Pumpkin Reports

New episodes on the catalan site, including Monster Grow.

>Archive with all the episodes found so far
mega.nz/#F!dsBRQbJL!mzni0Rd1LZ2rhqy9CrvbVg

Other urls found in this thread:

ccma.cat/tv3/super3/pumkin-reports/videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=8k37yhuxHes
youtube.com/watch?v=EZjz3xBJVjI
youtube.com/watch?v=AuC1DCsJ2hA
youtube.com/watch?v=z5RjkuEsX-s
youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ
mega.nz/#F!dsBRQbJL!mzni0Rd1LZ2rhqy9CrvbVg!M0YUTDrI
youtube.com/watch?v=HMPpfyKKGBo
youtube.com/watch?v=8WbFtSNuBws
youtube.com/watch?v=4fjcCdhEQzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not linking to the catalan site
ccma.cat/tv3/super3/pumkin-reports/videos/

I feel like these threads work better when there's a YouTube video embedded. I was working on that, but then I saw this thread. Maybe it won't make a difference.

And I thought we'll never get to see a show worse than the garfield one. Jesus

Sorry, I can't do it. Maybe Jack will come later and will do it, but now I doing what I can and so far I can't download any of the new episodes.

>9 new episodes
Holy shit, they're really uploading these things fast.

But it's cute! And campy in a goofy way!

Uploaded the Monster Grow one first, since it's one people expressed interest in. It's the one where she consumed fertilizer and practically becomes a giant. This is how she eats. The show has shown they can eat food with their mouths, but that's more to keep their disguises intact.

youtube.com/watch?v=8k37yhuxHes

so what fetishes harbor this show?

Fuck yes! Thanks!

Giant vines from the ass of a dispassionate cute alien girl.

I'll work on uploading two others. The vacation one, and the mirror one. Maybe somebody else can work on the others.

I see we got some new art since last thread. Where did those come from?

Thanks a bunch, man. It's a good episode even without the giantess focus.

Vacation episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZjz3xBJVjI

I recognize the style. Kainsword. Never liked his style. But it looks like he drew those long before these threads happened.

Mirror dimension episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuC1DCsJ2hA

Thanks, I really wanted to see those two.

Loli, tentacle, and femdom

Uploaded one more as a bonus. Violet's Diary.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5RjkuEsX-s

I knew diminishing returns was a thing, but at this rate, the thread won't survive the night. If people are still interested in this show, know that they seem to update that site every Monday. We'll probably have all of the episodes by Halloween.

The mirror episode's good, too. When were these episodes made? Something about the comedic timing and the animation seems smoother.

I just watched Monster Grow. It was a good episode, but the best thing was that we have seen Teresa eating. I mean, it's logical she would feed from the soil, but I just didn't think I was going to see that.

At around 3:00, it sounds like Max's ringtone is youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ

Pretty good taste. Also, the reading scene near the end was pretty cute. Thanks!

Besides what was mentioned before: older sister, emotionless girls, potentially plaid and boots.

Mondays sound like a good plan, and having all the episodes by Halloween's an even better prospect. The effort to go to preserving potentially lost media (that happens to be not bad) isn't forgotten yet: thanks again. The threads might pick up some more once the MEGA has more/all the episodes, as a sort of celebration of a done project.

I just balloon watched Paranoia. Holy fuck, probably one of the best episodes yet.

Do you have all of the new episodes downloaded already, or are these the only ones you have so far?

They're the only ones I downloaded. Proxy servers are very slow. If the thread is still alive tomorrow, I may try to get more if nobody else is able to. But it's not looking good for this thread.

Give it time, we start slow.

About Mirror Mirror, it was also one of the best episodes we have.
I understand Pixel and Max wanted to play pranks on the bullies, but they should have make sure Teresa wouldn't destroy, hide or drop the mirror later.

Also, Paranoia and Monster Grow are now in the archive.

oooh i hate you guys

Teresa's plan didn't make any sense, though. If, while in the mirror world, they can still interact with the real world... she was essentially guaranteeing that all of her plans would have failed forever. Yes, Max and Violet would have been trapped, but they would have also been invisible forever and capable of essentially haunting her for the rest of her time on Earth.

Thanks, we hate you too.

What's the appeal in this show?

Also why was an Isreali network blocking the videos on the Catalan website in the last thread? The fuck?

Yes, the episode was fun and all, but it had one major mistake: if they can't lift the mirror because is not in the mirror dimension, then they shouldn't be able to interact with anything, but they did, so they should be able to lift the frame of the mirror.

Maybe the mirror itself was an exception.

The Israeli network is the only network legally uploaded them onto YouTube. On their official channel. I suppose YouTube's algorithm's just detected a match and flagged the video automatically.

As for the appeal, the show fills a niche. There aren't many shows in this sub-genre, with Invader ZIM and Kid vs. Kat being the only real comparisons. Teresa is a damn good antagonist and is probably the glue that holds everything together. Most people gave the show a chance simply because they liked her design, and that's a design that shone through despite the admittedly poor 3D animation.

Max and his friends aren't completely insufferable, nor are they too stupid. It strikes a good balance there. Dib in ZIM was smart, but was pretty much all alone and had no support. Coop in Kid vs. Kat had friends, but he was pretty dumb and seemed to lose a lot.

These kids are alright.

Assuming the mirror is the exception, then Teresa's plan had the flaw of them being invinsible in a different dimension. Maybe she didn't know that or she didn't think they would find a way to communicate.

It's just a mildly entertaining kid's show with a cute girl. Admittedly, it gets bonus points for the novelty of not airing in any English-speaking country.

I like to put it on while I'm having dinner.

Also, how is one suppose to smash the mirror if anything that contacts it goes through? Come to think of it, did the jackhammering matter in the plot? Maybe the implication was that the resonating frequency of the jackhammer impacted the mirror or something, but I'm just shooting spitballs now.

Just to add to the point about Max and friends, one thing I mentioned last thread was a nice balance going on between the two forces.

The rest of the humans are pretty dumb, but Team Alien can generally catch onto what the Kemii are up to and match their intellect. They score more victories out of cunning than out of Teresa/Goliath making a mistake. And while episodes usually end with those two's plans foiled, both of them humiliated, and not much to report back on, it's small victories. The aliens will still be able to maintain their cover and social status, the threat of outright war lingers overhead, and the heroes are outcast as tinfoil hat weirdos by everyone else (even the token non-stupid adult). It's sometimes hard to make out a clear underdog.

They would starve to death eventually.

You can smash it by hitting the back. And the jackhammer is what shook the room enough to knock the mirror down.

And to the other question: Teresa just didn't think the plan through very well, as evidenced by the hammer.

Yes, the jackhammering was there so the mirror would fall on Teresa.

If they can drag around a fat kid, I don't see why they couldn't grab a sandwich from the "main" dimension and eat it. It seems like the mirror dimension is pretty much the same as being invisible and unhearable in the main dimension. Perfect for espionage and covert ops, but using it as a one-way interdimensional prison/punishment through isolation is a novel use at best.

Will anyone upload the episodes we have entirely on sites like Vimeo or Daily Motion?

Go ahead and do it.

Okay. BTW, the mega?

What about it?

I agree absolutely with Teresa on her report in "Violet's Diary".

"When humans have secrets they wish no one else to know, they write them in a book anyone can find and read. And these are the smartest species down here."

I understand some people like to write about their day or about some thoughts, but why would you write secrets you don't want people to know? It's too risky to write it.

How many episodes are on it?

21, there are 2 left to be uploaded. Not counting the other episodes in the catalan site that we don't have yet.

Okay. How much memory does an episode take?

Depends of the episode. Check the Mega and see their sizes.

Bump.

Also, episode Mirror Mirror is now in the Mega and Violet's Dairy is about to be in there too.

There's something so satisfying about seeing a Pumpkin Reports thread. I think it's because the anons here generally like the show and are discussing it and working together to get more of it... as opposed to just waifufagging, DESPITE a cute girl being the main draw to the show. And this is coming from a person who consider themselves a borderline waifufag.

I might do Teresa fanart. Any reference sheets of Teresa and Goliath.

mega.nz/#F!dsBRQbJL!mzni0Rd1LZ2rhqy9CrvbVg!M0YUTDrI

Thanks user.

You kinda sum it up nicely.

>Mirror Mirror
>Goliath switch Teresa's and Max's room's to avoid touching the mirror
That's honestly pretty clever

Good idea

Bump.

I'll work on two more episodes this morning. The Girl Who Cried Alien will be one of them. I'm thinking the cloning one will be the other. Unless you all have a different preference for the second one?

It can't be helped what with the current draconian laws they've put in place when it comes to uploading copyrighted content. Maybe Dailymotion would be the safer option since they allow pretty much anything.

The Girl Who Cried Alien.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMPpfyKKGBo

To Tell The Truth

youtube.com/watch?v=8WbFtSNuBws

This is another episode that establishes that Teresa has been on Earth for over a year. So Pumpkin Reports was probably accurate when it said they were there for a year and a half. A crazy amount of time passes in this show, but I guess that makes sense, since there is a birthday episode as well as Halloween and Christmas episodes.

Progress Report, rather.

As a bonus: Extreme Camping

youtube.com/watch?v=4fjcCdhEQzU

That leaves two episodes on the site. If nobody gets them, I'll grab them tomorrow. An incentive for this thread to stay alive.

I first started watching this show because of the last thread. I don't get it, it's deficient in so many ways and yet I can't get enough of it. I feel like Teresa when she got addicted to that telenovela.

Thanks, I just woke up and already started great.

The camping episode shows them both eating with their tentacles again.

Max's VA kinda sounds like pacman for some reason.

These episodes really do make me wonder what Teresa does in her down-time. She's been on Earth for a long time, and in the truth hoop episode, we saw she apparently participated in a school play at one point and had a pet goldfish. It's safe to say there are many days where she just lives a normal human life with nothing to report to her superiors.

hey an UP reference! see Snipe

Jack, could you please upload these two to Mega? I can't download them at 576p when I get them, I keep getting them at 480p.

can somebody reminded me of what the episode nerdlove is about? i think that's the name. not so sure.

There's no episode named Nerdlove. Maybe you are thinking of Crazy in Love or Pixel and Teresa date.
Crazy in Love: Teresa makes a love potion to see how helpless humans turn when they are in love.
Pixel and Teresa date: During one hour the town would be an easy target for an invasion, so Pixel uses an hour with her he won in an auction to prevent her from knowing about it.

thank you very much anonymous.

Always fun to see Teresa and Max act like actual siblings sometimes.

Maybe they have the same English VA?