vocaroo.com/i/s0GNjTZLcu9p
vocaroo.com/i/s0F59ho7nmZc
vocaroo.com/i/s1fdRxL2cZds
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZHgwv3WMB8
vocaroo.com/i/s02yYjRD7SNc
chirb.it/e15pyt
vocaroo.com/i/s0jqgEeQu2zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting someone do a reading of this?

bump

bump2

bumping?
I suck but I'm actually curious to hear other anons.
vocaroo.com/i/s0yfhMEC94hz

I'll do this in a bit.

Thanks

Tell me a joke Cred Forums

Waiting until someone figures a way to do a voice Loss.

Waiting for you senpai

I've got the stupid meeting to go to so I'll be back in a few hours with delivery.

You know how hard it is to keep a vocaroo thread alive for a few hours?

vocaroo.com/i/s1mWdELleevA

i sound a lot like arleen sorkin

Sorry, I don't hear it. Keep trying, thought.

This isn't an impression, this is just my speaking voice. It's Harleen. I'll go do some Harley.

hold on i'm on the phone now. I'll record some harley later but here's a segment of the phone call I'm in since vocaroo is open

vocaroo.com/i/s0roe8ZcuBGX

My voice isn't really all that similar, but my accent is. Compare and contrast to younger Arleen. I picked up a similar blend of accents from the same area-- and near intersections of Jewish and Irish neighborhoods--resulting in a hybrid jewish/irish NYC accent.

I'm personally not sure how much I sound like her in conversation but I've had people mention it before.

I like it

but in terms of resembling arleen my great aunt really can't be beat. I grew up watching BTAS and when I met her for the first time in a while recently I had a few out-of-body-experiences from how bizarre it was to hear harley quinn's voice echoing from my mom's dining room.

Give me something to say in Affleck's Batvoice.

Not really

Someone do this please

Here you go.
vocaroo.com/i/s0GNjTZLcu9p

Hoped there would be a comic of this one day. Oh well.

vocaroo.com/i/s0F59ho7nmZc

I like it user :)

Anyone wanna do this one?

Can someone do this one, I can't read out loud apparently.

forgot image

vocaroo.com/i/s1fdRxL2cZds

May take another crack at this. I know I don't have the best voice but I wanna try this kinda stuff.

Your voice is fine, though I have to say that I could feel the lisp being there.

Damn. It's really hard for me to not do that. I can't hear it when I talk. It's really discouraging because I know this is what everyone else hears when I talk.

Truth be told, it's kind of adorable in a "dorky" way, don't take it the wrong way. I think it's perfect for characters that are of the shy and bookish types. Plus it's still understandable and not that grating to the ears.

POST MORE REQUESTS!

How's your Palpatine voice, Cred Forums?

up up and away

I actually liked the reading of this. Big ups, senpai.

My mic is shtiting itself. I hope this is ok

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZHgwv3WMB8

I'd join in but I'm too damn tired and I should go to bed.

Did this one and all.

vocaroo.com/i/s02yYjRD7SNc

how to do voice acting though? it's always seemed interesting and fun but i have no confidence in my voice. I even was a thespian in highschool and found acting easy but my voice has always been a weak point.

i like your voice. i mean, i have no critical reason as to why, that just was done well.

Thank you.

I just did this if you're interested. I know it's not really Cred Forums related but someone requested it on /soc/

chirb.it/e15pyt

I hope you didn't expect something serious. If I could draw this as a comic I would.
>Batman sits in a metal popout chair among a circle of sad looking children
>a sign painted onto a banner behind him reads "lost mothers anonymous"
>he turns to the kid next to him
>"what's your mother's name? Mine's Martha."
>the kid nervously replies, "J-j-j-Jolene..."
>beat. "pfft. My mother's name is way better. And I bet my mom is way prettier than your mom."
>the kid begins to sniff: "my mom is...my mom is...dead."
>batman: "what are you a pussy. my mom AND my dad are dead, and I fucking fight crime."
>kid wails...

might i suggest some background music? things like this are so sensitive, it makes the air in the silence really awkward. at least for me, i get a little uncomfortable. just some light bgm fights off the ham and helps to set the scene. unless you meant just to practice the voice and have it heard standing alone i guess.

No, I completely get that. It's really weird just hearing someone talk vanilla like that and suddenly have some music.

I didn't do it for the set up the scene, rather just the voicing opportunity. I'm pretty shite at editing to be quite honest famskillet.

I did for shits and giggles. Did my best Bale Batman voice. I'm not a very good Adam We

vocaroo.com/i/s0jqgEeQu2zQ

Actually looking back on it (listening back to it??) I sound more like Mick from Legends of Tomorrow. That guy is cool. Ironically enough.

you did the crying quite well, but the batman could use pitch variation...difficult thing to do with that RASP