So this was all a scheme to steal us of our time and money, right?

So this was all a scheme to steal us of our time and money, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/frederator/bee-and-puppycat-the-series
youtube.com/watch?v=ki-iKmiDigg
youtube.com/watch?v=SbdIc4TwVtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Kikestarter
>scam
Surely you jest.

I wanna watch Bee stuff fuck loads of wonder bread sandwiches into her mouth.

It's not fucking fair.

Fair in what sense? That you got scammed or that it got money while other scams didn't?

I never even donated. What's not fair is that this fraudulent bitch gets to entice everyone with promise of an entertaining show, steal our money, and then run off and not deliver. It's not fucking fair. I wanted this show to become something. Fucking Steven Universe exists while Puppycat runs for the hills? Fuck off.

>this fraudulent bitch gets to entice everyone with promise of an entertaining show, steal our money, and then run off and not deliver

She stupidly threw in her lot with Frederator who are the cheapest, lowballing jews of the western animation business south of the Canadian border.

They contracted one of the better Korean studios and then refused to pay what animating the original character designs would cost, leading to those hideous stay-puft designs we saw. Then, they hired the most lackluster VAs to help shit it up.

All of that being said, the entire premise of the show was 'millennial can't into adulthood with snarky animoo type magical sidekick,' without any real hook to make it interesting.

Nat wasn't ready to pitch a show, and she picked Satan to ruin it.

If you thought this really had potential, you belong in the Cred Forums creations thread where everyone who thinks an interesting character design writes its own stories and eventually fucks off to do nothing.

The only people who didn't get screwed were Frederator.

Bee and Puppycat had the promise of intensive and deep lore within the first few episodes. You clearly bear ignorance.

I wanna fuck Bee

Subscribe to VRV for new episodes.

>steal us of our time and money
>us

Nah
Just stupid cunts like you

It's hip to fuck bees

>falseflagging
End your life.

>333
Can't deny trips.

I wouldn't call Natasha fraudulent.

Support the artist. Buy her related Bee and Puppycat books and merchs. Let her know there are fans who still care.

Although, I like to think Frederator jew'd Natasha, not that Natasha jew'd us.

you call THAT a scheme?

>hating Fred Seibert, a veteran of the animation industry, who helped jump-start two of the biggest cartoons the last decade

or maybe Nat is just a dumb millennial bitch who thought making a cartoon was le EZ and she could sleepwalk her way through it until she got an Alex Hirsch tier reality check, took her ball, and went home

Naw Frederator fucked up this show silly however nat is still to blame for the writing being shit.

>intensive and deep lore
> "ooh look at this weird and quirky magical thingy, I wonder where it came from?"

Well, how else was she going to buy cocaine to snort off of Rebecca Sugar's vagina?

The fact that this show had an audience here shows how far this board has fallen, it literally is fucking Cred Forumsmblr

>us

speak for yourself, I didn't give them a penny.

but they're still making them

it's just taking a little longer, what's the big deal?

>18,209 backers pledged $872,133 to help bring this project to life.

kickstarter.com/projects/frederator/bee-and-puppycat-the-series

Close to a million dollars.

For 5; 6:27 episodes. When they ordered 8 episodes.
Plus, all the plush toys, T-shirts, keychains, clothing etc etc. What about the surplus money from all those?

I call bullshit all the way.

It's 20 fucking 16, Fred. Where the fuck is my Bee and puppy cat episodes?

Just don't watch it. You were supposed to stop watching cartoons like this YEARS ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=ki-iKmiDigg

Will it happen?

>You were supposed to stop watching cartoons like this YEARS ago.
>stop watching cartoons
>watching cartoons
> cartoons

Nigga..... Where the fuck do you think you are at?

What the fuck happened?

>promise of intensive and deep lore

If you consider Disney tier fairy tales deep lore.

You're still in denial. Pretty sad.

It's been at least three years, little buddy. Have you seen the animation quality of Bee and Puppycat? 3 year olds can animate better than that in less than a year.

Who the fuck is this sandwich biting tranny?

>us
>our
Don't lump me in with you gullible retards that actually backed this adventure time clone shit, I'm not the one that gave those swindlers money and subsequent views watching that crap.

>muh lore
I'm guessing you also follow Steven Universe religiously.

>our time and money
>implying I fell for such an obvious scam

how could anyone waste their money on this pile of shit

>Alex Hirsch tier reality check
what happened?

They should've gotten a decent Korean studio to begin with in animating this series, all the american studios left use flash animation and are terrible.

Nothing special. He got overambitious and got a hard reality check because of it. Came out of the whole thing pissed off.

I think it's Lady Queen Song.

>that megaman pose
are they gonna start ripping off Steven Universe's main gimmick now?

>They should've gotten a decent Korean studio to begin with in animating this series

But... that's what they did.

What I don't get is when she drew that issue of Hellcat, her style was more in line with the awful stay-puft designs of the show, rather than the designs of the pilot.

It was also lazily drawn, even when you ignore the simplistic style

more like pee and poopycrap

>Came out of the whole thing pissed off.

I don't think that is true. you got proof to back it up? Cite them sources, nigga.

>watched the pilot, enjoyed it, moved on
>didn't bother giving to the kickstarter
>didn't bother watching any more episodes
Nigga, who's this "us" you're talking about?

>Money
Nigga I never paid for that shit.
>Time
Yeah the stuff they put out was a waste of time.

adventure time ruined your brain

go restart

restart your brain

punk

There's some saying about not attributing things to malice when stupidity is a completely available option.

I'd actually prefer to think this was the result of massive incompetence because the idea of SJWs fooling anyone without the use of overwhelming propaganda is depressing.

Ever thought of just suing her for lack of delivery?

By making a crazy successful show that he cancelled early so he can go to work for Fox and make ten times more money?

I don't think you argument well

I wont hate on him but really look at what happened to cartoon hangover.

>Cred Forums donates money for this show
>gets scammed
>angrily bitch about scamming
>Cred Forums immediately does same thing with Long Gone Gulch
>waiting for scam realization to sink in again

Ever thought of just suing her for lack of delivery?

Can you actually do that if you're an investor? What is it called? Misuse of financial investments?

> look at what happened to cartoon hangover.

Right? All it's full of ,"101 REASONS WHY WE LOVE THIS SHOW"

It's pure click bait bullshit.

You can if you can prove that the money was not used towards the project but for something other than the investor transferred money for. You cannot sue for legitimate failure of a business.

>so this is the power of bee and puppycat

at least we got plenty of lewds of BW

I though this show came and went, only thing I remember is anons bitching about how they made her fat or something...

She must suck a LOT of Marvel editor dick because there should just be no way someone this bad could ever do comic art professionally for actual Marvel characters.

This is the kind of shit a middle schooler draws after they fall in love with anime and imagines all their favorite characters drawn "as a manga."

it's more of how marvel is garbage than anything else

>That thing in the middle is named Ian
FTM tranny?
>Soo
What is it with Asians and having partially dyed hair?

asian chicks stay traditional and marry or become sjw MPDG sluts

>tranny with a dyed hair
>fat numale
>shitty "anime" faces

Yup, that's a Kate Leth comic alright.

It's weird how the Lumberjack Beard is quickly becoming a symbol of the LACK of masculinity

No, she/the crew were just retarded and had no idea how to properly allocate resources

That's what happens when it gets worn by limpdicks.

>our

>All of that being said, the entire premise of the show was 'millennial can't into adulthood with snarky animoo type magical sidekick,' without any real hook to make it interesting.

Yeah, that was pretty much it

Well.. they're at least qt

Ok I never bothered with this but what lore was there to the show?

10/10 best post of the year

PEE UND POOPYCUNT?

Neckbeards took away the cool factor that fedoras used to have. Now Numales are taking away beards too.

The worst part is, they're trilbies

Fedoras are what Indiana Jones wore

Did we ever get a conclusion to the Giga Nigga Saga?

user said the PROMISE of lore. The potential for it. At the end of the pilot episode, it's implied that Puppycat is actually a transformed prince in animal form. But that plot twist was subsequently dropped entirely in the next episode.

HAH

I only watched the pilot

So you're telling me the only halfway interesting hook they had was dropped in favor of a womanchild and her tumblr love interest

Seriously, fuckers. A brown guy with white hair AND heterochromia?

Time took the Fedora away.

Also, only attractive people look good in fedoras, so nerds wouldn't be able to pull it off anyway

>So you're telling me the only halfway interesting hook they had was dropped in favor of a womanchild and her tumblr love interest
Basically yeah. Bee still travels to some other dimension on occassion, but there's no rhyme or reason to it. No purpose. Just an excuse to animate weird shapes moving on the screen.

both retarded, this is the only accepatble look for non degenerate faggots

freedom exist in your mind, not hipster fashion

>us
KEK
E_E
KEK

More like tumblr. The same tumblr that you are cohabitant of. If you supported this you should stop browsing Cred Forums any time.

b-but Cred Forumsmblr...!

If Cred Forums and tumblr were a venn diagram Cred Forumsmblr would be massive. Luckily I semipartial that bitch and remove the entire tumblr circle from consideration.
If you have a tumblr and you aren't are content creator you aren't a Cred Forums user in my model, friend.

I have one I'm using Cred Forums whether you want to knowledge it.
I also browse Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and /ic/

>whether you want to knowledge it
Nice
The question is though, are you a content creator. I KNOW and acknowledge there are tumblr shitters everywhere but the ones I grant immunity to are content creators who use tumblr as a vehicle.
>Cred Forums, Cred Forums
Massive off-site bait so I'm not surprised. /ic/ sort of makes me think you could be a content creator.

I have no doubt she set out to make a good show. It's just she was an incredibly overrated hack when it came to making a real show. She was just a "quirky" convention girl who got too much power when the Adventure Time bubble started exploding. That's not an exaggeration, she was literally hired for the adventure time team because Pend found at an artist ally booth at some anime convention.

Penn had a good life.
He got to animate his self insert middle school fantasy and pick up aspiring animators at anime conventions. He's this generations JC

You realise that it's just variations of shit? The pilot was awful. You deserve the series as you got it.

they look like characters from douche/maxi-pad ads

It pisses me off because it wasn't an issue of the first one being hard to animate or anything, Natasha seriously just thinks the right looks better, and the like 5% of her audience that squee at her for making a fat character they can "relate to" is all the encouragement she needs to keep destroying her own shit.

>They should've gotten a decent Korean studio to begin with in animating this series
>He thinks there are any decent Korean studios left in the world

he means shitty quirky ones.
like this one.

I still need to draw more BW.

Has this seriously not come out yet? Isn't it just supposed to be a short? Like 11-15 minutes?

To be fair, the original protagonist design was kind of fuckable, and that's all it takes to get Cred Forums interested.

The absolute worst thing about Bee and Puppycat is that the stuff they showed before the funding period was over showed promise and made the pitch convincing. Then immediately after we crossed the refund time they started showing all of the changes that were being made to the initial designs and whatnot.
If you were ever a backer glad I wasn't out of personal values and saw just how drastic the change was from what you were initially shown (left) and what you were actually going to be given (right) you would definitely feel like you were given the old bait-and-switch and effectively swindled out of your money. It's probably the same feeling Cred Forums people had when they saw the initial concept art for Mighty No. 9 only for Inafune to hand them a steaming pile of crap. I think they still have threads talking about how horrible it is, they have a hard time letting go of past transgressions compared to those who browse here.
The artstyle has gone through a drastic change that removes a large amount of minor details and balance in order to be more simple (and thus cheaper) to animate. Now keep in mind that this is completely disregarding all other facets of the show such as the subpar voiceacting, shoddy pacing, and incoherent plotlines, but you can clearly see that it isn't even the same show that people were backing. I haven't even mentioned the other extremely questionable characters' designs that were revealed post-funding, but I think that this image alone says a lot about what's happened to the show as it stands.

Don't forget about this award-winning """""""""design"""""""""

That's what he looked like in the pilot though.

The ugly ass haircut's there but you seem to underestimate how drastic the changes were on the show following its pilot.
The funniest thing about all of this is that while it's common for a show to go under a redesign after the pilot airs it's not to say that they all change for the worst. A long time ago there was a short made for Oh Yeah! Cartoons, a block on Nickelodeon that showed off a bunch of different one-offs in an effort to see which ones could be considered long-term material. One of these lucky ones was about two brothers discovering and hanging out with their neighbor's teenage daughter for the first time, subsequently finding out that she was in fact a weaponized robot made to defend Earth from all sorts of threats and believing that made her "cool". Years later it eventually went into production as My Life As A Teenage Robot, albeit with a very different, yet very distinct and beloved redesign.

>muh loooore
I want this meme to end.

Dropping detail is one thing. But an extra 30 percent body fat isn't making the animation any easier.

Oh,my my!
Look how race ambiguos, gender neutral and sexualy non threatening this charcter looks!
12/10,mate.

Pilot was fucking sweet. Actually, it wasn't even a pilot, just one short cartoon, doesn't look like someone was actually planning anything. People who worked on this kinda bail after. They shoulda explain that before taking money from suckers, but who am i kidding.

That happened due to youtubes CPM changes. You make 100x the money with daily videos that are 10 mins long than a 2 mintue video of hq animation that gets 5 millions views.

I didn't back Bee but I was mad at myself for missing out on backing Long Gone Gulch, just because I want more western stuff in general.

But hey they met their goal and if it does go down the tube it's no skin off of my back.

What's with all these deleted posts in the thread?

Looks fine on mine even after updates

the Animal Crossing tier soundtrack makes me want to puke

you need to refresh the whole page to have deleted posts disappear.

>Frederator

you fast forward through the song that implies puppycat is a deposed space prince or something?

Studio Mir are pretty great, unless they've shut down recently and I haven't heard about it.

Harsh truths.

Let me guess all those 107 facts video are just thing you can learn by reading the wikipedia article and a quick google search?

This is the ultimate proof that web-animation will not be replacing Television Networks any time soon

They're animating Voltron and recently helped animate this: youtube.com/watch?v=SbdIc4TwVtA

You should be discounting fandom shitters mainly. Some non-content creators there just happen to reblog nice art, which in turn supports the content creators.

but she's cuter chubby

>Stand Name (??): Earth, Wind, and Fire

She looks like she has downs

>that one sanic furfag that commissions Beth with his autistic OC

Maybe your money

that was done in house at CN, my friend

I disagree. Those long-faced skeleton nerds can usually pull it off pretty well.

remaining episodes haven't been aired in more than 3 years

joins paid subscription service for more money

still trying to sell those fucking "Butt Cleavage Crab" T-Shirts

show's dead. no one cares anymore except those who backed it.

Somebody say downs??

It certainly wanted to ride AT's coattails, and I think it would've succeeded had Frederator not been so jew-ey. I liked it mostly because I'm also someone who can't into adult yet, and I know people here liked it too.
What that other user said, along with that weird dream on the crystal with all the other puppycats.

>Good mix of cute and action
>None of the character baggage of AT or RS
>Episodic with a hinting at character and story arcs
>Pilot had a nice polish
>It's on Youtube, no fucking with channel websites & I can easily watch it on the go

Goddamn, this getting KOA along with Bravest Warriors dying broke my heart. I wanna live in the alternate universe where those are thriving and popular.

>Somebody say downs??
maymaybeeee?

>a scheme to steal us of our time and money
Should be an official kickstarter motto

I only ever shelled out for Yooka-Laylee and I seem to be getting what I wanted.

No. I don't care about rebloggers. They can get fucked. You can just as easily appreciate a content creator here. 'Support' is just marketing

That's because you decided to back a group of people that have 20+ years of experience.