Justice League thread

What is your definitive roster of the Justice League?

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wonder Elite

an all female oligarchy group obsessed with causing planetary scale acts of pollution in the name of generating massive profit

As a casual, your image but Cyborg replaced with Martian Manhunter

Bwana Beast, Gay Ghost, Wild Cat and Qanda.

I still don't understand what you're trying to convey with this image.

You mean green Superman?

Take out Cyborg and put in pic. Done.

No thread about the Atom joining or the title of the Batman movie? Its "The Batman"

?

Still don't understand, man.

I don't understand you?

who is this semen demon?

A one off character from the Gotham Harlet Prequel to Arkham City

It explains why Poison Ivy wants to kill Catwoman because Catwoman is loyal to no one.

This or Morrison's

Morrison or satellite.

Nope. Still don't get it. It's got nothing to do with sandwiches.

What?

You some kind of sandwich autist?

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

?

Is not as if we didnt knew Johns doesnt have original ideas. He gave to Manganiello Earth One as the only batman book he need to read for the movie.

The hype is dead.

Why the fuck would he be reading Batman: Earth One anyway when that has nothing to do with Deathstroke?

What about guys like Shazam/Captain Marvel, Cyborg and Manhunter? Thoughts on them?

>Why the fuck would he be reading Batman: Earth One anyway when that has nothing to do with Deathstroke?

That's the most important batman story ever according to the consultant of the movie, the president of DC, the writer of the movie and the executive producer of the movie all agree.

The Justice League from the cartoon.

desu

>Dick as leader
>Jason Blood and Major Disaster

It's a modern Batman book and written by Johns, who has a ton to do with the movie. It's giving him an idea of what kind of Batman he'll have to interact with, why wouldn't you guys understand this?

Sueprman, Batman, sometimes Robin, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, sometimes Green Arrow, sometimes Martian Manhunter, sometimes Zatanna.

Really though, the core 5 are Supes, Batman, WW, Flash, and Lantern.

Behold your worst nightmare a league of Swamp Thibgs.

Basically this

>What about guys like Shazam/Captain Marvel
I really wish he stayed around in the JLI longer than he did. Not sure if they got rid of him for being too powerful ( doubtful since J'onn and Adam were around ) or because he was supposed to get his own solo series that for editorial reasons never happened.

Roy Thomas was going to write if after the mini he did with Tom Mandrake and later Byrne was going to helm a different solo run. Instead it took DC until 1995 to get a solo Captain Marvel comic with Power of SHAZAM, which is a wonderful hidden gem deserving some collections

Dear Snyder and Johns,

GREEN!
>Deep inhale
LANTERN!

Superman
Batman
WW
Hal Jordan
Aquaman
Wally West (the real one, not the black one)
Martian Manhunter
Hawkman

>and randomly, Hawk Girl
Should be Kendra, and she and Carter belong on the JSA.

Who else would love this nigga in the JLA again?

I would like to see the CW does a Justice League tv film. Green Arrow, the Flash, Supergirl, Atom, Firestorm, Hawkgirl, and Martian Manhunter.

superman
batman
wonder woman
manhunter
aquaman
green lantern - kyle
flash - wally
plastic man

So basically Morrison's JLA

Yeah that's about right. Though I'm starting to warm up to Cyborg. I might even keep him and make the League 8 people.

Oh he's coming. I expect a big entrance.
>comes in using all of the GL's power combined in order to defeat Darkseid
Something is definitely going to happen in JL2.

Trinity
Barry Allen
Hal Jordan
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel aka Shazam

There's a reason Morrison chose them. That is the best line-up.

Kelly's run was better than Morrison's

>that GOAT Mahnke art

>having superman but with even less personality on the same team as superman

zzzz