What's the collective Cred Forumsnscious on this show so far?

What's the collective Cred Forumsnscious on this show so far?

>Gee, this guy cutting our table in half with a fucking sword is so wacky and mildly annoying.

Hit and miss, mostly hit.

>Mildly

It's alright, kind of obvious. Also Zorn is surprisingly well animated when he's not touching anyone or anything real.

That's pretty much the point of the show. He's some kind of cartoon character in the real world.

Why why white couple eat dinner with a black guy?

The Black Guy and the White Woman are the couple.
The white guy is her son.
The cartoon character is the son's dad
And now this thread will go as expected

Dead show walking

So, the black guy got cucked by a cartoon character?
kek

I watched the first episode and the animated intro was great and then stopped watching when we got to orange county
I couldn't suspend my disbelief, there just weren't enough Tesla Model S on the roads.

>The cartoon character is the son's dad
wat

ok premise
shit execution

It's basically a 30 minute SNL skit.

I made it halfway through the first episode before realizing it wasn't going to try to be anything more than a visual joke followed by "but this isn't how we did it in Barbaria" and "here's the tender moment trying to relate to his son."

Making Tim Meadows a straight man? Fucking really?

This is something you let Harmon & Roiland make because they understand television. Lord & Miller made great movies but they shit the bed when it comes to TV and they need to leave it.

Didn't Out of Jimmy's Head have the same premise? I wouldn't know, but I seem to recall something like that.

lol

She cucked the black guy with a cartoon character.

Actually the black guy came in after the cartoon character left, so Zorn is getting "cucked"

No, they fucked a long time ago, he had to save his planet or whatever and she married a black guy while he was away.

Black man cucked him.
Now begin with the shitty memes.

Couple entertains their bull.

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES

Tim is the beta provider she settled with after Zorn's cock Carousel.

Get yer memes right.

Zorn needs to fuck her before he can be considered a bull

No Out of Jimmy's Head is a kid gets into a fatal accident at Disney World, and is about to die from brain trauma. The only solution the onsite doctors have is to unfreeze a dead Walt Disney and transplant a part of his brain into the kid. Disney suffered aggressive hallucinations of Mickey and the Gang at all times apparently. Also Roy Disney wants to steal his brain so he can make Disney Cartoons great again. Also his sister is an alien which I guess is some commentary on adoption. Also all the Asians were recast as Blacks

They should have just made clone high season 2

How would you feel if Clone High 2 was a totally different batch of clones with none of the main characters except the occasional tease of referring them as a missing class and almost unfreezing them only to completely avoid it?

Did you even watch the show? The black guy is a total beta cuck that gets emasculated by Zorn constantly, also the wife still wants that cartoon cock to the point where she still has a tattoo of his name on her ass.

>This thread.

I'm assuming he's supposed to be cutting the turkey the normal way. This behavior is something that's common and the black guy isn't even surprised. The mother and daughter on the left are his family.

>Really?
>We are so sorry!

should be all animated and just taken the kappa mickey and gumball approach with different art styles mixing

>Also all the Asians were recast as Blacks
This part is what confused me the most.
Did they expect people to forget about the movie.

I mean it was a bad movie but the series was released almost immediately after the film. It's like if after the first Imaginary friends movie/pilot Craig decided to replace Wilt, Eduardo and Coco for new characters.

I think it's alright so far, something nice to have on the background while I play Mario Maker. I feel like there's a lot of potential for it to be more than just a comedy, like Bojack did, and I'm interested in the lore surrounding cartoon characters living among real people.