guess they couldn't put everything there, Jaune/Weiss has about 62 on FF

Reminder that Runaways is the best crackship.

Every time the concept art for the Grimm showed up in the volume 3 episode credits I was thinking how the models couldn't live up to the actual designs. Now it seems like they can!

I think a few weeks ago, sometime in September

part of me wants to say she just landed in patch?

What if Yang called you and asked you to hangout

At least it's not like Jaune's
youtu.be/zNQfBJZ1cKU

Why would White Knight have more than Lancaster?

punished yang im looking forward to her arc and weiss's arc the most.

It's really that low?

No she has power over plants which she absorb from the guy with the weird mask over his eyes who ends up killing yang so he could be with Blake because Weiss said she would let him go if she betrayed Ruby who then has a chose of killing him and losing one of her friends of letting him go.

>I have to learn some form of martial arts.

Lets hope she just wants to play games.

>2 and a half seasons with music claiming Ozpin is evil for sending kids out to war
>No kid has been send out to actual are nor we have seen fully proof of the grey area the music claims exists.
>This is all said by Salem, the most evil looking mother fucker ever.

If season 4 doesn't show us actual grey morality I'm gonna be pissed.

>This is why Pyrrha had no fans at the tournament.
>All the in-universe pyrrhafags jumped ship to the new hotness after she bailed on them.

Compare and contrast, people.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs

Monty treated fight choreography like it was dance choreography, a variation of moves, a sense of flow, experimentation. It's hard to ever look away. Monty also understood how the scythe works and the blade is pushed past the enemy and swung around to do the slicing. That said Ruby defies physics at will and if you're keen enough not to look at Ruby you see the beowulves have some pretty stodgy animation.

RT has taken some pretty stylized choreography and made it into a button mashing brawler with a light attack and a heavy attack and a special move. The scythe is being treated moe like a sword that does damage so long as it hits the target at the edge of the ring of its swing. Monty had a clearer vision for how the Crescent Rose works and the current animators don't really get it. That said, the Grimm actually have a presence and they aren't clumsy as they attack with very deliberate strikes.

She would.

She wanted Jaune scrawny not strongfat.

Kulet, stop shitposting and go to bed.

Looks like it after checking on FF

i like how her semblance is being used in more creative ways.

It's 8:57AM in my place.

>Monty treated fight choreography like it was dance choreography, a variation of moves, a sense of flow, experimentation.
No sense of impact weight or distance with no sense of how to switch between attacker and aggressor

Meanwhile the fights in the actual episodes of that first season lacked any great flow beyond the Nevermore fight, all with clumsingly sense of gravity and with attacks just acting as "attackS2 rather the realistic style of each weapon.

Is easy to praise a freaking trailer.

even better.
go.

Blake & Sun vs. Roman was pretty great

beacon was literally a child soldier training school

Still better than this shit.

Also the new animation style is weird as fuck looking.

Hey guys. I still have my "First" membership (That sounds stupid), so I'll be able to provide you all still.

>child soldier

Ehh. It's more a military academy.

I think it works for the Red trailer because it has a type of stylized surrealism. It's more dream like than it is realistic. It feels like watching a shit load of kung-fu movies and anime and then having a dream where they all get mixed in together.

Shane I know it's you

Excellent! You're a lifesaver Cinderanon!

The hero we don't deserve, but so desperately need.

That actually teaches you how to kill a man with live weapons. Also they're sent out on actual missions by the second year of school.

Ruby is such a block head

Yet still portrays the villains as fully generic evil.

All that dumb spouting of "don't trust" and shit the soundtarck gives is meaningless when the line between good and evil is so obvious.

Cinder & Friends are obviously evil, Adam is obviously evil, Salem is obviously evil. We have yet to be believe the likes of Ozpin and crew are not doing good DESPITE training children to war.

I can't believe Ruby is dead

Miles it looks bad.

By their second year they're 18

It was also recycled

I will do nasty nasty things for my Waifu videos being uploaded day of release

>Kong throws Beowolf at Ruby
>Ruby slices Beowolf in half
>Beowolf loses all momentum

I feel like Ruby leaping out of the steeple has significance. Like she's leaping out of the blackened church after the funeral.

lets talk about that magic word user LOVE

ROSE TRAILS DLC

By the time they're 18 their culture propagates the lifestyle of going out and dying for "the Greater Good."

>spoke to Miles at pax for a few seconds at the signing booth
>he admitted they're trying to learn from their mistakes (his words)

was intrdasting

>People excited for an entire season of Yang moping for a literal dumb move and misunderstanding.

YUP BRING ON THE YANGST

Don't forget the FOURTH! Yes! 4th! volume of blake not learning from her mistakes.

>People excited for character development

I LOVE Ruby! I wish her the best, regardless of her decisions! Although I guess it's too early to guess where she's heading, I'll support it once she chooses it!

But not a fucking day before.

You mean masturbation?

My first thought watching the trailer was "Okay, so Ruby is defending the town of Tristram from Diablo", but using the blade part of the scythe as a spear towards the end was kinda dumb. I do like how the red eyes have that effect where the glow streams as they move.

Is there any difference?

For all the shit they get and can do, I always considered RT to be people who are well aware of their short comings and at least TRY to be better.

RvB suffered from a lot of similar mistakes as RWBY did when it swtiched to an actual plot. Everyone remembers the monty-made fights but remember how horrible the actual transitions between Machinima and fight scene were?

Remember when the vocie acting of RWBY in vol 1 was atrocious but now you can at least tell the actresses have grown into their roles?

Remember literal cardboard crowd people everywhere?

It has not been handled the best in RWBY. Hell Pyrrha basically got friged and Sun is probbably next on that chopping block

Not even going into the whole Weiss X Netune Debacle none of the "cannon" romances have really been given room to breath.

Which is a shame because for most of them or ones possibly implied there is some chemistry that could work there if given time and and actual development.

Granted this is RWBY so there is a fat chance that will happen outside of maybe BB because some many people demand it at this point.

All in all Romantic Love in RWBY is a right mess.

Am I taking a troll post seriously? Yes I am.

Should I go to bed? Probably

What misunderstanding?

>blade part of the scythe as a spear towards the end was kinda dumb
You mean using it as a war scythe?
Which was a legitimate thing?

>"I'm gonna NOT wonder who the hell the creepy guy hurting Blake and who cut my fucking arm off is, I'm just gonna blame it all on Blake leaving me"

you call it character development, I call it being fucking stupid.

No, I'm excited for the bits without Yang, just like the previous volumes

...misunderstanding?

They weren't cardboard, they were shadow people.

That's the great thing about Miles and Kerry is that they admit to their faults and will try to change it, such as animation and voice acting. But for story they stick to what they think is best, if people don't like it they simply don't have to watch it.

They're more based than I thought they were.

Weirdly I prefer a lot of the early VA work to the later ones.

Lindsay like halfway through V1 starts doing a shitty Ruby. She's young but not a little child for fuck's sake.

Legit or not, I was expecting a kill by slicing the neck with the blade in a curving motion.

What if Blake and Yang went to compete in Ultimate Surrender?

This Rather than question about what's up with Adam, the end of vol 3 makes it perfectly clear what Yang is angsting about is Blake leaving without explanation. Which not only shows how Blake has done zero character development, given this is like the third time something she doesn't tell bites her in the ass, but also shows they are resorting to one of the shittiest tropes ever for drama's sake.

> The background characters were Salem's attempt at experimental Grimm infiltrators.
> Only the main characters were stupid enough not to notice and hide indoors.

Then why do they fellatiate themselves and the RWBY team for a superb job on every podcast?

Now we need LAnon to help provide us with download links for the episodes and we're all set

I agree with this statement.

Indeed

Yeah, it's weird to listen to Ruby's relatively normal voice in the first episode and then the transition to this bizarre squeaky voice in later episodes.

Jaune would look cute with muscle.

They're still proud of the work they've done, even if they know it's not the best.

Kind of like how /RWBYg/ likes the show, but still knows it's shit.

Oh you know the future user? Tell me what happens to Neo

>it's shit

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

I'd say Ruby suffered the worst while Weiss and Yang got the best with the passing seasons.

Yes it's weird to claim this when Yang's voice is just barbara's speaking voice but comparing vol 1 versus 2 and 3 where she actually expressed more than "anime excitement" you can tell she started to give a damn.

I would like confirmation on the theory that Qrow is from Yharnam that I just now started!

Pretty much this, they realize their faults but tried anything the believe is best at the time. This is there first time writing an anime like show and remember besides Monty almost nobody at RT knew jack shit about anime.

It was garbage yes but at least in the future if you ask Miles what he thought was the weakest seasons of RWBY he would most likely say 1 and 2.

Which RWBY is most likely to die for ten years?

youtube.com/watch?v=MU-rdG-M5Ho

>80% of the writing have been generic anime tropes
>This kind of shit s anime drama 101
>implying it won't happen.

I love the show but you're giving the writing team way too much credit.

Well Blake is literally her only lead on who Adam is. Not to mention as far as Yang is concerned Adam's identity isn't really special, she wasn't there for all the talking, so to her he's just some White Fang douchebag.

Weiss.
then Blake
Then Yang.

Ruby is the only one who survives

Kind of. It's a shitty version of a polearm, which is why there are no manuscripts on how to use them, and no more than a few recorded instances of them being used. Also stabbing probably isn't a technique you want to use. The blade isn't hitting the target at all, except for the tip, which because of it's angle, will most likely be deflected off to the side.

Blake, in all honesty.

She serves no purpose but to die after making up with Yang, right after people start to care.

You know it to be true.

A White Fang douchebag who she saw stabbing her in the gut before chopping Yang's arm off.

Not only comes as contrived the lack of wondering what the hell is happening, but also comes as hypocrite on yang for assuming the worst on Blake first when she was the first one to believe Yang after the Mercury incident.

>when she was the first one to believe Yang after the Mercury incident.

Did we watch the same show?

>Literally ask her "You didn't do it? Then i trust you"
>Yang does not do the same to her

I may be overly harsh on this, I know. But the narrative tool that could easily be avoided by just talking is, alongside the Liar's reveal drama (which thankfully hasn't happened in the show), are some of my biggest peeves in shows.

The reason Ruby uses a scythe is because Maka used a scythe in Soul Eater.

Do you really think Monty saw this

youtube.com/watch?v=8nXVBDVUWVU

And wasn't going to riff on it?

Anyway, Maka had a scythe because she was training to serve death. There's precedent there in the grim reaper. The only way RT can put an 'original' spin on it is if Ruby becomes the Grimm reaper.

What is that gif from?

There wasn't time to talk. Blake left, admittedly most likely to protect Yang, before Yang had even woken up.

Because they are both socially inept, have personalities and attitudes that compliment each other, and overall get along very well with one another.

>tfw Death Scythes weren't always scythes

You know Ruby and Weiss were first right?

Not all the weapons at beacon were scythes either.

I'm pretty sure that was the whole visual pun with a hooded figure with a scythe killing monsters called Grimm. The fact that Monty was able to weave this into a fairy tale theme with multiple references was simply a stroke of genius. It works on both fronts because that was the intent.

>Weiss and Ruby believe Yang's story immediately
>Blake is like "You MIGHT'VE maimed him on purpose for no reason here's more of my tragic past that I have to make everything about I don't know, just tell me you regret it"
>"I don't regret it he attacked me"
>"Okay I believe you"

Unlike Ruby and Weiss, who trusted Yang right away, Blake needed to hear Yang explicitly state she didn't do it. Right now Yang's just holding Blake to the same standards, and as it so happens Blake isn't here to defend herself because she's gone.

I'll give you this, nobody else expected the Grimm reaper to be blended with little red riding hood.